It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Jews by Hating Zionism

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Xtrozero

I've said it from the beginning people are stupid and if you value Jewish peoples lives THE WORST thing they could do was massacre innocents in Gaza for the whole world to see.

Then how do you stop Hamas from launching rockets in the thousands into Israel when they are launched, manufactured, stored is neighborhoods, schools? And command tunnels under hospitals.

It doesn’t take much to see Hamas shields it assets with human shields. The civilians deaths are on Hamas.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've put this question out many times and have never had a direct answer - I work for Jewish People they have paid my bills for years and are always happy to do so Yes I make them money but they also take care me when I need help business first friends second even friends after being fired 3 times from the company lol

Hired me again 4th chance - They don't push jewishness on their employes - Hell even Gene Simmons the Greatest rock God is Jewish , My ex wife and daughter are jewish .

My question that I asked was what did the Jewish people do to be hated so much by radicals over history ? Christians don't even understand that their Jesus was jewish .

There's even a word Antisemitism thats not like redneck racism .

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Then how do you stop Hamas from launching rockets in the thousands into Israel when they are launched, manufactured, stored is neighborhoods, schools? And command tunnels under hospitals.

It doesn’t take much to see Hamas shields it assets with human shields. The civilians deaths are on Hamas.

Everyone knows Israel would go full attack after such an event, no surprises there, but once again they are fighting a force that has zero rules, so what are they to do? Seems everyone has an opinion on how they should run their war... Arm chair Generals are the best...

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
That another funny piece of propaganda. Remind me how they could poll citizens IN Gaza during an open war with the borders shut ?? They cannot even evacuate, but they got time to magically answer a poll while starving, ducking Air strikes and without electricity or running water?? They claim this poll was taken on Oct 7. So was this during the murder, just before?? And the sample size was 668 with 220 abouts from Gaza.

This must have been the poll that knew Hillary Clinton would win 2016 election.

Regarding the numbers In question, it is most certainly possible that the numbers may reflect the reality of Palestinian opinions. Now tell me how the details of the poll make any actual sense though. Allegedly taken on the day of the attack. So whatt... Arab pollsters decide that during an open massacre of civilians that it's the perfect time to get the opinions of 668 Palestinians in Gaza and the west bank??

Wait let me add the disclaimer since apparently I need one now.
No I do not support Hamas, and condemn the atrocity they committed.

However, I don't use it as en excuse to turn off my brain and start frothing at the mouth with bloodlust and rabid hate on command. That behavior is for simpletons, zombies and cattle.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

However, I don't use it as en excuse to turn off my brain and start frothing at the mouth with bloodlust and rabid hate on command. That behavior is for simpletons, zombies and cattle.

OMG

How enlightened you are.

It must be nice to feel nothing when Israeli women are raped then killed while being raped.

It must be nice to see the horrors committed on Oct 7th and feel nothing.

Some might call that sociopathic.

But what do I know, right?

I have feelings.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Well thankfully I have not crossed any of those rape videos , and they are allowed their too. But there's like a dozen and a half threads covering 4 days windows at a time since that day so it may take me awhile. However already it is clear the claim about focusing and obsessing with the genitalia is a bit of a truth stretcher. Nothing from Oct. 7-11 showed that. But I will keep looking, I know I saw at least one weeks ago well before this exaggerated claim began the rounds.

You have the link I provided in case you need to verify if I am full of manure right? Of course you do it's in the other thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't care, honestly.

You don't care if Israeli women and children were slaughtered on Oct 7th.

That's all I need to know.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ahh, so that is the verdict is it?? You are welcome to believe whatever makes you feel better.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Ahh, so that is the verdict is it?? You are welcome to believe whatever makes you feel better.

What would make me feel just great is if every hamas whore-dog and supporter fell into the sun.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well give it time Israel is getting there. We may end up splitting hairs on the definition of supporter though, as you have repeatedly incorrectly labeled me as such, and I imagine others as well. The good news, I do not hold it against you or take it personally. I am not an easy person to offend.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't care.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

My question that I asked was what did the Jewish people do to be hated so much by radicals over history ?

They were different from the rulers and the masses they ruled.
They maintained themselves as a people with Jewishness as an identity, rather than losing the identity and blending in.

In the past, that was seen as grounds for suspicion, distrust, alienness, xenophobia. Nowadays different cultural identity is not considered to be a bad thing. Some people think it still is. There still are radicals in today's society.
edit on 5-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

But the trans community, the gay-bi-les-queer-etc communities are different and demand that their differences be recognized.

But Jews are bad because they are Jews?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

But Jews are bad because they are Jews?

Your words. Not mine.

A majority of Jews made the holocaust an integral part of their religion. That's how everyone in the World is required, by law in some countries, to regard them, "Holocaust Survivors".

For 75 years, Palestinians have been "Nakba survivors and resisters". That will be a big part of their identity for a very long time. They will suffer the same wandering Jew syndrome.

At the moment it is acceptable for "civilized people" to loath and hate Palestinians. Even to think they should all be exterminated.

It is a mirror.
edit on 5-12-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Nice side-step, but you never answered the question.

Though, you did in a way.

Everyone can be different, everyone can be separate, except for Jews.

So maybe you did answer after all.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I did not write that. You are making a strawman.

The original question was:

My question that I asked was what did the Jewish people do to be hated so much by radicals over history ?

I answered that question: "They were different from the rulers and the masses they ruled."

Remember the question is concerning "radicals".

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

I did not write that. You are making a strawman.

The original question was:

I answered that question: "They were different from the rulers and the masses they ruled."

Remember the question is concerning "radicals".

I bolded the point.

Like gays, bi, lesbian, queer, trans.

But it's okay to be different like gays, bi, lesbian, queer, trans, just don't be Jewish.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I hope this answers your burning question:

I approve of people changing their identity from what they were born into, if they see fit to, and really want to.

If a Jew wants to give up Jewish identity, cool by me.
If a Christian wants to give up Christian identity, cool by me.
If a Muslim wants to give up Islam, cool by me.
If a Satanist wants to abandon Satan, cool by me.
If an Atheist "finds God", cool by me.
If a male wants to be gay, cool by me.
If a female wants to be lesbian, cool by me.
If anyone wants to be hetero, cool by me.
If anyone wants to be celibate, cool by me.
If anyone wants to pass as something they want to, cool by me.
If anyone wants to medical change their physiology, that's between them and their doctor.

If people want to maintain their cultural identity/language/religion/diet/clothing for the sake of cultural and family, and friend harmony and personal well being, that's cool by me.

-----
In real life I'm a sort of corporatist (third way, not quite fascism). I interact with people in their professional capacities, not gender, appearance, or philosophy. A bank teller is a bank teller; a grocery store cashier is a cashier; a person driving a motor home, stopping to ask for directions is usually a LTMF (Leisure Time Motor Folk).

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan
That another funny piece of propaganda. Remind me how they could poll citizens IN Gaza during an open war with the borders shut ?? They cannot even evacuate, but they got time to magically answer a poll while starving, ducking Air strikes and without electricity or running water?? They claim this poll was taken on Oct 7. So was this during the murder, just before?? And the sample size was 668 with 220 abouts from Gaza

OMG, I know! Right!

Just like those people counting dead civilians in an active war zone with buildings tumbling, people migrating to other areas, terrorists wearing civilian clothes, and a population with a vested interest in inflating the numbers.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I think it is a mistake, to begin with, to assume that they needed to have done anything wrong. They were vulnerable, bullies, predators and tyrants will always choose the easiest target. The spread, right across Europe during those times, hegemony and state instituted conformity, feudalism based around Christianity and tythes and they start rubbing up against local authorities. They get taxed differently, higher of course, than those who pledge alliegance to Christian lords, which further emphasises their differences to and from the other peasants. But most fundamentally, they were literate, educated and that was always a real problem for autocrats. This was initially less of a problem for Sephardic Jews, due to their relative occupational mobility, but for the Askkenazi when Christianity took hold over Central Europe, pushing north and particularly with the rise of the Carolingians, it became increasingly bleak for anyone who wasn't Christian. It was that or the sword. Or they leave. Those that left, moving away from Christianity ended up increasingly concentrated in Northern and Eastern Europe, but sadly Christianity eventually crept it's way up there too and they find themselves constricted to the Pale of Settlement (along with other marginal and minority groups) and increasingly the target of pogroms.

The Sephardic tale is different but the paths eventually converge. Either way, the answer to your question, in the short, is an unwillingness to conform. That's what they did "wrong" - so nothing, the European "Christians" on the other hand did a great deal wrong and anti-semitism was an autocratic tool of divide and conquer, as well as a reliable source of emergency revenues to fund crusades. The more ignorant your masses, the easier it is to whip them into a frenzy of blood lust and direct them at a perceived enemy for your own gain.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join