It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did QAnon go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What happened to QAnon, where did the person(s) responsible go?

Ask the FBI or CIA or head of Biden's justice department. That is where I'd start. But wait, no! "I" wouldn't.

I never was a Q fan or read it much, just what was posted here. Even though many on Quora accused me of being a Q fan. What little I did read on Q was basically a kind of gibberish I didn't want to untangle like the writings of Nostradamus.

But, if the founder of Q is anywhere and you don't care about the danger of looking, the above is where I'd start.

edit on 2/12/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

The people who did the hoax did nothing illegal.
So they just stopped posting when Trump lost.
There are no arrests because hoaxing stupid people isn't illegal.
Taking money from them would have been, but no money transpired.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

The people who did the hoax did nothing illegal.
So they just stopped posting when Trump lost.
There are no arrests because hoaxing stupid people isn't illegal.
Taking money from them would have been, but no money transpired.

You misunderstood.

Either Q anon was an intelligence operative creation to discredit Trump and his voters because TPTB greatly fear Trump, and Qanon was a bunch of Nostradamus like gibberish

more likely, the person responsible wasn't arrested or charged

just "disappeared"

my suggestion was if anyone knows what happened the intelligence agencies are the most likely to know

edit on 2/12/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: deletion

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Ahhhh ... yeah, I misunderstood what you said.

No, it wasn't an intelligence thing. The people who did it were uncovered. I read the names and everything. Started out with one guy and the account got taken over by another when the first guy wanted to quit. They pretty much admitted it. That was years ago though and I don't remember more than that. Found this if you are interested.

NY TIMES Behind Pay Wall

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

the media focused on him because he was the most outrageous looking freak in the freak parade. And a big ol baby at that it turns out. Couldn't handle prison food. SAD

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Qanon was Ron Watkins (aka codemonkeyz). He ran the conspiracy to the end of its rope, then it ended. He tried to revive it once but bored of it quickly. Why? They (ron and his brother) started a qanon super pac, paid themselves a bunch of money from it, and rode off into the sunset. So it's like when a band tries to get back together later then realizes why they broke up to begin with.

To be more clear, Ron may not have been the original Q but hijacked it hostily, or took it over when the original Q failed to return. I never understood why people believed Q. His first prediction was proved false at the end of 2016. Which was that Hillary would be arrested and charged.
edit on 12-2-2024 by Fairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No it was an example how people like those who followed those threads and posts were triggered to search for evidence behind those post ,

I was one of those Qucumbers back then and it fascinated me about the info it got me

Was it info at hand I don't know ?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
No it was an example how people like those who followed those threads and posts were triggered to search for evidence behind those post ,

But your example happened long before Q.

The question is what evidence was actually found behind those posts?

ETA: For someone who claimed they had it all, and they needed the anons to dig in order to introduce it as evidence, I never saw that.

edit on 12-2-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

How many coincidences have to occur before it slaps you in the head?

How many Q-proofs have occurred?

The Q boards are still up and running to this very day.

Never been taken down despite non-stop attacks.

Who has those defensive capabilities in the cyber world?

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Yeah, Buffalo hat was a crisis actor who was sent there to ape for the cameras when the phony " Insurrection" was staged by the deep staters. The Planet Pizza shooter was also a crisis actor who was sent there to make Pizzagate conspiracy theorists look bad. Dig into that guys backstory and you see Pizzagate looks more credible than ever.
Paddock the alleged Vegas shooter was deep state, look into his background. The Memphis bomber that took out the phone servers( although the explosion happened from INSIDE the building. He was a patsy and the reptilian alien beliefs they mentioned served the same purpose. Make the Stolen Election challengers look crazy. All while covering up the actual crimes they say never happened.
Now this Biden Superbowl meme. They poke fun at conspiracy theorists and used Biden as a foil. But it still doesn't mean the SB wasn't fixed. Overtime win? Yeah, right. Fake news, fake elections, fake championships.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

For someone who claimed they had it all, and they needed the anons to dig in order to introduce it as evidence, I never saw that.

Maybe your mutual feeling in life deflected you from seeing it ?
Or didn't like to puzzle.

I know many things are going back in history maybe thousands of years , where classes devide, something that's been fought over for centuries, and still do ,that will never change I'm afraid its simply how this world works

And eventually over years things change as they always do every decade something different happens in the world and in general people seem to want that ?

We live the digital era , we communicate in a digital era , it will either collapse or expand .

But there will always be duality and everyone protect their views or wealth, but we all face the same problems over time , at those moments we understand each other

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Had to take a min even though I'm out of town to reply to this one. It is still very active, as I fell down a Q rabbit hole a few weeks ago. It's active on Facebook, Rumble and Telegram. Still deciphering "comms", Gen Flynn seems to be the defacto leader now. They believe that all major politicians and celebrities have been executed in Gitmo. The people like Biden, Obama, Hillary, and the celebrities we see are wearing "skin suits" to look like that person. There is going to be some global financial thing, NESARA and GESARA where all debts will be wiped out and they will be getting some sort of monthly income. There are going to be these things called "med beds" which heal everything and extend life. Trump will rule everything. There is lots more craziness as well. People like Michael Jackson have rescued hundreds of thousands of child sex slaves and he's still alive.

The "comms" keep telling people that this is happening soon. When it doesn't, it's because "the white hats" are rescuing more children or 20 various reasons. Some do question it, but they get placated by more "comms".

It's sad really, many of these people have lost homes, family, spouses because of these crazy beliefs and just keep waiting for the "proof" that will "wake up" their family members. There are now forums for families that have had to break off contact with relatives because they are basically insane with their theories and family cannot have any type of normal conversations with them.

There is lots more, but that's the craziest parts.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
What does any of that have to do with Q not being who they said they were and not delivering the goods?

edit on 13-2-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Two possibilities imho.

1. Q was a real insider, giving a steady drip of info to the masses. Everything he was talking about really was happening, and Q was a way of communicating directly to people and circumventing the corrupt media. So why didn't the stuff he was posting about actually happen? Trump and his team lost. That simple. They tried to "drain the swamp"...and they got their butts kicked. The corruption was just too deep.

2. The Powers that Be, fearing the Trump election could result in a mass awakening/uprising, started Q posts as a sort of "carrot being dangled in front of the donkey." Q was intended to deceive people into thinking things really were happening behind the scenes. There is an old saying, "The most dangerous enemy is the man with nothing left to lose." Q gave people the impression that there wasn't nothing left to lose, that there really was hope, a group of people fighting for us. So just sit back, relax, and let Trump and the Q team handle the bad guys. Only nothing of the sort was actually happening, and if there was some sort of small window of opportunity for real change to happen while Trump was in office, that opportunity passed by because most people were just waiting for Q to deliver the goods and not taking any action themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mulder11
The only problem is that Q did tell the anons to get out and vote.

When Trump lost the story turned to Trump losing on purpose to expose election fraud.

I'm going with 3. A group of conservative social media players made it all up to gather support to get Trump re-elected. They were so sure of a red tsunami that even Ron Watkins threw his hat into the political ring.

Guess they overestimated the support they had.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I was one of those Qucumbers back then and it fascinated me about the info it got me

Was it info at hand I don't know ?

Crowd-sourcing of we Conspiracy Nut Jobs, IMO.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
ONE reason why Democrats passed a Congressional Resolution in 2020 to "Condemn" QAnon, and those who read his posts.

One of the reasons: qalerts.app...

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

There were Numerous Sources back then Claiming to be QAnon , one at the Least " COULD HAVE " been Genuine . To this Day , a Mystery wrapped in an Enigma waiting to Finally be Revealed as a Possible Truth or just Another Psy-Op Lie .

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Where did QAnon go?

QAnon was just a bad 4chan hoax that idiots believed.
It went in the trash heap when Trump was not re-elected.
That's it. THE END.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(computer_worm)

Relevant.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join