It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half a million people march in London for Palestine

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: VermiIion

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

And I said if it was even 1 in 10 I would be surprised, but you rolled past that and continued to claim 'trauma' as an excuse.

Again, the trauma expert, Gabor on another thread here, claims that after decades of treating Palesinians.

Decades of treating the palis?
Treating them for what?

Really? Do your own research Gabor Mate.

I’m trying to figure out where you’re truly coming from.
It helps when you answer a simple question.

You’re saying the palis have been treated by a doctor for something for decades.
You said they only protested because the Israeli response to being massacred on October 7.
You just said this “ This is an ongoing forever conflict with it's own particular problems.”

If all those things you claim are true then I’ll ask you again….

Where were the protestors before October 7?

It also helps that you do your research before asking questions because this is no simple matter.

You can ask me again after you do your diligent research. Because I already answered it and you didn't understand the answer. Understand the answer then we can go from there.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The poll numbers are a glimpse of the whole, just because you don't like the numbers in that poll doesn't make it incorrect .

I'm going to quote you on that.

link   

a tenth of a percent does not constitute a "glimpse of a whole" You can still not answer the question, no matter how simple it is. It is really simple HOW MANY PEOPLE, from your second poll, were polled.

Palestine is not a country, the Gaze strip is part of Israel......

As I stated before, Israelites inhabited that area dating back to the Iron age (1200 BC). Just a little while before Jesus was born.....

link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

And I said if it was even 1 in 10 I would be surprised, but you rolled past that and continued to claim 'trauma' as an excuse.

Again, the trauma expert, Gabor on another thread here, claims that after decades of treating Palesinians.

Decades of treating the palis?
Treating them for what?

Really? Do your own research Gabor Mate.

You’re saying the palis have been treated by a doctor for something for decades.
You said they only protested because the Israeli response to being massacred on October 7.
You just said this “ This is an ongoing forever conflict with it's own particular problems.”

If all those things you claim are true then I’ll ask you again….

It also helps that you do your research before asking questions because this is no simple matter.

You can ask me again after you do your diligent research. Because I already answered it and you didn't understand the answer. Understand the answer then we can go from there.

I already answered that question above, if you don't understand or want to accept it, I can't help you understand something you don't want to understand.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

a tenth of a percent does not constitute a "glimpse of a whole" You can still not answer the question, no matter how simple it is. It is really simple HOW MANY PEOPLE, from your second poll, were polled.

As I stated before, Israelites inhabited that area dating back to the Iron age (1200 BC). Just a little while before Jesus was born.....

Look to the world protesting for a ceasefire and see where humanity stands.

I never said Palestine is a country, it is what Palestinians call their home, their territories.

Here's the history:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The world is calling for Israel to ceasefire, and as I said before many times, if they do HAMAS will wipe them off the face of the Earth. You like to call for the extinction of a people don't you?

"Occupation of Palestine", you referred to it as a place. Show me where it is, you can't, it doesn't exist.

I've given you the history, you choose to ignore it. So again, I'd have better luck having this conversation with Biden, at least I'd get ice cream out of it. Here I just get the rants of someone who knows nothing of what they are arguing for, but with you it's nothing new.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

The poll numbers are a glimpse of the whole, just because you don't like the numbers in that poll doesn't make it incorrect .

I'm going to quote you on that.

It all has to do with the narrative and you can quote me on that too.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The world is calling for Israel to ceasefire, and as I said before many times, if they do HAMAS will wipe them off the face of the Earth. You like to call for the extinction of a people don't you?

"Occupation of Palestine", you referred to it as a place. Show me where it is, you can't, it doesn't exist.

I've given you the history, you choose to ignore it. So again, I'd have better luck having this conversation with Biden, at least I'd get ice cream out of it. Here I just get the rants of someone who knows nothing of what they are arguing for, but with you it's nothing new.

You didn't answer my questions.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: FlyersFan

So the Palestinians in that occupied open air prison being harassed and killed don't have the same rights to self-defense?

This isn't 'freedom fighting' and it's not 'self defense'.
This is evil and sick.
Hamas apologists should be ashamed of themselves.

Isreali Special Police Investigating Sex Crimes of Oct 7 Terror Attack

Hamas terrorists gang-raped Israeli woman before one shot her in the back of the head as he was still having sex with her': Horrifying account revealed as police gather evidence of sex assaults during October 7 attack

More info at the link. I only quoted a small part of it.

Hamas was created by Israel's occupation and not honoring agreements, so why is everyone surprised when Hamas rises up as has been done by other factions in Palestine for decades?

That's like saying the Allies created Hitler because we beat Germany in WWI.

It was the Treaty of Versailles in combination with German Angst, but yes. That's history in a nutshell.

Many people, even at the time, agreed with the British economist John Maynard Keynes that Germany could not possibly pay so much in reparations without severe risks to the entire European economy. In his later memoir, U.S. President Herbert Hoover went so far as to blame reparations for causing the Great Depression.

How the Treaty of Versailles and German Guilt Led to World War II

I don't see the similarities.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I never said Palestine is a country, it is what Palestinians call their home, their territories.

Here's the history:

You didn't ask a question...derp

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Here's the history:

You didn't ask a question...derp

It was in a previous post with you glossed over. derp

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yeah, when you only poll a tenth of a percent of the population and call it a "representation of the whole", that is a pretty clear nrarrative

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Clearly if I didn't answer, you did not ask. Or did you just not like the answer I gave you?

Feel free to ask again

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Clearly if I didn't answer, you did not ask. Or did you just not like the answer I gave you?

Feel free to ask again

That's what you do to me, exactly. This is hilariious.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I answer all of your questions, you pick and choose what ones of mine you answer then don't answer them completely

I still don't see the question I failed to answer. Where is it? Is it with Epstein's client list?

When you decide to show me the question I "glossed over" I will be right here waiting
edit on 10-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You just said this “This is an ongoing forever conflict with it's own particular problems.”

If all those things you claim are true then I’ll ask you again……

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yeah, when you only poll a tenth of a percent of the population and call it a "representation of the whole", that is a pretty clear nrarrative

How do you think all polls are done? derp

When UK citizens were asked whether there should be an immediate ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, 58 percent of the poll respondents said that they "definitely should," while 18 percent said they "probably should." Eight percent of respondents objected to the notion of a ceasefire, with only 16 percent claiming that they were not sure.

The poll had been conducted on 19 October, gathering answers from 2,685 respondents.

new.thecradle.co...#:~:text=According%20to%20a%20Middle%20East,between%20Israel%20 and%20Gaza's%20resistance.

Our poll, carried out by Savanta, found that 68% of voters want a ceasefire in Israel and Palestine, which includes 64% of Tory voters and 80% of Labour Party voters.

Just 15% of voters think that there should not be a ceasefire.

leftfootforward.org...

Do not these polls suggest the majority would back a ceasefire?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Why bother with Elections?

We could just go with some Poll results?

From a tiny, tiny sample of the population.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I answer all of your questions, you pick and choose what ones of mine you answer then don't answer them completely

I still don't see the question I failed to answer. Where is it? Is it with Epstein's client list?

When you decide to show me the question I "glossed over" I will be right here waiting

Do you think most of humanity accepts the genocide of Palestinians and the destruction of Gaza?

So Israel refuses to acknowledge a two-state agreement and never will, do you think the term 'Palestine' would be the first thing to be wiped away into the abyss?

So after many massacres and changing of hands, who really has a right to that land?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You can't say that 76% of UK citizens want a ceasefire when you only poll .001% of the population....derp

That would be like me asking 324 people on ATS if they think you should be hung, and if 165 say yes then that means that the majority of ATS thinks you should be hung. How fair does that sound to you? Especially if you don't spread out your polling and only do it in a centralized area.

Again, your second source does not say how many people were polled. Was it 5? 5,000? 5,000,000?

Is it really this hard for you to understand the concept of this?

All your questions asked. Feel free to answer the ones I have asked you now

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join