It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did QAnon go?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is nothing special about the Q threads, except to those who are still thinking it was a real thing and not a LARP.

Well maybe not the thread on its own, but as we see now that collective research or thinking seems to have a major offspring amongst social media.

Many people now collectively research a common goal.

For There's this side called web sleuths what they did was amazing but also annoying for the police.

They managed to solve a complete case on themselves with substantial evidence and murderer got caught.

They later on got recognized by the investigating detective

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
They managed to solve a complete case on themselves with substantial evidence and murderer got caught.

Who was this?

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Okay... what's with the frog?

And I think I got a handle on this Q-Posting thing.

How's this?

Did I do it right?
edit on 11-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Q* is the closest we have come to Artificial General Intelligence. Q stands for Q-learning, which is a model-free reinforcement learning algorithm used to learn the value of an action in a particular state by trial and error and repeating the correct action to improve itself.

In the Shadows of Q*: The Path to AGI and The Mysterious Sam Altman Weekend
In the Shadows of Q*: The Path to AGI and The Mysterious Sam Altman Weekend

Q did not go anywhere, posting seems to be tricky from the future.
Neither did Anons

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
go diga reply to: daskakik
That took less to find than typing this post.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Abraham Shakespeare

Good story, it's momentarily on Netflix , many other kinds of successful researchers cooperatively finding information by small leads

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
In 2020, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi finally got around to reading some of what was in qalerts.app... .

Her response: "Holy Shi't! If enough people read this and put 2+2 together, many of us are screwed!"

She then told one of her members in Congress to craft a resolution "condemning" what Qanon posted, and those who pay attention to the links and hints posted by Qanon.

Source: www.congress.gov...

Extraordinary for the United States Congress to take such drastic measures over an unknown unverified "nobody" who does nothing more than to ask Americans to THINK about the news articles and hints he posts. UNLESS....

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
In 2020, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi finally got around to reading some of what was in qalerts.app... .

Her response: "Holy Shi't! If enough people read this and put 2+2 together, many of us are screwed!"

She then told one of her members in Congress to craft a resolution "condemning" what Qanon posted, and those who pay attention to the links and hints posted by Qanon.

Source: www.congress.gov...

Extraordinary for the United States Congress to take such drastic measures over an unknown unverified "nobody" who does nothing more than to ask Americans to THINK about the news articles and hints he posts. UNLESS....

Which of the 2 links you posted support your claim?
IF the answer is anything other than "neither" then you must really believe the ARG you are playing.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
If there wasn't truth to it , this resolution never existed

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This has a lot of info
a reply to: WeMustCare
Kind of ignored this guy I know some dives years ago
but updates were last year?
He was behind this 2A witw

A QAnon ‘Time Traveler’ Is Running a GOP Congressional Campaign

Since prison added this

fwiw

Here is another interesting gal fighting for our freedoms

Just the last two answers the ops question.
Congress
Using a made up media narrative

QAnon
used to be against the rules
this woke me up to the messaging

"Rhetorical"?
So, you don't want me to answer that? It's ok because I would just speculate anyways, according to some, and I doubt you would want to read the answer anyways.
Qan non = Qanon. It's messaging. Go look at what kinds of events are linked to "Qanon" by the media, and what you will see is "Qan Non" (Sacrifices of Blood and Bread).this was eye opening

This guy was brought up earlier

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It never existed. It was a CIA counter-intel group that infiltrated Anonymous to try to keep the Podesta email leaks from being taken seriously, and to muddy the waters. It disbanded pretty much as soon as the story got into the news cycle, because the objective was completed at that point.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

More like this

Authorities Charge Prominent Democrat In Elaborate Mail-In Ballot Scheme

Prominent Atlantic City Democratic operative Craig Callaway has been charged with orchestrating a mail-in ballot scheme to sway elections.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in New Jersey has accused him of fraudulently procuring and casting ballots, undermining the electoral process.

Callaway and his associates allegedly paid individuals to serve as authorized messengers for voters intending to vote by mail, but then collected and submitted the ballots themselves.

edit on 12-2-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
That has nothing to do with Q.

Just like Julie K. Brown and the me too movement, not Q, were responsible for Epstein and Weinstein.

Nothing ever dug up by the Q anons has led to anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

not quite true. The -Q- movement did make people more comfortable about talking about these issues publicly.

That alone is worth the mess.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
The original claim was that Q somehow led to the conviction of a murderer.

That has never happened.

Also, people were already talking about these issues before. CT popularity was already on the rise before Q, I think Art Bell and Alex Jones did more of the heavy lifting than the Q movement ever did.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Where did QAnon go?

Nowhere. It's right here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/2/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   
GQP MAGA Fruitcakes

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

"" Bloggers who discussed Q-anon on American sites were all banned. ""

which is the most powerful and #1 indicator that
there is some TRUTH to it that someone wants quiet

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Where did QAnon go?

When Trump lost QAnon went silent. The people who were doing it were outed. The account started with one fella and got handed off to someone else at some point. I read all about it. The names of the people were figured out too. No charges against them. They technically didn't break any laws. They just lied on message boards on the internet.

I'd go do a google search for it, but I'm not in the mood today.

I know a few people who were into it even though it was obviously fake. They were usually smart people but they got sucked in. It was really weird.

posted on Feb, 12 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

When Trump lost QAnon went silent.

Maybe Trump has a split personality and his alter-ego was Qnon and appeared when Trump was coming up for re-election and took control!?!?

edit on 12-2-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join