It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon's Ex Alien Hunter: "A Lot of UFO'S are Secret Military Craft"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

"The next generation of drones that are being built are spherical drones."

For what purpose? I don't know if a sphere is stealthy or not. But it seems like it would have a lot or drag. That makes it kinda useless for a attack drone. Possible surveillance, but with the recent balloon fiasco, I would think everybody in the world is on the lookout for spy balloons/spherical drones. Sounds like B.S.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

Web surf tidbit…..

What is the teardrop shape in the wind tunnel?

The teardrop shape is considered to be the most aerodynamic because it minimizes air resistance, or drag, as an object moves through a fluid, such as air or water.

The streamlined teardrop shape allows the fluid to flow smoothly around the object, reducing turbulence and drag.

I’d be using a teardrop shape if I’m going to drone it….or UAP it.

Ahhh….an old example….from an old painting…….I’ve removed the spikes that I believe attributed to represent propulsion. What’s left is a teardrop craft….imo.

👽
edit on 25-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

"Sounds like B.S."

Yes, it does.

So the question then is "Why would Kirkpatrick offer up such B.S.?"

If we can discredit the claims made, as we seem to do in this thread, what purpose do his claims serve? Does he truly believe in the old saying "If you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it's true"?

Or is there some other "agenda" at work here?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

As far as I’m concerned, the agenda is bassackwards.

If he says the translucent cube within a sphere is ours — that means it’s not.

If he say black triangles are ‘theirs’ — that means they’re ours.

Which would make a hell of a lot more sense than translucent cubes within spheres with people inside….

I think it was DAVID64 that saw one.

Calling DAVID64 - where are you?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If you read that article in Futurism you will note two facts.

The vehicle that Kirkpatrick refers to in the article is described as an INDOOR blimp. That's because a sphere is horribly draggy from an aerodynamic standpoint and it would take a lot of power to remain stationary against a wind or to fly at any usable speed in still air, regardless of where you place the thrusters on it. The cube-in-sphere that Naval Aviator Ryan Graves described was remaining stationary in strong winds.

A sphere also has no intrinsic aerodynamic attitude stability. This is exactly what the researchers in Singapore want because it means they can point the blimp in any direction they want with small amounts of control torques from their tiny thrusters. And that's great if what you want is a blimp that basically remains stationary in the absence of external aerodynamic forces. However, if you want a blimp to be able to fly from point A to point B, or to station keep in the face of strong winds, you want some intrinsic stability in the flight direction. This is exactly why practical blimps and dirigibles intended for flight out in natural conditions are cigar shaped and have tail fins. That minimizes the drag for a given amount of lift and minimizes the amount of power you have to expend to keep the thing going in the right direction.

Also, the indoor blimp was built and tested in 2022. The cube-in-sphere UFO was seen in 2015--7 years before the Futurism paper was published.

Kirkpatrick is a Ph. D. Physicist. He should know better than this.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The last LAV I had anything to with was a "V"-shaped design which, in addition to stability, also offered the potential to generate aerodynamic lift under propulsion. This was some 20 years ago.

You are absolutely correct, as a PhD. D., Kirkpatrick should have known better...and probably does!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Kirkpatrick is no longer an official voice of the Pentagon but his opinion has a strong media impact.
I think this statement was already prepared before the AARO reports presented by Kirkpatrick to Congress
Kirkpatrick can lie because he is no longer an official Pentagon source

The same operation concerns the Jellyfish UFO, I think Corbell has fallen into a trap

I spoke with a military witness to the "Jellyfish" UFO. It seems some recently-reported details are wrong and/or unfounded. Michael Cincoski, was an ISR Tactical Controller at Al-Taqaddum Air Base in Iraq.

twitter.com...

No matter how real these informations are, its are a strong impact on public opinion
I think the Pentagon is impeding the disclosure process ...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah, we talked about this a couple decades ago here on ATS. Drones are way more advanced than people will ever know.

The maneuvering is impressive, because it isn't restricted by a fragile human, g force means nothing. Pair that with AI, and drones are unparalleled.

Here's a recent report on UAP;Pentagon watchdog says "uncoordinated" approach to UAPs, or UFOs, could endanger national security

edit on 25-1-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That image, looks exactly like the uap in a video on YouTube, search X15 flight 112.

There might be something to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm actually going off headline, haven't had a chance to read into it. I didn't know he proposed a non-human origin?

Listening to Michio Kaku talk about the 4th dimension, he thinks it might be really tiny, more of a quantum world than like our large 3-D world. I'm skeptical, why would a higher dimension be a smaller reality? I imagine 4th dimensional Earth to be a wild place!

It's interesting because we drop atomic bombs and maybe there is some truth to the rumor that "these other lifeforms" don't like atomic bombs because they can feel it on their side. I believe only Steven Greer made that claim though, interesting to think about...but that being the reason why they're here? Could be? Not saying it is.

I did hear too that UFO's shutting off nuclear weapons is totally bunk. Can't remember who said that recently but all those stories have never come directly from a nuclear weapons facility and they would never announce that anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Here’s a somewhat decent review by Vetted……...he reads Kirkpatrick’s Op-Ed In it’s entirety while injecting his thoughts ….then goes on to show and speak to some of Kirkpatrick’s contradictions as Vetted sees it. Not bad…less than an hour podcast.

Early on in ARRO….Kirkpatrick did not have the title 50 clearance….only title 10.

I’m willing to bet Kirkpatrick still didn’t get the title 50 clearance that would have given him deeper and better exposure to what’s going on behind the curtains.

Read Title 50

👽
edit on 25-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Futurism offers many other linked sources at the bottom of their articles, so I'm going down some rabbit holes.

I resemble the following, in that, I really want to believe but I want actual evidence even more.

There's no reason such evidence, were it to exist, couldn't be suppressed or even destroyed — but when it comes to the predominant narrative of a government conspiracy of silence on ETs, it seems like some people might want to believe a little too much.

futurism.com...

I've wondered about the same thing below, why would otherworldly advanced beings need to pilot their crafts, even we send probes?

The subject has been fraught with drama. Last summer, an Air Force veteran and former member of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency named David Grusch came forward to allege that the government had secretly recovered alien spacecraft — and even dead "pilots" inside them — for decades as part of a top-secret UFO retrieval program.

Needless to say, his allegations sounded incredibly far-fetched. Why would aliens fly these incredibly advanced vessels to Earth, only to crash them? And why would they pack themselves into the vessels in the first place, considering they would presumably have advanced enough technologies to pilot the ships autonomously, like NASA with a Mars rover?

futurism.com...

At this point in time, I'm leaning towards military new advanced technologies and hence the required secrecy. Although, I may circle back to interdimensional beings as others seem to keep doing when all else fails.

futurism.com...
edit on q00000034131America/Chicago0404America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I tend to lean towards advanced terrestrial technology as well. For the most part.

Which is not to totally dismiss the possibility of NHI sources. But non-terrestrial claims are, I feel, a bit extraordinary, thus thus requiring extraordinary proof.

I do entertain at least the possibility (dream/hope/wish!) of interdimensional visitors.

However, I tend to define the term "interdimensional" in terms of Time being defined, colloquially, as a "4th" dimension. And it is my belief that these NHI visitors have a very non-human, non-linear "experience" of Time, which humans might not be physiologically, and psychologically, capable of comprehending without the likelihood of injury...or madness.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They're just saying this because if they say they don't know it makes them look weak.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: quintessentone

I tend to lean towards advanced terrestrial technology as well. For the most part.

Which is not to totally dismiss the possibility of NHI sources. But non-terrestrial claims are, I feel, a bit extraordinary, thus thus requiring extraordinary proof.

I do entertain at least the possibility (dream/hope/wish!) of interdimensional visitors.

However, I tend to define the term "interdimensional" in terms of Time being defined, colloquially, as a "4th" dimension. And it is my belief that these NHI visitors have a very non-human, non-linear "experience" of Time, which humans might not be physiologically, and psychologically, capable of comprehending without the likelihood of injury...or madness.

Well I need to find out the truth because my contactee experiences were very real to me and 60 years later still no proof all those experiences weren't just in my awake imagination-filled head. So interdimensional quantum travel or holographic advanced technology are possible explanations for me at this time.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

"Sounds like B.S."

Yes, it does.

So the question then is "Why would Kirkpatrick offer up such B.S.?"

If we can discredit the claims made, as we seem to do in this thread, what purpose do his claims serve? Does he truly believe in the old saying "If you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it's true"?

I think what we may actually be witnessing is the birth of a UFO charlatan. I've seen this guy Kirkpatrick's name mentioned in 2 or 3 recent threads here on ATS.

What else is one to do after stepping down from such a prestigious role and rejoining private-sector? (hint: seek their 15 minutes of fame and hope someone throws a few dollar bills his way)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

On the money…..

I could see Kirkpatrick podcast tours…..perhaps even a book “Memoirs of a Government UFO Hunter” blah blah blah……he could have his Forward written by Mick West.

It doesn’t matter that he probably didn’t have a title 50 nor that he spent less than a year in ARRO….but he knows what the UAPs are…..

👽
edit on 26-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here’s the temporary government mouthpiece for the AARO….

Timothy A. Phillips Deputy Director (Acting Director) All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office

A G-Man for sure….

Btw…Updated as of Nov 2023

Hmmm roughly the same latitudes in the northern hemisphere ….perhaps that means something

👽
edit on 26-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I’m a believer in UFOs but some of them aren’t UFOs, that’s a fact, no big thing to accept. And some of them are legit UFOs.
So it's not necessarily disinformation in what he's saying...IMO.

It's a good thing to distinguish legit UFOs( and there are many of them) from known crafts.

I just point out the government's disinformation over time and presently.

The American government just can't be trusted on this topic, they have proven that over and over.

But this guy saying such is no big thing.

He doesn’t know anything and has no interest in pursuing the topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
a reply to: djz3ro

I'm actually going off headline, haven't had a chance to read into it. I didn't know he proposed a non-human origin?

Listening to Michio Kaku talk about the 4th dimension, he thinks it might be really tiny, more of a quantum world than like our large 3-D world. I'm skeptical, why would a higher dimension be a smaller reality? I imagine 4th dimensional Earth to be a wild place!
Kaku is a physicist, and all physicists already know additional large dimensions are already ruled out by observations. However, additional tiny dimensions are not ruled out by observational evidence, using the argument something like "if the additional dimensions are too small to see, that's why we haven't seen them or their effects". That applies to all the additional dimesions in 10 or 11 dimensional string theory or M-theory, respectively. The only way such additional dimensions can exist and not have been observed yet is if they are really, really small, physics 102.

Here's a little background context for you for what one of our ATS physicists (there are several) had to say about other dimensions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: moebius
If you postulate an extra spatial dimension, you also have to explain why our physical laws are not affected by it, are constrained to our spacetime.

Gravity, electromagnetism, nuclear forces would look quite different with an extra dimension. The equations we derived from observations and experiments tell us mathematically that there are three spatial dimensions.

You would also have to come up with some additional forces, we've yet to observe, that would allow interaction with that higher dimensional space.

To me the extra/inter/etc dimensional angle in UFOlogy is a simplistic attempt to create a gap to hide the alien, very much like the religions are hiding their gods in a special unreachable space, a heaven.

But I am a boring person who believes that there is a natural explanation for real UFOs. It is just incredibly hard to look for, as it is being drowned in the noise created by UFOtainment.

Another take on extra dimensions, from a physicist at the University of Texas:
Higher Dimensions in Physics and Mathematics!

Pseudoscientists lean heavily on the assumption that their readers will know absolutely nothing about science or math. This is a pretty safe assumption, alas. And it requires no effort on the part of the pseudoscientist, because he also invariably knows no science or math either.

It is worth summarizing the ways in which the various concepts of "higher dimensions'' gradually diffused out from legitimate math and science, through hundreds of increasingly distorted, confused and muddled journalistic presentations and sensationalizations, into late 19th Century science fiction and 20th Century pseudoscience.

In the late 19th Century mathematicians became increasingly interested in the foundations of geometry. Our own universe has 3 space dimensions. But what would geometry be like if there were 4 space dimensions? Or 5? Or 10? Or an arbitrary number? Or an infinite number? Mathematicians worked a great deal on geometries with arbitrary numbers of space dimensions.
In 1915, Einstein found a more general description of gravitational phenomena, in which the density of matter directly determines the "curvature'' of 4-dimensional space-time. That is, his theory of gravity was purely geometrical. The amount of matter determines the type of geometry that exists in the surrounding space. Other matter travels along the straightest possible trajectory in this curved space-time...

The structure of all known physical laws demands that our universe have only 3 extended space dimensions. For example, the fact— established and confirmed by experiment consistently for nearly 400 years— that all long-range interactions, such as gravity and the radiation field of the electromagnetic force, fall off like the inverse square of the distance, demands that space be precisely 3 dimensional.
But what about the 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory or M theory?

A typical string theory had 9 or 10 space dimensions and 1 time dimension. The extra space dimensions had to be there to incorporate phenomena other than gravity geometrically, but they could not "actually'' be there or the theory would not have worked. The solution was to curl these extra dimensions up mathematically into tight "wads'' no more than 10^-35 meters in length, a process called "compaction." The extra dimensions would thus be "compact," and indetectable.
So those extra dimensions in string or M theory are useless for the interdimensional UFO hypothesis, since nobody is seeing UFOs smaller than 10^-35 meters in length, that's too small to see. That's 100 million trillion times smaller than a proton which is roughly 10^-15 meters.

So this is why Physicists (including Kaku) who talk about extra dimensions, talk about them being very tiny. Observations would not be what they are if there were additional larger dimensions.

Anyway Kirkpatrick may be right about some UFOs being secret military craft, how can anybody argue against that being correct? The F-117 was flying around before it was officially announced so it would be a UFO at that time, and a secret craft until it wasn't secret anymore.

But Kirkpatrick isn't saying all UAPs are secret military craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join