It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight from the Demons' mouth - Hell is not a construct ordained by God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
To those who maintain that angels, demons, and spiritual warfare are all figments of someone's overactive imagination, I would suggest you do some serious research.

What's that gonna do except make it more real?

Hear me out on this.

In the world of the Satanism-occult interwebs it is so common it should be given a scientific name like, "Auto-possessive metaphysical ideation".

Stupid nOOb gets into demonology and such. Dives right in to ars goetia and pretty soon identifies "President Amy" or "Lord Furfur" (Actual demon names) as their patron demon.

Prints out the seal, buys an alter on Etsy, and then learns how to commune with it with all the crap written about it. And just like some drug addict sitting in an Egyptian temple, starts channeling a voice from their own mind. Maybe they'll write their own Book IV?

Mind you, it's from the unconscious and the idea of demonology, and for this reason follows the predetermined demon shtick. It follows the archetype.

Now person starts reading about the downside of demons and the internal projection turns within. So convinced this occurrence is playing out the internal projected idea takes on sentience.

Without knowing it this person has created a Tulpa. A internally projected entity that has seeming sentience.

In short: Noobs belief in demons created a thoughtform of one in their head.

Conversely, a person on an "Angel's are real" trip can do the exact same thing. Only with fluffy things, it's default is benevolent and it's scipted by such love it only backfires when the person believes it without question and let's their projection walk them into a slaughterhouse.

It's all-purpose mind trip that keeps its pageantry internal and you just react it to.

My opinion anyway.
edit on 11-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

That was a great post!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I've met demons and more often than not they're very very human.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I've met demons and more often than not they're very very human.

Well they can't have been so demonic, you are still here posting!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

It's by the grace of God I'm as sane as I am.
edit on 11/11/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's by the grace of God I'm as sane as I am.

How sane are you? Do you have a certificate?

I know where you will find demons. They are all down in those demon believing churches.

I assume, by your comment you are a Christian. If I were a Christian I'd be wandering along that solitary path and leave those church goers to wallow in their own mischief. Perhaps that's what I am in a way. A solitary wanderer, kind of spiritual, but not in any sense religious. Who can say?

I can't define myself. I'm happy with that.

edit on 11-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

These demons usually work in law enforcement and psychiatric environments where they have the opportunity to use their positions to abuse people.

It's outside the Church....but they're on there as well.

Positions of opportunity.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I would suggest those are just people. People come in all shapes and sizes. Good and bad.

Unfortunately the wrong types of people aspire to and gain positions of power. You don't need demons for that.

You need the demons. I'm not sure why.

Just be kind and compassionate my friend. Lose all that nonsense for a time.

Something might grow in you. There is a certain freedom to be had in taking responsibility for your own kindness and compassion. You become that. You don't need God for that.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Whomever or whatever created me gave me a mind able to endure the abuse. Prayer helped me focus on something other than the pain.

I'm not necessarily referring to the Biblical declaration of God....but rather something that keeps me from killing myself to end the suffering.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

What are you suffering from?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Schizophrenia.

Mass spectrum delusions...PTSD and traumatic brain damage from the past twenty five years.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Irikash1

Salvation comes from understanding. Some figure it out in the Physical via the marriage within the heart that I spoke of. Some find out upon death when they reconcile their existence. Some never complete the process and get stuck in their Hell loop.

So in looking for where this place is that these demons are, they are caught in some kind of loop due to unresolved conflicts. One theory that those spirts that go towards the light on death get to continue their spiritual evolution, I don't know where, Moon, Sun, some place far, far away? while those that don't see the light or choose to fight it are trapped here on Earth in a more ghostly realm.

With some reports of very ancient languages spoken rarely, it does suggest some very old memories/entities are still alive somewhere, rarely.

What is going on with Disassociate Identify Disorder? On the spiritual battlefield this is a big one. Trauma is one way to inflame this condition. Being through trauma myself, I know what it is like looking for someway out of it. It does feel like I lost some spiritual strength through it all, not as strong as I was.

I did try getting into Out Of Body experiences long time ago, freaked me out when I did start to feel a part of me leave my body. Did not touch it again after that. Some risks include something else going in your body while away or getting lost in many different ways. Lot of freaky stories around the operating theaters around this one. Lot of out there stories with those that get into it.

Satan was the first in the history books to go, screw God, I am going my way and went to explore free will. So stepping out of God, God can only sit back and let Satan sort this mess out himself. With all the baggage that has built up over many, many years and generations since, how big is this Hell loop getting, how much is getting recycled in todays world? With the direction the globalist culture is on, the plan looks bleak.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Schizophrenia.

Mass spectrum delusions...PTSD and traumatic brain damage from the past twenty five years.

This reality and our perception of it is a strange affair. I think we all live in delusion to a certain extent but perhaps not like you have. I feel sad for your situation. Who am I to knock another's beliefs? I can only say what I think and be honest.

When I do that people react. Ego and defence kick in.

I wish you well.

edit on 11-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the kindness.

I struggle to explain my experiences in terminology that transcends certain engraved archetyipical forms but some of it is definitely spiritually thematic.

Everyone is doing their best to understand adapt and survive the life they are given.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

'Soul' was an unfortunate choice of words for me. I don't believe in souls.

We are in the gray zone here. Having a clear language to exactly describe what is going on still needs work. An 'alter' is one term used in mind control to instill an alternate identity/personality on an individual. As for what kind of soul/spirit is formed at inception and shaped by its environment? Animals have their own individual personality. Even plants express their own individually, lot of repetition, lot of subtle differences.

I don't know what happens when I die. This conciseness I have, one small part in my body where everything comes together and my next action directed does affect the physical world. I expect everyone else has a similar thing going on. Even animals and insects have a similar awareness, not as much capability with their bodies. It is a tough one to clearly define the spirit.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I think we all live in delusion

Turn off the TV. You only have one life in this body. It ain't no delusion when it breaks.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Do you have a soul? Or does a soul have you? Are personality and individuality evidence of a soul?

I can't separate myself. In truth I'm not sure what I believe.

Something happened to me over a decade ago. I'm hoping it will be the same experience when I die.

Meantime this life has to be loved and lived.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

I think we all live in delusion

Turn off the TV. You only have one life in this body. It ain't no delusion when it breaks.

I haven't watched TV in twenty years. When I said 'delusion', I meant a different perspective or take on things. No one has a complete clarity of vision.

No slight was intended. In fact quite self effacing.
edit on 12-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Do you have a soul?

I am responsible for my actions. As I get older I don't stuff up as much, but when I do it makes a bigger mess. I see this point of conciseness as something special that has emerged out of the universe. I don't know its limits, there is a lot of it going on with it. With me in this body, there is only one. As for how the universe remembers me and if something deeper with how conciseness works? How we live is going to be a factor in how we live again.

In truth I'm not sure what I believe.

Give yourself a firm slap in the face for some reality. Believe in yourself. You do seam to be doing the right thing as best we can. Sticking with black or white facts was an easier world to live in. When going through the gray zone, finding a few solid facts helps to navigate the uncertainty.

In fact quite self effacing.

It does sound like a comfortable place not engaging with it. In someway it like part of you does want to push it by being here. in other ways it is wise to be careful when going into the unknown.
edit on 12-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

edit on 12-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I don't need a slap. For me one foot in both worlds is the path.

Sort of outside and inside. Internal and external.

Inside is all the spiritual mystic stuff that we project out and on to the world.

Of course in the grand scheme of things I might be the outside looking in.

Who can say? We are all going to the same place in the end.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join