It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did QAnon go?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I've seen threads related to QAnon on the forum for a long time. Following my rule: not to comment on issues of domestic politics in the United States, so as not to be accused of interference, I did not comment on these topics. But this does not mean that I did not read and analyze them.
So, my opinion. I'm sorry, the text is long. A lot of letters.

Once upon a time, a video was released on a YouTube channel about the oldest mystery of the Internet, about Ongs Hat. The video is in Russian, my Yandex browser allows you to online translate any video from any language to any. I hope this is the case for you too:

A mystical story about a secret laboratory where they conduct experiments on visiting other worlds, which a huge number of people believed in. Subsequently, the author of this story, Joseph Matheny, faced many problems associated with the fact that a huge number of people believed the alternative reality that he created. And this is not some unique phenomenon; the author of a channel about children with black eyes encountered the same thing. Because of people who fanatically believed in his story, he was forced to leave his home and hide for a long time.

And if you can come up with a game in an alternative reality that many people will fanatically believe in, then why not use it for some selfish interests, in politics, for example.

Q-anon is a fresh conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by a sect of cannibal Satanists, and at the same time great lovers of children. That's right, child-loving Satanists and cannibals rolled into one.

The name Q-anon itself contains several references. On the one hand, the Q clearance implies access to nuclear weapons, and on the other hand, it is a reference to the Q-source theory, popular among scholars of biblical texts, according to which some biblical authors received information from a single mysterious and unknown source called Q-source.

In this case, such a source is an anonymous person from 4-chan, who introduced himself as a certain high-ranking intelligence officer and there he told the secrets of the world to the assembled respected anonymous public. It would seem that on an anonymous board some anonymous dude is telling amazing stories about the power of a Satanist sect over the world, it’s quite difficult to take this seriously. But millions believed in it. At first, Q’s revelations were spread across other anonymous sites, then on Reddit, and after some time this topic was discussed by all the major media outlets in America and not only there.

Q-anon became a significant force just during the US presidential elections, so significant that it was discussed by the House of Representatives and other important government organizations; then-President Trump was asked many times about Q theories, because he is often mentioned in anonymous revelations as the only fighter against cannibal Satanists.

Anon gained several million followers throughout the country, and soon this movement spread beyond America and even gained some popularity in Russia, although in Q theories the current Russian leader at the time of publication of this text is represented as one of the priests of a dark cult.

And here is the reason why the Russian media did not particularly talk about this!

But the phenomenon is quite noticeable. Supporters of Q revelations turned out to be unusually repulsed by the guys; they were the ones who stormed the Capitol and other government buildings in the summer of 2021.

Around this time, Joseph Metheny gets tired of trying to explain to the people who believed the Ongs Hat story that it was all fiction. That there is no secret laboratory with gates to other worlds.

He continues to be attacked by madmen, demanding to reveal the secret of time travel, transitions to other worlds and other things presented in the history of Ong Het. Joseph begins to live the life of a hermit, he hides from people and does not communicate with the public. He also carries a pistol with him everywhere, because the annoying fans of his work turned out to be extremely repulsed by the guys. They didn’t just come to his home, like for example the author of the video about children with black eyes, they naturally organized constant surveillance of him. In one of the interviews, Joseph says that his car is often pursued, apparently they want to find out where he hid the car to move to other realities. And so, at such a time they begin to pester him with a request to explain the Q-anon phenomenon.

Attention is drawn to Joseph on this occasion for a reason, because the development of the Q-anon story follows exactly the same pattern as that of Ong Heta. Joseph himself admits that he followed the anon from the very beginning and that he sees many parallels between what he and the anon came up with, with the only main difference being that the story of Ong Hat is just entertainment, an endless story and a game, and the Q movement turned out to be a powerful political one weapons. In an interview with one small channel, the author of Ong's Hat said so, that they turned my, in the sense of his, history into a weapon.

Continued below...

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And indeed, the difference between these things, as it turns out, is only in what the creator’s and, let’s say, user’s intentions are.

The basis of both Joseph's story and Q-anon's story is that the same story is told from different perspectives and by different characters. In Ong Het, as we remember, it all starts with a list of books, some of which exist, some of which do not, which sets out the main plot, travel between worlds and all that. Then investigative journalism appears, where Metheny himself plays the role of the main journalist and, finally, a speech by a real physicist who confirmed the entire mythology of this game. The list of books was compiled by Metheny himself, the journalistic investigation was carried out by him, and the scientist was his friend who agreed to participate in the idea, as in such an outlandish experiment on society.

Q-anon adheres to similar tactics, initially these are revelations from an anonymous intelligence officer. First there was a post on 4-chan, in which an anonymous government agent suggests asking a series of questions, then a series of posts with various predictions about American politics and simply cryptic phrases, and then there were posts explaining the entire conspiracy theory.

Then there was an investigation by journalists and private detectives, they all wondered who this Q-anon was and ended up creating even more mystery. And as icing on the cake, several minor American politicians mentioned the cryptic predictions. In general, an extremely familiar scheme.

None of them provide any real evidence, they just tell this whole conspiracy story from beginning to end in different ways, and when the same thought is repeated several times from different sources, a person begins to believe in it, even if he doesn’t have any facts presented.

And in fact, this is one of the basic properties of a social person, to agree with stories that are repeated by others, to believe in stories that are repeated many times by different people. And in essence, what is the world that we consider normal. This is just a set of stories that we believe in, but we have not seen evidence of most of what constitutes our worldview.

And as the example of Ong Hat or Q-anon shows, creating the illusion that everyone around you supports a certain idea is not so difficult.

And now the most interesting thing, the answer to the question why you are reading this and not watching. But the fact is that when I was collecting materials for the video, I discovered that on video platforms about Q-anon there are only videos from major media outlets. I immediately wondered why this was so. The answer was found quite quickly. Bloggers who discussed Q-anon on American sites were all banned.

So where did Q-anon go? Maybe in the current political realities it has become unnecessary? Or was he finally killed, real or virtual?

I'm waiting for your opinions.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

They went coo coo for Cocoa-Puffs

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'd say it's more important to ask "Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto" and where did he go?
edit on 11/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

They went coo coo for Cocoa-Puffs

The irony is, it could also be called a SUNRISE. Who's ignorant?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
WHO are Q ? asked hooka smoking caterpillar

kellyanne conway indeed

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Very early in the game, QAnon was probably real in the sense a guy or several guys were collaborating in a social experiment with grains of truth used as bait. I doubt they were sincere as I've seen what sincere analysts and computer scientists act like, they don't play mind games, they relay facts and relevant proofs because they are professionals. But by now (likely years ago in all probability) they have been identified and supplanted as a psyop to gauge and influence conservative activities in the cyber underground. There used to be some fascinating dissection of the phenomenon but alas, the "purge" erased most of it along with several astute members who loaned their various expertise to the subject. Thanks for nothing Dorko.

But that won't stop Dashen from updating his plethora of Q topics.

edit on 11-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Tecato Gusano.

The elite worms bored into their brains and turned them into cheese like a meth addict.

And like a tweeker, they became prone to putting up camera systems and spending the days peeking through the window for the Feds.
edit on 11-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Just wanted to point out the guy in the picture with the buffalo hat and sign saying Q sent me, is/was an agent provocateur. Not quite in the traditional sense but even so not remotely genuine. The media focused on him as was intended. Watch out for these types, they are everywhere.

As for Q it seemed like a psy-op of some sort that served its purpose. As with so many things the intended goal and the actual results never quite pan out.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
The irony is, it could also be called a SUNRISE. Who's ignorant?

From the layout of the skyline it looks like the pic was taken from the west bank of the Hudson, so it would be a sunset.

I doubt you can get a pic like that of the One World Trade Center from the east.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I was under the Impression that Qnon was a C.I.A. Psy-op . A Fantasy to Confuse the Sheeple .

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ask Assange maybee he knows ?

edit on 0b35America/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2024 16:12:35 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2024 16:12:35 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
I was under the Impression that Qnon was a C.I.A. Psy-op . A Fantasy to Confuse the Sheeple .

I always thought the story according to microchip and tracy beanz made more sense. Right wing grassroots movement started by them and pamphlet with pamphlet then selling out to the Watkins.

The rest being pure LARP.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I viewed his communications as an "inside baseball" tip-sheet that exposes what the powers in control want hidden, because we might start thinking, instead of taking at face value what CBS-ABC-NBC-FOX-NYTimes-WaPo tells us to think.

Look at some of the posts and you'll know what I'm referring to.

Here: qalerts.app...

edit on 1122024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Maybe a prequel of an sophisticated AI , strangely enough that AI started to emerge soon after?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Maybe a prequel of an sophisticated AI , strangely enough that AI started to emerge soon after?

I doubt it. Q left their password out in the open once and the first one to catch it was pamphlet. Occam's razor points at him messing up while trying to multitask.

What are the chances that the third person in the original plan was the one to catch that? Then "Q" played it off like, it was a test to see if the anons were paying attention. GTFO.

Human error that die hard believers turn a blind eye to.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That I didn't know , but if that's true then who ever it was might be eliminated by intel ?

I know that there was a thread month before , that announced something big was coming , something with magnitude, I only can guess now that it had to be Q threads ?

edit on 0b58America/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2024 17:27:58 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Feb 2024 17:27:58 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
That I didn't know , but if that's true then who ever it was might be eliminated by intel?

Why? There was never anything/anyone big behind Q, despite all the self accolades.

Did you ever see the MSM interview of the leader of antifa?

I know that there was a thread months before , that announced something big was coming , something with magnitude, I only can guess now that it had to be Q threads looking at it know?

This is a CT site. Those types of threads are not uncommon. Most of the time nothing happens.

There is nothing special about the Q threads, except to those who are still thinking it was a real thing and not a LARP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join