It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Kate Middelton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You had to say that and now I have to sure my vast knowledge on colon/ostomy bags.

If you have a colon issue and are able to do a prep before surgery, they usually can reattach your colon at the same time.

Shockingly (and you will be shocked if you ever have to see this) many times they don't stitch your skin back up. It takes about 3 months to slowly close on its own. Most people lose a large portion of their hair about three months after the surgery. Hands are usually bruised from all the IVs.

I have an elderly relative that went through a colon surgery and everything went wrong - other than dying.

I have pictures of this person enjoying their birthday less than two months after the surgery. They were still healing but certainly able to take a decent pic without any airbrushing.

A lot of people have strong bonds to the Royal family and to let rumors like this run wild and cause emotional distress to probably thousands is cruel. No one is asking for details but a simple video or 30 second balcony appearance would instantly solve this issue.

I also don't believe it was just a coincidence they announced Charles had cancer on almost the exact same day.

I don't know what's going on and probably never will but it's way passed a simply privacy issue.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

The weirdest thing in all this is where are the children , They are not attending school and have not been seen since Christmas time

Really?

That's odd as hell.

Can you post a source or two?

www.nickiswift.com...

Seems strange that this story is not getting much news or is being suppressed by the media ? It is talked about online quite a bit but it is hard to find any media stories on it

Holy crap!

What do you Brits think is going on here?

I'm flummoxed.

(And I take any opportunity I can to use that word!)

This Brit has no idea what is going on but honestly, some of the speculation about it seems a bit, off?

I'm not that interested in her, though, other than that she is married (at least for now....?) to the heir to the throne.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The weirdest thing in all this is where are the children , They are not attending school and have not been seen since Christmas time

Really?

That's odd as hell.

Can you post a source or two?

www.nickiswift.com...

Seems strange that this story is not getting much news or is being suppressed by the media ? It is talked about online quite a bit but it is hard to find any media stories on it

Holy crap!

What do you Brits think is going on here?

I'm flummoxed.

(And I take any opportunity I can to use that word!)

This Brit has no idea what is going on but honestly, some of the speculation about it seems a bit, off?

I'm not that interested in her, though, other than that she is married (at least for now....?) to the heir to the throne.

I think a large percentage of us Brits don't give two hoots about the royal family. However just because I don't give a jot about them doesn't mean I also want them abolished, they cost us taxpayers very little and do a lot to boost tourism and even help in other ways.
I would go as far to say the Americans seem to have more interest in our Royal family than we do.

I am enjoying the conspiracy theories on this thread though

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilbous72
I would go as far to say the Americans seem to have more interest in our Royal family than we do.

We Americans fought a war to be rid of English royals, and yet the press keeps putting them into the news cycle. And now we have one of your royals living in our country trying to tell us what to do and trying to tell us how much smarter and better he is than the rest of us. Please take him back. And his wife. And his two kids.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilbous72

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nope. You got them, you can keep em.

We don't want them.

Can we send you Andrew, too?

Pretty please?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Please take him back. And his wife. And his two kids.

didn't you mean to say?

his whinny self entitled wannabe little princess to.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What if....Kate was taken to the hospital with fatal injuries and to cover up someone was chosen to replace her, once the platic surgery were done?
Her children's nanny being fired may suggest that anyone close enough to Kate to spot a double would make sense.
Are her children being kept from her until enough time has passed to convince them this is their real mum?
Is her absence for training in all the suttle ways of Kate to convince the world she's the real deal?

Of course, I don't believe any of the above; I just enjoy playing the 'what if' game.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

My apologies. Yes, I did.

But, the poor chap is obviously pussy whipped, in manner of Edward and Mrs Simpson?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
What if....Kate was taken to the hospital with fatal injuries and to cover up someone was chosen to replace her, once the platic surgery were done?
Her children's nanny being fired may suggest that anyone close enough to Kate to spot a double would make sense.
Are her children being kept from her until enough time has passed to convince them this is their real mum?
Is her absence for training in all the suttle ways of Kate to convince the world she's the real deal?

Of course, I don't believe any of the above; I just enjoy playing the 'what if' game.

Shades of the Pau McCartney thread there, n'est pas?

Hell, I'll believe almost anything as long as someone can make some sense out of it while convincing me.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They are human beings like all of us, they have their moments of happiness and sadness.

I think this is arguable.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the children?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

After the Charles and Diana debacle, i bet they have a protocol in place. Whip them off to hospital sedate.Then if nececsary .....you can guess the rest. Something big seems to have happened. Where she is unable to be photographed alive well and in real time. Plenty of robo voices saying all is well etc. If thats the case why have all her royal appointments been cancelled?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Well, who knows?

You don't.

Continue pestering someone you don't know.

Why do you even care?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you can be bothered to check out the comments in murad's post, it states that William has hired a criminal lawyer and has met with the PM. Kate cant have any pics taken because they would be shocked at her appearance.I fear that there is a tragedy unfolding. My mojo is going off....

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If this was an average working class person in the States and

a woman is not seen for weeks
then a blatant phot shopped picture is produced

all it would take is just one call to the police and they would do a wellness check.
During it they would confirm her identity and speak to her in private.

If the wellness check was refused or no one knew where she was then a criminal warrant would be issue - most places would treat it as a potential murder investigation.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What if...

William steps down as an heir to the throne because of something nefareous he may have just done (I have an idea but not here) and Harry has a similar scenario because of his wish to not play his part, next in line is George.

If something happened to young George then hey presto....Queen Charlotte!

The whole "Queenie" thing starts again with a naive and very young "lady" to promote another Matriachy and lasts for as long as Elizabeth's reign.

Just speculating.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I think the British army and police are sworn to the King, that is, the king is their boss The royal family are the heads of certain Regiments who are sworn to follow the kings orders. The monarch is also the head of state in many of the Commonwealth countries that are not republics. That is the present Govenor general signs any elected government into office on behalf of the monarch. Somewhere it says that things must be handled in a dignified way with regards to the monarch. This might be a big problem in a WEF coup situation which we appear to be in. As technically he could order a regiment of guards to go and arrest the present Government. That's what you get when you have a Monarchy, I would also bet that if he did this most of the country would go along with him. The British passport states that you are a "subject of" and under the "protection of", these are the rules like them or not. So if anything is going down it will be tidy.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

This might be a big problem in a WEF coup situation which we appear to be in

Are you suggesting a coup of some sort is taking place in the UK at present?

As technically he could order a regiment of guards to go and arrest the present Government.

Technically you might be right....but in practice?

I would also bet that if he did this most of the country would go along with him.

You seem to forget a little thing called The English Civil War.
Parliament won.....and would do so again.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Rishi is a globalist puppet and the policy is destroying the country. The regiments are sworn to the monarch and run by establishment figures. Sure there was a civil war along with a restoration. Would the people back the NWO or the Monarch? I think the Monarch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join