It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight from the Demons' mouth - Hell is not a construct ordained by God.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

For me one foot in both worlds is the path.

What do you mean by that? Look after yourself and your community? That was suppose to be one of the aims with money.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

No I don't think I meant what you think. I thought I was being pretty clear.

The world is out there, as best as I can ascertain.

We also have an inner world, that is my subjective experience of the world.

Perhaps I was trying to be too clever.

For me this 'inner' world is what gives rise to the idea of spirituality.

I don't think it spills over other than in dreams, poetry...all sorts of things. Some good some bad.

I make no claims, just my own thoughts based on my own understanding and experience.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

No I don't think I meant what you think. I thought I was being pretty clear. The world is out there, as best as I can ascertain. We also have an inner world, that is my subjective experience of the world.

It is not easy to be clear on these murky waters. So you do have an inner world where you look after your needs, we would not of made it this far without it. There is also a world outside and greater than you that you must experience and be a part off.

In looking for where our spirit is, what drives us each day is a big part of it. In how our spirit is entangled with this greater environment is also a component in it feedback mechanisms.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I didn't need any of that. Somehow you seem to think you know more than me. Perhaps I am too self effacing.

Everyone has an inner world and of course there is an outside world.

You are no more advanced than me in understanding spirituality.

Perhaps it makes you feel good. I can't say.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   

People like you.... people like you..... people like you.....

wow

There is some real hatred there. And blame.

it was hard to read

Worse, that it was 'honest'.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

There is no hatred in me. Who do I hate?

Another silly drama queen!

Sometimes the truth is hard to hear.

Anything else to add?

edit on 12-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Perhaps I am too self effacing.

I take that to mean self deleting. If something is too much to consider, don't. in looking for God, its a big complicated soup of stuff. To sit in your comfortable chair of I don't care, whatever. In dealing with all these conflicts I respect self determination. If it works out for you, great. If it don't, that sucks.

With how the state is working on a monopoly of violence, I would be more receptive if we could be more honest about it.

I didn't need any of that

So what do you need?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I re-read the whole thread after seeing the 'hate' label attributed to you...I found nothing hateful, just disagreement in discussions where nothing can be evidenced anyway.

Hate is a well overused word these days, you definitely did NOT exhibit hate in your posted words, just disagreement.
...without disagreement it's just an echo chamber.
edit on 12-11-2023 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: Stupid typo lol

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I don't need anything. I mean I'm self effacing but not all the time. As might be evident lol.

Who are you to tell me about a 'big complicated soup of stuff'? That's the funniest thing I've read for a while!

I'm not sitting in a comfortable chair of 'I don't care'. I care about things a lot.

God once came along and touched me. I'm in a good place with that.

That's why I say, one foot in both worlds.

I'll leave this conversation, hopefully amicably. You can have the last word here. Although everything I've said so far you have misconstrued.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   

YOUR truth.

And the fact you don't realize and acknowledge it as only your truth, is very telling.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Thanks for saying that. I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

YOUR truth.

And the fact you don't realize and acknowledge it as only your truth, is very telling.

I can't speak for anyone else's truth. We all have different perspectives.

I know you don't like me, that's fine but I don't hate anyone.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I really don't know anything about you.

But using 'people like you' three times is offputting, even if I didnt know you.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

I really don't know anything about you.

But using 'people like you' three times is offputting, even if I didnt know you.

I apologise, I get a bit carried away sometimes!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So in one moment you apologise for the way you spoke to me, and then you go on to grossly offend me, ridiculing my personal beliefs & debasing the nobility of widely shared spiritual beliefs? I don't understand you, that is true, but I certainly think you are morally suspect. I can't be bothered explaining all the many reasons I believe that - it should be obvious to all who read the thread, hence posting a lengthy rebuttal would be redundant..

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Based on your flippant attitude towards the reality of demons, Satan is very, very happy with you, and will likely never send a demon to attack you - indeed he might even arrange nice things in your life so you get confirmed in your own arrogant self-righteousness railing against the truth of the Christian faith. God, meanwhile, permits free will to men, angels & demons, until the demons are expelled at His determination when the oppressed/obsessed/possessed individual seeks deliverance - and so He won't directly stop you from pursuing your will, or saying all the idiotic things you're saying. But the consequences of all this is that you will find yourself (not unsurprisingly) not a member of the Heavenly kingdom, unless you back away from your arrogance in your false beliefs & decide to be a little more humble & open-minded. Perhaps you could even attend an exorcism & watch the suffering soul's body raise up in levitation from the bed, or hear the demon listing all of the secret sins you've committed in your life, perhaps you will hear the flesh sizzle & the demon scream as the crucifix is pressed against the sufferer's forehead - perhaps then you will see that there very much is a supernatural side to Reality - and you might even be shocked enough to investigate the Christian faith a little more deeply, with a little more respect.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thank you for your testimony, it is very valuable to those who are reading this material. I can confirm that there are cases of 'perfect possession', in which a person who worships Satan gives permission to the demons to enter & possess their body, mind & soul, and in those cases the demon can take over easily & whenever the occasion requires it, from their perspective, and there is nothing the human individual can do to suppress the demon's will any more, except in circumstances where God affords particular grace, if the person comes to repentance. Until that point, the demon has full rights to total control of that person, and will even playact in human society as though they were also just a regular human doing regular human things, yet doing all in actual fact for power, for a (supposed) sense of glory & for the actual dominion of Satan's kingdom on the Earth.

There are also Warlocks who make complicated pacts with Satan & remain under their own will, yet obey the demon's commands & practice abominations in the attempt to damage God's kingdom on this Earth, and to lead souls to Satan. When I was 17 years old I was groomed by a group of Satanists, who befriended me & held me in apparently high esteem as a friend - they inspired & tried to inspire all sorts of sinful conduct, eventually telling me that Satan had asked for me by name, that He wanted me in his kingdom. Without being a Christian at the time, I thankfully intuited/ sensed the imminent danger, and the extreme negativity of the premise of becoming a member of Satan's kingdom, and I flat-out refused. A few weeks later there were some incidents in which it became clear that they now intended harm towards me, and I managed to break free of their influence. Even so, they later tried to encourage me to come back to them - thankfully I did not, and within a year, God had called me into the safety, love & emotional security of His kingdom, where I discovered the manifest presence & power, the loving heart & guidance of God; where I made great friends who ended up being 'closer than a brother', where I was given wisdom & grace, and where my own conduct went from scurrilous to righteous (mostly - we all still sin, though not intentionally - we need grace & forgiveness constantly in this life, until we are translated to the Heavens when we die). Becoming a Christian is FAR more liberating than joining the slavery-based cult of Satan.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I want you to know that there is a war going on in this world, and indeed much of it occurs within the context of the human mind & soul. Disregard Midicon's comments that there are no such things as demons or angels, or even God/ the soul - he knows nothing of the truth of this reality that I speak of.

I'm not the only one saying it either! Millions, even billions of people have experienced the love, power & wisdom of God in their own lives, the presence of the Holy Spirit in worship & prayer, and testimonies of angelic help in this world are abundant, when you know to look for them. God is gracious, God is good - even those who are not Christian can be delivered from the influence of the evil one, even after they die, as the many testimonies of NDEs (near death experiences) attest. However, the most secure path to freedom, love & friendship is to explore the Christian faith with a caring & active 'Spirit-led' church community.

Don't settle for a church that makes you uneasy, you have to feel safe & secure with the great majority of the leaders & people of a certain church before you accept the premise of working with them to understand the faith, and to join the faith by giving your life to God. If you have a sort of irrational or supernatural fear of the church, you may need deliverance ministry, and if that's the case you should explore that in confidence with a Christian counsellor or church leader whom you feel you can trust. If they tell you that there is no such thing as a demon, they are denying the truth of the Gospel message, because a great percentage of Jesus' time was spent in delivering people from the influence of demons, and indeed the whole purpose of His ministry was to destroy the works of Satan on this Earth.

..This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:8

Deliverance ministry is the most liberating thing a suffering person can experience, but if the people conducting that service don't believe you are suffering from demonic influence, they will refer you instead for healing prayer, which was another massive part of Jesus' ministry. Either way, freedom from emotional, spiritual or physical pain can be found within the context of a church which operates in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, so try to find a church where that is explicitly expressed, and you will be on the right track.

Blessings,

FITO.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you for the kind words.

I have sensitivities but I still relish God's grace.

I usually find His peace in the most unlikely of places.
edit on 11/12/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: Degradation33

That was a great post!

Thanks. It doesn't matter though.

It usually doesn't fit the Western occult narrative when the LHP opinion (not the Blavatsky version) enters the fold. Especially when it's explanations are primarily psychological.
edit on 12-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join