It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the universe start…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

I like your theory!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LeXoXeL

The Quantum Bakery Theory? Made with the finest ingredients from across the multiverse.

Think I'll have some Multiverse Muffins...

Oh wait... how about Dark Matter Doughnuts. Yum!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Sounds good! Nom nom nom!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Had no idea bread slices would be triggering! How about slices of cheese?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Bread or cheese both don't behave like that.
Why use any analogy if membrane as word is already invented?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"Universe" is a religious joke/secret/butt kiss as "In the beginning" is what they really mean.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"Universe" is a religious joke/secret/butt kiss as "In the beginning" is what they really mean.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
opps sorry for the parallel one...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

I did some deep thinking! I know know the answer. The universe started because some Jack—s decided to throw pizza in the mix!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was at a faculty party at UC Berkeley and had this drunk lady talk my ear off for an hour about string theory and quantum mechanics. Found out later on that she teaches physics and mathematics and is one of the lead researchers at UC Berkeley/LBNL. That was the analogy she used. This was about 10 years ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You need to find her and we can be speakers in her class!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

It's the old "we are but grains of sand in all the beaches on all the worlds...in the hands of the Creater.

Cya

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yep!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Good point many do not even bother to find the source or even ask if it is their light.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Properties of the elements when localized in mass while in space. is responsible for the "waves" thereof.

The "collisions" and not knowing if intent or accidental is "religion" lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The universe isn't real, it's a simulation, a virtual reality construct. The NET energy/mass of the universe is ZERO, you get that with programming lol. Do you realize that if you were outside of this construct/system (read watching the simulation unfold) with sufficient computing power, you would be able to predict all outcomes, all particle movement, all changes in energy levels, etc., until the end of the simulation (end of time or the compression and re-expansion of the 4D dynamic tensor programming model).

This brings about some interesting ideas... Firstly, this reality construct is finite and deterministic. Being deterministic means chaos and free will are both illusions. We, whatever we are, having what we deem a human experience, are actually just observers and the paths (lives) of our characters are controlled by the program. We watch from the inside of our characters, likely by way of "tethering" to our data acquisition system brains, to see how the events unfold. We have no control, we can't change things, we are simply riders in meat puppet buses. To presume that we have free will or choice is to presume that we as alleged individual characters are capable of changing the way things happens, which in effect makes us more powerful than the system, since any "random" act could change everything in the future, which can't be changed.

So what is the purpose... You really only have three choice; An educational/training program, a ride for entertainment or a prison. My best guess is a prison, after all this place comes complete with wardens, managers and guards, you can't escape and there are varying levels of suffering and punishment, just like a prison. Simply looking at the amount and levels of suffering in this place, yeah, it's a prison for sure. You might say that "everyone seems to be treated differently, they get different amounts of suffering." As soon as you realize that every being, every iteration of experience in this system is we/us/I and that we are all the same person, it all makes sense. How else would you express an eternity in prison, except by having to live and suffer through every character in this construct, "for all time."

When they say God knows the past, present and future, He sees all, well that's because he made the reality construct, knows we/us/I are stuck here and it's called Hell. So, be a good little observer and ride your meat puppet bus until the next life. I am not as optimistic as Andy Weir and "The Egg" short story. I often wonder if we/us/I wake up after death strapped to a table screaming only to be silenced by the next iteration of randomized levels of suffering.

....and in other news, water is wet.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

"The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one!"

Then there's still a chance.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

"The chances of us getting out of here are a million to one!"

Then there's still a chance.

In order to get out, you have to break the construct. In this case it would be like a single engram in your brain, deciding that it would get out of your brain to explore the reality outside. First off, can the thought/idea stay "alive" outside the confines of the brain? Second, what can a single thought/idea do, outside of it's processing centre that operates the control mechanism that interface to the reality construct?

Weird stuff eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It was a slow Wednesday, about 2:15pm, and there wasn't anything much to do.

There actually wasn't anything to do, there wasn't anything.

... and it had always been 2:15pm on a Wednesday, up until the clock was started...

So, why not?

edit on 17-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
a reply to: Annee
Properties of the elements when localized in mass while in space. is responsible for the "waves" thereof.

The "collisions" and not knowing if intent or accidental is "religion" lol.

Unfortunately, every theory requires something to exist. Even if it is quantum fluctuations producing virtual particles, the virtual particles would annihilate back to nothingness unless they were kept separate from their virtual antithetical twin (the Supersymmetric hypothesis). To do that, requires force, like gravitation, which comes from (considerable) mass, which by definition didn't exist at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join