It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I sometimes think:

1. Hollywood has insiders pumping them info.
2. Hollywood has spooks pumping them disinfo to cover things up.

3, all of the above.

They have their fingers in many pies of humanity…..

How CIA, FBI & British Spies Infiltrated Movies, Music, Art and More

The US government has been pulling the levers behind the scenes in Hollywood for decades from backing Louis Armstrong’s jazz to funding the animated movie Animal Farm (1954) and more recently Transformers and Iron Man.

The propaganda comes in many disguises including patriotic musical lyrics, comic books, and an even Abstract Expressionist art.

Sometimes the spin is so subtle audiences don’t even notice spies are calling the shots. American operatives aren’t the only propaganda artists in the world, of course. They just happen to be more talented than most.

😎

👽

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Update:

George Knapp interviews Tim (the guy making the video which started this thread)

I fell asleep listening. There is literally more and more accurate info in this thread now if you watch all the links.

Will keep updating this thread, hope everyone keeps following.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

For those that have followed this thread, there’s nothing new in this video. I watched the whole thing.

Tim is working on a different project about the Mayan civilization.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Another interview of Timothy.

Nothing really new. Good description of the see-through craft.

They also seem fairly certain this is humans with advanced tech. Likely human and organ trafficking.

I will keep updating this thread as I find more info. Don’t think this is over. This group started in Brazil about this time last year.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here is the guy who said he helped recover a downed ufo in Peru. I referenced it earlier in the thread but did not have the video.

I’m still scanning for any new reports out of Peru/Brazil/Ecuador on this and will update if I find anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thanks for the update.

Me thinks this has gotten too much internet attention. They have moved the operation elsewhere. The question is where?The whole face peeling aspect of it is beyond bizarre. I’m going with them being trophies for nefarious rich assholes. I don’t buy the face transplant bit. How many people actually need, let alone can afford, a face transplant?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Caver78

Maybe some of the aliens like drugs, correct me if I am wrong but this area is where coca plants are grown. (Peru produces more than Columbia)

That is something unique to this planet and can not be harvested anywhere else, where minerals and metals can be found across the universe.

We have heard of narco submarines, what about narco UAPs 😂

I cant help but think of ending scene of Cheech and Chong's Next Movie. ...

You might be on to something there.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join