It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fani Willis Can Stay on Case if Wade is Dumped--Judge Says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's actually a gift to Trump to keep her on the case because she's an absolute idiot and will continue to make huge mistakes.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Keep in mind, Fani was the Judge's boss prior to him being placed as the judge in this case (conflict of interest anyone?). And...Wade also had a relationship with a woman in the past and she hired him to investigate prisoners deaths (Fani ended up employing both him and his former mistress). He was paid like $500 an hour or something crazy like that on that case and it was a investigation that of course proved no culpability by the state (which was the plan from the get go). He testified about this case as well and said that he had absolutely no paperwork at all in regards to his investigation into the prisoners deaths. He said it was all up here (indicating he just remembers it all.) The reason why they did a "investigation" into the prisoners deaths was to prevent the families from suing the state. Also, Fani's dad was a Black Panther and was being looked at by the FBI in the late 60s/early 70s and that is probably why he always kept cash on hand. Anyway, seems like corruption on all sides to me...A history of corruption reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Judges, AG's, etc., are all representing the same entity - the state. They will stop at nothing, including but not limited to drafting unconstitutional rules, to protect each other.

This isn't surprising in any way.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lincolnriley
It's actually a gift to Trump to keep her on the case because she's an absolute idiot and will continue to make huge mistakes.

She's an idiot .. she's corrupt .. she's a racist .. but none of that will matter. The trial will go forward and the jury will be anti-Trump and the ghouls will get their conviction. There is no justice in this world.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSemiskepticII

I am afraid that if this keeps up The American people will just turn their backs of the Judicial system and start handling their disputes outside the law.

Many have already started turning their backs.

News stories should start trickling out in the next few weeks.

Watch this space.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AmberEnergy81

Keep in mind, Fani was the Judge's boss prior to him being placed as the judge in this case (conflict of interest anyone?). And...Wade also had a relationship with a woman in the past and she hired him to investigate prisoners deaths (Fani ended up employing both him and his former mistress). He was paid like $500 an hour or something crazy like that on that case and it was a investigation that of course proved no culpability by the state (which was the plan from the get go). He testified about this case as well and said that he had absolutely no paperwork at all in regards to his investigation into the prisoners deaths. He said it was all up here (indicating he just remembers it all.)

It’s so crazy.
I read about that case and Wade is such an incompetent lawyer.
I should have posted the details but you did great summarizing it.
Wade was a small time DUI defense attorney and NOT an experienced RICO prosecutor.
It would be like a Ford Pinto mechanic trying to fix a Ferrari.🤡

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

One good point is that Jury selection in Fulton Country has been dramatically complicated. How do you find a jury that hasn't seen any of this on tv?

It might be complicated if people had integrity. It's a Democrat area. All they gotta do is find jurors that will lie because they're on board with the Get Trump agenda.

The attorneys for the defendants also get to interview potential jurors.
At the very least, jury selection will take much longer...adding to delays.

I'm aware. But like I said, they can just lie during selection, and plenty of Democrats would be willing to do that just so they could vote Guilty on Trump regardless of what the evidence shows.
edit on 15-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No balls. This was the easiest way for him to move forward. The bad part is that someone like Fani will take it as a win and be more emboldened. To say there was not

It is just another "tremendous lapse in judgement" like Biden having documents in 9 unsecured locations.

In his 23-page ruling on Friday, Mr McAfee presented Ms Willis with two options: to step down, along with her team, and have the Prosecuting Attorney's Council take the case over, or have Mr Wade step down and allow "the public to move forward without his presence or remuneration distracting from and potentially compromising the merits of this case".

Mr McAfee added: "[A]n odor of mendacity remains"

I would not be surprised if she pushes back on removing Wade and she should honestly just step down. A lot came out during this hearing and she should now be charged with violations of how she used monies. That is not what the trail was about but it all came out.

That's the thing. Eventually she'll face consequences for this. She lied under oath. It looks like she misused public money. She's probably going to get disbarred.

But they don't care. This case wasn't brought to do justice. This case was brought to affect the election. She'll get a cushy job at MSNBC or an Ivy League school teaching legal ethics.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Yes, I agree most have already walked away.
I also agree that with this latest 'Ruling' even more will walk away.
The problem is the Judicial Branch was suppose to be the impartial one, that is obviously not the case anymore. This was suppose to be the third pillar of our Government making a stable three legged chair, now with that demonstrably gone how long will the two legged chair stand before it topples?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Is this really a shock?

Banana Republics have to Banana!

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is this really a shock?

At least Trump can still a-peel.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is this really a shock?

At least Trump can still a-peel.

Only after the firing squad.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Yes, I agree most have already walked away.
I also agree that with this latest 'Ruling' even more will walk away.
The problem is the Judicial Branch was suppose to be the impartial one, that is obviously not the case anymore. This was suppose to be the third pillar of our Government making a stable three legged chair, now with that demonstrably gone how long will the two legged chair stand before it topples?

As soon as "We the People" can get to the ballot box.

So, I'd say November.

And the left knows it and is terrified.

The not-so-silent majority is coming.

Expect us.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Womp womp.

Told you guys. Trump never established conflict of interest.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Womp womp.

Told you guys. Trump never established conflict of interest.

So why does Wade or Willis have to leave?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Let's not forget the GA State Senate investigation into Willis and Wade.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Trump and company are still the big winners.

Wade's already sinking ship just took another full battery of broadside hits below the water line...and it's going down faster than Fani Willis on a Carnival Cruise to Aruba.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

No. But it did expose what they did. Showed who they are. The judge also said she either steps down or he goes. A choice. It was not ruled that nothing happened.

Judge Scott McAfee ruled there was not enough evidence there had been a conflict of interest - but he found there had been an "appearance of impropriety", and there was a "need to make proportional efforts to cure it" before the case can continue.

Before the case can continue. They may be giving her the opportunity to bow out instead of being ruled to be removed.

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-15T12:44:05-05:001205 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join