It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the universe start…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Soul, our universe started with soul a soul that had energy left from time. A soul from the here to the now. Who can measure 13 billion years ago. Is 13 billion really time or is it distance? It’s both. Our soul was formed by a digit. A digit that was so far away from nothing but so close to time that its energy caused motion.

Your soul formed 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the observable universe. Just planets, not counting stars that the planets orbit around. Soul formed 40 billion earth sized planets. Every soul in this observable universe helped create time. What is time? Time is only a thought. It’s only measured up until souls next thought. Time balloons and multiplies!

The question of why did the universe start can never be answered because to answer this question we have to know why soul started. Some people might say the Big Bang started the universe. Soul says no, the Big Bang only expanded the universe. The two words of “how” and “why” are the most important words ever. We know how a baby is made but we don’t know why!

Soul figured out that time, light, energy, bravery and gravity created this universe. Soul traveled in a straight line looking for answers for 13 billion light years to only fine one answer. The answer soul found was if I travel the universe for 13 billion light years in a straight line will I return to my starting point?

Soul returned to the starting point and this repeated over and over again…

Edit to add: Soul proved that gravity bends time so that is why soul did not travel a straight line for 13 billion light years…

Link to how many planets are in this place

www.twinkl.com...
edit on 17-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions
I have a great imagination, having the experience of being a UFO abductee, but I can't quite visualize this morning much about what created the Universe. Understand, only coffee was allowed even if I did once glimpse enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Enlightenment is fleeting, only wisdom lasts.

edit on 17-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Enlightenment is acceptance. Wisdom comes from experience.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

Enlightenment is acceptance. Wisdom comes from experience.

I was commenting on your use of the word 'glimpse' nothing more.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

S+F JJ

That one got me thinking.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
"Why did the universe start…"

The nothingness wanted a mechanism by which to ponder itself.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

My kind of thoughts on this

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

You and one amazing story to tell

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Because time got bored of standing still

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think we will be thinking for a long time! Lol! We could start a big think group! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If time space is infinite, there is plenty of something to spin up on itself to make something. How board would you get with all that time and space with nothing to do?
edit on 17-11-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Lol, I am bored just sleeping! Good point you have made!

The universe has a true “Fresh Start”

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Tired of living alone in the nothing-ness, the Great Creater exploded with a big BANG....and still thru eternity watches it all blast away likw a shotgun blast in all directions.

Pretty cool, really

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yep! It’s amazing my friend!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju

I like that

Kinda goes along with my "theory".

Energy is everything. Energy evolved to have consciousness.

Everything is manifested by energy consciousness.

I believe in layered "worlds" -- kind of like in a computer game where you continue to evolve layers upon layers -- each having its own frequency,

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The universe is all made up of energy all around! Everything is IMO!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Personally I don't believe it started ever at all. I think it is transforming in an eternal tug of war between energy and matter, or inflation and deflation, entropy and emptiness, but that's I think a side product.
what is that energy pushing and pulling between entropy and 'order', the motor of the interaction is the question and I am okay with it being the source of consciousness, but I am ... spiritually biased. lol

Like the infinity symbol, on the left side of that lying eight you got the maximum of space almost no energy because it is cold, on the opposite site you got dense potential, extremely hot and pressure and all of that.
If we add information and consciousness as information process or source of consciousness it is approaching zero on both ends of the extrema and reaching its peak where the 'sweet spot' is of the two energy/space curves cut eachother.

my2c

edit on 17-11-2023 by FurPerson because: clarification

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, according to quantum mechanics and string theory, the universe coming into existence wasn't a one-time anomaly but a cycle repeated over and over. Pardon me for not being an actual scientist, but my understanding of the theory is there is not one universe, but many. Those universes exist parallel to each other, like slices of bread in a l oaf you buy at the store. But those slices don't stand still, instead they waver and undulate, similar to the string of a guitar vibrating. Occasionally, two of those slices of "" bread" meat, causing an explosion of material and gases and an expansion of space. As the explosion moves the two slices of bread away from each other, the universe is created. According to the theory though, at some point that expansion will begin to contract. The universe will collapse in on itself until it becomes a singularity. That's when the two slices of bread touch each other again, forcing another big bang and creating the universe again. Over and over, but on a cosmic time scale that we as humans almost can't comprehend. Not spiritual, but a mechanism.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LeXoXeL

what's your problem with the word membrane? It is a perfectly good word why replace it with 'slice of bread'?

It's not QM or string it is called literally the membrane multiverse theory what you describe there.
WHY BREAD?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join