It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I have yet to hear a comprehensive plan for the removal of tyrants. Or even a global system that can work without them.

You don't read much philosophy or political theory then? Economics? Just because you haven't heard it doesn't mean it isn't out there. You heard the saying if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis

I have yet to hear a comprehensive plan for the removal of tyrants. Or even a global system that can work without them.

You don't read much philosophy or political theory then? Economics? Just because you haven't heard it doesn't mean it isn't out there. You heard the saying if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem?

How about simply getting Hamas not launching thousands of rockets into Israel over years where civilians started to build schools and playgrounds in bomb shelters?
edit on 4-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

WINTER / 2014
Sderot: the bomb shelter capital of the world

fathomjournal.org...

I am expecting a military briefing. Instead, I get a humanitarian message of civilian suffering and communal resilience. Statistics tell the story – 8,600 rockets have hit the city since 2001. Noam explains that we are in the bomb shelter capital of the world, where the government has spent $150 million on bomb shelters. With only 15 seconds warning of an incoming rocket, bus stops are bomb shelters, playground animals are bomb shelters, shop basements are bomb shelters. The Israeli government is spending a small fortune for Sderot’s aging apartments to be upgraded with an additional blast proof room.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
The ceasefire could have been a start of a political solution. Hamas $hit all over that.

Could've, would've, should've. It happened and we're not on the ground to know exactly what is and isn't going on. We're going to have quite a wait before the situation can be fully understood. Currently, information is being distorted on both sides. I have some expectation that people who have much more experience diplomatically than I do and are better informed that I am, are engaged in seeking some resolution that will help prevent more civilians being murdered on both sides. That's my only card in the game. It's a volatile situation, the pot doesn't require any more stirring. Certain things cannot help but be played out. It's #ing tragic, but it is what it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yeah, the only reason a Nash equilibrium works is because everybody gets laid.

Everyone serves themselves to their satisfaction.

You can't extricate greed and selfish want. You can't remove a nepotistic meritocracy from nature. Pecking orders are a principal, and no sociopolitical landscape is capable of removing this fighting principle from collective animal behavior.

Like trying to find a Harbor Seal population without a beach master. A Wolfpack without an Alpha, an orca pod without a matriarch. There most impactful either resist, take over, or one than the other.

Tyrants are alphas like born leaders are trending sociopathic.
edit on 4-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yeah, the only reason a Nash equilibrium works is because everybody gets laid.

Everyone serves themselves to their satisfaction.

You can't extricate greed and selfish want. You can't remove a nepotistic meritocracy from nature. Pecking orders are a principal, and no sociopolitical landscape is capable of removing this fighting principle from collective animal behavior.

Like trying to find a Harbor Seal population without a beach master. A Wolfpack without an Alpha, an orca pod without a matriarch. There most impactful either resist, take over, or one than the other.

Tyrants are alphas like born leaders are trending sociopathic.

That's a no then

The wolf pack doesn't follow an Alpha. That's a fallacy. A patriarchal myth. They follow a Bitch.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

That's the way of the world.

That's the way of tyrants who take what they want with disregard for what others need just because they can.

But we aren’t talking about Hamas fighting for land. The context is Hamas with a charter to end the Israeli race where Israel tried to give up land for peace. Then got years and thousands of rockets fired into Israel by Hamas.

Some people get it.

Allan Stratton: How Oct. 7 — and the left's reaction — made me a Zionist

Before Oct. 7, I was a typical ’60s social democrat. Born shortly after the Holocaust, I grew up with Israel as a fact, not a dream, and considered ongoing Zionism an extremist project and the chief obstacle to peace in the Middle East.

Oct. 7 changed that. It is a day and demarcation as seismic as 9/11. It wasn’t just the gleeful depravity of the Hamas murders, rapes and burnings that changed the world. Or Hamas’s barbarous use of Palestinian women and children as human shields and corpse propaganda. It was also the celebration of savagery by far-left intersectional apologists.

The overt antisemitism of the illiberal woke ought to shame anyone in Alphabetland who knows their history. We share a bond: Jews and LGBs and Ts have been hated around the world for millennia and made the subject of blood libels involving children.

But some people never will.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Alphas are shes. Maybe they're matriarchal like dolphins, whales, elephants, lions, and so on.

Still have Alphas. Which still applies to Humans and our much more complex social structures. As animals we are prone to a more complex tyranny. Or benefit, depending on where you stand.
edit on 4-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Funny what comes out of Gaza from Hamas is “gospel”

But when certain facts are brought to light that are from years of Israel showing restraint in the hopes of a political settlement all the sudden it’s “information is being distorted on both sides”?

We're going to have quite a wait before the situation can be fully understood. Currently, information is being distorted on both sides.

This round of violence was started by Hamas with the goal of a single theocracy set to wipeout the race of Jews on Oct 7 by the sanctioned targeting of civilians with murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, hostage holding that uses human shields, does nothing do evacuate nor shelter its civilians, and cowers in neighborhoods, schools, and under hospitals.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Alphas are shes. Maybe they're matriarchal like dolphins, whales, elephants, lions, and so on.

Still have Alphas. Which still applies to Humans and our much more complex social structures. As animals we are prone to a more complex tyranny. Or benefit, depending on where you stand.

Very little evidence in the first hundred thousand or so years of our existence of complex social structures or complex tyranny. Both are relatively recent adoptions. Nothing "natural" about them in either ours or the hominid species that preceded us.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It's ironic that a poster would go back 100,000 years to prove a point, but can't see the situation in THE LAST CENTURY, that has led to Israel having to defend itself.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

When I was younger; I didn't notice the competing aspect of dating etc, noticing it A lot now that I have no interest in any of that dating etc? It's not only hilarious; it's pathetic... Whats worse than how funny and pathetic it is? Is also how dangerous; As it isn't just a competition thing, it's also a territorial thing.

As far as religious traditions having dating and courtship rituals that one is supposed to be abide by? There is A lot of excuses and finger pointing as to why not... So if one gets married not in the traditional manner and courts people like an animal in the streets? Then one can also see why there's even more pressure too since; one didn't meet the person in church or through one's parents now those two should go themselves.

So hey if people can't abide by tradition and want to act like a sexual animal in public; Then I don't see what the issue of saying no to that is to keep the public safe.

Anyhoo.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

How is this not antisemitic in its roots again? Obviously, settling, annexation, and foreign control wasn't a thing until it was Jewish.

Wow! You're right!
Never in my life did I verbally or in writing object to Jordanian control.
Makes me antisemitic in yet another way.

I better just quit posting altogether, before I end up painting myself further into that corner.

I suppose once the anti-semitic Zionist Christian Nationalists take over the U.S. because they are so "alpha" and start expelling Jews to Israel, I'll just be saying "Well I never saw that coming."
edit on 4-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The first three are BS

I guess they had deep fakes in those days then.

Israel had little to nothing to do with them

Politically, they had everything to do with it.

Militarily I agree. They get others to fight their wars for the most part unless it's easy targets like civilians next door.

do agree with the Iran part as the US is the 800-pound gorilla that is stopping the wars that several ME countries would like to do.

Lol.

By invading first, killing millions and stripping the countries of its resources right?

Iran is one crazy ass country

How many wars have they started?

Which country overthrew their peaceful government a couple of decades ago?

Who's the crazy country now?

Take off your blinkers bud.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I guess they had deep fakes in those days then.

I said they were BS to suggest they were either wars or Israel was pulling strings. You are mixing a lot into those three so not going to waste my time breaking them down for you.

Israel had little to nothing to do with them

Politically, they had everything to do with it.

Maybe some.. maybe what they see in their best interest, but they were not pulling the strings.

By invading first, killing millions and stripping the countries of its resources right?

How many wars have they started?

Which country overthrew their peaceful government a couple of decades ago?

Who's the crazy country now?

Take off your blinkers bud.

They do everything by proxy. Even when we look at the Iraq war, which I do not support, the mass killings of 85%+ of the deaths were not from the US. Our part was very short and it was over. The mass killings were Sunni and Shai killing each other daily, the rivers would be full of heads and blood in the mornings.

Iraq is Shia 85%+ and they would love to kill all the Sunni. Iraq is 40% Sunni, Kurds are Sunni too, and 50%+ are Shia. Iran supported the Shia there to fight and kill Sunni in great numbers which also caused Shia to die in great numbers. So Iran hates Sunnis and they hate Jews, and they do the same with Hamas to support them to kill Jews. Iran wants Israel to go away and they want Iraq to be Shia-controlled as their puppet state that operates under their extreme religious rule.

The ME is one brutal place with almost zero value for life outside other whatever group they are a part of.

edit on x31Tue, 05 Dec 2023 07:35:45 -06002023338America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 07:35:45 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You like to tidy up your side of the argument.

Some call it whitewashing.

The ME is one brutal place with almost zero value for life

I know. I saw some of it on wikileaks.

I was in Afghanistan in 2004. I worked alongside Mujahideen as well as Taliban.

And while the experience was far from savory, I'm still here.

I have friends that worked in Iraq for over a decade.

Yes the culture is different. Yes it can be brutal and oftentimes is.

Israel fits in perfectly.

I never tried to paint a picture of Arab culture as saintly if that's where you're going with this.

But neither are Israelis.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's ironic that a poster would go back 100,000 years to prove a point, but can't see the situation in THE LAST CENTURY, that has led to Israel having to defend itself.

Always happy to share with others. My learning curve...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By all means do let me know what it is I am missing.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I was in Afghanistan in 2004. I worked alongside Mujahideen as well as Taliban.

And while the experience was far from savory, I'm still here.

I have friends that worked in Iraq for over a decade.

Yes the culture is different. Yes it can be brutal and oftentimes is.

Israel fits in perfectly.

I never tried to paint a picture of Arab culture as saintly if that's where you're going with this.

But neither are Israelis.

I was flying in Iraq from the beginning up through 2008, and then more on the intel side in Afghanistan from 2008 to 2019.

I have said many times that Israel is right there in the ME but in comparison on the crazy/brutality scale, they are like a 2 or 3 with many other countries pushing 8+. I will never deny Israel will not use full force if someone comes up on them, but to watch Saudis laugh as they blow up civilians in Yemen for fun is a world different from Israel, and the Saudis are also far from the worst.

edit on x31Tue, 05 Dec 2023 13:08:34 -06002023338America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 13:08:34 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Indeed they are far from the worst, and they should've known better to go with the all-in approach.

I've said it from the beginning people are stupid and if you value Jewish peoples lives THE WORST thing they could do was massacre innocents in Gaza for the whole world to see.

And for that point of view I was hammered with all sorts of accusations.

Luckily the only feelings I experience is hungry and horny otherwise I might've been silenced by the peer pressure.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I've said it from the beginning people are stupid and if you value Jewish peoples lives THE WORST thing they could do was massacre innocents in Gaza for the whole world to see.

Israel does not have the same rules of engagement that we in the West have. We will tell people to leave and if they don't we then typically end up not attacking. I have seen Americans killed and when I followed the killers by drone and they went into a mosque or even a crowded teahouse we stopped engagement as we lost custody of them. Israel would still attack...

Israel is most definitely an F-around and find-out type of no-nonsense.
edit on x31Tue, 05 Dec 2023 13:59:34 -06002023338America/ChicagoTue, 05 Dec 2023 13:59:34 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join