It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thanks!
Hadn't gotten to that one yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Yw.

Update1: no Timothy video today… hopefully tomorrow?

Update 2. Another sighting in the village. A group was walking in the woods and saw them. One woman fainted. 7 foot, silver armor, yellow eyes, definitely aliens is group description. Twitter link.

Timothy and Nerd report have repeatedly translated and said they described silver armor and yellow glowing eyes. Seen some saying it was green armor but all translations have said silver armor, bulletproof looking like armor from Spider-Man green goblin suit.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I know, I checked!
But I still have hopes TA's update will be worth it. I know he's alleging "Tall Grays" an something that doesn't get mentioned at all is "Desert Southwest US" "Amazon South America". I do know it does get cold in the winter in the Southwest but the grays short or tall "seem" to prefer warm/hot climates.

This is just me, but the rule of thumb has always been Cold-Safe, unusual/out of norm Warm-Hot/ Rut-Roh!!! Bad News!!
Same when you get normal rain but inexplicably you hear a thunderclap that shakes the dust off your doorjambs an there is NOTHING on the radar maps. Absolutely nothing, an no lightening either. My first thought as I do check multiple radars is
"well. someones coming or going".

Call it irrational, call it feeble minded, call it whatever. Just thought I'd put it out there. Really wish I had the kind of time to correlate UFO/Gray's reports by temperature.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

My one adventure with a four foot all gray was in the Australian spring and summer. Warm nights and hot days.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

"This guy’ from my previous post is Timothy, the one doing the trip. I apologize that was not clear. I was not referring to Springbok. I get lost in my thoughts and am not always clear. Apologies.. oh and auto correct changed Satan to Sagan. Lol.

Anyways, new update: Timothy is sick and might delay his release of info. He is tweeting some info though, I will quote his Tweets, you can find them all by clicking posts and replies tab On his Twitter account here.

I am working hard to produce the video report by Monday. Unfortunately, I got sick the day after returning home. I will try and push through but there may be a delay depending on how I feel.

Let me be clear, I did not capture pelacaras on camera. My mission was to supply the village with strategic technology (including night vision goggles with recording capabilities) and investigate the phenomenon. The results of the investigation will be discussed in the forthcoming debrief.

You must be invited to these indigenous communities. If you think you are just going to show up with your thermal camera and film face peelers, you are in for a rude awakening.

It's a good thing no one cares about your opinions.

You learned well from Satan.

Maybe he is just more grumpy due to being sick? I know I get grumpy when sick. Trying to give him benefit of a doubt but his replies are off putting to me.

No need to apologise, there was no confusion from my side - I knew you were not referring to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Springbok

Thank you.

Weird update. It’s Wednesday and still no videos.

Searching on twitter a weird livestream video popped up saying it was going to have interview with Timothy. I clicked link and the video says it will stream in 2 days at 7am. I checked out different livestream from person ( aliengirl11 or something like that) and she was talking about crystals and tarot decks… Timothy is supposedly Christian evangelical? Very weird.

I am checking Several times per day on Timothy’s twitter but he has not posted anything yet other than more snarky replies to his posts. I will post his video or any update as soon as I see it.

Edit to add Twitter link on upcoming interview.
edit on 8-11-2023 by pianopraze because: Added link

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Appreciate the updates, keep it up. I am not watching the videos because some of the personalities in them rub me up the wrong way, so I am relying on your analysis.

Despite myself, I like a good paranormal/alien mystery.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

My one adventure with a four foot all gray was in the Australian spring and summer. Warm nights and hot days.

a romantic kangaroo interlude?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

S & F great post!

Recently I have not been using Twitter the change and Elon fan boys where erkling me a while ago. Thanks for this thread added the X accounts and will do some viewing/reading.

Does concern me that Timothy is an evangelic Christian. Generally not renown for their open minded approach to topics like ufolodgy. Maybe it is a Christian mission to evangelise. Also to smooth out the indigenous concern about American Goverment Military Tech being tested.

If theirs Gold and Lithium in those hills and a leader implanted by the US of A there may be more to this than Aliens.

I am aware Peru has a long history of Alien enounters, the Nazca lines and ancient carvings of those that visited.

Although I am always sceptical when the Gubernent is involved.

originally posted by: pianopraze

Yw.

Update1: no Timothy video today… hopefully tomorrow?

Update 2. Another sighting in the village. A group was walking in the woods and saw them. One woman fainted. 7 foot, silver armor, yellow eyes, definitely aliens is group description.

Is this possibly American Mech Warriors sent to scare people off if it is mineral rich territory, great place to test tech if the general populace dose not have access to quality video equipment or internet?
Suppose the powers thst be could just bait a civil war and wipe them out if they really want the minerals.

Hoping on some real juicy "conspiratorial" news.
edit on 8-11-2023 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Timothy Alberino's book "Birthright" apparently tosses Aliens into the mix as one of the major events based in Revelations. I say apparently cause he's got a YT video explaining it. I went 100% "cliff Notes" an watched the YT it was just easier.

Was also surprised he's extra Christian. Since Meisner opened Pandora's box on the more accurate version of the Old Testament, the parts where God created not just angels but a "family" of spiritual beings before Man, this gives Hard Core Christians reasons to accept paranormal entities & Aliens while still staying fully devout.

A YouTube video popped up in my sidebar titled "Christian Ufology".
I sat here looking at the laptop cocking my head just like a confused dog while my brain picked itself up an dusted itself off. It looks like EVERYONE is jumping into UFO's/Aliens like lemmings! THIS was not covered in any version of the disclosure handbook. Religious people were supposed to freak out, not come up with adding Aliens to scripture.

The MIC will have to find itself another group to use as a excuse to keep classified UFO/UAP stuff classified.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Update:

Video drops on my YouTube channel tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM Mountain.

Twitter

That is about the time aliengirl111 said she was going to have him on her livestream.

You all are right UfOlogy making strange bedfellows.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is THIS
the story of his trip?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Unfortunately until someone captures these entities on camera, we are just guessing.

Witness testimony is the absolute lowest form of evidence...if you can even call it testimony.

That said, if someone were to post pictures or video of an actual alien, the disinformation army will be all over it.

Look at the first posts of leaked UAPs that we now know are legitimate to get an idea of what to expect...or even the Nazca mummies had countless 'debunked' threads/subreddits shortly after the Mexican hearings..most making the false claim of 'spare animal parts' that was a widely accepted belief by the general public.

That said, given the greater than nil probability of whatever these entities are being lethal to us peasants, I would not have the courage to go looking for them.

Humans engaging in illegal mining or drug running using advanced technologies is just as frightening as the other theories.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured
Is THIS
the story of his trip?

Yes that is the video.

I am watching now.

Armor black. Not normal black. Light absorbing. Breastplate/arm plates. Yellow almond eye slots in helmet. Hard shell backpack. Shoes each have a disk and they can hover with those. They can then lock these circles into a larger board that then flies further/faster/higher. Armor has cloaking effect or absorbs light. When flying on platforms you cannot see them unless you shine a high powered light on them. Also when walking under street lights. One individual said the body armor silver, everyone else said black.

Villagers have burned jungle down -like a moat - around the village to create a buffer so they can try to see them coming. The tracks of these are two circles. They set traps and they were hitting them with shotgun blasts. They shot them point black at times. No blood. At heigh in summer they were entire village huddle together in village every night.

Girl abducted they put substance up both nostril, rubbed cream on her face then pulled out small laser cutter to peel off her face. Rescued by family. Many villagers saw the beings and chased them away from girl.

They both spoke Spanish. One like a local. One not like a local. Only account talking is from the girl/original attempted abductee. Even when shot and knocked down they make no noise. Never talking/shouting/crying out in pain.

Boots fly. Small single person disk fly. There is dual person craft two of them fly on. Also a larger ship size of small jet almond/delta shaped. No wings. Can be made clear and see people inside. Like looking through mosquito netting. Smaller make whooshing sounds like compressed air or humming when lifting off fast. Larger one a hum of some sort. But only when fast acceleration applied. Hover noiselessly. Large craft Reported by many villagers.

Inhumanly agile. Extremely fast. Leaping over houses and trees. Large frame. 7 feet or taller. Very large footprints. Routinely found footprints. Always in pairs. Sometimes in groups of pairs.

Almost everyone in area has seen them. This is not rare or just a few people. The people don’t know if they are weird humans or aliens. They are not normal humans. Everyone saying same descriptions. No changes in testimony.

Traveled 55 miles to second location where video with alien in tree. Saw all same things as other village. They were not trying to film aliens in tree. They were trying to film craft then saw the aliens in tree. The creature would have to be very big based on distance. When shown insectiloid alien drawings they said it looked like what they were seeing in real life.

Multiple villages seeing same aliens, same craft.

Many villages have had incidences like girl. One boy in another tribe almost died from wound to neck, had same thing happen to him that happened to girl.

Men always had guns on them 24/7. Everyone always on high alert. This is not one village. Many villages experience same exact things. The video of person with face peeled of was real, it was not piranha, it was in same region of Jungle but many miles away. They are pealing faces off people.

Their objectives not known. They are not trying to drive villagers off land. This is pervasive in a large region of the Amazon. Not psychosis. Very real, people getting killed. Same things with same details being described in many, many places. Not one village. Many many villages experiencing. Are they gringos with reverse engineered tech? Maybe. Are they aliens? Maybe. Could be either. 100 percent real. Ongoing to this day.

There was never investigation by government. Cops took girls testimony. That was only government contact. Not miners. Not jet packs. Not hoverboards.

Village was given training in firearms and tactics. They funded ptsd counseling for girl. She had been diagnosed with ptsd from Peruvian psychologist. They left nightvision and GoPros.

So… by interesting. Good video. Good analysis. Fair and balanced. No clear cut conclusion.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thank You so much for putting in all the time & effort into this rundown.
At this point it matters little what anyone at a distance thinks, these people are living a nightmare.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Thank You so much for putting in all the time & effort into this rundown.
At this point it matters little what anyone at a distance thinks, these people are living a nightmare.

Your welcome.

I work for stars and flags.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

S&F

Watched the video & was actually impressed with Doug an Timothy's level headedness.
They didn't jump to conclusions plus were genuine when they pointed out any misgivings with some of the eye witness accounts. It was also good to get further information concerning the villagers capabilities, laying to rest the stereotype
that the community at large are "ignorant tribal people" who spook at shadows.

Them following up with incidents in Nauta is ideal showing the expanded area subjected to the phenomena. It's range warrants action by Peru's military & police.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Look at the first posts of leaked UAPs that we now know are legitimate to get an idea of what to expect...or even the Nazca mummies had countless 'debunked' threads/subreddits shortly after the Mexican hearings..most making the false claim of 'spare animal parts' that was a widely accepted belief by the general public.

That said, given the greater than nil probability of whatever these entities are being lethal to us peasants...

I remember Alizondo’s leak of actual military flight recording were posted on ATS and people "debunked them" lol.

This is very real and dangerous to the locals.

Here is an incident where they peeled the skin of a section of leg and the guy almost died:

Everyone in Iquitos and Nauta know about this incident. They say it was a face peeler attack, but I'm not sure if it's related to the same phenomenon. I would like to talk with this boy.

Twitter

Here is the video - very very graphic warning: Twitter, very graphic pic of peeled leg and cuts to face.

It’s like animal mutilations here. They are not only peeling faces. There is also animal mutilations in the tri country region (Equador, Peru, Brazil).
edit on 10-11-2023 by pianopraze because: Added to face and stronger warning

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous

S & F great post!

… to smooth out the indigenous concern about American Goverment Military Tech being tested.

If theirs Gold and Lithium in those hills and a leader implanted by the US of A there may be more to this than Aliens.

….

Although I am always sceptical when the Gubernent is involved.

Ty.

Far from smoothing over he directly states it is possible.

Although I cannot say for certain who the face peeler perpetrators are in Peru, I can confirm, unequivocally, that the phenomenon is real and ongoing. My hypothesis is that they are nefarious humans with reverse-engineered alien tech, and possibly working with a nonhuman faction.

Twitter link

So let’s hypothesize, what if Aliens crashed and we got the tech 80 years ago.

1. Rich sociopaths would probably work way to control.
2. This type of people are into a lot of weird cultish beliefs.
3. Breakaway tech might need rare resources to build these devices.

So I could definitely see then using this region to harvest faces for rituals, organs for life extension, young people for sexual exploitation, minerals for building.

All these things are reported in this region.

It fits like a glove.

Edit to add I wasn’t thinking o out this, but this is a similar story from opposite side of the world:

A former Marine claims he and five comrades saw a flying saucer being loaded with weapons while serving in Indonesia in 2009 – and was threatened at gunpoint by unmarked US forces at the scene.

Twitter link

I’m pretty sure human trafficking was reported here also. Alien tech. Humans. Very similar.
edit on 10-11-2023 by pianopraze because: Edit to add

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join