It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Majority Say Biden Seeking to Jail Trump to Stop Him From Winning Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
According to this recent poll - The majority of Americans believe that BIden and the Democrats are weaponizing the justice system and are going after Trump, not because he supposedly broke the law, but because they want to stop him from winning the election in November. The majority believe the charges against Trump are for political reasons rather than actual real law breaking reasons. I'm not republican and I can see it as well. And they are smug about it. I don't think it will ever be TRULY known if Donald Trump broke the law because he won't ever be getting a non partisan trial.

Poll: Majority of Americans Say Biden is Seeking to Jail Trump To Stop Him From Winning Election

Many Americans believe the country is becoming a virtual dictatorship with a solid majority saying President Joe Biden wants to put former President Donald Trump in jail to stop his electoral chances, a new McLaughlin poll finds.

In our new national poll 56% of all voters think Biden really wants to stop Trump from winning by putting him in jail. The national poll of 1,000 likely voters with plus or minus 3.1% at the 95% confidence interval was completed between March 9 and March 14.

Only 30% say it's not true that Biden is trying to jail Trump.

A supermajority of Republicans, 86%, agree that Biden is weaponizing the justice system against Trump.

This is also not a partisan issue.

Independents agree 50% to 33% that Biden is seeking to jail Trump for political reasons, with moderates agreeing 48% to 32%.

Link to McLaughlin Online Poll Site
edit on 3/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

in other news, an overwhelming majority of those polled do in fact believe water is wet.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Trolls will be along soon to say NOooooooo!!!!!

"those maga nuts are everywhere"

Yes, and they are your next door neighbor. The delivery folks and the Union types are all agreeing that Congress is a swamp and Trump is our last chance to clean it.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Newsmax. I wouldn't say that's an unbiased source.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

totally. I mean, how could anyone look at what's going on with finding Trump guilty of half a billion in damages for taking out and paying back loans, and not see the obvious crimes? it's so obvious that he wasn't fined enough. They jury should have doubled it. Oh wait, that must be why that didn't happen, no jury. Well, it's obviously justice working as intended.

Good thing the Gov told everyone this is only for Trump, and they are all safe. But again, totally not what this obviously biased poll shows. Stupid Republicans, amirite.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

And you would say you like ANY story if it made the maga nuts look bad even if a big fat lie, right?

Thanks for being the 1st one to show stripes that you might wear in prison if your side gets it's Karma.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Forget the source and use your own critical thinking skills. If they tell you this is anything other than politically motivated, you shouldn't be crossing the street by yourself.
edit on 23-3-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You act like they pushed Russiagate for 5 years

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

You act like they pushed Russiagate for 5 years

that was totally legit though.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Forget these clowns. That’s all they are.
We complain about Trump trying to impress The NY Times, then we turn around and try to argue with clowns that know they’re clowns.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

if we didn't at the very least, point out that they are in fact clowns, we would be doing them a disservice. It's your civic duty to let these Bozo's know where they stand on the clown ladder.

Just so when the new normal comes back around, they can be shown how this is the way forward. Doing a deep dive into the finances of any and all political opponents and have your DOJ jail them and fine them into oblivion is not just acceptable, but rewarded and applauded. Will they applaud when things switch?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Will they applaud when things switch?

Most of them are incapable of processing that sentence.

edit on 23-3-2024 by Hakaiju because: Fixed formatting

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The poll wasn't by Newsmax.
The poll is just being reported by Newsmax.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I didn't realize Biden was involved in these cases.

Seems to me, that is not the case.

By the way, I don't feel Biden is weaponizing the DOJ. Good projection though. And what do you think Trump will do if he wins? But of course, then, since it will be Trump, the hypocrites here will be all for it.

edit on 23-3-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Trump isnt going to be our problem. The ones worried about that are worried about honest folks catching on to their criminal enterprise and banning them forever to obscurity. He is going to be able to apply the laws passed by the other side to slay him as legal rights to arrest them all. It will be rich.

originally posted by: Disgusted123

By the way, I don't feel Biden is weaponizing the DOJ. Good projection though. And what do you think Trump will do if he wins? But of course, then, since it will be Trump, the hypocrites here will be all for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

if you use a blind fold and plug your ears, you can both never see it, or have to hear it. Seems to be working well so far for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Then? I'm all for it now! Because I think biden IS weaponizing the DOJ. An eye for an eye!

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

McLaughlin & Associates is one of the lowest rated pollsters on 538.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

never mind that the authors run and own a internationally known polling and strategic origination. and one is seen fairly regularly on

from their about us,

CBS News, NBC News, Fox News Channel, Fox Morning News, CNN and C-SPAN,. He also is frequently quoted in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Times, The New York Post, The Weekly Standard, Politico, and National Review.

i'd take their research and polls results over more of the lefty's one everyday.

ETA, i can't believe you just sourced five thirty eight as proof their bias,

edit on 23-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join