It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogist going to Peru to investigate recent attacks.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
And nobody factored in the possibility these video's came up fast, during a surge of heightened interest?
Usually when you get a easy answer it's to direct peoples attention to a story they'll buy.
Give a human a way to "not think to hard" an we'll, well, frankly take it every time. Send some outfitted guys an sit back an wait as the "narrative" changes itself.

The video's showed up so quick makes ya wonder which lettered agency wants everyone to quit looking at the alien theory?

edit on 13-11-2023 by Caver78 because: Tried to nuke my run-on sentences

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It seems pretty clear the alien propaganda is a distraction from criminals activities in the area.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

My question is, how big of a market is there for this? I get organ harvesting. However, how many people have deformed faces needing a transplant? My thoughts are the need is minuscule.

With face transplant procedures costing upwards of a million dollars, it could very well be a very small niche market, but I think you're overlooking one thing. It might not just be people with deformed faces who are the customers. God only knows what some scientists and doctors are experimenting on in efforts to advance human understanding and technology.

Another question I have is the hands of the the perpetrators. No one seems to talk about them. If they had 5 fingers, I think we can rule out aliens.

It doesn't matter how many fingers they had because, if ET made it all the way to Earth in a biological form, either:
a. They would be so technologically advanced they could look however they want.
b. We don't even know if they would have fingers.

They would also most definitely have even better tech, be less likely to be caught, not need to communicate in Spanish, and would be much more likely to have the same accent if they did.

In any case, I will no longer waste time and energy entertaining the idea that these events are anyway related to ETs.

edit on 13-11-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The video's showed up so quick makes ya wonder which lettered agency wants everyone to quit looking at the alien theory?

Which videos are you referring to? I've only seen what is posted here in this thread.

I still feel the two fellas going to Peru is legit as far as I can tell.

Enough circumstantial evidence that in normal circumstances would have the American Space Force dragged down to the police station for "help with enquiries".

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I’m still open to all theories.

And it might be a mix of any or all.

I’ve got a weird brain that is this is a little more likely or that is, or I hold both as equally possible.

I’m rarely ever completely one way on any though. Guess I’m just weird.

Right now I’m leaning more likely black ops of some sort mixed with indigenous legend mixed with hysteria with a mild possibility of also alien activity.

The newest video is most likely human, but could be monkey, and a small chance alien.

Just my mixed up brain. Lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Not "mixed up brain".

All possibilities should be considered, see which ones "stick to the wall" while awaiting more information. IndiA & Alberino both were listing knowns & unknowns looking for patterns. Having to CSI this remotely with info that has both a time lag an may still be partially incomplete is going to have it's up's & downs.

As it's getting into summer in the southern hemisphere it may be the peruvian reports slow down or stop if humans are behind this simply because wearing all that gear will become physically impossible in the heat & humidity.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I’m still open to all theories.

And it might be a mix of any or all.

I’ve got a weird brain that is this is a little more likely or that is, or I hold both as equally possible.

I’m rarely ever completely one way on any though. Guess I’m just weird.

Right now I’m leaning more likely black ops of some sort mixed with indigenous legend mixed with hysteria with a mild possibility of also alien activity.

The newest video is most likely human, but could be monkey, and a small chance alien.

Just my mixed up brain. Lol.

I don't see why most posters are leaning to alien OR human.
Why can't it be both? In other words humans using alien technology. There has long be a school of thought that a cabal of humans have been in league with a certain race of aliens for quite some time.

And if you are part of that cabal, it is quite certain you have sold out the human race, and there is nothing you would not do for or with your alien masters.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Springbok

That's quite reasonable, using tech they got elsewhere. I certainly don't dismiss the idea.

Along with my two 3D VR projection intrusions came a third.

While driving past the European Space Agency dish at New Norcia West Australia I watched a verticle line appear descend from the sky a kilometre or so off to my right and a silver bullet descend inside it. No impact dust no sound.

"We are here" is what they said.

The location of the source is directly above the ESA satellite dish.

I drive past the dish once a week, and the dish is often pointed straight up. The human operators at New Norcia may not know what is going on but I reckon someone somewhere certainly does.

edit on 14/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Springbok

Gotcha!

Could be either, human or alien or even something we haven't considered.
The first reports from the villages were of "aliens". I figured they knew what they were looking at. Without sounding too much like a maniac, most people know when something is radically "Other". Even all geared up a Human doesn't set off all your alarm bells. You may not be familiar with all the gear & trappings, but you still know it's Human.

I would hope other Human's haven't sold out our species to the degree you described.
The alleged Cabal co-conspirators. JMO but I rather think nobody has any more of a clue about Alien agenda's than anyone else,even those who may be hip deep in it. Seems like everyone is shown only pieces, never the whole picture.
Again, assuming Aliens are here.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

That is just TOO COOL!!!
It's like you have a front seat to the odd!!

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

(sad smile) no, nothing cool about it, for me at least.

Those intrusions came after spending time getting to know the grays. I took the silver bullet as a warning.

As you said, we recognise something familiar with the human and human technology. That is my thought too with Talia. She is reportedly to have begun to shake when seeing the two investigators.

I may have a front seat to the odd, but not by my own choosing. I would rather spend time in my garden researching herbal remedies with the grays.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You had me with you in the garden 100% right up to "with the grays".
THUD! Noooooooooo!!!
I'll just be laying here having the vapors & clutching my pearls, unless they're handy at hauling bags of mulch & mushroom manure? Inquiring minds.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think the elephant in the room with this being aliens is Tim’s own statements. And with him misidentifying the insectoid creature in the town 55 miles away.

He claims that Talia was the most credible witness. Then he discredits her when she doesn’t follow the alien narrative, by saying that they were speaking Spanish. One sounding like a gringo with an accent, and the other sounding native to the area.

Is Talia the most credible witness, or not?

Tim needs to get his sh!t straight. On a side note, he’s full of himself. What’s with the cigar?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Alberino-cigar-internet fame is fleeting.

Unfortunately he speaks the native dialect and has ties to the region. Unless the boy who also survived comes forward or other witnesses we have a traumatized 15yr old girl. Alberino can push whatever narrative he wants to but the evidence eventually will speak for itself.

From a few thousand miles away we're all stuck with being patient.
If it was aliens she'd of said so. That doesn't preclude other shennanagans going on in the Amazon tho. It's a huge area an UFO's are still possible.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You had me with you in the garden 100% right up to "with the grays".
THUD! Noooooooooo!!!
I'll just be laying here having the vapors & clutching my pearls, unless they're handy at hauling bags of mulch & mushroom manure? Inquiring minds

Actually, it was the question of "loosh" that we are working on in my biodynamic (Rudolf Steiner) orchard. Organic esters is closer to the truth.

Loosh is one of the BS stories I wanted to get to the bottom of. We did a lot of research into the biological field until the appearance of the VR tech put a stop to the grays visiting.

Relevant here in this thread is blaming mutilations on innocent parties.

We have a case of apparent terrorism, and attributing this to an innocent party. There is a great deal of resentment out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Too many people with cell phones down there to not have one single photo by now (4+months in). Did you notice one of the interviewees had a TikTok T-shirt on? I think it was Talia herself.

Social media has created a sh!tstorm of BS on every topic.

Were you there for the Las Vegas BS around the same time period?

All crocks of BS.

Unless Nobodyspecial is right and it’s all holographic. Which doesn’t seem to be the case with these Peruvian incidents. They are very physical in nature.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Is Talia the most credible witness, or not?

Some parts of Talia's story could be inaccurate due to her trauma. For example, no one else reported the beings talking.

However, neighbors did confirm seeing her on the ground bleeding with the two beings escaping on platforms.

Her story does align with the "face peeler" legend.

I'm going with aliens... there are theories that suggest aliens are creating human-alien hybrids. Human skin and genetic samples could provide raw material for hybridization experiments.

Also, the confusion between human or aliens maybe due to taking human faces, the entities could potentially use them as disguises to conceal their true identities.

Definitely aliens.

edit on 32113230pm302023Wed, 15 Nov 2023 17:32:16 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm like everyone else here, going by reports.

The VR tech is posible to my thinking. It would explain certain things.

That Talia heard her attackers talking can be explained because Talia was not going to live much longer, and the attack was not going as planned. In the uncertainty of the moment mistakes can be made.

There was a photo alleging a bright shinning gray was in the forest in the previous thread.

"Yes" there is research by the grays into biological. But I think in time that will be found to be not what humans think it is.

For example: in my orchard, a tree full of ripe mandarins became tasteless almost overnight. The mandarins had as much taste as a glass of water. That was the removal of the organic esters from the fruit that are flavour to us. That was a demonstration for me at the time in answer to a query. Rather than talk she (the gray) just did it.

The disassembly and reassembly of protiens we also worked on. But that is not for this thread. Suffice it to say she could cook up the "Andromeda Strain" in her stomach and spit it up into your hands.

What I am trying to illustrate here is once you understand what they are actually capable of doing with ease, face pealing and many other things in UFO lore become pointless. They simply don't work that way. Humans on the other hand have motives to keep the "alien agenda" alive and well.

edit on 15/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Clarity

On the gathering of genetic material, that is said to occurred over the last 70 years or so, and tapered off.

There is a thread on scientists altering how cholesterol works in the body. When genetics takes off and irreversable changes are made, the hope for humanity may lay in the fact that the grays have samples of what humans used to be.

edit on 15/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Alberino-cigar-internet fame is fleeting.

Unfortunately he speaks the native dialect and has ties to the region.

That's an interesting piece of information I overlooked and it's not sitting well with me.

Fortunately, I know better than to jump to conclusions, or point out loose reasoning that could lead other people to jump to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Who is Alberino?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join