It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEI is a mens movement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Uhh, the web is full of accusations of women who have been female from birth accused of being trans. Just because someone thinks she looks like a dude doesn't necessarily mean she is.

That's the thing, pilots are accused of not being qualified,doctors, lawyers,people in general of not being a woman or man.

No one actually talks to people anymore. There was a hubub this weekend after some poor marginalized white man claimed he could not get into his law school of choice due to DEI. His LSAT was a mediocre 150. That puts him in the 25th percentile. Obama scored a 168 putting him in the 90th percentile. Take in to consideration wealthy kids can take LSAT prep classes costing anywhere from 3-10g giving them a much better opportunity to score higher than a poor or marginalized kid.

I'm not poor, but between college expense and law school expense coming up, my daughter has downloaded free LSAT prep tutorials and studying LSAT prep books and taking a million practice tests. Being female it's possible she will also be a DEI student in law school. However, you can bet her score won't be 150. She will still have to work harder than "Trevor" Who had prep classes, and is a child of an alumni whose dad donated thousands of dollars to the University. Meanwhile, she's working 2 part time jobs, taking 15 credits and is on 2 committees her Proffessor requested she join this semester. And she has to fit the LSAT studying in and keep her 3.9 GPA. It's just the way it is.
edit on 23-3-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

And here I thought it was an "All Gender" equal movement? 😃💡

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Uhh, the web is full of accusations of women who have been female from birth accused of being trans. Just because someone thinks she looks like a dude doesn't necessarily mean she is.

You mean tomboys? Nobody has a problem with women being into traditional things generally associated with men like hunting and fishing. As a matter of fact I find those type of women very attractive.

Heather Lynn

Hannah Barron

edit on 23-3-2024 by MauiWaui because: Had to change the Heather Lynn video as it was age restricted.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No, rather prominent women who don't seem to be tomboys. Although there was the poor 8 year old in a track meet in Canada who had short hair and was harassed the entire time by the grandfather of another athlete who kept screeching at her that she was "trans". So, yeah, guess a tomboy or short hair cut can cause questioning by people fixated on the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

She will still have to work harder than "Trevor" Who had prep classes, and is a child of an alumni whose dad donated thousands of dollars to the University. Meanwhile, she's working 2 part time jobs, taking 15 credits and is on 2 committees her Proffessor requested she join this semester. And she has to fit the LSAT studying in and keep her 3.9 GPA. It's just the way it is.

So what? Who cares... It's on her or him either way. The so-called rich kid getting better advance such as prep course is so BS. A very small number fit in that group and they still fail out of college. Case in point Hunter Biden...

The big question is why you are not supporting your kids in college, I do and did... I started as an E1 in the military, but it seems today I can support my kids to get ahead, but it is still on them to be successful.

DEI is BS too, how about having programs in HS to support these kids that show promise? Why are not people donating their time to prep kids etc? Obama didn't need DEI though he used it and lied pretty much to get it...lol

Your example sucks... someone complaining they didn't get in at the 50% is stupid, someone complaining they didn't get in and are 90%+ is what people are talking about... Asian???? My kids are half white and half Asian, so where is their DEI?

Same with areas like Pilots, which is even worse...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why am I not supporting her? I'm paying what her scholarship doesn't cover, 75% of her apartment, car payment, insurance, phone, etc. To be perfectly frank, she's worked since she was 15 as I did and all my daughters did. She can be responsible for her groceries, streaming services, etc and save money, plus put some towards her 401k. Surprising you're not a "work hard" for what you want parent.

There are programs in High School. My daughter passed a test to get into an early college program where you take college classes and intern along with your HS classes. You get an associates degree the Dec after you graduate high school. So you only need 2 years for your Batchelors degree at a University. During that time she interned for an attorney who has since represented some Maga clients in the news, but that's another story.

You think that more programs will happen with the way bills have been introduced to lessen funding? Plus the majority of funding comes locally. A poor area in Mississippi or something will be able to have the same program as a school in a wealthy suburb of Connecticut?

Talk to those who are involved in SAT and LSAT prep programs. They were quite outspoken in the whole documentary about the rich people who were paying to get their kids into elite colleges, including those few actors and strongly feel that the ability of rich kids to get those classes along with the parents affiliation favors those kids, leaving out many just, if not more qualified kids.

Hunter graduated from Georgetown and Georgetown law school. He was never kicked out.

Your kids are not claiming any of their Asian genes? Why not? Simply check the box or check both if the application allows. If you have a daughter, even if she states she's white, white women are the group that have benefitted the most according to the numbers for affirmative action and DEI. But the numbers still show that white males predominantly hold all positions,especially senior positions. No one is being "eliminated" from the work force. Maybe it's not just a given anymore that they are the superior candidate for a position, and heaven forbid others are now considered more equally for the same position and there are more equally qualified people now representing minorities in the company or field.
edit on 23-3-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

Because that's what we call communism!

Unisex is communism?

No, it's just that labeling anyone or anything that doesn't fit your confirmation bias is labeled communist in todays MAGA world.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

But if you force these trans men into women bathroom sure someone will care.

With bathroom and locker the physical properties should be defining not their DNA.

If we go the DNA route you force women to shower with beards and dicks.

What i find most fascinating about this topic is that we always judged peoples gender according to their appearances.
now that tech is advanced enough that one could possibly be fooled and attracted to the same sex although being straight, some suddenly care about the chromosomes...

The only place I see an issue with is physical competitive sports, but I don't really want to introduce dna testing into common public practice either.

That's honestly a bigger threat than some bruised female egos.
edit on 23-3-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Can anyone give an example of a DEI hire/athlete/spokesperson that actually worked out?

Karine Jean-Pierre is a total joke, I do give her credit for staying on the job. At least Jen would circle back.

Dylan Mulvaney cost AB InBev over 400 million dollars in lost sales.

Don Lemon made it about 20 minutes into his interview with Elon before he was fired from X.

Folks, this victim mentality is not working. We have companies like Boeing focusing on cost savings and cutting quality standards and when someone steps up to say something, you know the ending.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Why am I not supporting her? I'm paying what her scholarship doesn't cover, 75% of her apartment, car payment, insurance, phone, etc. To be perfectly frank, she's worked since she was 15 as I did and all my daughters did. She can be responsible for her groceries, streaming services, etc and save money, plus put some towards her 401k. Surprising you're not a "work hard" for what you want parent.

So, you are supporting her, why would she need DEI when other kids need it more? Not sure what your last line means...

There are programs in High School. My daughter passed a test to get into an early college program where you take college classes and intern along with your HS classes. You get an associates degree the Dec after you graduate high school. So you only need 2 years for your Batchelors degree at a University. During that time she interned for an attorney who has since represented some Maga clients in the news, but that's another story.

I didn't let my kids do that...I wanted them to enjoy their HS...it only happens once. You also need to go to an AA school that is connected to a university that will accept their credits, mostly state-level schools if any.

You think that more programs will happen with the way bills have been introduced to lessen funding? Plus the majority of funding comes locally. A poor area in Mississippi or something will be able to have the same program as a school in a wealthy suburb of Connecticut?

It's America in 2024...Do those poor kids have access to the internet?

Talk to those who are involved in SAT and LSAT prep programs. They were quite outspoken in the whole documentary about the rich people who were paying to get their kids into elite colleges, including those few actors and strongly feel that the ability of rich kids to get those classes along with the parents affiliation favors those kids, leaving out many just, if not more qualified kids.

OK, what are we talking about 1% or less? How about the 80%+ that are in the middle no DEI, make too much for the program, and make too little to actually pay for their kid's college. You want to put rich kids up against poor minorities and the vast majority are in the middle.

Hunter graduated from Georgetown and Georgetown law school. He was never kicked out.

Got kicked out of the military and spent the rest of his life on drugs...lol winner and his degree was history...

Your kids are not claiming any of their Asian genes? Why not? Simply check the box or check both if the application allows. If you have a daughter, even if she states she's white, white women are the group that have benefitted the most according to the numbers for affirmative action and DEI. But the numbers still show that white males predominantly hold all positions,especially senior positions. No one is being "eliminated" from the work force. Maybe it's not just a given anymore that they are the superior candidate for a position, and heaven forbid others are now considered more equally for the same position and there are more equally qualified people now representing minorities in the company or field.

Asians don't count...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

No, it's just that labeling anyone or anything that doesn't fit your confirmation bias is labeled communist in todays MAGA world.

Or Nazis...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
That's honestly a bigger threat than some bruised female egos.

A lot of places are putting in signal-use bathrooms. Many are called family bathrooms... I'm sure someone on the far side of the sex spectrum would just want to be in their own bathroom and not men or women.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I was talking about dna testing in sports, but they could just do it anyways as they've got the blood already, but legal actions will be hard to enforce as the testing would have to be done illegal.
unless we make it legal so that bruised egos can be protected with mandatory DNA testing... That's the threat I was talking about.

Something along these lines...

Those who sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither.

edit on 23-3-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

Because that's what we call communism!

Unisex is communism?

Well, idiotic rules norms and laws that never work, always is.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

One reason you may not hear of women in men's bathrooms is because a lot of trans men look like this.
[snipped]

Are you going to question someone who looks like this going into a stall or if they've had surgery they can use the urinal next to you. Again, do you want to question random bearded dudes?

Nice try, no not really, a pathetic try.
Yes, here we have three photos by professionals of women with muscles. Only here their hair is short and they sport a sort of beard oh yes, someone chopped off their breasts. I have seen harder /more manly looking women in bodybuilding who are still women.

Back to reality, where very few people look like this. In the same way most people don't look like high end models in Vogue. It's like showing a picture of Gigi Hadid and a couple more models, claiming that Americans 'look like this'.
You gotta be joking.

There is no problem with females in men's toilets because they probably will get some shtick and also they will mostly be smaller than the men in there. It would be quite dangerous for the trans person meeting a wrong male.

If they joined any male sports, they would lose 99% of times and get injured far more often and more seriously. Hence female athletes with no breasts would be foolish to try.

Now you can get back to your pretend world.
edit on Sat Mar 23 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The real question is...

Are you not going to question them if they go to the womens locker?

that's what some here advocate, they want men and women in the same locker, just because their chromosomes are the same...

they'd be the first to advocate mandatory DNA testing...

Pretty awesome what you can do with irrational fears aka phobias...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Forcing Ines Rau and the likes into mens shower?

Is that what you're advocating?

Sounds like some twisted rape fantasies or is it just schadenfreude?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I think that works well for toilets but lockers are another topic.
Nakedness triggers lower brain functions especially with men and i think seperating the triggers from eachother isn't a bad idea. We aren't sexually triggered by chromosomes but by genitals, so that should be the defining factor for bathroom and lockers and showers.

The only place chromosomes are importan is when the physical strengt plays a competitive role as they have a lasting effect on the development of bones and muscles.

Which arguably has more to do with hormone levels...

In the end we really have to ask ourselves if we want to become subject and proponents of introducing DNA testing as something mandatory?

Who are we protecting from whom and do the minuscule percentages affect justify the measures applied to everyone?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Oh please! For every man in a women's bathroom there are thousands of otherwise disenfranchised men and women who have benefited from diversity, inclusion and equity. People like Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powel, Clarence Thomas and Tulsi Gabbard all benefited from so called DEI.

Wow didnt realize you were a supremacist.

So no smart, articulate educated person of any sort of color could possibly succeed without big daddy govt holding their hand.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They want everything to be equal because they are in the bottom 1%. It's why everyone here needs to fight back against this. I don't agree with Sookie or Frogs but seriously people, if this keeps going, society is going to collapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join