It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel this is where I find things break down. Why bother airing this on Telegram where there is limited audience. If there is any significant revelations it would only reach a specific group of people. I guess they could then pass it around the different sites but once again it would only be in an echo chamber of the most informed group already.

The bigger issue is to get to the 'bigger' audience so imho this makes no sense at all. In fact I don't know anyone who is on twitt never mind Telegram or follow anything seriously from there. In fact most don't believe that information through those sources are factual.

#1928 and #1929 I feel is a better choice.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2-Coming this Fall.
Movie 3-TBA
Enjoy the show.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yes, and things are getting stranger by the post. He's flat out saying the end of the world is here, the Great Awakening is upon us etc.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Found on Phil Godlewski telegram channel;

Bigger

Tomorrow is a SCOTUS opinion release day and they just cancelled the J6 hearing for the same day and noone can get a straight answer as to why???

edit on 14-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I appreciate what you're saying T1!

The point for me is that it does line up well with the posts I referenced.

Maybe it's a distraction? Or maybe it's giving anons a 24 hr warning that things are going hot and we need to be ready to help the sheep?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Speaking of movie theaters I went to see Top Gun yesterday. A huge audience of 6 people so things are looking up I guess. I don't know how they manage to stay in business at this rate.
So we have the same dilemma here with how information can get to the public, especially since so few are attending. I don't believe the answer lies with Telegram, Twitt or Truth Social. TV is useless. Newspapers are biased.

There was a really weird twist this time. I was treated to one of those canned cocktails by junior and I hadn't eaten all day. I have not had one of those before. I completely passed out and never saw the movie.

Junior went to investigate and was horrified that he had given me a cocktail with 18% alcohol content. If there had been anything important I would have missed it.

I did my own investigation on why has this suddenly appeared and at a movie theater of all places.
"Canned cocktails are a smaller but fast- growing segment...Industry tracker IWSR estimates that U.S. volumes of spirit- based premixed drinks increased 53% from a year earlier, double the rate of malt-based hard seltzers."

Makes one wonder if there is some sort of plan. The last place they would want people to be snockered is at a movie theater. Unless one wanted them that way.

Anyway I am not a fan of Tom Cruise but I will go and see it again, without the rocket fuel this time.

www.wsj.com>articles>coca-cola-and-jack-da...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gerrybbadd

gerrybbadd, in my opinion the more obtuse and obscure a posters posts are, the more likely that they are sending COMMS to a subset of people...

For example, from your linked tweet, I see the following:

1) @VVission123
a) Official MacAfee's posts often also replace Ws with Double Vs,
b) Bearableguy123 is the crypto account linked to Mr Pool that posted the cartoon pictures of a bear that needed decoding re crypto,

c) "#NOPE !"... Exclamation mark means do gematria...

NOPE = 50, 300, 155 (simple, english, jewish)
Equivalents:
CISCO, Bob Iger, Adam Schiff, Apple, NATO, CORN, Whackd (Macafee's arm tattoo!!!)

d) The fish character in the pictures is NEPTUNE, roman equivalent of POSEIDON, so King of Maritime Law?
e) The helmets in the picture say CB = Central Banks, and the red light aerial indicates they are controlled.
f) SpongeBob = Soak up the pennies... Central Banks stealing money.

2) From his profile blurb:

I AM … Shane Browningd G k
@VVission123
Cc: -Mil/###- 456/Flip On aRRival. 123 ENTER MO / Call ME … (3)-22-1-ZERO …227:27Time100 🔑
Within You.
Joined November 2020
232 Following
32.6K Followers

a) When did he add the d G k? I think it's recent, so why? What does it mean?
b) Location = "Within You"?
c) 232 following = PAIN Mirror
d) 456 refers to #456 2nd DURHAM boat picture
e) 123 refers to #123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++
f) (3)-22 refers to Skull&Bones
g) His BANNER says TIP OF THE SPEAR, which often refers to the family bloodline of Elvis, JFK Jr and POTUS45.
h) His profile picture gives a V for Victory Churchillian salute.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That could be. I have a few of the 'sheep variety' of friends that are so detached from reality that I am at a loss as to how to even reach them.
In fact if any issues are brought up that goes contrary to their POV they become super defensive. I have led them preplandemic and have tried to be a headlight as we have gone through this but they just can't get enough jabs and the only narrative is that which is on TV.

Under the category 'believe it or not' one family member told me that they had followed government instructions and did not accumulate any necessities when the plandemic first hit. Of course they ended up in dire straits and others helped keep them going.

I have suggested that maybe they should try and just dig into the details about the jabs a little but astoundingly they told me no...it is the government's job to provide the information.

So how are we to guide these lost people? They are on jab #4 now and I am very concerned about the fall when flu season starts. They have no qualms about taking the combo flu and Covid jab together or mixing whatever mRNA shot is available.
That will be jab #5.

If some serious news does come out will they just deny because it does not fit their POV?
On the other hand I have met many, many people who are very aware so that is a positive. The tide is turning.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I think this is the whole point of the penultimate climax to the movie... All hope will be lost to make the sheep realise they need to rely primarily on THEMSELVES and that government should only be a SUPPORT - not a CRUTCH?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have been wondering about this Monkey pox outbreak that seems to be mysteriously spreading outside it's normal area of Africa. Looking at the sores and the description it reminds me a lot of chicken pox.
Could this possibly be linked to AIDS from the Covid jabs?

From the Expose "So possible authorities may be using monkey pox to either cover up these adverse consequences of Covid-19 vaccinations, or they are using the adverse consequences to create propaganda and fear over another alleged virus to advance their agenda."

Interesting timing just when the WHO is trying to have nations surrender their health sovereignty over to them. Isn't Bill Gates a major funder of the WHO?

Surely a coincidence that Bill Gates has just released his new book about ending pandemics with a GERM team.
Then we have the enemedia, which he also helps fund, provide him with air time to promote his book.

Then of course there is another lab leak possibility. The Scientific Advisory Group on the Origins of Covid [SAGO] are still wandering around in the wilderness hoping there will be mass amnesia. I can't imagine how they will manage another potential lab leak.

www.expose-news.com Monkey pox lab leak vaccine injury or just a coincidence.
www.who.int>Publications>m>item Preliminary Report for the Scientific advisory Group for the...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I like that thought Rel. Still not an easy road ahead. A few people who were placed in situations where they reluctantly took the jab have asked me if there is any hope for them. They kept their children safe. I keep my fingers crossed that there may be something that can undo the damage. Maybe that is a reveal at the very end of the movie.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Jack Dorsey has announced the launch of Web 5, a new online platform that is a combination of Web 2 and Web 3.

Jack Dorsey Announces ‘Web 5’, A New Platform Built On Bitcoin-Based Technology

What is Web 5?

To put it in a way, the Internet of Things (IoT) means that everything in your life, and I mean everything, may talk to each other about you, in front of your face, behind your back, and without regard for your feelings. It was amusing to wake up to a robot in the guise of a kitty cat, but Web 5.0 would go even further. The Intelligent Web foreshadows what is to come with the emergence of smart devices that estimate your wants based on your patterns without including many clues. Symbiotic web algorithms will be able to analyze data on a more complicated emotional and cognitive level. This is the Web, which coexists with daily life in perfect harmony, operating without thought and spontaneously engaging with our actions. Computers can be turned into robotic assistants via digital realities. IoT can connect all household equipment to the internet, and it predicts that extremely intelligent interactions between machines and humans could be possible via chip implantation in human brains.

The 4th Industrial Revolution - Confluence & synergy of a variety of technologies all coming together at once. AI, 5G, Smart tech, nanotech, Bio-engineering, Quantum AI algorithms & molecular computers, Surveillance tech, IoT - Internet of Things which humans are grouped as one of those 'things' in Internet of Bodies (IoB). The big picture of what Theranos seemed to be working on was IoT devices.

NeuroLink - IoT/IoB - StarLink
GomSpace (formerly NanoSpace) is a manufacturer and supplier of nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets. GomSpace's services include systems integration, nanosatellite platforms and miniaturized radio technology. Put our minds in CubeSat nanosatellites housed in NanoRacks for Blockchain party nightmares.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gerrybbadd
Yes, and things are getting stranger by the post. He's flat out saying the end of the world is here, the Great Awakening is upon us etc.

twitter.com...

People who got vaccinated are starting to sense that there is a ticking time bomb potentially inside of them. With help from Joe Biden's economy, Anxiety levels are going off the chart.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

"Rhetorical"?

So, you don't want me to answer that? It's ok because I would just speculate anyways, according to some, and I doubt you would want to read the answer anyways.

Qan non = Qanon. It's messaging. Go look at what kinds of events are linked to "Qanon" by the media, and what you will see is "Qan Non" (Sacrifices of Blood and Bread).

As a side note:
There is a few pictures of a very large man (like 7ft tall and very fake muscle toned) that seems to have been plastic surgeried up by a lot, floating around. This guy is always seen lounging inside and has a lot of pretty woman around him while seemingly enjoying the finest things in life. Anyone know who this guy is?

I wonder if people who got the vaxx are coping with this anxiety worse than the people who didn't get the vaxx?

edit on 14-6-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
One of my vaccinated clients took me aback today, she actually said that she now believes the vaccines she's had, have triggered all these odd physical symptoms she's getting and are under investigation.
That's a huge step in the right direction and will do her immune system a lot of good.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The intentional blood clotting caused by the vaccinations is insidious though. I've had it, non vax related, and would not wish it upon anyone. It literally is a ticking time bomb.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

THis post and your last post about dealing with anxiety triggered a thought in my head.
First this: dailymail dated 15 August 2008

A study of university students found drinking one 250ml can of the sugar-free version of the energy drink that 'gives you wings' increased the 'stickiness' of the blood and raised the risk of life-threatening clots.

Now I remember a lot of people who would drink the "Sugar free Red Bull"(SFRB) and their first reaction was to have very poor control over their emotions. Mostly they just got angry quick, but a few would become sadder or hornier, and in a few instances that I remember the people would become more controllable through manipulations.

This behavior would go away after an hour or so, but there was always an issue after they drank the "Sugar Free Red Bull". Ok so back to your statements. Could all the anxieties people are facing not be due to the world, but rather be caused by their inability to control themselves because of the vaxx?

If your body starts thinking it has to go into survival mode, and you are feeling safe, is that what is going on here? Let put it this way, when people drank the older formula of SFRD they would react by acting out, but would mellow out as the effects of the thickened blood took effect, then wouldn't the clotting of the blood from the vaxx also be having the same/similar effects on people making them less likely to cope with situations and more prone to just become anxiety filled?

EDITED IN PART BELOW.
I wonder if this is how Stockholm Syndrome works. Force a person in to a survival situation, prevent them from either fighting back or fleeing the scene, then the brain just caves in (metaphorically) and the person becomes compliant?
edit on 14-6-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Rhetorical, question? Lol
Cult of non existence, where has that showed before?
a reply to: Guyfriday

No kool-aid yet?

Heckuva cult, @dashen!

Cheers

You rang...

William Branham (20th Century Charlatan) & KKK > directly responsible for igniting the ministry of Jim Jones in Indianapolis.
Avak Hagopian > Kardashian family...it's a long twisted lineage of so-called faith healing.

Avak Hagopian was an Iranian "faith healer" who scammed $225,000 off millionaire Krikor Arakelian back in 1947 to 'heal' his son, which did not work out. Nevertheless, the Kardashian family supported his stage magic and funded his tours around the USA & Canada, shortly after that Roswell event.

Avak Arrives at Los Angeles airport (1947)

Tatos Saghatel Kardashian, Kim Kardashian's great grandfather, sponsored Avak Hagopian, Clem Davies, and William Branham, and their faith healings would form the Full Gospel Businessmen's Association International.

Avak Hagopian, LIFE magazine, May 19, 1947, in the California hills.

The Kardashians were involved in an Op to push faith healing, KKK preaching, and Christian Identity back then. Who knows what they're doing now.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a really bad feeling. Like...all the shortages have been a rolling list of things the elites need before they disappear into their bunkers. Like they have been taking what they need an item or two at a time. Toilet paper. Water. Baby formula. Tampons. There are no shortages of TVs. Or Coca Cola.

Bug repellent shortage:
www.youtube.com...

Aluminum foil shortage:
www.tribuneindia.com...

Baking soda shortage:
www.healthleadersmedia.com...

Nylon 6/zip tie shortage:
www.eccopacific.com.au...
edit on 6/14/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I've thought about this as well if maybe it will be part of the reveal of the DUMBS. What if it is "discovered" that microchips, tampons, grains, fuel etc was being kept in these DUMBS to kickoff the reveal. It gets people pissed off that these things are being hoarded to soften the blow first and then it is exposed that even darker things were going on inside these facilities.

On the flip side why are storage containers showing up at Walmarts? Are they empty or are they filled? If Marshall Law goes into affect what is a better place to coordinate logistics that Walmart or Home Depot parking lots and the stores. I think this was even part of the FEMA plan. Maybe those things that are getting hard to find are being stockpiled for an incoming Marshall Law situation?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

edit on 11-6-2022 by FlyingFox because:

"Hey, Steve, nice acting job in Idaho,"

"Thanks, Rob. Next time don't put the handcuffs on so tightly, OK? My wife saw the chafing, and now she thinks I've got a bondage mistress somewhere."

I just read that the Idaho guys were bailed out of jail. Expect to never hear about that incident again, expect perhaps a report that the charges were dismissed on some technicality.

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join