It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RustEShackelFord
a reply to: pianopraze
… Iquitos where the expedition set off from is about right smack in the middle of the Amazon and its amazing the sprawl of the forest from google earth. I wonder if there are any ancient ruins in proximity to that village they`re going to.

I am watching Expedition Unknown season 5 Episode 6.

In Equador not far as the ufo flies, there is an ancient cave system that reportedly had an ancient metal library.

Erich Von Daniken wrote his book in 1972 "The Gold of the Gods" about them.

Here is screenshot from tv show followed by some Apple Maps showing it is very close to where all this activity has been going on:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes I have that book on the shelf as well as several others from Von Daniken, good reads but there is a lot of speculation in them. Theres a few villages along that river which is labeled Rio Coangles as well as houses here and there.

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud but if they really got something good they`d have posted something by now.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

He posted today saying he’s still traveling. Trying to organize his thoughts. He will post full video when he gets home.

Sounds like he didn’t get any evidence and there is something psychological going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springbok
All that way, just to spend 3 days there?

Does not sound like nearly enough time to conduct a proper investigation.

They're Still investigating, just following another lead if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

He posted today saying he’s still traveling. Trying to organize his thoughts. He will post full video when he gets home.

Sounds like he didn’t get any evidence and there is something psychological going on.

If anything at least he went down there to see for himself, hopefully he doesnt try to spin up a story more than what X already has. We wont be entertaining the relentless videos of a fishing boat at night his followers post repeatedly.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I refused to post the obvious boat video. I don’t understand what’s being said but the tone and laugh make it clear the person shooting that video knows it’s a boat.

Lots of hoaxers diluting something real going on. Might just be mostly hysteria at this point even if there was something interesting at the beginning.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The DEA and US Special Forces have a heavy presence there also. Peru grows more Coca than Columbia and have for decades now.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Timothy is saying he will release YouTube video on Monday the 6th with interviews and a "debrief."

He will explain what he thinks is going on at that time.

ETA link to Twitter post.

I am in the process of compiling my notes and reviewing all of the interviews I conducted in Peru. I plan on recording a debrief with Doug on Sunday for a Monday release on my YouTube channel. The debrief will include footage from the expedition.

edit on 3-11-2023 by pianopraze because: Eta

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springbok
All that way, just to spend 3 days there?

Does not sound like nearly enough time to conduct a proper investigation.

First an aside:
I do not like this guys replies to his posts. He is very snarky or down right rude. Eg:calling someone Sagan for mild comment. Almost all his statements seem to come off … wrong… or hostile to me. Don’t know what to make of that. I don’t comment much on Twitter, maybe he’s just defensive from lots of trolls.

Back on topic. It does seem weird at first glance but traveling to 2-3rd world is not fast.

Probably takes 1 day to fly to Peru spend night in hotel in city, 2-3 to get to village, 3days at village, 2-3 to get back to big city, spend night catch plane 1 day home. So that is ten days. That is if everything went perfectly. More realistically he probably had to take 14 days to cushion for things not going right so put 2 days in the city each way, and leaving more time for traveling in Peru.

I live in the Philippines about you have to schedule extra time in travel always. I am not complaining. I love the Philippines but it’s not like flying somewhere in the usa where you can budget your time precisely on trips. If you goto just the big cities overseas you might be able to get close to this, but once you venture into the back country it takes time.

Hope that helps explain.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

"This guy’ from my previous post is Timothy, the one doing the trip. I apologize that was not clear. I was not referring to Springbok. I get lost in my thoughts and am not always clear. Apologies.. oh and auto correct changed Satan to Sagan. Lol.

Anyways, new update: Timothy is sick and might delay his release of info. He is tweeting some info though, I will quote his Tweets, you can find them all by clicking posts and replies tab On his Twitter account here.

I am working hard to produce the video report by Monday. Unfortunately, I got sick the day after returning home. I will try and push through but there may be a delay depending on how I feel.

Let me be clear, I did not capture pelacaras on camera. My mission was to supply the village with strategic technology (including night vision goggles with recording capabilities) and investigate the phenomenon. The results of the investigation will be discussed in the forthcoming debrief.

You must be invited to these indigenous communities. If you think you are just going to show up with your thermal camera and film face peelers, you are in for a rude awakening.

It's a good thing no one cares about your opinions.

You learned well from Satan.

Maybe he is just more grumpy due to being sick? I know I get grumpy when sick. Trying to give him benefit of a doubt but his replies are off putting to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Have been following this for a week now, but you wouldn't know cause I was also stuck in ATS limbo.

Had anyone bothered to check out Dr. Michael Heisner's YT material on "The Unseen Realm", "Demons", "Reversing Hermon" you would immediately see Alberino's book "Birthright" is 100% based on Meisner's works & source materials.
Thankfully Meisner's biblical works have been Peer reviewed before publication.

Alberino's contention that humanity's already under attack by the Tall Grays. Good Aliens are on the way to save us, except they aren't good, they are the anti-christ, plus at the same time humanity's playing with transhumanism which will finally remove us from salvation because we'll no longer be biologically connected to Adam.

Needed to toss this in cause it's quite possible that the MIC's assertion that revealing UAP/UFO info will send the religious folk into a tailspin is based on aliens being huge players in the end times in Revelations.

Weirdest Rabbit Hole ever!!

I find it curious in every YT interview he never looks at the camera. Literally NEVER. Have been wondering to myself if he's "on the spectrum" which would also explain a few things.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
One thing that got my attention with 'pela caras' or fave peelers is some maybe most of the victims of the Dyatlov Pass incident also had their face missing. There were strange lights sighted in the area when it happened.

If this is truly an hostile ET/NHI entity, it is a more than a coincidence that the Dyatlov Pass and folks in Peru have suffered similarly fates at the hands of an unknown force.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Weren't the dead people who were missing faces found face down in piranha infested waters?

The video I saw, showed a dead person being pulled from water, before it was revealed that their face was missing, likely eaten by piranha fish or something similar.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

That was one video that went viral and likely not related to any UFO phenomenon.

The 'pela caras' have a lengthy history with people in Peru. It does seem like it is worth investigating.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: jrod

Weren't the dead people who were missing faces found face down in piranha infested waters?

The video I saw, showed a dead person being pulled from water, before it was revealed that their face was missing, likely eaten by piranha fish or something similar.

It was said the man found "had" been in the river.The video only showed the police uncovering the banana leaves that covered him. Problem with that is he in no way appeared bloated nor showed any other signs of being in the water. The footage has NO BLURING of the victim. Around the area's where his face had been removed showed crisp clear lines like you see in cattle mutilations.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I suggest caution with the concept of "face pealers". Piranha are not ruled out, and yes I saw the photo.

The idea of "UFO related mutilations" scares the heck out of people very quickly.

That is perhaps the quickest way to create the preconception of an enemy that is dangerous and should be killed.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

As the Mirage Men documentary points out, if someone wants to see how much radiation has affected a cow, after let's say an underground nuclear detonation, they don't need to take the entire cow, select organs will do.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

According to Timothy there was laser like cut around the neck. He says it wasn’t Piranhas.

I thought it was unrelated and much earlier but he said it was only a few months before and related.

I don’t know. Piranha made more sense to me. Anyway here is him in a different interview addressing this topic and others:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Aye, that is one of the references I was thinking of, but couldn't remember where.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join