It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Interesting value adds, thanks Guyfriday!

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe you are
lol
I keep going back to this picture
Hard to ignore

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Interesting leads Charliebrowndog... particularly returning the God to earth to affect ley lines!

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You're making me wonder what the balance of responsibilities will be between police and military in the new world... consider:

a) Violence and murder more effectively suppressed by the Military?

b) If all the responsibilities related to enforcement of corporations/maritime law disappear when we return to Common Law, then what remains for the police to do?

c) Would they merely become recorders of evidence for Courts? Would that still be required? Or should the onus be on plaintiff and defendant to submit their own evidence?

ETA - I forgot the "Cheers" for the mental stimulation!

edit on 15-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Only in Canada...
Apparently they now have "experts" in Covid. How can that even be possible?
Dr. Tam, the Chief Public Health Officer has suddenly decided that to be fully vaxed Canadians now must have 3 jabs.

The government is following the science that 2 jabs no longer provide enough protection. I have been checking with friends up there and most are on the 4th so I guess this is a push to get the stragglers. There vaccine record has 4 lines as well.

gab.com...>disclose tv>post New- Canada declares "fully vaccinated now means...-Gab

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I just showed that picture to Resident Lurker and he said that it was photo shopped. I pointed out that we all saw this picture quite some time ago. When was that?

That seems to support that Monkey pox is lab originated. I have been worried when people like Albert Bourla says Monkey pox is nothing to worry about but when Covid was in full swing it was all worry.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I just showed that picture to Resident Lurker and he said that it was photo shopped. I pointed out that we all saw this picture quite some time ago. When was that?

That seems to support that Monkey pox is lab originated. I have been worried when people like Albert Bourla says Monkey pox is nothing to worry about but when Covid was in full swing it was all worry.

SOURCE - alternate angle/shot

Obama visits NIH to call for more funding for Ebola research - NIH
edit on 6152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Angel thank you for that amazing detailed response!

Quite awhile ago you were concerned with TB and I suspect that with so many with failing immune systems the latent TB may surface. That would be similar to what is happening with people coming down with shingles after having the jab.

To spread Monkey pox one needs to come in physical contact with an infected person but TB spread would be airborne wouldn't it? Granted one would need prolonged contact with an infected person but what happens if there are many infected people? Then an uninfected person would have continuous exposure.

I guess this is where the "sunshine" vitamin [D] comes in because that would help fight TB.
----
Oddly a while back I went on a school tour with my daughter. It used to be a TB hospital compound. Colorado was the ideal TB treatment center in the 1900's because of the dry climate, and constant sunshine but also because of the altitude we have a high UV index.

Could it be a coincidence that President Trump during operation WARP SPEED mentioned exposing people to UV light could help treat Covid? He was ridiculed for that comment but I suspect he knew far more and he was trying to point out that there were alternate solutions.

I can't even imagine what he was going through knowing that it was a bioweapon and that would lead to so much more.

www.bbc.com>world-US-canada-52399464
www.cdc.gov>niosh>docs>pdfs Environmental Control for Tub-CDC
coloradoencyclopedia.org...>article>swedish>nation

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ha. Resident Lurker " Whoa, This is real!"
Thanks MT.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

Monkeypox = 98% gay men.

Maybe I'm just a pervert, but...

Certainly I'm not the only person wondering how at least 2 sexually-transmitted diseases (HIV and Monkeypox) managed to jump from monkey to humans, and seemingly infect mostly gay men initially.

Budget Reform for Biodefense - May 4, 2017.
Aside from Fauci, at 1:02:10 in below vid, Ron Klain seems to know Trump is going to face a catastrophe of historic proportions that's going to require the military. This guy talks matter of factly and comes across as thousands or millions dying from a natural or weaponized virus is no big deal, BUT we need to be prepared. Andy Weber is also on this panel sitting at his left.

Ron Klain, JD, White House Ebola Response Coordinator (October 2014-February 2015), former Chief of Staff for Vice President Joe Biden and Vice President Al Gore; Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Revolution LLC; External Advisor, Skoll Global Threats Fund; Adjunct Professor, Georgetown University.

Metabiota awarded $18.4 million by DoD...

Definitive Contract HDTRA114C0104 is a Other Federal Contract Award. It was awarded to Metabiota, Inc. on Feb 10, 2014. The definitive contract is funded by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DOD). The potential value of the award is $23,866,388. The NAICS Category for the award is 541712 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology). The PSC Category is AM11 - International Affairs R&D Services; International Affairs; Basic Research.

...this was before & during the Ebola crisis in west Africa, where 3 US biolabs are situated. The outbreak was blamed on 'bats' but there is no conclusive evidence on how in the hell the virus jumped to humans.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Correct. Shingles can also appear following a previous viral infection.
We are already seeing a rise in shingles cases and they have been linked directly back to the vaccine.
Rainbows
Jane

I can 100% confirm this. One of my daughters had shingles as a child. She got the Pfizer jab and within a week came down with full blown shingles. She was working in the wilderness so had no contact with anyone except to get the jab. I have difficulty understanding why but it was her choice despite little risk of exposure to Covid. But what's done is done.

Antivirals helped clear it up before it became too severe. Early treatment is really important.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A first...ing over to the NIH library...429 PMC site is overloaded!

Dermatologic Manifestations and Complications of COVID-19. September 20, 2020 by none other than Michael Gotlieb and Brit Long.
There must be some serious interest over this Monkey pox. I guess we are all having some trust issues.

The short report covers skin conditions like Petechiae that result from Covid-19 however the report "does not reflect the views or opinions of the U.S. Government, DOD, US Army, US Airforce, Brooks Army Center, Brooks Army Center or SAUSHEC EM Residency Program". < I feel much better now.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...>articles>PMC 7274995

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Some numerology ahead of todays FOMC announcement.
Treasury 2 year 3.33% = 666

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And just like that, it all suddenly makes sense...

The Allen Ginsberg Project

Ginsberg is a NAMBLA advocate.

Dr. Timothy (say my name: L_S_D) Leary was Winona Laura Horowitz aka Winona Ryder's godfather and Ginsberg is the close friend of Ryder's mother and father.

Ginsberg's teenage boyfriend, Marcus Ewert—who is now 43 and a children’s book author living in San Francisco (he wrote 10,000 Dresses, the first kid’s book to feature a trans character).

Boy Toy Ewert

Cynthia Palmer

The Winona Ryder Paradox

Ben Goertzel was on Joe Rogan show from Dec 2018. He is Chief Scientist of Hanson Robotics, and is helping China develop "Brain-Like Intelligent Systems". He was Director of Research for the Singularity Institute. 15 min clip: www.youtube.com...

Ben Goertzel is on the board of the Timothy Leary archive (Harvard Dr/MKULTRA), maintained by Michael Horowitz (actress Winona Ryder's dad). Also on the board, the late John Perry Barlow, Todd Huffman (DARPA), Bruce Damer (Pentagon, Highlands Group).

Goertzel is/was writing a book with Lisa Rein, Timothy Leary's digital librarian and a consultant for KurzweilAI. Lisa was a friend of late Aaron Swartz (suspicious suicide) and co-founded Creative Commons with him and Larry Lessig.
lifeboat.com...

Jesse Liu's (who was dropped by Trump as top Treasury Department official) husband Michael Abramowicz is on the Lifeboat Economics Board. 💰💰

Transhumanist Jeffrey Epstein was also on their advisory Financial & Futurist Boards. Thank God we have people like this "safeguarding humanity."😲

Lifeboat Foundation that build giant bunkers to safeguard humanity. LOL, I think not.

Jeff Beck and Johnny Depp - performing their cover of Killing Joke's "The Death & Resurrection Show" live at the Royal Albert Hall in London, UK on May 30, 2022. This was the first time that they have ever publicly performed the track. Depp is no Jaz Coleman, but interesting he chose this song as this album they literally recorded the vocal tracks in the King's Chamber of The Great Pyramid of Giza. The session was filmed by director Shaun Pettigrew and features in the Killing Joke documentary The Death And Resurrection Show (2013) which also details alleged paranormal experiences during the recording.

Killing Joke - The Death and Resurrection Show (Lyrics) (2003)

Johnny Depp, Stranger Things, The X-Files, the Apocalypse and You - Ultra deep MK hole if you dare, most here won't be able to reconcile or care, but you'll never view various 'things' the same again.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
‘2000 Mules Is a Very Good Movie’: This Ruth Bader Ginsburg Computer ‘Mind’ Could Use Some Tweaks, Apparently

Would you like to ask Ruth Bader Ginsburg a question but haven’t because you’re too nervous and also because she’s dead?

Fret no more.

An Israeli company called AI21 Labs has developed a language processing program meant to envision how the late Supreme Court justice would respond to yes/no questions. All you have to do is type your question into a box and wait for a response.

Have a Cup of Coffee and think about that ...

edit on 6152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Be fun to ask "her" if she died quite a while before the announcement of death was made.

ask-rbg.ai...

Cheers
edit on 15-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
China says it might have detected signals from alien civilisation

Damn shame the Arecibo was sabotaged which possibly could have confirmed.

Is this a trend? Get ready for the Attack of the UAP's!

The budget for NASA's new UAP study is less $100k (Mick West)
One person's basic salary for a year. Sounds like they're really taking it seriously. LOL.

It likely cost that much for NASA to make the announcement.

Here's a clear photo of some tic-tacs being tested to make us feel better. Ha.

"I talked to Terry Lovelace and he gave me permission to say the following... he got a call from the Department of Homeland Security, they're doing a criminal investigation into abductions, they are taking it seriously."
― Simeon Hein, Director of the Institute for Resonance

Source: youtu.be... (Timestamp 53:50)

Interesting to ponder why NASA is changing its stance on the topic...even though over the decades many of their own trained astronauts took the UFO topic very seriously.

Afterall, All roads lead to Nazis.

“Can you believe they put Nazis like me in charge?”
― Kurt Debus, 1st center director of NASA; later NASA UFO desk!

By the way...Patrick Air Force Base mentioned by Debus Management Instruction, is still active and now known as Patrick Space Force Base in Brevard County, Florida!
Source: JFK Center NASA Management Instruction KMI 8610.4

I’ll bet NASA continues to funnel UFO reports to Patrick.🤔

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

WHO to Convene Emergency Meeting on Monkeypox Amid Spread

“The magnitude of the outbreak poses a real risk,” Kluge said. “The longer the virus circulates, the more it will extend its reach and the stronger the disease’s foothold will get in non-endemic countries.”

edit on 6152022 by MetalThunder because: Having a Rough Day

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

WHO to Convene Emergency Meeting on Monkeypox Amid Spread

“The magnitude of the outbreak poses a real risk,” Kluge said. “The longer the virus circulates, the more it will extend its reach and the stronger the disease’s foothold will get in non-endemic countries.”

Just to rehash:

Planet of the Apes, what a great Documentary (so is Soylent Green, Omega Man, and of course the wet-dream of all elites Logan's Run)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well it seems that the election shenanigans have begun.

The conspiracy theories about Dominion voting machines that erupted during the 2020 presidential contest flared this week in a remote New Mexico county in what could be just a preview of the kind of chaos election experts fear is coming in the fall midterms and in 2024.

The governing commission in Otero County refused to certify the local results of the state’s June 7 primary because of the equipment, in what was seen as another instance of how the falsehoods spread by former President Donald Trump and his allies have infected elections and threaten the democratic process.

“We are in scary territory,” said Jennifer Morrell, a former election official in Colorado and Utah who now advises federal, state and local officials. “If this can happen here, where next? It’s like a cancer, a virus. It’s metastasizing and growing.”

The point here isn't that pokey hole ballots are better, but instead the point being pushed is that we shouldn't question the machine. I wonder if "Q" in an AI, what they think of this, or better yet if "KU" is a group/single human how will they prevent this?

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join