It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the universe start…

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
Wonderding who made God is not understanding God but that I can't tell you. You'll tell me it's some kind of circular logic.

How could I know and why do you don't?

You're not dumb.

But, you'll put me against the wall asking to prove God and I would die and would be with God and maybe you still would end up having no proof. The proof lies in understanding, understanding given by God, but then again, you'll break my leg telling me it's circular logic.

Well, what can I say but make understanding your own !

I have lost you in these arguments.

If the proof lies in understanding then what happens if you have misunderstandings?

Is understanding enough to prove whatever you want to prove?
edit on 24-3-2024 by som1new because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: som1new

When you have misunderstandings, what is it you understand?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

When you have misunderstandings, what is it you understand?

You misunderstand for example what the universe is by thinking it was made by some God.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Eternity is the source of all things.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I must say that it is a little premature to state that 'the universe is so and so..'.
The idea that we are living in a simulation still holds true to some extent. Of course, it is a worst-case scenario....or may be not?

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I understand!

For you to remember this simulation is amazing! Sometimes I rise and others fall! I often wonder what are we!

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I know this wasn't addressed to me but I'd like to answer.

For reasons above G-D we are here! What is G-D to you. Why is G-D here? Are we all G-D?

God to me is the blueprint we all must follow. He is here because he has no where else to go, hence why he is nowhere/now here. We're not God outside of our mind and even that sanctity can be breached whether it's by disease, circumstance or chemically. A true God has the T-shirt...

Why are we here and why did the Universe start is a question of Love!

I can only have my suspicions but love is a perfectly good answer, so is loneliness.

Why do you love?

Because I've experienced it and realise the absence of love is worse than death now, to be ignorant is a blissful thing as some might say. A gift and a curse one could say depending on perception.

What do you love?

As a Belgian/Dutch band once sung "there's no limit!" I love the dream most often than not coupled with the opportunity to chase it, the last few years that's been a garden. I'm an arachnophobe and my management skill was to hate... I'm proud to say I no longer hate spiders and I do love the work they do... I have a ways to go but my heart is open. I'll refrain from cobweb jokes.

How many times have you and I had a past life together?

Countless or non.

I suspect you'd have been either side of the shield wall when it matters. The real question is can you still serve with the heart in your chest and the head on your shoulders? Was any of it worth it?

Why did our souls create love!

It couldn't be helped. So we did.

You are always one amazing person?

They all are. Help them realise that.

You already are btw, keep being yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Thank you for this! It makes perfect sense and it very real!

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: som1new

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Eternity is what I always attribute to God. An independent unchanging eternal nature and an alknowing source of wisdom and understanding. Past lives of my own I'm not aware of though I am woven into history (this life). I know many things but from knowledge can come understanding and those are two different things. I'm on a path of learning too.

I don't believe in a God of the Judeo-Christian-Muslim variety. But I definitely believe in a One Infinite Creator.

And I believe that One Infinite Creator came from "Intelligent Infinity" which is eternal and who created the "One Infinite Creator" so that this new being could manufacture all of reality out of pure thought so that it could experience itself and everything else in all of it's forms.

Good, bad, indifferent, matter, energy, light, nothingness, etc.

When I ponder this for a while, it totally reduces me to an insignificant little creature so I don't ponder it too long or too often anymore.

Infinite creator?
Who created the universe?
And who created the creator?

The answers are right above you in the post of mine you quoted.

But if I understand what you're really asking, it's what is the original source of all.

In my opinion it is Intelligent Infinity.

Intelligent Infinity is eternal and is all that is, all that ever was, and all that ever will be. It is infinity. The All.

Everything ultimately comes from the source. Intelligent Infinity is the source.

Or, to use another term for it that many people are more familiar with: God.

First. Last. Always.

The rest of us are just travelers here for a fleetingly short duration in the grand scheme of things.

We really all should use that little speck of time we do have as wisely as possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Our time here is nothing! You are so right! It’s a dust before it is dust!

Our being here is perfect. We live on perfection! We are at the zone of perfection to life! Our sun will not burn us up or let us freeze.

Why are we here and why was time created hurts my mind!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Intelligence is overrated. Kindness isn't.

We're the only species that's so troubled by those concepts, that I know of anyways.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Eternity is not a timeframe, eternity cannot be measured so it is not a thing measured as matter, time or space though as I see it eternity is present. It's either that or the world creates itself out of itself every second of the day, it simply has no base without an eternal presence. It's what ascends matter, time and space.

Time does not create itself from time.
Space does not create itself from itself.
Matter does not multiply from itself.

Time does not come from matter, space does not come from time, matter does not come from space while eternity is present with all 3 things. Eternity simply enthrones itself above space, time and matter or eternity does not exist at all.

Eternity would have existed before anything and after anything and would be present every single point in time. How much are we surrounded by eternity every day?

Eternity, the more you meditate upon it the more you come to realise it has power.

We either focus on the things of the world and see ourselves as part of the world with nothing else, or we come to ponder upon eternity, seemingly a spirit because you do not see it around here, all you see is the world, but you can think of something being present here by simply thinking, it can't be it's not here at the moment so what does the world mean?

I can break an egg, then the egg is kaput but I cannot break what I think is here for eternity, simply because it's illogical, but also because it's nothing of this world. Eternity starts gaining characteristics and what when you think of eternity as cause of everything, that it even formed everything and take for instance the perspective of it being the base of everything every second of the day, that it can shape form and destroy form, that it is omnipotent, it does not have knowledge because the world is here but that the world is here because of its knowledge and that the world is here because of its will and it could end the world any second of the day at its will. Then you start to think you depend on this eternity en things get form.

Eternity, I am here for you, because of you, by you and thinking like that will make you shed your skin of what you thought nothing of. Every time of the day you can think, eternity, you are here, this world is yours, what am I to do around here and somehow you will seem to merge with a way of being present in the world not of this world.

That's what I started to do, and once you find out the truth of the eternal presence you start understanding what people say, how they say it, why they say it and what is right and wrong in relation to the existence of an eternal presence and you will know, this or that person is not aware of an eternal presence, existing every second of the day, he/she did not shift his focus from being in the world to being in the presence of an eternal presence.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'll leave this here ........ Basically our Government says everything is a hologram

This report was declassified but not sure it contains the missing page 25 or 22 don't remember which page it was the CIA said they did not have it .

ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT OF GATEWAY PROCESS

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Well yes, in point 18 they are describing it as infinity.

I once read that at the speed of light you would see all of the universe from beginning to end (also in the sense of time, the beginning to the end), all observable at once.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It never stopped. Eternity is without beginning or end, and every universe is a part of that.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's the cosmological paradoxes and absurdities that throw everyone for a loop. Spatial and temporal negations. The tools of resolution that are applied within the universe fall short in context to all that is beyond, outside, or external to it.

Science does however at least provide viable starting points.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
WE ! can not understand are selves and each other.

So HOW can we understand the universe ?

WE are Stupid.............

maybe the answer is in Woke!

You have to be very intelligent to see how stupid your are.
and Not arrogant, thats woke again.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CCoburn

Yes! It just keeps on going! Wait till we figure out how to bend time by 60x1 light year!

We will be able to really travel!

The problem is while traveling so fast EVERYTHING changes. We need to plan for a special urban setting while crossing the greatness of the universe.

Generations of families will be started in space! Human hands will have to separate from the feelings we know. The humans bending light traveling at 60 light years per second will reform the human body to adapt to bent time and bent light.

Home Earth for the universe travelers will be long lost! The hardest part about bending time to travel super fast is finding a way to slow down.

Once you travel past light speed all of your brains energy changes and it would have to slow back down!

It’s the troubles we know!

As of right now we can’t even barely leave earth! It would take 50 lifetimes of knowledge to even think about leaving just our galaxy.

So for right now we are stuck!✨

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
In elementary school I recall inquiring to a teacher as to how space could be infinite, and the reply was something along the lines of "Well, if it isn't infinite, then what would be at the end, a wall? Leading to their conclusion that it MUST be infinite.

Fast forward a few decades with the introduction of 'nothing' as in negative existence...

Regardless of what route you take it's going to result in some form of paradoxical absurdity, and if you slice everything away with Occams' Razor then you are left with the "absurdity" of how something can come from nothing.

On the other hand, if you choose an eternal thing such as God for example then you are left with the problem of infinite regression with time moving both forwards and backwards forever, and time doesn't really make a whole lot of sense unless it's linear with both starting and ending points.

It's not that there isn't a 'God', it's just that now the question becomes how can this unmoved mover emerge from a timeless state, as opposed to a "why", as in "Why Did the Universe Start?". There may not even be a "why", but more likely a 'how', even it doesn't make any rational sense.
edit on 6-4-2024 by CCoburn because: Typo

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CCoburn
In elementary school I recall inquiring to a teacher as to how space could be infinite, and the reply was something along the lines of "Well, if it isn't infinite, then what would be at the end, a wall? Leading to their conclusion that it MUST be infinite.

Fast forward a few decades with the introduction of 'nothing' as in negative existence...

Regardless of what route you take it's going to result in some form of paradoxical absurdity, and if you slice everything away with Occams' Razor then you are left with the "absurdity" of how something can come from nothing.

On the other hand, if you choose an eternal thing such as God for example then you are left with the problem of infinite regression with time moving both forwards and backwards forever, and time doesn't really make a whole lot of sense unless it's linear with both starting and ending points.

It's not that there isn't a 'God', it's just that now the question becomes how can this unmoved mover emerge from a timeless state, as opposed to a "why", as in "Why Did the Universe Start?". There may not even be a "why", but more likely a 'how', even it doesn't make any rational sense.

Good morning,
How do we you know there isn't a God or there one?
The infinite regression is a huge problem because it applies to a God even if he exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join