It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Kate Middelton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rumours have been building,Kate Middeltons the Princess of Wales hasn't been seen since xmas day.The palace says she is recovering from stomach surgery . Prince William has reportedly visited her once since being admitted.the children not at all. The childrens Spanish nanny has been dismised as it is alledged she told her sister that Kate is in a coma, and the sister sold it to the spanish press. The public want to know how she is doing,and then the palace put out a photo which is a composite , which is so poorly done it is pulled by all the news agencies, another couple of photos surface which also appear to be false. She has been removed from all future royal events. The meme is building that she has gone the way of Diana. A friend and confidant who she kept in touch with ,has according to the coroner died of a traumatic head injury. When the probability bucket starts filling up it seems that it will take more than fake photo's to quell the speculation.This on Rumble.rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It is rather strange, but I don't buy the dead or in a coma story.The British press are very good at digging and finding information and the fact there is very little information out there is puzzling to say the least.
My own thinking is she is laying low after a marital issue but I guess time will tell.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilbous72

Laying low because of doinking your sister’s boyfriend and getting knocked up by him?

He’s dead now from a self inflicted head injury - not from a gun. And WAS much better looking than William…..

I could care less, but it is an intriguing conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The story finally came out yesterday he impregnated his cousin and the cousin insists on keeping it so Kate said get me a divorce and I am done playing the monarchy game. No cap.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas
And I don't mean cousin as in the child of your mother or father's brother or sister. I mean xth cousin y times removed...but either way, there is a blood relationship between them.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My my, I don't know if Kate donking her brother in-law and getting knocked up is on TOP of all that or what. The story I heard though is supposedly verified with evidence as the first thing he did was demand his mistress get respect (and not Kate...maybe the brother in-law is why...) and Kate was just done with her (cousin Rose) being put before her (Kate) which is an insult to Kate and his living children.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow, what if Will was infuriated and he shot Pippa's ex husband! The he stabbed Kate which is why she suddenly needed emergency surgery! OK I'm getting carried away now!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Something big is going down and they tried to keep a handle on it.In fact most of the establishment is playing the game.The word on twitter street is that the BBC are on standby for an anouncement from the palace at anytime. and that kate had a nervous breakdown after hearing the news that Rose Hanbury was keeping the baby, She is not following the palace narrative. This was so sudden that a fleet of black cars took her to hospital for the planned surgery that even her friends and confidants knew nothing about. Speculation suggests that >>> Vee vill keep you in a coma untill you play ball?

edit on pm320243America/Chicago331383124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
The story finally came out yesterday he impregnated his cousin and the cousin insists on keeping it so Kate said get me a divorce and I am done playing the monarchy game. No cap.

This actually seems far more plausible than what was outlined in the Redacted video.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The insiders seem to be talking , but it still does not address the fact of where she is.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

But not in line to be King...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Seems that she got a blotched surgery and side effects no very good after, but I am sure she is alive and well, recuperating, but no in condition to be in public yet.

A simple cosmetic procedure will not put you in coma unless you get a massive infection and become septic.

I doubt she got that type of doctors.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

If kate has been siphoning money off to bail out her parents,it was rumoured that he served divorce papers on her at xmas and she lost the plot. The ambulance and fleet of cars arrived and took her off for "planned" surgery.If William lost it and hit her in a rage ,that could cost him more than money. They are just people in the spotlight under constant scrutiny , they will have the bad times as well as the good. But It still is a Gilded cage.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

My understanding was she was last seen more recently, January 17th, but either way the days keep ticking by without a public appearance and that suspect (AI?) photo just make this that much more intriguing…

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

She transformed into her reptillian shape and is unable to shapeshift back? That or some nasty disease that changed her appearance. It's all about appearances for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It sucks when famous people like the royals do not even can enjoy moments of privacy and are at the mercy of all kinds of scrutiny and make up stories about what is going on with them.

They are human beings like all of us, they have their moments of happiness and sadness.

It is only speculation what is going on in the press, the press will pay anything for a bit of gossip from shady people.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Thats a good one almost as good as she was sacrificed in an illuminati ritual. But observing the plethora of robo voices on youtube extolling the happiness of their marriage we are observing sophisticated AI ramming them out, which smells like the agencies are getting involved to direct public opinion.I have a strange feeling that we will not be seeing her again,as at some time we will have something like she "sadly passed due to complications of surgery" Rose Hanbury is getting a divorce from her definiatly Gay hubby, and William will marry a truly English rose and legitamise the child, how's that one?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Already I finally know who kate Middleton is I though she was some lady in england

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The public will be informed as soon as they have worked out how to blame Putin for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The BBC have been notified. www.thenews.com.pk...
edit on am320243America/Chicago331133124 by annonentity because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join