It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight from the Demons' mouth - Hell is not a construct ordained by God.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
To those who maintain that angels, demons, and spiritual warfare are all figments of someone's overactive imagination, I would suggest you do some serious research.

What's that gonna do except make it more real?

I understand your reasoning here, and I agree that by delving into the occult, ignorant people may bring about unintended events. I believe there is a lot of fact in the Tulpa theory...the "energized thought" theories.

When I suggested doing more research, I was addressing those people who knee-jerkingly state that it's always "just your imagination". The dogmatic skeptics. They pooh-pooh everything out of the ordinary as "it's all in your head".

In actual, documented exorcisms, people have levitated and exhibited telekinesis. People have babbled gibberish, that when recorded and re-played, turned out to be an archaic Latin dialect, or even backwards English. (I thought the backwards-speaking was especially bizarre)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

I understand your reasoning here, and I agree that by delving into the occult, ignorant people may bring about unintended events. I believe there is a lot of fact in the Tulpa theory...the "energized thought" theories.

I've seen the devout and ignorant on all sides get lost in the belief and start crafting their own narrative. To the "angelic side's" credit there are a lot less instances of people totally losing their mind negatively when they possess themselves with angels.

That's why I don't get the narrative. The ones that commit themselves to mythological demons are the ones that get tortured and become the archetypal demons themselves. Those seem the ones that start speaking in tongues and smashing their heads on mirrors.

So many "satanists" go down that path, and through mostly social/psychological triggers, end up demanding Jesus come in and get the madness out of their heads.

It doesn't even have to be empirical to still work as scripted.

In actual, documented exorcisms, people have levitated and exhibited telekinesis. People have babbled gibberish, that when recorded and re-played, turned out to be an archaic Latin dialect, or even backwards English. (I thought the backwards-speaking was especially bizarre)

Yes, but there is fine line with possessed demon babble and The Great Cornholio, and that's not a joke.

I've seen someone's eyes go Charles Manson and their voice drop two octaves as they start yelling. Wasn't even an explicitly religious trigger, just because they were angry they couldn't get their way.

Also think there's a scientific reason for telekinesis. Like something so counterintuitive and obvious it really is something like spoons not really existing. Just speculation.

I feel we have way more say in the outcome than given credit.
edit on 12-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

We have the capability to embody any identity. Some use their capability to do things like Edgar Cayce. Others, who aren't aware of what they do, can tap into information located in one of these hell loops. All information regardless of time is accessible. It's a frequency based existence. Match/Resonate with the correct frequency and you embody that identity. Traumas shift this frequency which opens access to those in hell loops. We call these demons if they are brutal enough.

Objects hold frequency too. This is why blessings work. You imbue a new frequency into the object/area/person to allow a different resonance.
edit on 12-11-2023 by Irikash1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Consider the analogy of a guitar string, having the capacity to resonate and traverse within a predetermined range or dimension until subjected to substantial tension, trauma, or succumbing to the effects of wear and tear.

This analogy mirrors the human experience, wherein a substantial portion of individuals remains entrenched in unvarying patterns and environments, seldom straying beyond the confines of their comfort zones and the allure of conformity. Such proclivity endures until external influences, often beyond one's immediate control, necessitate a departure from the accustomed path. This departure creates an opportunity to acknowledge/activate dormant or neglected senses and abilities, fostering an increased awareness—regrettably, a pre-existing foundation works to dissuade or obstruct individuals from exploring this transformative journey.

The concept of free will becomes constrained when individuals are systematically fed prescribed models of thought and behavior. The societal constructs that discourage exploration of these uncharted territories are deeply ingrained.

It is noteworthy that the labels ascribed to these formidable forces or entities, either glorifying or instilling fear, originate from individuals long deceased. This underscores the enduring influence of historical figures on contemporary perspectives.

How do you argue with the dead? Numerous members here embody that notion, akin to conversing with a non-functioning brain.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: midicon

So in one moment you apologise for the way you spoke to me, and then you go on to grossly offend me, ridiculing my personal beliefs & debasing the nobility of widely shared spiritual beliefs? I don't understand you, that is true, but I certainly think you are morally suspect. I can't be bothered explaining all the many reasons I believe that - it should be obvious to all who read the thread, hence posting a lengthy rebuttal would be redundant..

It can be difficult. I always want to speak the truth and be kind. Sometimes the truth is hard to say or hear. Part of me sees you as being a nice person believing what you say and trying to do good. I respect that and respond to that. I see that you mean well.

It does irk me though when I see the harm that people like you do. When I say, people like you I mean people that spread this nomsense and the gullible lap it up. I see it as harmful. Not just in an individual way but for all of us. So I react to that. I'm kind of reacting to two things.

I want to be kind, you seem like a decent person but I have to say what I think. I might ask, are you exposing children to all this talk of demons and satan? If you are then I find that harmful, unforgivable really.

Make of that what you will. I can only say what I think. I was a single parent and raised three kids on my own. I stayed in an area where there were a few denominations around. I would say to my kids, 'stay away from religious people'. Not all the time, just an odd little tongue in cheek aside. We would have the Jehovah's Witnesses, Kings Kids and even the odd Mormon round the door. All spreading their own particular brand. My kids have turned out well. Decent people with kids of their own.

Even now as I write this I have to 'bite my tongue'. The truth offends people. The real irony is that I am probably more 'spiritual' than any of you. Isn't that strange?
edit on 12-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Disclaimer: I am a satanic, pagan, undead zombie lord, noble demon monster, and I will be 'playing' Devils advocate in this thread. My fate is already sealed and I am going to hell ok.

READ the following at your own RISK!

Noble Demon

Their goals are evil, but their means? Not so much.

A Noble Demon is a villainous character with a Code of Honour. They don't care that they have a bad image — they may even actively cultivate and embrace it. However, every so often a situation presents itself and they're just not willing to go the extra mile necessary to be completely evil. They'll topple your castle, but they'll do it right after everyone has cleared out first. They'll sacrifice whole armies to achieve their goal but they'll also sacrifice themself if they must. They'll conquer your village but they won't cause more destruction than necessary. They want to kill The Hero but they won't stab an enemy in the back. They'll hold some innocent Hostage for MacGuffin while treating them well and letting them go unharmed once the MacGuffin is handed over, and proclaiming that I Gave My Word. Their ambition might be to Take Over the World, or merely to uphold the evil side of the Balance Between Good and Evil. They might ask, "Would You Like to Hear How They Died?", but they won't press the issue any further if you say no.

They might be obsessed with explaining this behavior so people won't think that they've gone soft. Killing enemies or servants who have failed but are loyal is "a waste of resources" and their inevitable newfound friends are "tactically advantageous allies."

Devil's Advocate

In common language, the phrase 'playing devil's advocate' describes a situation where someone, given a certain point of view, takes a position they do not necessarily agree with (or simply an alternative position from the accepted norm), for the sake of debate or to explore the thought further using valid reasoning that both disagrees with the subject at hand and proves their own point valid. Despite being medieval in origin, this idiomatic expression is one of the most popular present-day English idioms used to express the concept of arguing against something without actually being committed to the contrary view. Playing devil's advocate is considered a form of the Socratic method.

Explanation: Firstly lets get some facts straight and outta the way ok ...

GOD EXISTS!

Odds on that God exists, says scientist

A scientist has calculated that there is a 67% chance that God exists.

Dr Stephen Unwin has used a 200-year-old formula to calculate the probability of the existence of an omnipotent being. Bayes' Theory is usually used to work out the likelihood of events, such as nuclear power failure, by balancing the various factors that could affect a situation.

The Manchester University graduate, who now works as a risk assessor in Ohio, said the theory starts from the assumption that God has a 50/50 chance of existing, and then factors in the evidence both for and against the notion of a higher being.

Factors that were considered included recognition of goodness, which Dr Unwin said makes the existence of God more likely, countered by things like the existence of natural evil - including earthquakes and cancer.

The unusual workings - which even take into account the existence of miracles - are set out in his new book, which includes a spreadsheet of the data used so that anyone can make the calculation themselves should they doubt its validity. The book, The Probability of God: A simple calculation that proves the ultimate truth, will be published later this month.

Dr Unwin said he was interested in bridging the gap between science and religion. He argues that rather than being a theological issue, the question of God's existence is simply a matter of statistics.

Quantum statistical mechanics

It goes like this ... the OBSERVER collapses the Infinite wave function down to a single crass reality for themselves.

If there is ONLY ONE OBSERVER, then they ARE GOD, and the collapse is PERFECT!

However when there are multiple OBSERVERS the situation becomes complex and is resolved by sheer weight of numbers based upon like mindsets, and the catholics win that argument/fight with 1 in 5 people being claimed Roman Catholics, making it the greatest mindset on the planet.

This means they control the collapse of the wave function and what they believe is true becomes facts, hence God, Jesus, Satan, Heaven and Hell are all REAL, whether the rest of us agree or not.

Continued next post ...

link   
Continued from last post ...

Tulpa

Tulpa is a concept in Theosophy, mysticism, and the paranormal, of a materialized being or thought form, typically in human form that is created through spiritual practice and intense concentration. Modern practitioners, who call themselves "tulpamancers", use the term to refer to a type of willed imaginary friend which practitioners consider to be sentient and relatively independent.

Spiritualist Alexandra David-Néel stated that she had observed Buddhist tulpa creation practices in 20th-century Tibet.[8][1][/url ] She described tulpas as "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought."[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa#cite_note-David-Neel-15][15]: 331  David-Néel believed that a tulpa could develop a mind of its own: "Once the tulpa is endowed with enough vitality to be capable of playing the part of a real being, it tends to free itself from its maker's control. According to David-Néel, this happens nearly mechanically, just as the child, when her body is completed and able to live apart, leaves its mother's womb."[15]: 283  She said she had created such a tulpa in the image of a jolly Friar Tuck-like monk, which she claimed had later developed independent thought and had to be destroyed.[16][3][/url ] David-Néel raised the possibility that her experience was illusory: "I may have created my own hallucination", though she said others could see the thoughtforms that she created.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore] Egregore

Egregore (also spelled egregor; from French égrégore, from Ancient Greek ἐγρήγορος, egrēgoros 'wakeful') is an esoteric concept representing a non-physical entity that arises from the collective thoughts of a distinct group of people.

Some authors seem to have merged the esoteric concept with the Enochian concept to arrive at an idea of "spiritual entities" that "feed off the thoughts and energy of a unified multitude",[12] as the website Occultist.net described it, while nevertheless having more of a life of their own – their more specific features and powers will depend on the particular author. Kate Strong, writing for the newsletter "Know Thyself, Heal Thyself", described egregores as "symbols, ideas, or ideals that exist in the collective psyche of a group of people and are thought to have an autonomous existence".[13] This usage seems to have come largely from the Meditations on the Tarot, as may be seen in the next section. The concept of a tulpa is similar, as Gary Lachman[14] and Mark Stavish[9] noted.

GOD IS MALEVOLENT ... and logic determines that ...

Trilemma

Epicurus Quote

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
[color=#e82a1f]Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

― Epicurus

GOD IS CORRUPT! ...

Why Power Corrupts

"POWER tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.'' This statement of Lord Acton's has been illustrated many times in history.

2nd Samuel Chapter 11

What does the Bible say about power and corruption?

The New Testament portrays corruption as [color=#e82a1f]something that affects every aspects of the personality (Eph. 4: 22, II Peter 1: 4). Corruption is expressed in the mind and conscience (I Tim 6: 5, Titus 1: 15) and also in character (I Cor. 15: 33).

Dystheism

[color=#e82a1f]Dystheism (from Greek δυσ- dys-, "bad" and θεός theos, "god") is the belief that a god is not wholly good and can even be considered evil. Definitions of the term somewhat vary, with one author defining it as "where God decides to become malevolent".[1] The broad theme of dystheism has existed for millennia, as shown by trickster gods found in ethnic religions and by the view of other representations of what the various belief systems regard as the Supreme Being, such as the creator deity as conceived in Abrahamic religions, through a non-religious lens as angry, vengeful, smiting, and hypocritical.

Do Not Judge

1“Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL GOOD AND EVIL! ...

Isaiah 45:7

I am the LORD, and there is none else. [7][color=#e82a1f] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Continued next ...

link   
Continued ...

WE ARE ALL DOOMED! ...

The Wages of Sin

The Wages of Sin originates from the starting of the biblical verse [color=#e82a1f]Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

ITS BETTER TO BE DEAD THAN ALIVE!

Ecclesiastes 4:2-3

Ecclesiastes 4:2-3 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

WHAT GOD WANTS YOU TO DO!...

Jesus and the rich young man

[color=#e82a1f]Jesus and the rich young man (also called Jesus and the rich ruler) is an episode in the life of Jesus recounted in the Gospel of Matthew 19:16–30, the Gospel of Mark 10:17–31 and the Gospel of Luke 18:18–30 in the New Testament. It deals with eternal life[1][2] and the world to come.[3]

First, Jesus advises the man to obey the commandments. When the man responds that he already observes them, and asks what else he can do, Jesus adds:[color=#e82a1f] If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

Matthew 19:21

WHAT FOLLOWING JESUS ENTAILS!...

Matthew 16:25

Take Up Your Cross

24Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?…

Continued next ...

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Continued ...

HOW TO DIE FOR JESUS!...

Temptation of Christ

The [color=#e82a1f]temptation of Christ is a biblical narrative detailed in the gospels of Matthew,[1] Mark,[2] and Luke.[3] After being baptized by John the Baptist, Jesus was tempted by the devil after 40 days and nights of fasting in the Judaean Desert. At the time, Satan came to Jesus and tried to tempt him. Jesus having refused each temptation, Satan then departed and Jesus returned to Galilee to begin his ministry. During this entire time of spiritual battle, Jesus was fasting.

If you last 40 days and nights without any food or water, then thats a miracle of GOD, otherwise you die a martyred saint and hey presto, pooft, straight to heaven you go.

Revelation 6:10

The Fifth Seal: The Martyrs

9And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. 10And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.…

Revelation 1:6

John Greets the Seven Churches

…5and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, 6who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father— to Him be the glory and power forever and ever! Amen. 7Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him—even those who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. So shall it be! Amen.…

And thus end the sermon!!!

Personal Disclosure: Some music to listen to whilst contemplating the above sermon.

Amazing! The Most Beautiful "Hallelujah" Ever - Lucy Thomas - (Stunning New HD Version)

Jesus Is My Friend - Sonseed (SKA PUNK Cover)

Genesis - Jesus He Knows Me (Official Music Video)

Be well and may God Bless you in all that you do ok!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

It's plain to anyone who has properly researched & actively experienced the topic (the reality of demonic powers) that you have absolutely no experience or understanding of the matter. Instead you are castigating those who DO have experience & learning relevant to the matter, which is a sad act of desperation on your part to appear knowledgable & authoritative.

Quite frankly the demons laugh at your ignorance & arrogance, which combine in spectacular manner as you seek to mislead those who are on the fence about the whole matter.

When you've seen a good friend go into a demonic seizure, babbling at you furiously in demonic tongues, before finally the demon submits to the prayers you are offering for his liberation, then you will have a different perspective. When you see a man of violence suddenly manifest with terrifying rage which requires ten men to hold him down while the brethren pray prayers of deliverance over him, then you have come into contact with supernatural forces that cannot be comprehended by simple worldly logic & reason. When you see a woman levitate five inches above her chair when the minister is exorcising the demon, then you will have some humility & recognise that you are not in a position to offer any supposed wisdom on the topic whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

This means they control the collapse of the wave function and what they believe is true becomes facts, hence God, Jesus, Satan, Heaven and Hell are all REAL, whether the rest of us agree or not.

Your rambling, degenerate posting proclaims sheer nonsense which simply is not true.

There is a stack of evidence of the beatific afterlife from tens of thousands of NDE (near death experiences), which requires no belief in some supposed collapse of the wave function for it to be a reality. God is simply an eternally existing reality, and nothing any human does or says can change that fact. Then you go on to ramble about Tulpas, which although being a metaphysical reality to some extent, are merely artefacts, and not a priori causes in & of themselves. Humanity has not created a Tulpa in the sense of that being God - God has granted many faculties to Mankind, one of them being psychic potential. These powers are not to be misused or abused, and it is most abundantly evident that we are to steer clear of occult practices.

Whatever nonsense you happen to believe, thankfully it has absolutely no effect on the rest of us, and we can carry on believing in the grace of God just as we did before.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The real irony is that I am probably more 'spiritual' than any of you. Isn't that strange?

Anyone who says this automatically disqualifies themselves from having any real spiritual life to speak of, because to speak in the manner you chose to in the above quote demonstrates pure pride & lack of humility. Humility is a prerequisite for a spiritual life, and if you claim to be 'more spiritual' than others, then you are clearly not at all spiritual, for you are wrapped up in a prideful approach to self-appraisal. Isn't THAT strange?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Explanation: You seem confused by my post eh ...

Well then here I shall simplify it for you since you missed it the 1st time around in my post above ...

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL GOOD AND EVIL! ...

Isaiah 45:7

I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

This is BIBLICAL ok.

Personal Disclosure: Face it ... GOD created Hell to punish bad souls ok!

Sure Grace exists ... I don't deny that! But that has nothing to do with who created Hell!

Your false claim that 'demons did it' betrays you! LOL!

I'll see you on Judgement Day and I will witness against you and your false prophesies, before the LORD eh!

I suggest you repent and do what Jesus requires of you [which I lay out in detail in my posts above]!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The real irony is that I am probably more 'spiritual' than any of you. Isn't that strange?

Anyone who says this automatically disqualifies themselves from having any real spiritual life to speak of, because to speak in the manner you chose to in the above quote demonstrates pure pride & lack of humility. Humility is a prerequisite for a spiritual life, and if you claim to be 'more spiritual' than others, then you are clearly not at all spiritual, for you are wrapped up in a prideful approach to self-appraisal. Isn't THAT strange?

No you are wrong about me. When I say 'more spiritual' I mean I don't have all your baggage. You don't know a single thing about spirituality.. I am not proud about anything. You just don't like the truth. You have bought into all the outside trappings of religion, then justify that with faux or hijacked insight. I don't think Jesus was exercising humility when he cleared out the money changers from the temple.

Speaking in tongues, levitation, telekinesis and demonic possession tells me all I need to know about you. Sadly, spreading that stuff does have an effect on gullible people. Shame on you and those like you. Shallow, silly, self-serving morons who brain wash children into believing harmful nonsense.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Shallow, silly, self-serving morons who brain wash children into believing harmful nonsense.

If it was just all nonsense, how could it be harmful? Some people think the world is flat, from their perspective it is. These ideas ain't harming anyone. Just where they are in trying to make sense of stuff.

What is harmful is not teaching children to look both ways before crossing the road. There are a lot of dangers in this world. Without some awareness of what to avoid, there are some very expensive lessons in learning the hard way.

I don't think Jesus was exercising humility when he cleared out the money changers from the temple.

How is the US national debt going these days as it bears the weight of compounding interest? This policy did help the US economy grow fast and helps a few profit a lot. As for being a path of economic stability, it ain't looking good to withstand the test of time.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Shallow, silly, self-serving morons who brain wash children into believing harmful nonsense.

If it was just all nonsense, how could it be harmful? Some people think the world is flat, from their perspective it is. These ideas ain't harming anyone. Just where they are in trying to make sense of stuff.

What is harmful is not teaching children to look both ways before crossing the road. There are a lot of dangers in this world. Without some awareness of what to avoid, there are some very expensive lessons in learning the hard way.

I don't think Jesus was exercising humility when he cleared out the money changers from the temple.

How is the US national debt going these days as it bears the weight of compounding interest? This policy did help the US economy grow fast and helps a few profit a lot. As for being a path of economic stability, it ain't looking good to withstand the test of time.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

There is a lot about spirituality that embraces our best qualities as humans. I have no issue with that in the slightest. It's all the other stuff that I view as harmful. We can see believers in churches in America handling snakes, speaking in tongues, being saved and all that stuff. I don't think it's a good thing to be filling children's heads with.

I'm not Jesus, although perhaps in some sort of spiritual sense I am. I was answering a comment about 'humility'' and showing that we can call out iniquity and that it's nothing to do with humility. I was giving an example. Nothing more.

I don't care about the US national debt in any way shape or form. I'm sure the historical figure of Jesus would have condemned the whole financial system and those that established it.

ETA

I'm more aligned with Jung I think. Maybe that clarifies my position a little more clearly. I also had an experience of my own which was very traumatic for me. I make no claims about that because I am aware we all live subjective lives. I really shouldn't enter these type threads. Why I do, I can't say. Such is the way my friend.

Regards midicon

edit on 16-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I agree speaking in tongues is a problem. Seen it a couple of times, weird. Not sure what one is opening themselves up to. Don't know much about the snakes in church. Hopefully it is a python, taking a venomous one in has trouble all over it.

I have found prays like the Our Father and Holy Mary do help focus on some more important things in life when there is a storm of thoughts going on. It does help find some peace and a better approach to life's challenges.

It does sound like a significate event you went through. Few strange stories around these boards, sure it would fit in fine if you did want to share some of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hell is something God can push us through in order to strenghten us in faith and love Him more.
Hell is for purification.
It shapes our character, works out our sins; makes us wiser, stronger, more patient and humble.
That's why some people have to go through some hard things in life, to achieve a clear reconnection with God at the end of this path.
Each one is unique for the person.
As Dante Alighieri once said:
"The path to paradise begins in hell."
Blessed are those who seen hell.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

One good way to look at it is not that we 'have a soul', it's rather that we ourselves are living souls that happen to 'have a body' during our time living a life on Earth. That's a much more proper way to express the reality of the situation.

They say that as a soul, we are comprised of three components ~ a mind, a will, and our emotions.

Those three contituent components, when taken together as a spiritual construct which is powered by God's Spirit, which continues to live on after death (because it doesn't rely on the physical world to derive its power for existence), makes us a sort of 'triune being', similarly to how God is described as a 'Holy Trinity' of Father, Son & Holy Spirit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join