It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon's Ex Alien Hunter: "A Lot of UFO'S are Secret Military Craft"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In an interview with Futurist", the former head of the Pentagon's AARO, Sean Kirkpatrick, claims that a lot of UFO sightings are advanced, secret military aircraft, and not extraterrestrial in origin.

He goes into some more specific detail in the article regarding "Orbs"; which left me with...questions.

There's a large number of people, pilots, and others, who you know, have said, 'Hey, I saw this giant sphere. It had a cube in it, I don't understand it, it must be an alien.' Well, actually, no," Kirkpatrick said. "The next generation of drones that are being built are spherical drones."

Citing research at the University of Singapore, Kirkpatrick said the strange orb-shaped objects are made by placing cubes inside roughly two-meter inflatables, "and everywhere the corner of the cube touches the sphere, they fused it, cut it out, and put, little thrusters in."

"With eight thrusters in a cube configuration, I can maneuver this drone around very accurately," Kirkpatrick said, "and they've tried these all over the place."

futurism.com...

Before I pose my questions, I wonder what you all think.

Something smells "off" to me.
edit on 25-1-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

This is more disinformation.

The sightings that i remember of a sphere with a cube inside also had beings inside the cube. Can a drone carry the weight of a human?

In fact, there’s some posters on here that have seen it, if I recall.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He's all over the web today saying no such thing as extra terrestrials in UAP's. I'd like to see Grusch's team debate him then. People need to get sued or jail time already.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a lot of UFO sightings are advanced, secret military aircraft

There's a large number of people, pilots, and others, who you know, have said, 'Hey, I saw this giant sphere. It had a cube in it, I don't understand it, it must be an alien.'

If you want to keep something secret. it's always best for a " large number of people " to see it.

The chap's a comedian.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Something smells "off" to me…👍🏼

This is more disinformation…👍🏼

People need to get sued or jail time….👍🏼

The chap's a comedian….👍🏼

This reeks of a present day “swamp gas”….👍🏼

These people can't even find a receipt for the lunch they had yesterday….👍🏼

am glad he's gone….👍🏼

Kirkpatrick = Garbage in, Garbage out…👎🏼

👽
edit on 25-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The drones they are talking about do not go the speeds of UAP.

Nor do they go into the water.

This reeks of a present day “swamp gas” type explanation to me.

Pic didn’t post right so here is thumb:

Link
edit on 25-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Added thumb

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's my understanding that there has been (and I say this very lightly and fluidly) "Confirmation" that at the very least, the famous Triangle and Tic Tac UFO's are military/black project craft.

Outside of that, I think trying to classify anything we can as "secret tech" or something of the like is just some misinformation to feed the masses.

That being said, why would anything from ANYONE with the Pentagon be believed? These people can't even find a receipt for the lunch they had yesterday and loses trillions of dollars on a regular basis with an answer to "where did it go?" being an astoundingly straightforward and informative answer of "iOnT kNoW".

Let's take it a step further.

Eye witnesses say these objects were spheres with cubes inside. They saw the cubes inside. With their eyes.

Here's a Link to a picture of one of the Chinese drones he mentioned. It TALKS about there being a cube inside, by design. Can you see it though? Nope.

Edit - Pianopraze and I both looking at the same stuff and thinking the same way lol
edit on 25-1-2024 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
He's all over the web today saying no such thing as extra terrestrials in UAP's. I'd like to see Grusch's team debate him then. People need to get sued or jail time already.

But Grusch may agree as he has tried to move the discussion away from the Extraterrestrials to the Extra dimensional. Pay attention to the words used. I myself am very careful in the words I choose, Kirkpatrick is a master of this.

It helps to read between the lines, what he says may have other meanings. Is he lying if he says there are no Extraterrestrials if, for example these "craft" are from a race that are from this planet and have been here longer than we have? Or if it was sent by Future Humans?

No, I don't believe he is...

ETA: Not that I trust Kirkpatrick and am glad he's gone. But pay attention to what he has moved on to!
edit on 25/1/24 by djz3ro because: Fix code and ETA

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"next generation drones"

What about the sightings that happened 50 + years ago ?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

But it's possible even the ones that are Black Ops are still reproductions of Non-human tech. There have been versions of things seem with obvious human fixtures leaving seems and screw heads or caps for the screw heads but there are versions of the same vehicles that are seamleaa and without any obvious marks at all. I would also imagine the human versions have human propulsion. If they've kept zero point energy from us, which is theorised as the energy source for these non-Human craft, then that's criminal.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Here’s the full Techno-Blurb…..

Spherical Indoor Coandă Effect Drone (SpICED): A Spherical Blimp sUAS for Safe Indoor Use

That’s some kind of Black Project Top Secret …Secret….huh? 😆

👽

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Can a drone carry the weight of a human?

huh?

www.iflscience.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Another human flying machine based on the non-Human ones flying around our planet with impunity, or perhaps it's their planet too.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Something tells me we won't see that performing moves whose g-force would liquify a human, traversing betwee air and water, or earth's atmosphere and space without consequence.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Kirkpatrick claims that "orbs" were inflatable drones 2 meters in diameter (aprox 6.5ft).

That gives a cubic volume of roughly 144cu ft (if my calculations are correct- no guarantee!). Hydrogen has a "lift capacity" of 68lbs per 1000 cubic feet.

So we're talking about an inflated "balloon" orb with, at most, less than 10lbs of payload, including avionics, propulsion hardware, and tankage (reserves for the "thrusters" he mentioned). But of course that 144cu ft would necessarily be even less due to the volume offset by all that equipment.

Not to mention the volume of the "cube" contained within the orb, which Kirkpatrick described as touching the orb at each corner of the cube (where the thrusters were mounted).

If the cube is not filled with whatever lifting gas is used in the orb, that would displace the vast majority of the volume available to provide lift.

Does the military have some substance that provides more lift than Hydrogen?

Or maybe, they have developed a true vacuum lifting cell; which would mean a heretofore unimaginable advancement in super-strong, super lightweight materials science. Such a material would revolutionize our society! (Space elevators and lighter than air vehicles capable of "floating" to orbital space without the use of rocket engines would be possible, to name a couple of things!)

Old Sean might have just "spilled the materials science tea" with this one!

Then again....

Not toot my own horn too loudly, but I seem to remember mentioning the possibility of lighter than air vehicles (LAV'S) utilizing cold gas thrusters for "not visible means of propulsion" propulsion last January (2023) in the "Chinese Spy Balloon" mega thread with regards to one or more of the other "objects" that were tracked, shot down, and no more was said.

Wonder if Kirkpatrick was "getting inspired" by an old ATS thread?
edit on 25-1-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I once heard of a wild sighting out at Area 51 from the early 2000`s, I`ve looked and waybackmachined all I could but its erased from the internet.

It started off as some observers from one of the nearby mountains, probably Tikaboo Peak were camped out watching the base. All the lights went out at the base and a series of 5 amber/orangish colored orbs came from beyond the horizon 1 by 1 to a specific point in the sky. Each one emulating the one before it, so you would have one shoot to a point, then the one after that right beside the proceeding one, and so on and so forth until they were at the end of the main runway. Then even stranger was a series of floating landing lights appeared off the end of the runway into the sky to the altitude the orbs were sitting at. Then 1 by 1 each orb slid down this path of floating landing lights and disappeared. About 30 minutes later the base lights came back on as before.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

perhaps it's their planet too.

Perhaps your right…..perhaps it’s always been their planet…..and we humans are the aliens….the grand experiment in this petri dish biosphere.

Are we not aliens to each other when you think of facial and cultural attributes….and how about our languages and script?

For example….a person from China is an alien to me in facial features, the language, the writing……it’s all alien to me.

We humans are aliens amongst each other….imo.

What if in ancient times the race of Chinese came from another planet?

There are other races that can apply to coming from another world.

Perhaps…..We are already a planet of surface dwelling mixed alien races from other planets.

Just a thought…

🤔

👽

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: pianopraze

Here’s the full Techno-Blurb…..

Spherical Indoor Coandă Effect Drone (SpICED): A Spherical Blimp sUAS for Safe Indoor Use

That’s some kind of Black Project Top Secret …Secret….huh? 😆

👽

Would impellers be able to provide enough thrust to function usefully outdoors?

Indoors the ambient air is calm, essentially windless. Outdoors it is a whole magnitude of difference.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Source: 'Erratic' Movement During Hurricane Raises Suspicions About UFOs

During Wednesday's hearing, Representative Tim Burchett, a Tennessee Republican who is co-leading the House's UAP investigation with Florida GOP Representative Anna Paulina Luna, pressed Graves about why he was certain the UAP wasn't a U.S. aircraft.

In his response, Graves described the strange behavior exhibited by the UAP during a Category 4 hurricane. Despite extremely strong winds, he said, the UAP would be at zero airspeed.

What that means is, just like a river, if you throw a bobber in, it's going to float downstream. These objects were staying completely stationary in Category 4 hurricane winds," Graves said.

"These same objects would then accelerate at supersonic speeds—1.1, 1.2 mock—and they would do so in very erratic and quick behaviors that I don't have an explanation for."

Does anyone here actually believe that Kirkpatrick’s inflated drone sphere would sit still in hurricane winds?

I think not ….imo

Bare in mind…..Graves never eyeballed any UAP….he’s going off second hand accounts of his squadron members and what might have been seen on the aircraft radars.

👽

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Would impellers be able to provide enough thrust to function usefully outdoors?

Imo ….the impellers are low grade ……they are not robust militarized over engineered industrial strength high tax dollars of useless waist. (I’m reminded of the $10k toilet seat or was it hammer)

Anyway…as shown…and not having one in hand….the impellers don’t appear to have the umpf needed….for the elements outdoors.

That’s why they are for safe “indoor use”.

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join