It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defendant Trump Will Reveal Classified Info That Demonstrates One Way Democrats Cheat.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Is that why Trump isn't in jail even though he has a thousand different lawsuits and criminal investigations under his belt? The two-tiered justice system in America seems to be working to his advantage as far as I can tell, he's still rich and free to do whatever he wants. They would have nailed him with something by now if they really wanted to, don't you think? They control the entire justice system but can't seem to nail him with anything at all for some strange reason.

Even if he does get convicted (which I doubt) he'll just be president from his jail cell. I wouldn't even be surprised if that's what ends up happening, it would really put the cherry on top of the clown show revolving around Trump, having a literal convicted criminal running the country from his jail cell. Sadly, I can actually see that happening.
edit on 27-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 31331Dos
He didn't do anything but give the illusion of change.

Exactly!

So many still believing his mouth -- with no interest in real facts.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: 777Vader

I got a " Feeling " those Votes in the Box were Not for Mr. Trump..............Hmm....

IF only you had proof.

Verifiable proof.

We will have proof when Trump wins in 2024.

There is no possible way your con artist Dems will be able to pull off the same con again.

Nobody is gonna fall for the Covid lockdown, mail order vote scam this time.

Again -- prove the con.

Like me -- people voted to keep Trump out.

Nothing to do with Left vs Right.

edit on pm1010America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think both parties deal in corruption more than honesty and would welcome a thorough house cleaning in DC and every alphabet agency that participates at the expense of we, the people.

We can't fix what's broke if we insist it's only 'the other side' doing the breaking.

I will cheer for every single Democrat and Republican participation in corrupt activities being exposed for all to see. Maybe then we can all quit play 'blame the other party' and unite in demanding change-from the top down.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: 777Vader

I got a " Feeling " those Votes in the Box were Not for Mr. Trump..............Hmm....

IF only you had proof.

Verifiable proof.

We will have proof when Trump wins in 2024.

There is no possible way your con artist Dems will be able to pull off the same con again.

Nobody is gonna fall for the Covid lockdown, mail order vote scam this time.

Again -- prove the con.

Like me -- people voted to keep Trump out.

Nothing to do with Left vs Right.

The proof will be when Biden only gets 50-60 million votes this time and Trump gets 100 million.

You better start putting the country first instead of your hurt feelz.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Even though Trump had his problems, at least we weren't in wars, inflation wasn't bad, and there were not as many unchecked migrants coming across the border. Trump seemed to respect the sovereignty of our adversaries way more. We seem to be way worse off with Biden in office. Almost any Democrat with a decent brain and some respect for the people who have different political beliefs would have been better in the Whitehouse than biden.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Trump could get 400 million votes and you'd call it a landslide victory for America.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Trump could get 400 million votes and you'd call it a landslide victory for America.

What would you call it?

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

How many people live in America? Do the math.

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

How many people live in America? Do the math.

No sh!t

Biden got 81 million and Trump got 74 million…155 million total votes

You do the math from my previous post.

Edit - Trump’s total should jump just for the fact that Biden is garbage and a lot of Democrat voters know Biden is garbage.
edit on 27-10-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

My point was that you are at a point in your devotion to the man that he could blatantly steal the election and you wouldn't question it for a second. There's no way Trump could get 400 million votes because there aren't that many voters yet you would probably pump your fist in "victory" anyways.

Capiche?
edit on 27-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

My point was that you are at a point in your devotion to the man that he could blatantly steal the election and you wouldn't question it for a second. There's no way Trump could get 400 million votes because there aren't that many voters yet you would probably pump your fist in being the "winner".

Did I say he would get 400 million?

Not devoted to Trump but I am devoted to destroying the Democrats.
I would support a pile of dog sh!t if that is who is running against a Democrat, the dog sh!t would help America more than any Democrat.
Trump happens to be the front runner for the Republican nomination, so he gets my vote without hesitation.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You would even condone cheating or at least turning a blind eye to it, eh? By any means necessary.

It's pretty unfortunate that you feel the need to stoop to voting for dog sh!t but maybe that's the whole point of it all, to lower everyone's standards to the point that they start willingly electing NWO plants and corporate stooges. Trump certainly fits the bill.
edit on 28-10-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sadly, that's an argument that you're better off not wasting your time on. The problem is the Dems know that Biden is lower than trash, but they'll still vote for him again because "orange man bad". They don't understand the difference between a court refusing to look at evidence and outright losing in court. They seem to think the chain of custody issues in Arizona are no big deal. And apparently, it's perfectly legal to vote in multiple states, hide suitcases of ballots under tables that only get pulled out to be counted after the observers are told to leave, and to run a ballot through the tabulator multiple times.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well, it's pretty unfortunate that you feel the need to stoop to voting for dog sh!t but maybe that's the whole point of it all, to lower everyone's standards to the point that they start willingly electing NWO plants and corporate stooges. Trump certainly fits the bill.

Yeah ok.

The moral of the story is….the dog sh!t would be better for this country than the America hating Dems.
A vote for a Democrat, is a vote for destroying this country.

Edit - Don’t put words in my mouth, I didn’t say anything about condoning cheating.

Did you condone it when the Dems cheated in 2020?

edit on 28-10-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

they'll still vote for him again because "orange man bad

I would support a pile of dog sh!t if that is who is running against a Democrat

Spot the difference.

Sike! There is no difference.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

a reply to: deadlysyn

they'll still vote for him again because "orange man bad

I would support a pile of dog sh!t if that is who is running against a Democrat

Spot the difference.

Sike! There is no difference.

The goddamn difference is Trump wasn’t destroying the country like Biden and his goons.
If you can’t see that, then it’s on you.

People voted against Trump because of their hurt, fragile feelz.
Trump is an asshole but he wasn’t actively destroying the country.
edit on 28-10-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The problem is the Dems know that Biden is lower than trash, but they'll still vote for him again because "orange man bad".

the dog sh!t would be better for this country than the America hating Dems.

Isn't it amazing how similar the arguments are from both sides of the spectrum? It's like that meme of Spider-Man pointing at himself.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   

There literally is no difference, actually.

Trump's the one who ushered in the pandemic and the vaccine rollout. You don't think COVID/vaccines and the stimulus checks had anything to do with the economy today? He's the one who bankrolled them and started printing money like it was going out of style! I'm pretty sure he even called the vaccine the greatest invention in history, or something along those lines, I'm too lazy to look up the quote.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

People voted against Trump because of their hurt, fragile feelz.
Trump is an asshole but he wasn’t actively destroying the country.

Here we go with the feelz again. Oh, wait -- fragile feelz.

I'm so totally a sensitive, emotional, person I think I need to cry (s/)

edit on am1010America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join