It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Majority Say Biden Seeking to Jail Trump to Stop Him From Winning Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm just curious when this polling entity says 'national' what exactly does that mean. They have offices in DC/Virginia, New York, and Florida.

Mr. McLaughlin has been called a “Big Winner” by a leading political magazine for his work on some of the top races in the country. McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trump and McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

mclaughlinonline.com...

Do you have a breakdown of this company's polling methdology? I'd like to know who they polled and where, exactly.

Then we have this Reuters poll:

Some 39% of registered voters in the one-week poll, opens new tab, which closed on Wednesday, said they would vote for Biden, a Democrat, if the election were held today, compared with 38% who picked Republican former President Trump. Biden's lead was within the survey's 1.8 percentage point margin of error.

www.reuters.com...

And Biden's campaign coffers has double the cash of Trump, so I'm skeptical at this point in time that Trump will win.

Hillary had double the war chest DT had in 2016. How did that work out?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Swing state voters: Are you better off now than in 2019?

Yes? Biden wins.

No? Trump wins.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
"Shld face imprisonment over just probation, a financial penalty, or no penalty whatsoever.

The poll also finds that Americans’ opinions on several of the indictments Trump is facing, including the federal 2020 election subversion case, the sensitive document case, the falsifying business records case, and the Georgia 2020 election subversion case, are highly divided by political identity. That said, the poll finds that over half of Americans believe Trump is guilty in at least one of the four indictments tested, levels that also vary widely across party lines."

www.ipsos.com..."

Who are these and has anybody besides you used them for a source prior to this one?
edit on 24000000463120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok do you have a shape of an "L" on your forehead.

This line of thinking is NOT WINNING.

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: network dude

Coming from the dude that believed Q and Mike Lindell?!
Dude have got to be one of the most gullible persons alive. You bleed stupid from your eyes bro.
Does it upset you that you lose with every prediction? I mean you were super sure the pillow guy had the goods!
And you call me stupid....your funny

Also keep in mind that you fully support a dude that hit on 10yo on camera. Also remember that tape when he said he can just grab them. OK good well also keep I mind he attends child pageant shows... now use your brain I'm sure you have one.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Newsmax. I wouldn't say that's an unbiased source.

The poll wasn't by Newsmax.
The poll is just being reported by Newsmax.

When you dig into McLaughlin & Associates it quickly becomes apparent that just like Newsmax they are clearly a Right leaningTrump supporting business. Doesn't make them wrong or that what the say should be ignored. Clearly supporting Trump also doesn't mean they are infallible or that their poll information indicates anything other than how they are trying to shape their message.

They list 6 executives of which 5 clearly state they support or have worked for Trump or various GOP organizations.
All 5 of the extremal quotes below all come from the McLaughlin about us page found here: mclaughlinonline.com...

In regards to their CEO and Partner, John McLaughlin..

In 2016 John worked as an advisor and pollster for Donald Trump from the primaries through election day.

In regards to their President and Partner Jim McLaughlin ...

McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trumpand McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

Keith Zeig, Executive Director ...

Keith has been involved on successful campaigns – International, presidential, federal, state and local. Keith has also worked very closely with National Republican Congressional Committee as well as the Alabama Republican Party, and the New York State Senate Republican Campaign Committee.

Marianne Campbell, Media Director ...

Ms. Campbell has played an integral role in advising a broad list of clients including: Forbes 1996 Campaign and Forbes 2000 Campaign, Republican National Committee, NRSC, NRCC, Nassau County Republicans, Americans for Hope, Growth, & Opportunity, Farmers for Fairness, New York State Conservative Party, New Yorkers for Term Limits, Florida's Working Families, Everglades Forever Partnership, FLorida Sugar Farmers, Florida Phosphate Group, Floridians for Education Reform, People for Integrity in Government, Conference of Presidents, Mike Rogers for Congress, Phil Crane for Congress, Pete King for Congress

Rob Schmidt, VP - S&R

Most recently, Rob served as a pollster for Rebuilding America Now, a PAC that supported Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

So, that side is not allowed to think in your world? Seems that way and I am middle of the road type who just looks for the truth. You seem to be interested in hiding from it if you think blowing this off as Right wing will do.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm confused.

Are we supposed to listen to the polls or ignore the polls?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
I'm confused.

you are supposed to grasp that polls are meant to DRIVE public opinion, not measure it. Some can display factual information, but that isn't the main point.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
I'm confused.

you are supposed to grasp that polls are meant to DRIVE public opinion, not measure it. Some can display factual information, but that isn't the main point.

There are only so many “stewpids” in America who gleefully believe whatever Biden and Chlorine Jean Beliveau tell them to believe.

I don’t think this demographic is growing.

I think it’s shrinking as more people dislike their lived experiences, than want to believe the party line without the trouble of thinking.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

What i see growing is the immigrants that live work or play where I am are lock step anti Marxists and they see the corruption as if it is a Banana Republic that they ran from to get here.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Newsmax. I wouldn't say that's an unbiased source.

The poll wasn't by Newsmax.
The poll is just being reported by Newsmax.

When you dig into McLaughlin & Associates it quickly becomes apparent that just like Newsmax they are clearly a Right leaningTrump supporting business. Doesn't make them wrong or that what the say should be ignored. Clearly supporting Trump also doesn't mean they are infallible or that their poll information indicates anything other than how they are trying to shape their message.

They list 6 executives of which 5 clearly state they support or have worked for Trump or various GOP organizations.
All 5 of the extremal quotes below all come from the McLaughlin about us page found here: mclaughlinonline.com...

In regards to their CEO and Partner, John McLaughlin..

In 2016 John worked as an advisor and pollster for Donald Trump from the primaries through election day.

In regards to their President and Partner Jim McLaughlin ...

McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trumpand McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

Keith Zeig, Executive Director ...

Keith has been involved on successful campaigns – International, presidential, federal, state and local. Keith has also worked very closely with National Republican Congressional Committee as well as the Alabama Republican Party, and the New York State Senate Republican Campaign Committee.

Marianne Campbell, Media Director ...

Ms. Campbell has played an integral role in advising a broad list of clients including: Forbes 1996 Campaign and Forbes 2000 Campaign, Republican National Committee, NRSC, NRCC, Nassau County Republicans, Americans for Hope, Growth, & Opportunity, Farmers for Fairness, New York State Conservative Party, New Yorkers for Term Limits, Florida's Working Families, Everglades Forever Partnership, FLorida Sugar Farmers, Florida Phosphate Group, Floridians for Education Reform, People for Integrity in Government, Conference of Presidents, Mike Rogers for Congress, Phil Crane for Congress, Pete King for Congress

Rob Schmidt, VP - S&R

Most recently, Rob served as a pollster for Rebuilding America Now, a PAC that supported Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

So, that side is not allowed to think in your world? Seems that way and I am middle of the road type who just looks for the truth. You seem to be interested in hiding from it if you think blowing this off as Right wing will do.

How the hell did you get any of that from anything in the first paragraph?
Since you just look for the truth which of these is not true:

1. Based on publicly available information McLaughlin & Associates are a Right leaning, Trump supporting org.
2. Being right leaning doesn't make them wrong or that what the say should be ignored.
3. Clearly supporting Trump also doesn't mean they are infallible or that their poll information indicates anything other than how they are trying to shape their message.
4. Of the 6 Executives listed 5 clearly state they support or have worked for Trump or various GOP organizations.

Which of these is not truthful? Which one is me hiding from the truth and which one is me telling the Right they can't think?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oh bull! His punishment is totally on par with the value of the property. It is worth 17 to 18 million dollars. So to levee a fine against him for inflating the price, what is so cruel and unusual about fining him 27.6 times the total value of the property!?!?

My father overvalued the price of his nearly 2 million dollar property on his taxes a few years back. So just like Trump, my father received a slap on the hand and was ordered to pay a fine of fifty-four million dollars. That's TOTALLY fair!
edit on 25-3-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Biden decided over a year ago, that due to his ineptness at being President, the only way he could beat Donald Trump in November of 2024, would be using indictments and trials and fines against him. aka: Using DOJ "Lawfare" Warfare against the certain winner, to stop him.

Senator Tom Cotton Denounces Biden: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You made a thread in the pit last year that claimed Trump would be back in office in April of 2023.
Either you refuse to acknowledge that blunder or don't remember.
And I should be asking you that same question. Do you actually believe that crap that comes out of your mouth?

LOL, no, I didn't. the way back machine still works, go find it and make me look stupid. Otherwise, there will be a stupid person in this conversation, but it won't be me. DERP!

here is a list of all my mudpit threads. Find it pinhead.

linky

Oooh, somebody's been busted!!

I guess "Budz" not so "prime" after all.

Yeah, yeah..I know, I know...weak.

But I'm a little tired tonight. Long day trying to help the lefties pull that Biden train out of the ditch, ya know. Sucker is wedged in tight.

edit on 3/25/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

True. He's always been a right leaning conservative but to his credit he never shied away from saying so.

He's a very smart, very media savvy guy.

I remember him & Pat Buchanan going at it with a few left leaning folks on "Capital Gang" years ago.

Always very intelligently debated on both sides. There was definitely some teasing from time to time, but always with civility and good humor.

That was good television.

Damn...I'm getting old ffs...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am shocked, SHOCKED! that someone in DC would try to manipulate an election.

What is this country coming to, that party hacks in Washington would try such an underhanded dirty trick?

edit on 25-3-2024 by dave5426 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Former President Donald Trump's wealth surged after his social media company, Truth Social, merged with a special-purpose acquisition company (SPAC), paving the way for a public listing on the Nasdaq on Tuesday March 26th .

The deal significantly boosted Trump's financial status, landing him on Bloomberg's list of the world's 500 richest individuals with an estimated net worth of around $6.5 billion. Trump, who holds approximately 58% of the new entity, saw his stake valued between $3 billion and $4 billion.

People Worth 6.5 Billion Dollars Will NEVER See Jail Time even if their Name is Not Donald J. Trump . That's REALITY .
edit on 25-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok do you have a shape of an "L" on your forehead.

This line of thinking is NOT WINNING.

Coming from the dude that believed Q and Mike Lindell?!
Dude have got to be one of the most gullible persons alive. You bleed stupid from your eyes bro.
Does it upset you that you lose with every prediction? I mean you were super sure the pillow guy had the goods!
And you call me stupid....your funny

Also keep in mind that you fully support a dude that hit on 10yo on camera. Also remember that tape when he said he can just grab them. OK good well also keep I mind he attends child pageant shows... now use your brain I'm sure you have one.

That dude will be famous one day. Remember Jared Loughner?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I didn't realize Biden was involved in these cases.

Seems to me, that is not the case.

By the way, I don't feel Biden is weaponizing the DOJ. Good projection though. And what do you think Trump will do if he wins? But of course, then, since it will be Trump, the hypocrites here will be all for it.

Actually, I am for ALL corrupt leaders to rot forevermore.

However, they have gone after Trump since before he was sworn in...Pelosi to impeach him...look it up.

If Trump was caught red handed, and I saw it with my own eyes, I will still have a hard time believing it.

The funny thing is, the Democrats were warned about this back early in Trump's presidency.

EVERY WEEK the sky was falling. Democracy ended every week under Trump.

Now they're shocked most of the public doesn't believe that he did anything wrong?

If you lie nonstop about a guy, if he ever does anything legitimately wrong, nobody is gonna believe it.

They really don't understand that. Maybe because they were so used to for decades being able to lie and have it backed up by the media and the public was fooled.

People have access to other forms of information now. Especially since they've lost Twitter, the nonstop lying by Democrats gets debunked in real-time now. Like the "bloodbath" hoax a couple weeks ago.

Their credibility is absolutely shattered. It's not just damaged. It's gone, and it's not coming back anytime soon.

However, there are still enough sycophants and uninformed "independents" that still believe legacy media to make it a contest. I'm skeptical he gets re-elected. It's only March and the Democratmedia is already gone into overdrive.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ok well I don't know how to use the way back thing because I don't have a need to. But you did predict that and it could have been on another thread you did not make.
Either way you have failed in all your predictions and will continue to do so and I will continue to laugh at your expense.

Wow. I know this was a few days ago, but I haven't seen someone embarrass themselves this badly in a while. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

That’s what he does here. I think he’s a masochist.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join