It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent interview with Richard Dolan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is a great interview, imo. Richard Dolan appeared on Jeffrey Mishlove's "New Thinking Allowed" program last week.

For those who don't know about Mishlove, he's a PhD psychologist who was doing post-grad work in the 70s, when he had a profound experience that caused him to focus his studies on human consciousness and parapsychology. He had his own TV interview program on Public Television from 1986 - 2002. He is friends with Jacques Vallee, Robert Bigelow, Whitley Streiber, and Barry Taff. (to name just a few)
When he interviews someone, he puts them at ease, and will even act naive about the topic, so the guest will talk more. He asks pertinent questions and lets the guest talk.

They discuss the alleged "starships" the government has built. The military, along with private contractors have supposedly built 3-4 of these craft.

Dolan briefly mentions the scary "man who knew too much" scenario. It's been said that secrecy on certain projects is so critical, that if a scientist or engineer knows any really sensitve secrets, we can make a pretty good guess what happens to them. Bob Lazaar is still alive, so it's been speculated that he has some sort of 'insurance' or 'protection'.

Another interesting topic discussed is the fact that deep research into UFOs and aliens invariably leads to the paranormal and the 'mystical'.

Dolan says that although UFOs have been around throughout our history, UFO activity increased exponentially in the early 1940s.

One of my favorite bits was Mishlove discussing professor James Harder. (who Mishlove knew) Harder introduced Mishlove to abductee Betty Hill. Harder said the aliens had told abductees that they have a 20,000 year lifespan.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just posted this on a different thread…..but imo…it’s applicable here too..

I’m willing to bet UAPs will be dealt with in Trump’s Space Force….

…..our Space defense programs.

From The Space Force website….

Btw…..the Air Force has its Airmen….the Navy has its Sailors…the Marines has its Jar Heads Ooops….the Army has it’s Soldiers……..the Space Force personnel are called “Guardians”.

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I happened upon “New Thinking Allowed” only recently for a different topic and this channel is a gem. Thanks for reminding me to check them out regularly. NTA also has introduced a new magazine and they have a foundation. “When asked what excites him the most about the magazine, Jeffrey Mishlove notes, “I see the magazine as another NTA outreach project to the world.” Their first issue has a spotlight cover story on Jacques Vallee and UFO research.

Dolan’s belief that the U.S. believes they must be in control of space makes perfect sense to me, hence with anything having to do with military defense (secret space program), there will be no transparency. But will there be deliberate deflections towards rabbit hole disclosures to plant confusion and discredit whistleblowers?

So, we always need to look for an agenda for any claims put forth without any concrete evidence.

I must say Dolan is well studied on this phenomenon and he seems to have settled on the parapsychological or metaphysical stage or the mental phenomenon involved. He says we have capabilities that we have dismissed and that we have not developed and that we are more than we thought we were.

As for answers to who or what the aliens are and their goals, he is still wondering just as we are.

Can humanity handle radical rapid change alien disclosure may cause?
--------------------------------
As an off-shoot rabbit hole: Nolan also mentions Wilbert B. Smith, “Mr. Smith eventually instituted Project Magnet with the Department of Transport in November 1950. The purpose of the project was to collect data on UFOs and to potentially use that data to inform human technology and engineering. Before the program dissolved in 1954, he concluded that flying saucers did exist and that they operate on magnetic principles.”

arcs-atom.uottawa.ca...

arcs-atom.uottawa.ca...

Includes:
“File also includes letters from Wilbert B. Smith pertaining to "Answers and Clarifications on Metaphysical Research Questions and Problems".”

Also includes many references to gravity and coils, electro-magnetic energy, magnetic principles, unlimited resonance, field-manipulation, “Betatron Effect”, “Aga Force” cosmic energy to electrical energy, rips in space etc.

en.wikipedia.org...

--------------

Dolan and Mishlove offer many off-shoot references to keep any ufologist researcher busy for a very long time.

edit on q00000020229America/Chicago3030America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000020229America/Chicago4444America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Where were these starships built? WHO built them. WHO crews them. Who maintains them. Who supplies them. Where are they.

So many questions and so many people who would need to be involved. Could that be kept secret? Doubtful.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Strike every instance of Nolan and replace with Dolan 😆

I like Dolan and Mishloves’ podcasts are interesting….

But the particular OP vid….was very light on anything having to do with “Secret Space Programs” ….the vid conversation tangented….all over the UFO/Aliens place….imo.

I would have included ….. just for opinions sake….

👽

edit on 1-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dolan usually doesn't like the spooky UFO mystical stuff. I guess he has changed.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Watching now. I actually loved the jumping around tangent and other referencing in the OPs video...I guess I'm a rabbit hole junkie.

So, why aren't any of today's expert hackers getting into any secret space programs and spilling the beans?
edit on q00000034229America/Chicago5050America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Apparently Anonymous just doesn’t give a ratz….

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

👽

Surely there's some genius UAP/UFO hacker out there hungry for the truth?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

👽

Perhaps……..and don’t call me Surely (😆)

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

👽

Perhaps……..and don’t call me Surely (😆)

👽

I see we have the same slap stick sense of humor, or is that British humor (wait for the backlash). lol

edit on q00000050229America/Chicago3131America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

But the particular OP vid….was very light on anything having to do with “Secret Space Programs” ….the vid conversation tangented….all over the UFO/Aliens place….imo.

I also wish they would've discussed it more, but I think there's too much speculation, so Dolan made the comment "it's a hall of mirrors". I would agree with those who say it would be very hard to keep it so secret. A few years ago, Art Bell had a caller on his show who claimed to be an air traffic logistics engineer who worked for a defense contractor. He said the U.S. had some 'space planes' that take off and land in super-remote areas. His job was to keep their flights hidden, which was 'simply not possible'. He said they were seen by amateur astronomers on a weekly basis. What were the witnesses going to do? Call the government? Call the police? It was an interesting convo. FWIW the guy seemed legit.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I must say Dolan is well studied on this phenomenon and he seems to have settled on the parapsychological or metaphysical stage or the mental phenomenon involved.

I once read an interview with John Keel where the "psi" aspect came up. The interviewer said it was curious how people like Stan Friedman seemed to focus entirely on the 'nuts-and-bolts craft from other planets' hypothesis.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here’s a likely start to a secret space program…..

Manned Orbiting Laboratory (MOL) Information Plan

On 25 August 1965, President Johnson announced that he was instructing the Department of Defense to proceed with MOL, and that Douglas and General Electric had been selected to carry out the developmental work required. The President indicated that initial unmanned and manned launches of a fully-equipped laboratory were expected to take place in 1968.

Of course this could have been a project that went Black….perhaps repurposed for Solar Warden…..hmmmm.

And this….

Declassified photos from the U.S. MOL/Dorian space program

Newly declassified image from the Manned Orbiting Laboratory project run primarily in secret by the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office (a U.S. government organization classified until 1992). The MOL project was designed to put Air Force personnel in space to spy on Russia, in particular, for up to 40 days at a time using photography and other tools.

The program was announced in 1963 as an experimental program to test the viability of man in space, with its real purpose remaining classified until October 2015.

MOL was decommissioned in 1969 after spending more than $1.3 billion and without a manned flight. (No detailed information was provided for the photo.)

Like I said…perhaps for the public…it was decommissioned…..but for the black projects world….well let’s just ponder that.

Yes we have an ISS…….but it’s not a militarized asset. (That we know of)

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

I must say Dolan is well studied on this phenomenon and he seems to have settled on the parapsychological or metaphysical stage or the mental phenomenon involved.

I once read an interview with John Keel where the "psi" aspect came up. The interviewer said it was curious how people like Stan Friedman seemed to focus entirely on the 'nuts-and-bolts craft from other planets' hypothesis.

See now, the fields of PSI, metaphysical and parapsychological have always been stigmatized too, was that also a planned deflection?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Bob Lazaar is still alive, so it's been speculated that he has some sort of 'insurance' or 'protection'.

Thanks for the best laugh I've had all day!
Another speculation is that Lazar was set up to provide disinformation and he's just a pawn in that operation.

But the far more likely explanation is that he worked at the Area 51 offsite logistics facility as a radiation technician (maintaining radiation meters and such) as Eric Davis related his contacts told him. That gave him some knowledge of the goings on at area 51, perhaps like the test schedule of the tests he took his friends to see, without actually ever setting foor on the secure part of area 51 which he never would have been able to obtain security clearance for due to his history.

I used to have respect for Dolan after his first book which was good. But more recently he's got caught up in UFO grifting, and got caught up as a key figure in the Roswell slides fiasco which really gave UFOlogy a black eye, and I don't know if he ever apologized for that.

Every time I watch Mishlove, he reminds me so much of that charismatic leader of the Heaven's Gate cult, I'm worried that he's going to offer me some kool-aid to drink or something.

Betty Hill of course had a dream, that she later came to believe was real. We know this because she wrote down the dream and showed it to her shrink, it was essentially the same story. Now thanks to some research, we even have a pretty good idea of what she and her husband saw on the mountain, and it wasn't even a UFO because it wasn't flying. You can read about that here:

threedollarkit.weebly.com...

edit on 202421 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Oh, and what did that DNA analysis find? "analysis revealed the stain on the back lining of the skirt is spider blood". [Budinger 2020, p.7] The results flashed on screen are labeled (by the TV show) as "Betty's Dress DNA Test Results" and the voiceover specifies "the stain was proven to be organic material that matched Betty Hills DNA." Thus the stain Hansen is marveling over is assumed to be the stain that was analyzed. And this causes Hansen to conclude, in an act of deliberate deception: "The most sensical conclusion is that the stain came from either an incision or a subdural puncture on Betty's abdomen while she was either still wearing the dress, or she put it on directly after the procedure." Again, the dress lining stain Hansen speculates comes from Betty's navel puncture was never tested for DNA. The only lining sample tested for DNA comes from the back of the dress, and was spider blood.

I’m not sure it’s a full debunk ….without fully testing the Hansen dress lining stains for DNA…don’t you think?

Whether fore or against…..I would think the lining should be tested. What would it take to do that?

Until then…..it isn’t a case closed …imo.

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
threedollarkit.weebly.com...
"In Betty's interview with Webb, as well as her written-out dreams (both 1961), she never mentions the dress suffering any physical damage - not during the trip, during the medical examination by aliens, or afterward when she puts the dress away. Nor does it come up under hypnosis in 1964, nor is it reported in Fuller's 1965 book...

For all we know it was Betty's curious and very human visitors who damaged the dress. Maybe it was Dulsey. These terrestrial beings certainly would've deposited grime and DNA on it, making any future analysis rather pointless."

I tend to agree that given how many people handled the dress over many years, it seems rather pointless to test it for DNA and I don't see what the point would be.

Betty's denial that her "abduction experience" was essentially the same as her dream was already an indication of her mental instability, and further evidence of this was seen when Betty was showing ordinary lights in the sky to UFO investigators, until they stopped coming to look at them after they realized that Betty was seriously misperceiving what she was looking at.

Read this account of Betty Hill seeing 50-100 "UFOs" a night from "The Ufo Handbook: A Guide to Investigating, Evaluating, and Reporting Ufo Sightings" by Allan Hendry:

She's not really a very reliable source in that context.

The threedollarkit site has extensive commentary on why the dress is a non-issue. It says "Ben Hansen examined the dress for the TV show UFO Witness (2021) excerpted here. This is perhaps the most deceptive presentation about the Hills case I've ever seen." and goes on to explain why.

edit on 202421 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

What I put in cloud quotes is from your threedollarkit link……which I read.

I’m only stating that the lining which is stated to not have been DNA tested…..should be tested so not as to leave a loose end….at least in my mind.

I’ll bet that not only would Hansen want to see the results, but so would Charlie Wiser…author of the blog in your link.

Ok ok so Betty has issues….she see lights and lot’s of them….

But the DNA of the lining stains that Ben Hansen picked up on, is a tangible physical element that imo should be further investigated.

That’s all I’m saying….

You and I have different curiosities….

👽

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing your opinion, and bestowing your ufology knowledge upon us. As one can easily verify, Mishlove is friends with Jacques Vallee and Bob Bigelow. He knew Dr. John Mack, who researched the abduction phenomenon for over a decade.
He knew professor James Harder, one of the original APRO team.

But you know more about ufology than Mishlove, and Dolan is a grifter. OK.

Your comments about Mishlove were pretty insulting. Cult leader?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join