It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon's Ex Alien Hunter: "A Lot of UFO'S are Secret Military Craft"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So if time travel, travel through other dimensions, physical ability to travel great distances (conventional physics), holographic/transporter travel? are out, what's left? I'm back to the quantum mechanics world of spooky action.
edit on q00000059131America/Chicago4141America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's more likely that what he's saying is correct in comparison to UAP being alien.

It's the perfect cover for the govt to have black site craft declared UFO's to keep their new tech hidden.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Disclosure is over !!!

Opinion: The actual hidden truth about UFOs

In the most extensive media interview he’s given, Kirkpatrick laid out a convincing case that the stories swirling for decades about the alleged government cover-up of alien-related UFOs may well have been fueled largely by true believers inside the US government or with close ties to it.
“What’s more likely?” asked Kirkpatrick. “The fact that there is a state-of-the-art technology that’s being commercialized down in Florida that you didn’t know about, or we have extraterrestrials?”
“True believers are not just outside of government; many of them are inside government,”
Although Kirkpatrick concedes that for those who truly believe that there are alien visitations here on Earth, little will convince them otherwise: “There is absolutely nothing that I’m going to do, say, or produce evidentiary that is going to make the true believers convert … It is a religious belief that transcends critical thinking and rational thought.”

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 27-1-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Let’s try parsing statements Kirkpatrick made in his Op-Ed….

”One of my last acts before retiring was to sign AARO’s Historical Record Report Volume 1, which is currently being prepared for delivery to Congress and the public.

The report demonstrates that many of the circulating allegations described above derive from inadvertent or unauthorized disclosures of legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D that have nothing to do with extraterrestrial issues or technology.”

“legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D”

Did Kirkpatrick, himself, inadvertently just outed the U.S. as having Legitimate U.S. ‘UAP’ programs or related ‘UAP’ R&D?

If our adversaries didn’t know that by now……. they know that now by what Kirkpatrick eludes too?

If so, that would mean that Kirkpatrick just violated secrecy laws.

And it also means that a percentage of UAP’s are quite possibly ours thanks to the flub of Kirkpatrick.

Hmmm 🤔……. Unbeknownst to Kirkpatrick…..he’s a Whistleblower

Of course what I see could just be a hunch and nothing more….what do I know?

👽
edit on 27-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Let’s try parsing statements Kirkpatrick made in his Op-Ed….
👽

Kirkpatrick makes no mistake, he is part of the intelligence…he lies
After his work at AARO he has become very famous and can influence public opinion. So he's doing politics...
I think his role was calculated from the beginning
He is attacking all of ufology starting from Roswell, why??
In my opinion he is provoking ufologists and whistleblowers to make mistakes.
Ufologists make many mistakes, I think Jellyfish is the first ...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88
Disclosure is over !!!

Opinion: The actual hidden truth about UFOs

"
Although Kirkpatrick concedes that for those who truly believe that there are alien visitations here on Earth, little will convince them otherwise: “There is absolutely nothing that I’m going to do, say, or produce evidentiary that is going to make the true believers convert … It is a religious belief that transcends critical thinking and rational thought.”
"
Kirkpatrick may be feeding us some disinformation on some things for all I know. But, he is undoubtedly right about some true believers having a religious belief that transcends critical thinking and rational thought. Just look at how some people gobble up the claims of Grusch which he has given us exactly zero evidence to support. Even I believe that some people told him some extraordinary stories he has repeated. What needs some critical thinking is whether those people telling him the stories are mistaken, or passing along disinformation, since he admits he's never seen anything extraordinary himself.

“legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D”

Did Kirkpatrick, himself, inadvertently just outed the U.S. as having Legitimate U.S. ‘UAP’ programs or related ‘UAP’ R&D?
I don't know why you modified his statement by inserting UAP. It was already a given that some are and some aren't classified US technology, so the only thing he's really adding is changing "some" to "many" and I'm not even sure if I believe him on that. As long as he doesn't get into specifics, he's not really leaking anything or spilling any beans, this was already common knowledge.

The CIA was trying to claim a huge percentage of UFO sightings back in the 1960s were U2 spy plane flights. Maybe some were, but saying "most were" is another claim from government officials I don't really believe. I think when they said they were lying before, what they said then was also a lie, so it makes you wonder if they ever tell the truth:

C.I.A. Admits Government Lied About U.F.O. Sightings

the military lied to the American public about the true nature of many unidentified flying objects in an effort to hide its growing fleets of spy planes, a Central Intelligence Agency study says.

The deceptions were made in the 1950's and 1960's amid a wave of U.F.O. sightings that alarmed the public and parts of official Washington.

The C.I.A. study says the Air Force knew that most reports by citizens and aviation experts were based on fleeting glimpses of U-2 and SR-71 spy planes, which fly extremely high.
I don't think "most reports" of UFO sightings of that time were consistent with U-2 or SR-71. Stanton Friedman claimed he could prove that's false. So if Kirkpatrick is exaggerating how many UAPs are "ours", it wouldn't be the first time a government official did so.

originally posted by: quintessentone

So if time travel, travel through other dimensions, physical ability to travel great distances (conventional physics), holographic/transporter travel? are out, what's left? I'm back to the quantum mechanics world of spooky action.
Time travel is not out, astronauts on the ISS do it. But their velocity is such a small fraction of light speed that they don't travel very far in time. The planet of the apes story line where astronauts time travel to the future and see the statue of liberty half buried in the sand is not ruled out by any current knowledge of physics. That also allows traveling great distances theoretically because aging is relatively slow so you could conceivably reach destinations over 100 light years away even if you don't live to be 100, although there are technical obstacles with radiation when exceeding about half the speed of light, which may or may not be solvable.

edit on 2024127 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Worth a read if you have the time…..

Dated on Halloween Oct. 31, 2023
AARO Director Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick Holds an Off-Camera Media Roundtable

👽

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Thank you for the thorough response! Very well explained but going with what you said isn't that including ruling out the theory of flat land? Which I believe is if you live in flat land it is impossible to view the 3-D world. So why would that logic not work for us not being able to see the 4 dimension?

Even if you go with the Physics explanation of the 4th dimension being really tiny, our 3-D reality is made up of super tiny things...so why wouldn't that also be the same for the 4th dimension? That reality is made up of endless 4-D molecules?

Neil deGrasse Tyson said we cast two dimensional shadows, would 4-D beings cast a three dimensional shadow?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Kirkpatrick may be feeding us some disinformation on some things for all I know. But, he is undoubtedly right about some true believers having a religious belief that transcends critical thinking and rational thought. Just look at how some people gobble up the claims of Grusch which he has given us exactly zero evidence to support. Even I believe that some people told him some extraordinary stories he has repeated. What needs some critical thinking is whether those people telling him the stories are mistaken, or passing along disinformation, since he admits he's never seen anything extraordinary himself.

We need to understand why these people have beliefs like that.
I don't think those people are stupid, they hold important positions in the US.
If these people believe "ghost stories" (Jellyfish) or unfounded hypotheses, it means that they are unreliable and cannot hold positions of responsibility.
Kirkapatrick, in my opinion, is not capable of judging these people, he speaks only out of conviction, he didn't even speak to Reid.
So what is Kirkpatrick doing with these statements???
He is fueling the flames of discussion with flimsy arguments, like ball drones or dummies in Roswell.
I'm not clear on his purpose but I think he is provoking ufologists and whistleblowers to make further mistakes (like Jellyfish)
Or he wants to track down the people behind this disclosure operation.
This is a spy war and the topic is becoming more and more important
edit on 28-1-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Finally someone with common sense, Kirkpatrick is known to be an idiot that says things he has no knowledge about. I retired from Raytheon and I know many people that know him both professionally and personally and they always talk about how he embellishes his opinions without factual evidence. The blimp drone is old technology to do nothing more than to test atmospheric sensors and sensor improvements. The Tic Tac UAP was built by Lockheed at Plant 42, we call it the flying butane tank. It’s the second generation of Iridium Hydrogen field propulsion using Meta Materials to generate a massless field around an object. This engineering concept was in the practical design form in the late nineties, no telling how far they have moved on from that design and concept.
Cheers friend

a reply to: Raptured

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp

Thank you for the thorough response! Very well explained but going with what you said isn't that including ruling out the theory of flat land? Which I believe is if you live in flat land it is impossible to view the 3-D world. So why would that logic not work for us not being able to see the 4 dimension?
If you try to model the flat earth, the model falls apart at some point. Likewise, if you try to model flatland when in reality there is an extra dimension, it's not entirely clear how you would model it. It is after all a fictional construction, and you have to define it more clearly to talk about specific fictional or toy models. You would have one of two situations:

1. If your flatland can't interact at all with the extra third dimension, then there's no point worrying about the third dimension. For the people in flatland it may as well not even be there.
2. If your flatland CAN interact with the third dimension, then when you made observations in your flatland, you would see evidence of that. For example, you would probably not have a law like we do saying "energy is conserved" because you would have energy leaking into the extra dimension.

In our 3 space plus 1 time dimensions, energy is conserved and we don't see any leaking into possible 4th or other extra dimensions. That rules out analogy #2. So that leaves us with analogy #1, where if there is a large 4th dimension, it doesn't interact with ours. So it would explain nothing, since there's no interaction, and while we can't rule it out, there's really no benefit to hypothesizing something that can't be observed, per "Newton's flaming laser sword".

Even if you go with the Physics explanation of the 4th dimension being really tiny, our 3-D reality is made up of super tiny things...so why wouldn't that also be the same for the 4th dimension? That reality is made up of endless 4-D molecules?
Add some more dimensions and then you've got "string theory" which currently also falls under "Newton's flaming laser sword". Every prediction of string theory I've seen that can be and has been tested has either failed, or fails to confirm string theory. So if we can't demonstrate eny evidence of the extra tiny dimensions so far it doesn't add to our understanding of the universe at all. That's not to say it never will, we don't know what we don't know.

If you want a physicist's perspective on this, here is a video about how string theory lied to us (first of all, it's not even a real theory, and even as a hypothesis it's rather loosely defined):

string theory lied to us

Pay particular attention to time 2:40 where she explains what a successful theory of physics does.
Then compare that definition of a successful theory, to the failure of the extra dimensions hypotheses to meet those criteria. So whether or not there are extra tiny dimensions, I cannot say. But so far we do not have any successful theories hypothesizing such which help our understanding, as explained in that video, although it also explains how we've been lied to and led to believe that's the case or very nearly the case, when it's not. If you've been a victim of those lies, welcome to the club, I think most of us are victims. Even the author of the video says she was a victim of the lies.

Neil deGrasse Tyson said we cast two dimensional shadows, would 4-D beings cast a three dimensional shadow?
We are 4 dimensional beings as in 3 space/1 time dimension, and one reason for moon hoax theorists getting confused about shadows on the moon is that we cast 3 dimensional shadows on uneven surfaces. Maybe Tyson was implying a flat surface for the shadow to be cast on, and maybe that's what the moon hoax theorists were thinking, but they got really confused when the shadows were not flat because the surface of the moon is not flat, it has hills, valleys, craters, etc. They took those photos as evidence the moon landings were faked, when really it's evidence that we don't cast two-dimensional shadows on the moon's uneven surfaces.

That's referring to the still photos taken on the moon showing an instant in time. If you took time-lapse video of the shadows, you would see that the shadows are actually 4-dimensional because they change over time, as the moon orbits the Earth.

edit on 2024128 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Are some sure... I remember seeing a B-2 come in for a landing at night for the first time and my initial thought was... yea thats a bunch of UFO reports.

But there are always those where even experts, go Beats the stuffing out of me what it is.

I am far from an expert but with 20 years on the flightline as a mechanic and Flight engineer you occasionally see things you dont tell your co-workers about because its so weird.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here’s some juicy dish…..

What has happened to the Pentagon’s former UFO hunter?

“As an intelligence officer, I would expect all of you to expect me to lie to you.” So the former director of the Pentagon’s UFO analysis office quipped to an audience in 2022.

Since his retirement in December, Sean Kirkpatrick has been on a media tour unusual for former intelligence officials.

Can everyone on this forum say CHA CHING! …he’s now the latest inductee into being a UFOtainer….UFOlogies newest Disinfo Guy…..

Kirkpatrick also appears to be muddying the waters on some of the most widely publicized UFO incidents. For example, in 2004, four naval aviators observed a “Tic Tac” shaped object, which was tracked on two independent radar systems, execute seemingly physics-defying maneuvers. To this day, the perplexing incident remains officially “unresolved.”

Now Kirkpatrick appears to be injecting confusion about this well-known incident. According to Kirkpatrick, “there’s this company in Florida, they make these backyard lighting balloons…Some of them are ‘Tic Tac’ shaped….When we talked to the company, they’re like, ‘Yeah, we lose them. And we sometimes find them again, but generally not.’”

Another example of Kirkpatrick’s Dr. Demento assertions….concerning balloons as the sphere with cube…

But even the most die-hard, unshakeable UFO skeptic will have trouble believing that the technology cited by Kirkpatrick, let alone spherical objects seemingly capable of remaining stationary against hurricane-force winds, could account for any UFO sightings a decade ago. It is equally implausible, for example, that this would account for a cube-in-a-sphere drone hovering in the vicinity of particularly sensitive military sites in 1960.

For someone who hammers relentlessly on the importance of evidence, Kirkpatrick provides none that could plausibly explain the most perplexing recent UFO incidents.

Yeah…he’s sadly entertaining…

👽

edit on 31-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Here’s some juicy dish…..

UFOlogies newest Disinfo Guy…..

Quite possibly - this article by Kevin Randle and David Rudiak's comment on it throws some further light on that angle.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chundered

Although TBH the Fugal Skinwalker Ranch meeting opening statement by Kirkpatrick (if true) doesn't really hold much weight as it could easily have been said from the perspective of putting Fugal at ease / removing superfluous content, as opposed to a personally held opinion.

The position stated is known to be held by the other attendees so he could have just been acting as the chair.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

edit on Thu Feb 1 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chundered

Yep!

All Hail …King Kirkpatrick….new ruler of Disinfoland and the Disinfonians

😆

🍻

👽
edit on 1-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Uploaded 2/5….

Hear it from Kirkpatrick’s own lips……..

The Government's Former UFO Hunter Has a Lot to Say

There’s audio or text of the podcast.

Listen to the audio of this podcast…post his Op-Ed…. (imo, I prefer the audio to listen to the demeanor of his voice….it gives me a better idea of his attitude and tone)

He still maintains……

Vergano: It’s fair to say that you had access to all the classified world that people have pointed to before as hiding some sort of program like this in the past, and you looked there, and you found no evidence of this story that the government has somehow been sitting on aliens for the last 60-plus years.

Kirkpatrick: That’s right. So everything that people have pointed to, we went and investigated and found no evidence to support that. Again, a lot of these things are real R&D or real state-of- the-art programs, not extraterrestrial, but it is completely understandable why someone who did not know that would draw that conclusion.

What planet is Kirkpatrick from???

Could alien’s be behind disinformation?

Hmmmm

👽
edit on 5-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join