It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEI is a mens movement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I normally side with, live and let live, but it's becoming clear that diversity, equity and inclusion is a mens movement. Just take a look at who's benefiting the most from these policies.

The reason I bring this up is because we need to be aware of the underlying reasons for these things and DEI has hoodwinked a lot of people as being a generally good idea and we should all accept it without question.

The most recent example is the Fairbanks, Alaska Planet Fitness fiasco where a man was in the womens locker room. A woman complained to the front desk and not only was nothing done about it, her membership was revoked.

Mu st Read Alaska

Why do we never hear of women being in mens bathrooms? I can think of two reasons, they aren't in there or men wouldn't have any problem showering with women.

Let's look at sports. How many trans men are breaking world records in mens sports? Zero. How many world records are being set by trans women? A lot. Swimming, powerlifting, cross country, cycling ect.

Fox Business

The Courier

ABC News

To be clear, I am male. I have no axe to grind against people that are experiencing gender dysphoria, that must be horrible and I don't think anyone can understand it unless you're going through it. We have to be careful though, we need to set boundaries on what is acceptable. Letting men compete in womens sports and showering in womens locker rooms should be a boundary. I know it's not politically correct thinking but someone needs to say it.

Everyone should be against this, left, right, red, blue and purple. I'm glad to hear people are cancelling their Planet Fitness memberships but these companies seem to never learn. Bud Light, Tyson, Nesle and now Planet Fitness. What the heck is going on here? Are these companies being ran by complete idiots or is there a sinister aspect I'm not seeing?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

It's a plot to out mysogony, homophobia and sexism...

Clearly the devils work

/sarc

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I literally don't care about any of that, my thesis on life is, you do you. I keep to myself, I'm quiet, I don't ask for anything, I'm there for my friends and family and I want to think I'm a pleasant person to be around.

I also have the rare ability to change my mind. I want to hear opinions on why men should be allowed into womens locker rooms and participate in womens sports. I can't fathom any acceptable reason but change my mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

I also have the rare ability to change my mind. I want to hear opinions on why men should be allowed into womens locker rooms and participate in womens sports. I can't fathom any acceptable reason but change my mind.

Why not just go 100% unisex in everything, end of story...One bathroom, one sport, everyone is equal in all areas.

Win win...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Because that's what we call communism!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

Because that's what we call communism!

Unisex is communism?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

That's what it's basically becoming and it's not fair to women. If this is allowed to continue, say goodbye to college scholerships for women in sports. Not everyone has rich parents to pay for college and sports is a great way for female athletes to get help getting a higher education. Sure you can work your butt off and pay your own way through college but making that the only way is unacceptable to me.

DEI is harmful to women and it's so odd that women are the ones that are pushing it.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I wouldn't call them men.

They're parasite elites and this is all a class war you find yourself involved in.

It isn't limited to borders.

It walks over the claim of sovereignty with the help of "elected" leaders.

It has the full support of MSM and machinations of state.

It has recruited educators, doctors, judges, professors, religious leaders and other entertainers.

It utilizes ALL of the intelligence agencies.

The branches of your military.

People are talking as if they aren't aware of living right here, right now in the Captured States of America.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Honestly, the only reason for DEI that makes any sense to me is kkeping the populous divied and fighting amongst ourselves instead of focusing on the direction our representatives are taking us and all of the corrption that entails.

You can't fix a problem until you've identified and those of us who see the problem are labled conspiracy theorists and domestic terrorists in order to keep the current agendas going.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

One reason you may not hear of women in men's bathrooms is because a lot of trans men look like this.

Are you going to question someone who looks like this going into a stall or if they've had surgery they can use the urinal next to you. Again, do you want to question random bearded dudes?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

But that doesn't make sense to me. The LGBTAI++ is a very small subset of the population. Why are people letting something like that divide the other 95% of the population?

If anything, this should bring the 95% together. If you're a male with male sex organs, you are not allowed to use the womens locker room and showers. If you've transitioned medically, fair game.

The sports aspect, that's a little harder. Maybe there should be a third tier or something.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

If you're a male with male sex organs, you are not allowed to use the womens locker room and showers. If you've transitioned medically, fair game.

PRE BATHROOM PENIS CHECKS HERE! OVER HERE EVERYONE!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Oh please! For every man in a women's bathroom there are thousands of otherwise disenfranchised men and women who have benefited from diversity, inclusion and equity. People like Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powel, Clarence Thomas and Tulsi Gabbard all benefited from so called DEI.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's what it's basically becoming and it's not fair to women. If this is allowed to continue, say goodbye to college scholerships for women in sports. Not everyone has rich parents to pay for college and sports is a great way for female athletes to get help getting a higher education. Sure you can work your butt off and pay your own way through college but making that the only way is unacceptable to me.

DEI is harmful to women and it's so odd that women are the ones that are pushing it.

Why have women sports that do not support themselves financially? Men's sports pay for women's sports by law.

Sure you can work your butt off and pay your own way through college but making that the only way is unacceptable to me.

In both groups, it is only about 1.5% who get sports scholarships, so it seems you are arguing for 1.5%. It is also a lot easier for women to get them too when comparing the competition men have.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
DP
edit on x31Sat, 23 Mar 2024 14:11:53 -0500202482America/ChicagoSat, 23 Mar 2024 14:11:53 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I didn't realize the percentage was that low, I have 9 cousins and 2 got sports scholerships. I based my opinion on what I've seen in my family.

Yes I'm aware mens sports pay for womens divisions. Basketball is clearly the leader in this area.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

One reason you may not hear of women in men's bathrooms is because a lot of trans men look like this.

Yea..lots of them... lol maybe a few...

The reason is men don't care. I have had women go in the men's bathroom on several occasions and we just do not care. We also really don't care if trans females use the men's bathroom...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

[snipped]

Are you going to question someone who looks like this going into a stall or if they've had surgery they can use the urinal next to you. Again, do you want to question random bearded dudes?

why would you? If a dude looks the part, and doesn't announce everyone must call her BOB, and use "they,them" pronouns, then nobody would know. Which is how I assume it used to be, that or Trans folk didn't pee before all this.

But if you look like a dude in a dress, expect to be called a dude in a dress. Why do you folks insist on always going to the absurd?
edit on Sat Mar 23 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes I'm aware mens sports pay for womens divisions. Basketball is clearly the leader in this area.

I guess my point is uni-sex is the only way to truly end the debate. Give it 10 years and people will see it as a norm.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There should be a law that states: If you are male and profess to be and sign a legal document also stating you are transitioning to be a woman, you will immediately undergo removal of both the penis and testicles. Not tomorrow, not next week, but immediately. This will end this idiocy of transgenderism at least within one generation since the idiots won't be able to reproduce.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join