It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defendant Trump Will Reveal Classified Info That Demonstrates One Way Democrats Cheat.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Friday, October 27, 2023

With so much going on in the world, some important developments get buried. This was covered by few news outlets yesterday...

A new legal filing in former President Donald Trump's 2020 election subversion case has enthused his supporters.

Trump's legal team said in a new court filing that it will present classified documents during Trump's federal trial related to January 6, showing evidence of foreign interference in the 2016 and 2020 elections.

"The indictment in this case adopts classified assessments by the Intelligence Community and others that minimized, and at times ignored, efforts by foreign actors to influence and interfere with the 2020 election," reads the filing submitted by Trump's legal team on Thursday. "President Trump will offer classified information at trial relating to foreign influence activities that impacted the 2016 and 2020 elections, as well as efforts by his administration to combat those activities."

In August, the Department of Justice (DOJ) charged Trump with four criminal counts in Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation of efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, leading to the Capitol riot on January 6, fueled by efforts of Trump allies and supporters to reject certifying the election won by President Joe Biden.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

Several "insiders" pointed to China helping JOE BIDEN get elected, by manipulating Dominion voting systems in certain states. But because so many high-level officials were a part of the scheme, the timing had to be right for "busting" them.

It's very satisfying and awesome to finally see "The Plan" nearing its "SHOW THEM" phase!
Show Them: qalerts.app...

Doing so will help prevent some election fraud in the big November 2024 elections.

-WeMustCare & -CareWeMust

edit on 27102023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Great way to get evidence into Court and in front of The People. 👍

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

In a way, the Chinese did help Biden but the help came as TikTok.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Great way to get evidence into Court and in front of The People. 👍

Unless Judge Chitkan finds a way to disallow it, due to the jury not have security clearances.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How is election interference on the part of Joe Biden and/or foreign actors relivent in a trile to determine if Trump is guilty of election interference?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

A new legal filing in former President Donald Trump's 2020 election subversion case has enthused his supporters.

Oh, I"m sure it has, and will. Let's listen in to the rest of this thread.
Hear that word? Will reveal. Will? Will, will will.
Why wait until March, drop it now.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

In a way, the Chinese did help Biden but the help came as TikTok.

As we've seen, the Chinese affect what happens in America in several ways. Police stations, inferior steel, TickTock, White House Presence, etc..

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Oh, I"m sure it has, and will. Let's listen in to the rest of this thread.
Hear that word? Will reveal. Will? Will, will will.
Why wait until March, drop it now.

It's several connected things that must be entered legally into our system officially.

Simply revealing it will not work, just like revealing how the FBI affected the 2020 election by keeping Joe/Hunter negative info from voters, was not officially documented, and remains unknown to 95% of Americans to this day.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's going to be so funny when he submits the Mueller Report as evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah, sure.

Trump has done jack squat to live up to his MAGA mantra, everything he supposedly did for America was immediately nullified as soon as Biden got into office. He didn't do anything but give the illusion of change while ushering in the "plandemic" by giving big pharma the keys to the kingdom (operation warp speed).

He's kicked the proverbial can down the road so many times at this point that I no longer believe a word he says. He's just controlled opposition in my eyes, a deep state clown playing his role in the psyop. He was supposed to drain the swamp 7 years ago when he got elected, all he actually did was suck the teet of the Saudi royals and corporate America while doing almost nothing about actually improving the lives of the average American.
edit on 27-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
He didn't do anything but give the illusion of change.

Exactly!

So many still believing his mouth -- with no interest in real facts.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Cool. ECW can declassify any docs at a whim.
edit on 27-10-2023 by 777Vader because:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I got a " Feeling " those Votes in the Box were Not for Mr. Trump..............Hmm....

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I got a " Feeling " those Votes in the Box were Not for Mr. Trump..............Hmm....

IF only you had proof.

Verifiable proof.

edit on pm1010America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

IF only you had proof.

Yeah , and if Only You could Authenticate them All being Legal Ballots . There is the " Rub " .

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

IF only you had proof.

Yeah , and if Only You could Authenticate them All being Legal Ballots . There is the " Rub " .

There's no rub.

Not a single accusation of voter fraud held up in court. (except against Republicans I recollect).

And do not come back with "they wouldn't look at the proof" -- that is just a lame excuse to back up ZIP.

edit on pm1010America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

IF only you had proof.

There's no rub.

Not a single accusation of voter fraud held up in court. (except against Republicans I recollect).

And do not come back with "they wouldn't look at the proof" -- that is just a lame excuse to back up ZIP.

Sadly the entire court system is in disarray and easily manipulated.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is not paying attention to the plethora of cases that resulted in false convictions and people in the justice system being compromised. This goes back to the beginning of the 'justice system'.

I most certainly would not rest my opinion based on that.

I mean, do people really think OJ did not murder 2 people?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

And that means we will have to wait until at least March. Let's wait together shall we?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

IF only you had proof.

Verifiable proof.

We will have proof when Trump wins in 2024.

There is no possible way your con artist Dems will be able to pull off the same con again.

Nobody is gonna fall for the Covid lockdown, mail order vote scam this time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join