It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"Zion" means "Science"

It is a reference to a form of knowing. Not a place or people

No "Jews" in this world today, are members of the legitimate "knowing" they claim to be, under the original translations of the texts they claimed as their own

edit on 4 12 23 by Compendium because: Clarified something

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel help fund HAMAS to overcome PLO. Hamas charter during 2006 election was to restore all the lands that were part of historic Palestine whilst claiming they could live alongside those borders with Israel. The Palestinians bought those election promises as we all do.

There is no doubt that some Palestians would murder Israelis. But if a foreign nation killed all your family would you have the heart to forgive them. Hatred just breeds hatred. Only love can overcome the darkness.

How was WWII won? Sane people get tired and sick of war. The citizens of Gaza elected a government that sanctioned the specific targeting of citizens with murder, rape, torture, kid napping, using human shields and hostages, and cheered the return of their terrorists and conquered children. There is no sane love nor apology of the terrorist state Hamas has turned Gaza into. That seem never to be sicken at the thought of rape and pillage. This isn’t even a “war”, Hamas has made this about survival of us or them.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
The citizens of Gaza elected a government that sanctioned the specific targeting of citizens with murder, rape, torture, kid napping, using human shields and hostages, and cheered the return of their terrorists and conquered children.

The 'Palestinians" are complicit. They caused the destruction of Gaza and their own deaths by Israeli bombardment by putting a terrorist organization in charge and by supporting them. They have no one to blame except themselves.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

No Christian zionists wanted to convert jews to Christianity. Part of your problem seems to be that you think there is only one form of zionist. In reality there are many each with different goals. You have political zionists religious zionists ,practical zionism ,synthetic zionism, labor zionism,loberal and revisionist and we could keep going each wanted to create a Jewish state for various reasons from belief christ would return to jews who believed the messiah would arive. Then there was the Muslim version who believe that land was gifted to the jews according to the Koran. Then we jave what I like to call American zionism which is an aim to create a sage place for jews that have been persecuted since the 10th century.

The one you seem to not like is Revolutionary Zionists Led by Avraham Stern, Israel Eldad and Uri Zvi Greenberg. Revolutionary Zionism viewed Zionism as a revolutionary struggle to ingather the Jewish exiles from the Diaspora by any means necessary. However this never really gathered momentum other than people with zero understanding of history using some of their statements to promote antisemitism.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Mahatma Gandhi defeated the UK without killing anyone. There may have been a way to defeat germany without loosing 60+ million people, who knows. But I do agree sane people don't want war. But is there any sane people in this conflict. I wonder if you were born in Palestine. Witnessing the death of your immediate family. If you'd hate the Jews as much as you now hate the Palestinians....

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well can we move the Homeland to the Southern border then?? There are even pyramids nearby it will be just like they are near the Sinai. Plus they are the best border guards. And In conclusion, we wouldn't have to worry about any financial aid because they would directly control the transit routes between the border . So many problems solved just moving the homeland to north America.

I say move the palestinians to your neighborhood.

You'd welcome them, amirite?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Time for a musical interlude:

I realize some flaws in my OP.
Too much holding on to the reasons, rationales, and definitions of the past.
"Time seems to stand quite still.
In a child's World they always will."

In the OP I mentioned one solution that Jews in Western countries, like the U.S., can pursue: Assimilation (stop being a Jew).

But that was back then, before Integration was a thing, and before we knew about the Borg and their concept of assimilation.

We have progressed in our understanding of cultures though. Now integration can work multi-culturally in neutral spaces. And even some people choose to do a separation type thing, like Amish and Mennonites do. It doesn't hurt the nations. It is okay.

The Amish, and Mennonites, and Quakers, and Jews, and lots of different groups have lived in various forms of integration and separation. And intermarriages happen. That helps the gene pool to remain healthy.

So, yeah, assimilation is only one thing among several choices that an individual can make.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Are you asking Muslims to stop being Muslim?

Christians to stop being Christians?

Sounds a lot like a suppression of freedoms to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If they want to. Yes.
I'm not saying they have to.
That would be imposing("suppression of freedoms").

And I'm not the boss of anybody but myself.
Well, maybe not the top boss, but a major boss nonetheless.

edit on 4-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Mahatma Gandhi defeated the UK without killing anyone. There may have been a way to defeat germany without loosing 60+ million people, who knows. But I do agree sane people don't want war. But is there any sane people in this conflict. I wonder if you were born in Palestine. Witnessing the death of your immediate family. If you'd hate the Jews as much as you now hate the Palestinians....

Vs what? The continued rocket attacks over the years from Hamas that forces Israeli kids to play and school in bomb shelters. Or another Oct 7 where Hamas sanctioned a terrorist attacke where Israeli parents were killed by hand in front of their children? Then the children in captivity forced to watch the video?

if Hamas is set on murdering civilians, why must it be the citizens of Israel that sacrifice.

What is the solution to stop Hamas firing rockets into Israel in the thousands. What is the solution to stop Hamas sanctioning another Oct 7 with the specific murder, rape, torture, kidnapping of civilians. And the child abuse of Israeli children?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

"Zion" means "Science"

Do you have some reference for that?
This is what Wikipedia says:

The etymology of the word Zion (ṣiyôn) is uncertain.[3][4][5]

Mentioned in the Old Testament in the Books of Samuel (2 Samuel 5:7) as the name of a Jebusite fortress conquered by David, its origin seems to predate the Israelites.[3][4] If Semitic, it may be derived from the Hebrew root ṣiyyôn ("castle") or the Hebrew צִיָּה ṣiyya ("dry land" or "desert", Jeremiah 51:43). A non-Semitic relationship to the Hurrian word šeya ("river" or "brook") has also been suggested[5] as also one of Hittite[6] origin.
en.wikipedia.org...

I sort of like the Hurrian "river" or "brook" myself because water. And there was a water source which helped in defense under siege at times. They say that the Pool of Siloam was from that source.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

About 40% of Gaza’s population is 14 years old or younger and the territory’s median age was just 18 in 2020, making Gaza home to one of the world’s 20 youngest populations, based on figures from the CIA’s World Factbook.
www.usnews.com...

2006 was 17 years ago. Meaning 18 year olds in 2006 are now 35. No one under 35 in Gaza voted for Hamas.

I would not like it much if I was personally required to suffer the punishment for things that Blackwater did, like Nisour Square massacre or Bosnia (running child prostitution ring). They were under USDOD contract, paid by my taxes.

It would be nice if the actual perpetrators of the Hamas attacks and their commanders would turn themselves in for punishment, put I'm not holding my breath any more than anyone else.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

It would be nice if the actual perpetrators of the Hamas attacks and their commanders would turn themselves in for punishment, put I'm not holding my breath any more than anyone else.

Why would they if they had the backing of the governing body of Gaza which is Hamas?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Personal conscience, regret, repentance.
Some might even suicide and how would anyone even know?

edit on 4-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
2006 was 17 years ago. Meaning 18 year olds in 2006 are now 35. No one under 35 in Gaza voted for Hamas.

Doesn't matter. The adult population NOW supports It and it's calls for genocide of Israel.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

A Nov. 14 survey by a West Bank polling firm asked Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank what kind of state they wanted to establish: one state for two peoples garnered the support of 5.4 per cent of respondents; a two-state solution was supported by 17.2 per cent; but the clear-winner, with 74.7 per cent in favour, was a “Palestinian state from the river to the sea.”

A reminder for those who haven’t been on a pro-Palestinian march recently: this phrase means a Palestinian state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean — with no Israel in between.

www.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Doesn't matter. The adult population NOW supports It and it's calls for genocide of Israel.

The only place the word genocide or genocidal appears is in Opinion by Michael Higgins.

In the U.S. history, colonies were formed by charters from Kings of Britain. Those colonies became states in the United States without genocide. Sure, the Royalist colonists had a very tough time of persecution during the war, but there wasn't genocide. Some were allowed to leave on ships.

Territories can change names and governments without slaughter or massacre. Like South Africa or Rhodesia. I guess Burma isn't a very good example at the moment.

That poll didn't ask whether or not genocide was desired. It was more about forms of government envisioned for the future. People seemed fairly pessimistic in their answers.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I see the statement over and over again the only solution between Israel and Gaza is a political one?

What solution does Palestinians under Hamas offer other than Islam?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Aren't palestinians and pro-palestinians chanting, "From the river to the sea"?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How about if the "christians" actually started being Christian?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How about if the "christians" actually started being Christian?

Lead by example, Saint Bruce.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join