It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil rigger spots and captures UFOs 'hovering for 10 minutes' above the deck

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink2

Informative……no doubt…

But I’m leaning towards this as a possible human equivalent…..

👽
edit on 21-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

lol..indeed.. of course i jest

All the best sir

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink2

lol..indeed.. of course i jest

All the best sir

If you break the Dingle Arm……it’s all over!

👽😂🤣
edit on 21-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

All the best

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If thats there for 10 minutes you should have perfect pics. BSa reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

'just zoomed off in an instant,' a source told DailyMail

I saw an orange orb many years ago, it was the WILDEST thing I have ever seen in my life. But when it "zoomed off" it hovered for a little while, pulses brighter and brighter, gets dark, then super bright then blasts off into the sky looking like a tracer round, straight vertical.
So Im interested in the direction that these things tend to "exit the scene" in. When I saw this thing shoot upwards into space like a bullet (same speed as a bullet it looked like too, but glowing), until it disappeared....that was after doing its intelligent dance for us; I percieved that it (returned from whence it came), like it (went home) so to speak.
A lot of UFO /UAP sightings have the object veering off towards the horizon. Mine went towards space and disapeared INTO it because of distance, simply couldnt see it no more because it flew so far away. One day Ill post the whole story (and I may already have) but....one day, lol.

"If they are going to hover for 10 minutes……shooting a video besides snapshots, might have been nice as well."
10 minutes is a long freaking time to get all good and excited cuz there is a FREAKING FLYING SAUCER HOVERING INFRONT OF YOU, and you cant get more than 2 pictures? And not zoom in on it and take zoomed shots yourself? or video? and multiple witnesses (with multiple phones)...no more pictures? Yes, I agree, HIGHLY SUSPECT

But, I dont let the 'highly suspect' nature of this possibly probable hoax....sway me....because Ive seen one myself....cuz i saw what I saw WITH MY OWN TWO EYES CLETUS< WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.

Convenient that we didnt have camera phones back then ;D and the only other person I saw it with hung himself a few years afterwards (unrelated....i hope). RIP adam, but...I suppose....one day I may see adam again....and at that point
....well at that point Id hope we could get some real answers.

Respectfully,
-H

ps: "Aint nayver...naaaaaayver.... seent nuthin like that in my umptire life, Cletus." What I would have given to have had a disposable camera to take some crappy pictures so people can argue if they were fake or not for the rest of my life....oh well....keep your eyes on the skies.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Quadlink2

Informative……no doubt…

But I’m leaning towards this as a possible human equivalent…..

👽

See Ophi, we do have the technology. It must be ours.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

10 minutes and this is all footage they got? a couple still images that are blurry? not buying it.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
It appears those oil rig workers don't know how to use their phone cameras.

Over the past 100 or so years, UFOs have developed special technology such that they only ever appear when they know that no-one seeing them has a camera - or, if they do, they don't have the faintest idea how to take photos or video footage.

Hence why no-one has ever taken a decent picture of a UFO. No-one. Ever.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaESN

originally posted by: quintessentone
It appears those oil rig workers don't know how to use their phone cameras.

Over the past 100 or so years, UFOs have developed special technology such that they only ever appear when they know that no-one seeing them has a camera - or, if they do, they don't have the faintest idea how to take photos or video footage.

Hence why no-one has ever taken a decent picture of a UFO. No-one. Ever.

Using one's smartphone's camera is not as easy as I thought, so I apologize to the oil rig workers for saying they did not know how to use their phone - unless - they had an iphone with a 2X telephoto zoom lens (some of the iphones have two cameras), just saying.

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just wait until the 8th during the eclipse. When everybody and their brother...and their brother's brother, and so on will be staring up at the sky.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Has anyone seen anything on this?

Strange UFO Caught On Video In Rural Argentina-- Is this Ezekiel's Wheel? - VIDEO

Although the location in which this strange flying object was filmed was not revealed, the truth is that many fans consider that it is one more record that proves that beings from other galaxies visit us regularly. Watch the video and make your own conclusions

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

This Secureteam10 level CGI from 12 years ago technology.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

These may be the original framed and sized pics….

It appears to be the same oil rig platform if you judge by the spiral staircase around a tower/tank of sorts and colorful marks in other things.

Imo ….the oil rig lighting of the oil rig scene and it’s illumination of the rig structures and other things… appear to be the same.

The hues and colors of the night sky are different but seem close enough between the two pics.

I’m convinced both pics were taken on the same oil rig.

The question now, at least for me …and you…and others, assumably, is it all one incident on a same night and timeframe, or multiple incidents in the same night different timeframes, or multiple incidents over the course of a couple of nights?

Once again….I’m going to assume the pics of both types of objects are legit until proven wrong.

Are they drones…of those on the rig staging a hoax? It’s possible.

It would stand to reason that oil rigs would now operate drones….for things like external rig integrity inspections and safety.

Who knows….

To bad no vids given the 10 minutes…of viewing time.

The order of captures…

1st type object captured?

2nd other type object captured minutes or hours later? Given the slight darker night sky.

👽
edit on 23-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Hey Ophi, not that I am sure that those pics do not depict UAPs/UFOs, but doesn't it stand to reason that if the major oil and gas companies are using drones to surveil - that what we are looking at are probably surveillance drones?

If we can find out who owns that oil rig we can probably find out if that company uses drones.

Seven oil and gas firms using drones:

? BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Equinor, ExxonMobil, Gazprom, Royal Dutch Shell

www.nsenergybusiness.com...

info.qii.ai...

ETA:

Could be this company:

www.britannica.com...

Pemex?

en.wikipedia.org...

Or - from your opening post:

A crew member of the vessel near Tampico snapped two images - one showing a saucer-shaped craft with glowing lights circling the base and the other with a triangular design and three lights on the bottom.

Should I read that as crew of a vessel (not on the oil rig) took the pictures, near the city of Tampico?
edit on q00000020331America/Chicago1212America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It’s a hunt that could be exhaustive……I’m a tired Ol Man…..😉😆

But yes….it would be nice to know if the rigs have their own drones as I suspect they would….I mean why not use drones to inspect rigs?

Time will tell….with hopes of new information.

👽

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It’s a hunt that could be exhaustive……I’m a tired Ol Man…..😉😆

But yes….it would be nice to know if the rigs have their own drones as I suspect they would….I mean why not use drones to inspect rigs?

Time will tell….with hopes of new information.

👽

Whaaat? Old age is not an excuse...only an old tired mind may be an acceptable excuse, but not really, not for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Q…So far all we got is that the propulsion system of one of the types of pictured UFO’s may have an Retro Encabulator..with a Dingle Arm..😆

👽

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Q…So far all we got is that the propulsion system of one of the types of pictured UFO’s may have an Retro Encabulator..with a Dingle Arm..😆

👽

Where's the evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join