It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't get the hate.

I've never been treated badly by a Jewish person except on one occassion.

Then again I don't exactly walk around demanding people identify themselves by faith creed or any of that other stuff.

The few folks that did offer it voluntarily were always very nice to me and we had some interesting discussions about life the universe and everything.

I've never crossed paths with one adhering to traditional dress and hairstyles and beards but maybe that will change one day and I can smile and say hi in passing.

I don't know if women addressing men like that is kosher or not so I hope my cultural sensibilities and expressions don't offend them.

I know some groups regard certain women with distaste because obedience and submission are a big deal.

I asked a question about how to deal with mania to one guy holding Group an a Jewish Inpatient facility and he was very harsh with me and told me to drink a glass of warm milk.

I thought it cruel and dismissive because when I'm manic I stay awake for days at a time and warm milk has only been effective one time and that was on my father's advice to take it with two aspirin and it acts as a mild sedative.

It only worked once and I can't repeat the result.

I didn't dislike him because he was Jewish...I disliked him because he was a dick. He was nice and polite to everyone else but took a disliking to me and I never understood why.

edit on 12/3/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
Israel Basic Law 2018.
"From the river to the sea
only Israel will you see."

Not exactly.

Britannica - History of the Two State Solution

Both sides have accepted it at different times.
Both sides have rejected it at different times.
The bottom line is that, since 2006, Hamas is the leadership of the 'Palestinians'.
And Hamas proudly declares that they are going to destroy Israel and slaughter the Jews.
There is no negotiating with that.
So it'll be war until only one is left standing, or until no one is left standing.
Looks like that's just the way it's going to be.

As for 'from the river to the sea ... '

PBS - Hamas Still Rejects Israels Right to Exist

In 1988, Hamas published its charter, calling for the destruction of Israel and the establishment of an Islamic society in historic Palestine. In what observers called an attempt to moderate its image, Hamas presented a new document [PDF] in 2017 that accepted an interim Palestinian state along the “Green Line” border established before the Six-Day War but that still refused to recognize Israel.

edit on 12/3/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

You-“Zionism is anti-judiasm.

OP-“Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

Others who promote that same garbage…

Omar Barghouti, co-founder of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement

Tobias Langdon, white nationalist

Nick Fuentes, white supremacist

Ilhan Omar, congressman

Louis Farrakhan, black supremacist

Linda Sarsour, sharia law activist

David Duke, white supremacist

Goyim Defense League, antisemite group

Hussam Ayloush, Council on American–Islamic Relations CAIR director

Osama Abuirshaid, American Muslims for Palestine AMP board member

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Brother I have stated repeatedly since high tech weapons from the security council nations were found on both sides of the Libyan war under a UN weapons embargo that the UN is dead. It is nothing but a talking corpse with flailing limbs and zero enforcement of anything.

Before 2030 we will already know the name of it's replacement. There has to be a bit more fireworks though unfortunately first.

The part I question with the masses that seem to just come out of the woodwork to protest Israel when they start killing Muslims is where were these protesters for the millions killed in Muslim on Mulsim wars and attacks in just the last 20 years and still going on today?

This is why I question their motives in screaming UN law and such when whatever law that is has never been enforced. Where was that law when over 400k civilians were killed and still dying in large numbers in Yemen as just one of many examples that dwarf anything Israel has done?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Wonderful list you compiled in a matter of minutes. Never heard of most of them. How come you are listening to white supremacist? Or was the list presented to you to try defend your zionism?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Could you be specific?? Are you referring to the Muslim nations under the bombardment and occupation of NATO states, or the secular nation that had so many of its semites murdered by the Islamic radicals that shared a peaceful border with Israel and never attacked a Jewish semite while receiving medical and material support from the Jewish State, their perceived natural enemy of Islam and the world??

What I will never be fooled into thinking, is that Israel disapproves of radical islamists while admitting they have repeatedly supported radical islamists. You are welcome to continue running PR interference for them, but so few will believe it anymore .

I won't believe it until I see Israel go all the way and actually destroy Hamas, not cut a deal for cease fire that sees them return to power later. Then we can get into who ordered the cooperation with Isis while NATO and GCC states we're funding and empowering every kind of Islamic radical in Syria?? Can we get into that after Hamas is neutralized??

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't know these people or their positions. Perhaps you can provide a quote from each of them that supports a pro-Jew/anti-Zionist position.

The Jew haters may just go along with the Zionist's claim that Israel is the only safe place for Jews.

Jew haters in the U.S. may just say "Fine. Then get the hell out of my country. Go to your own." That would please the Zionists, more Jewish settlers to push out Palestinians.
--------

I think Netanyahu is already predicting another 1 Million Jews will move to Israel as a result of protests and counter protests in Western countries.
edit on 3-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Wonderful list you compiled in a matter of minutes. Never heard of most of them. How come you are listening to white supremacist? Or was the list presented to you to try defend your zionism?

Thanks for the compliment. 👍

I hear a wide variety of views because I’m not afraid of words and facts don’t care about your feelings.

Im just pointing out that yourself and others parrot the same views as those on that list.
What thoughts do you have now knowing your views have so much in common with theirs?

Do you believe being pro-Jew is to promote the destruction of the sovereign state of Israel?
Do you also believe being pro American is promoting communism in America?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Could you be specific?? Are you referring to the Muslim nations under the bombardment and occupation of NATO states, or the secular nation that had so many of its semites murdered by the Islamic radicals that shared a peaceful border with Israel and never attacked a Jewish semite while receiving medical and material support from the Jewish State, their perceived natural enemy of Islam and the world??

I never know what is actually unbelievable ignorance as to what goes on in ME, or is it people just pushing some narratives while ignoring everything else?

When I say Muslim on Muslim that is kind of what I mean...lol Saudi killing 400k+ in Yemen, What the Taliban is/has done, ISIS marched across Iraq, Turkey killing the Kurds at mass levels, What Syria has done to the costs of 100s of thousands, Sunni and Shia kill each other in the 100s of thousands, a few examples...

All of these are pretty barbaric events.

edit on x31Sun, 03 Dec 2023 15:16:29 -06002023336America/ChicagoSun, 03 Dec 2023 15:16:29 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

I don't know these people or their positions.

If you had any idea what you’re taking about with this subject then it’s safe to say you would know at least one on that very famous list.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Americans are always the ones who must fight Israel's wars.

It's time to end this twisted relationship.

I don't understand this statement, what was the last Israel war we fought? Was it like fighting Iraqi wars, or maybe Afghanistan wars, or Saudi wars, or Ukrainian wars, or maybe Somalian wars?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]
NOUN
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

www.bing.com... 9343a18998abb382f2ca38

I guess by this definition, I'm a Zionist and proud of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"Im just pointing out that yourself and others parrot the same views as those on that list."

And that tells you what? If we ask people on your list what color is the sky. If I also say the sky is blue how does that make me a white supremist?

I see that you have collated the list from people listed on the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) site. From that same site it says Eric Striker (white supremacist) stated in Trumps twitter account "bloodthirsty warmongering Zionists.".

I find it a bit sad that even a white supremist are calling out zionist for being bloodthirsty and warmongering. Its like Hitler saying eh I was bad, but Genghis Khan was a madman. Both can be true, no?

I am only interested in the ending of slaughtering of woman and children. God has a special place in hell for their lot. STOP KILLING CHILDREN.
edit on 3-12-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

It’s obvious your antisemitism is showing under your antizionist tripe.

Care to answer the questions you ignored?

What thoughts do you have now knowing your views have so much in common with theirs?
Do you believe being pro-Jew is to promote the destruction of the sovereign state of Israel?
Do you also believe being pro American is promoting communism in America?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I am only interested in the ending of slaughtering of woman and children.

The "Palestinians" put Hamas in charge and the "Palestinians" support the Hamas charter to destroy Israel and slaughter the Jews - which causes the Israelis to attack. If the "Palestinians" cared about the children, they wouldn't have put Hamas in charge. The deaths of the children are the fault of Hamas and those that support Hamas. You want to end the children dying? Have Hamas step down and the 'Palestinians' stop supporting them.
edit on 12/3/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

There you go.

Whatever... You getting all wound up and there is nothing... The first three are BS, Israel had little to nothing to do with them, and you are calling Libia and Russia wars? OK

I do agree with the Iran part as the US is the 800-pound gorilla that is stopping the wars that several ME countries would like to do. Iran is one crazy ass country, so you think it is bad we push our muscles in that direction even removing Israel from the conversation?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess by this definition, I'm a Zionist and proud of it.

Why yes. By the definition you accept, you are a proud statistic on the majority side in the U.S.

Fifty-five percent of 18- to 24-year-olds said they supported Israel, while 65 percent of 25- to 34-year-olds said the same. Seventy-five percent of 35- to 44-year-olds said they supported Israel, and 95 percent of voters older than 65 years old said the same.

“When asked the clear question on whether voters support Israel or Hamas, Americans give a clear answer that they support Israel and proposed congressional aid,” said Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll.

“They also support four-hour pauses and other help to those in Gaza but believe Israel has the right to continue its campaign unless hostages are released.”
Most Americans support Israel, new poll finds

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well can we move the Homeland to the Southern border then?? There are even pyramids nearby it will be just like they are near the Sinai. Plus they are the best border guards. And In conclusion, we wouldn't have to worry about any financial aid because they would directly control the transit routes between the border . So many problems solved just moving the homeland to north America.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel help fund HAMAS to overcome PLO. Hamas charter during 2006 election was to restore all the lands that were part of historic Palestine whilst claiming they could live alongside those borders with Israel. The Palestinians bought those election promises as we all do.

There is no doubt that some Palestians would murder Israelis. But if a foreign nation killed all your family would you have the heart to forgive them. Hatred just breeds hatred. Only love can overcome the darkness.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I know you are just spreading zionist propaganda because you simply couldn't be stupid enough to believe that anti-zionism is anti-semitism given there are great many Jewish Rabbi's that are anti-Zionist. I really have no problems with the existence of Israel and wish no harm to its people. I actually admire Jews but I despise Zionist. I also don't have any love for those responsible (including my own government) for the genocide of 450,000 children (UN figure) in Iraq.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join