It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil rigger spots and captures UFOs 'hovering for 10 minutes' above the deck

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: quintessentone

Q…So far all we got is that the propulsion system of one of the types of pictured UFO’s may have an Retro Encabulator..with a Dingle Arm..😆

👽

Where's the evidence?

Ya got me there…..like everyone else here on ATS and the rest of UFOlogy……no evidence, no hard physical evidence.. of course…

😞

👽
edit on 23-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Q…So far all we got is that the propulsion system of one of the types of pictured UFO’s may have an Retro Encabulator..with a Dingle Arm..😆

👽

Where's the evidence?

Ya got me there…..like everyone else here on ATS and the rest of UFOlogy……no evidence, no hard physical evidence.. of course…

😞

👽

Well if that oil rig is operated by Pemex then they use drones. Sorry for the non-English link, but the word drones is 'bolded' and that's good enough for me.

www.eleconomista.com.mx... 10228-0034.html

link is not working

www.bicmagazine.com...

Here is a pic of one of their drones, if there are round lights underneath the propellers then we may be able to explain the round UAP with lights all the way around it.

www.sopitas.com...
edit on q00000003331America/Chicago4545America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It would make sense……to have lights other than common drone lights, for the purposes of illuminating parts of the rig platform structure and pedestal …especially if your conducting inspections at night.

Welp….the jury’s out in my head about this one…..

👽🍺

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Any exotic propulsion experts, physics scientists, Aerospace engineers here on ATS?

I'm only an amateur photographer with a 40 years experience of working with digital images, and to me, with that amount of JPEG compression, the only thing we see are the strong lights and lots of JPEG artefacts.

A picture is worth 1000 words….😉

It's not, try saying that with a picture.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Some phones have three or four cameras for different uses, so one of those could even be more difficult to use.

But that is no excuse for taking only one photo of each, so they either took more photos that they didn't give to the press, they took more photos that they give to the press but the press ignored them or they really only took those two photos.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think it might be three ships in triangle formation. The two took off and the one remained on its path.
Watching ISS feed one day, I saw three bright dots over the Atlantic, forming a perfect triangle. Must have been three vessels networked together for a reson that seems like they are amplifying each other's resources or creating some sort of a field.
It was just a thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:46 AM
link   

It would make sense……to have lights other than common drone lights, for the purposes of illuminating parts of the rig platform structure and pedestal …especially if your conducting inspections at night.

👽🍺

I just recalled reading from the few online searches I did that they used infrared camera and thermal imaging technology, so there would be different lights or lack thereof, would it not? Take the UAP with the circular lights, there is a different colored light in the middle, more so on the orangish side...could be for infrared surveillance (?)

This link only describes police surveillance night drone lighting and such;

droneskingdom.com...
edit on q00000022331America/Chicago1818America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Unless they have a filter to block it, digital cameras are sensitive and can capture infrared light.

That's why some surveillance cameras use infrared light LEDs to illuminate the scene they are pointing at.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

👽🍺

I just recalled reading from the few online searches I did that they used infrared camera and thermal imaging technology, so there would be different lights or lack thereof, would it not? Take the UAP with the circular lights, there is a different colored light in the middle, more so on the orangish side...could be for infrared surveillance (?)

This link only describes police surveillance night drone lighting and such;

droneskingdom.com...

That's what I have been inclined to think. Of course, with IR we will see not a true shape but may be more that does not meet the eye? Perhaps some propulsion visuals and what not?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Another point I would like to make.
Imagine, how steady one's hand has to be to do a decent zoom of the UFO? Something tells me about that close up picture not being real. I have some experience with phone camera and let me tell you...You have to have a surface to lean the phone on for steady shot. Even then it is very challenging. May be fake shots?
edit on 26-3-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
Another point I would like to make.
Imagine, how steady one's hand has to be to do a decent zoom of the UFO? Something tells me about that close up picture not being real. I have some experience with phone camera and let me tell you...You have to have a surface to lean the phone on for steady shot. Even then it is very challenging. May be fake shots?

Exactly, and these shots were not taken on the oil rig but on a vessel on the sea, so there is that movement one would have to contend with... suspect. Unless I read the opening post source incorrectly and they are describing that oil rig as a vessel... (?)
edit on q00000058331America/Chicago2020America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I think the "close up" is just the image zoomed in.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Unless I read the opening post source incorrectly and they are describing that oil rig as a vessel... (?)

I think they are, as they say the rig is a barge with three legs that can be lowered or raised, and they were lowering them.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Unless I read the opening post source incorrectly and they are describing that oil rig as a vessel... (?)

I think they are, as they say the rig is a barge with three legs that can be lowered or raised, and they were lowering them.

Example of 3 legged Jack barges….some ‘rig’ barges are self propelled…without the need for tugboats.

👽
edit on 27-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I think the "close up" is just the image zoomed in.

No way one can get that much of the detail in magnified image by just holding the camera with no support other than...well...the hand. But on the second thought, anything is possible. I just find it hard to believe.

edit on 28-3-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The problem is that we don't know a thing about the photos, not even the most basic, their resolution.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Even old technology is often only dimly understood.
Tesla reported he was receiving alien signals from Mars in the 1800's.
Picture Pikes Peak and the Rocky mountains reflecting the signals to his Colorado lab.

This UFO was taken from an oil rig.
Picture the one from DAF circa 1971.
Now switch the tape and *listen* to the WGM.
Maybe DIY PAA just requires tuning ones Psychosis?

Similar challenge who will be the Champs?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The problem is that we don't know a thing about the photos, not even the most basic, their resolution.

True. Although I would assume, nothing sophisticated. Regular camera built into smartphone to give or take few points on resolution capabilities.

Try it yourself. At night spot a plane and take a picture. Give it the best you can and then see what you got. Then magnify the image and see if you can make out the details like windows or what not.

I incline to think these particular circular lights-arranged vessel was added to the picture. The scene probably is legit overall.

Oh well. Moving on til next evidence.

BTW, has anyone seen a UFO over nuclear plant in India? Search DailyMail online UFO over nuclear plant in India. I have seen twice same events where I live...and it's also close to nuclear power plant. Now that one is 100 per cent legit stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

High tech Drones are familiar, I would speculate that this was the same technology we've seen from a 20 year old ATS thread.
Photos were sketchy and there was speculation it might be death ray technology.
Most people think Tesla death ray when they hear that so I'm not linking the thread to avoid off topic posts.

This thumbnail survived from the earlier thread and it is similar in shape and function.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skinnerbot

I don't understand a thing of what you wrote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join