It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen Poll Says Most US voters back Israel, oppose Gaza ceasefire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
On how to read polls -

Source Here

originally posted by: quintessentone
The poll numbers are a glimpse of the whole, just because you don't like the numbers in that poll doesn't make it incorrect .

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like being overweight, deeply in credit card debt, taking novel gene therapy because of pharma memes, and on at least one drug for totally preventable conditions... you mean that majority of US voters?

I'm glad being a part of a majority of US voters is edifying for you.

I'll just keep on not supporting murdering children no matter what you or anybody else has to say about it or what side I'm told to be on.

I'm on the side of kids not being killed indiscriminately.

I know my position is incredibly controversial, but I don't think killing children makes up for other peoole killing children. It just makes everybody involved and supporting it child murderers and disgusting people that support child murderers, respectively.

There is no "right side" that kills kids. That you've been conditioned to accept that there is some degree of acceptable child murder is an abomination.
Nobody here supports child murder, any murder, or war for that matter , so take your drama elsewhere. You're exagerrating and you know it. I'm sure most of us here want global peace and normalcy, it's the 1% that keep striring things up to keep us , the 99% , divided fighting each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

As we see once again, roughly a third of any group will not understand what's going on. You'll see it again and again in polls, or even anecdotally. Next time you're in a new hire orientation logging in to the portal where you sign up for benefits or something. Roughly a third of the group will have difficulty with that task. Just something I noticed, and have seen repeated ad nauseum. Also, yes, you'd have to be brain dead not to support Israel... unless you are also in favor of killing immigrant children in their beds just because they're here. History back me up. When did the Arab Israeli war start? Literally the day they moved in. From that moment on they've been defending themselves. No one is buying their terror-loving nonsense.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
On how to read polls -

Source Here

originally posted by: quintessentone
The poll numbers are a glimpse of the whole, just because you don't like the numbers in that poll doesn't make it incorrect .

Depends on the methodology, this Ramussen poll's methods are all digital and hence cause more error rates. I posted a reviewer's assessment of how they conduct their polls and it's questionable.

My quote that you have reposted addresses a more simplistic face to face polling asking only one question to randomly selected people in two different locations. You see the difference and how it's done is key to it's being more or less accurate?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these protesters are semi-professional agitators on call by leftist 'organizers'.

I wonder how many of them were in the BLM / Antifa crowd

the pro-Israel people are too busy working for a living to be out on the streets.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

edit on 11/10/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: WeMustCare

That was the first opinion I had after the attacks, but let's be realistic, Gaza supporting hamas does not help either, this terrorist has been digging tunnels in gaza into Israel for years.

And that is how they were able to get into Israel when it was too late.

Some invaded Israel by air also. What would be worse?

Intel agencies missed the weeks of planning?

Intel agencies knew but didn't warn anyone?

Intel agencies told Netanyahu/Biden but they allowed it to happen?

Which actually happened?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

edit on Fri Nov 10 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Rasmussen knows how to do polls

Oh yes, I'm sure they do...

and I"m sure they did their usual of taking from all demographics in proper proportions. etc etc

I'm sure they did exactly what was needed to show the result they wanted to show.

Anyone who believes anything coming out of these establishment mouthpieces is just being moronic.
edit on 11-11-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join