It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil rigger spots and captures UFOs 'hovering for 10 minutes' above the deck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
PUBLISHED: 16:16 EDT, 20 March 2024

Source: Oil rigger spots UFOs 'hovering for 10 minutes' above the deck before 'zooming off in an instant' on the Mexican coast where locals believe is a submerged alien base

A pair of UFOs were spotted soaring over an oil rig off the coast of Mexico where locals have claimed is home to a secret underwater alien base. A crew member of the vessel near Tampico snapped two images - one showing a saucer-shaped craft with glowing lights circling the base and the other with a triangular design and three lights on the bottom. The witness said the UAPs 'hovered for what seemed like 10 minutes and then 'just zoomed off in an instant,' a source told DailyMail

If they are going to hover for 10 minutes……shooting a video besides snapshots, might have been nice as well.

Digest it as you will….

👽☕️🍩
edit on 21-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It appears those oil rig workers don't know how to use their phone cameras. Did the Daily Mail interview any of them to see if they were taken aboard or went for a ride?

From your source:

Locals believe a submerged alien base sits a few miles off the coast of Tampico

This could be Avi Loeb's next alien finding mission.

ETA:

But this time, Avi should use regular sharp-ended grappling hooks, so if there are any alien bases there he can scrape off evidence and take it back to his lab for a thorough investigation.
edit on q00000011331America/Chicago3838America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

If real, they are great pics. But only one pic of each craft in a 10 minute time frame, and no video? This is suspect.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A lot of reports here in my little corner of the world have similar descriptions, but if they're not wanting to make contact its all lights in the skty for most of us.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The close up looks like a still from close encounters.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here goes my zoom in of the triangle of lights……not much detail to gain….pretty much garden variety..

Here’s the full 2 un-cropped pics, plus 1 zoomed in….from the website

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Exactly…..

And no other “HEY! Look at this” witnesses …with their own phonecams.

Nevertheless good overall captures….with noticeable symmetrical design features….at least underneath the one object of the pair.

👽🍺

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Either it’s a hoax, or we have a disinterested moron taking the pics. They were taken in October and just being released now?

If I saw either of them I would be mesmerized.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Either it’s a hoax, or we have a disinterested moron taking the pics. They were taken in October and just being released now?

If I saw either of them I would be mesmerized.

Mesmerized enough not to take videos or more pics? Huh huh 😉

Perhaps that was the temporary state of mind of the one who witnessed it….mesmerized…by your own word.

Mesmerized is…

in a hypnotic or trancelike state; hypnotized: “I could create the odor of any kind of fruit and make a mesmerized person taste and smell it,” wrote 19th-century psychic Phineas Quimby.

We are at least lucky enough to get what appears to be not one ….but two ……different types of UFO’s in the same incident.

That’s so Cooooool…..👍🏼

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

they have let fly a ufo looking drone to make it in the news (to earn a few bucks).

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

they have let fly a ufo looking drone to make it in the news (to earn a few bucks).

Sure….playing the drone card……anything including drones is possible.

As mentioned many a time…….with drones now in so many different configurations or disguisesble with outer different shapes for a skin………it’s getting real hard to know what to believe…..perhaps that’s part of THE GRAND PLAN 😊

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We are at least lucky enough to get what appears to be not one ….but two ……different types of UFO’s in the same incident.

Do we know for certain they are from the same incident? I read the article. It’s lacking serious context from whoever took them.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I assume there is no video because you could hear the humming of the quad copter drone. 10 minute’s is around the flight time many lower end drones have before the battery dies.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Do we know for certain they are from the same incident? I read the article. It’s lacking serious context from whoever took them.

I’ve made an un-factual ASSumption….that the pics were taken from the same oil rig platform. I can only hope for more elaboration as the story gets around….perhaps in National news or prominent other periodicals…that both pics are from the same rig…and same day and time period.

I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt (which may be to generous) it’s from the same incident until proven wrong.

If I missed verbiage in the article that points to different incidents……then mia Culpa.

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The shark island in Mexico where all the big great whites are filed is a HUGE hotspot for USOs.

All the local fishermen see them. Very possible there is base underwater there.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Any exotic propulsion experts, physics scientists, Aerospace engineers here on ATS?

Let’s make the assumption that the object is not a drone, lamp fixture, shower head, etc..of any type… but an actual UFO perhaps piloted by Humans or NHI…biological or otherwise.

If so….what would you hypothetically theorize what the….imo…seems to be the propulsion underside and configuration of this craft is? It certainly has a symmetrical design to it.

And if your an armchair Joe (Jane) blow Ufology quarterback like myself….what’s your opinion?

A picture is worth 1000 words….😉

👽

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Part of their "show and tell" program.
After their abduction programs went their courses a few decades ago. They evidently want to convince us of their validity once again, and perhaps go a step further with "make nice" appearances that tend to be accepted as harmless to those below.

The raging in some nation's streets will come later as connections of the ET's agenda with governmental control are recognized.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
The shark island in Mexico where all the big great whites are filed is a HUGE hotspot for USOs.

All the local fishermen see them. Very possible there is base underwater there.

This kinda makes me wonder, Shark Bay here has..

en.wikipedia.org...

Alledged to be the oldest living organisms on earth, and are not limited to the Shark Bay region of the Peoples Republic of Western Australia...

Like the livving rocks might be of more interested in sharks, shark not really that good.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Light is a biproduct of their non newtonian propulsion system.

For instance in obe method of propulsion used. When you change metrics of the vacuum you perturb the Virtual EM field of said vacuum using dielectric fields where the group velocity of the photons is faster than "constant" which causes tachyon condensation which is then manifested as cherenkov radiation which we see as bright whitish blue light.

These vehicles are superluminal in this mode of operation whereas their dielectric field is tuned so that the poynting vectors are aligned with that of the spontanious photon emission to match refraction wise with the virtual EM field supressing photon emission which will simultaniously increases the value of C while reducing resistance to Virtual EM drag and therefore inertial mass.

All other ufos that scintillate have multicolors or are deep almost infra red use quantum optical squeezing techniques using dark soliton polarized conjugate lasers and parametric signals mixing of the low frequency fundamental to raise the gain of the noise of the frequency domain to dip below the normal noise threshold. With the help of a bose einstien condensate or superconductor of course.

All while inside a EM resonant plasma cavity to emulate casimir like effects on a macro scale and at the same couple harmonically within that cavity to frequencies in accord with the compton wavelength to develop resonance with the vacuum and harness the power of the bare charge of the leptons therin. This allows more traction from the vacuum and bang for your buck.

Vehicles in this mode of propulsion are sub luminal but still very fast and agile.

El cheapo faux anti gravity is also often achieved using superconductors (all three use superconductors thats critical) in tourus like shapes to produce a strong electric field with its poynting vectors opposite of the direction of earths gravitational pull. Equaling out the mass's energy with electric energy in the opposite direction. This will cause a bouyancy and the vehicle will float appearing like anti gravity. Most 'ufo' operate this way. Its cheap safe and simple. No zigzags or 90 degree turns or sudden starts and stops but looks strange enough to fool most people. Anyways the point is this electric field will ionize the air causing bremsstralung and a violet blue glow.

In all three forms of propulsion produce light. It is what it is.

Of all three the most likely to be able to cloak its self would be option one. Using some sort of index fraction in the dielectric field. And option 3 using metamaterial skin to set up a double negative refraction index.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What has happened to the flag ? you used to click on the flag... now when you click it says fail and will not re-flag...

All the best

edit on 21-3-2024 by Quadlink2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join