It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new israel is the abomination of desolation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
[snipped quote--no source]

This new Israel came of something bad (after ww2) and settled in Palestine, they even got welcomed (as far as I know) by the local people. After they settled Israel took more and more land, and seen those people who where born there for generations, which welcomed them, see them as something less (no Jews/people of god) and this new Israel having power over them (with the help of the US/West/weapons). Israel can do what they want, even when they do terrible things, they are people of the promised land so the west doesn't dare to speak bad about them and when they/you do you are just an anti-Seminist.

The people of god where as the people in Palestine in the eyes of the rulers/pharaohs in Egypt back them, where those Rulers back in the day saw them as less and used them for labor and where worth nothing for them.
Israel got destroyed by the Romans 70 AC, those who listened to the warnings, when Israel would be surrounded by an army (the romans), flee to the mountains! Those who listened spread over Europe, Russia, the Middle East, those who didn't got killed.

The people of Israel got no hearth for those people living in Palestine, stole more and more land, attacking any economical progress they have, giving them no hope and no future for generations! Bombing as they see fit (they can't do anything back, pretty much powerless!) them and now even wit held power and water. Sure what Hamas did was bad, but it's no miracle you get some extreme movements like this, what would you do and feel when born there, where you can't do anything back and suffer each day because of Israel?

And according Jesus teaching, Israel today is like the opposite of his teachings? The people in Palastine, have nothing, suffer every day, most of them of young age! Must be hard to grow old there.

- Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.
- “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed

Those people (people of god) back in the days in Egypt, where poor and oppressed by Egypt. This holy land, ''Israel'' are suppressing and see those in Palastina as nothing worth and make their lives as hell!

edit on Mon Oct 16 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Ok, back to history 101 with ya...

Immediately following its formation in 1947, Israel was attacked by its neighbors...not really a friendly welcome.

When Israel prevailed, they kept the spoils of war....I the land they were attacked from. Gaza, West Bank, ect. They did not take land, they won it defending themselves and kept it to secure the area from attacks like we have just see.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

No.
Just no.
Hail no.
Hail to the no.

The Abomination of Desolation will be a world leader that stands on the Temple Mount and proclaims himself/herself king of kings, lord of lords thus revealing who the beast is.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

nicely described

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No.
Just no.
Hail no.
Hail to the no.

The Abomination of Desolation will be a world leader that stands on the Temple Mount and proclaims himself/herself king of kings, lord of lords thus revealing who the beast is.

An abomination is something that is abhorrent and detestable to God and His people. In my eyes Israel is just that already, with how it treats it's neighbor (those people who live(d) there, where it stole their land and flattened their houses!, but sure maybe an anti Christ human being will be there later, but it's already pretty bad for sure!
Israel is making the perfect altar for that or what?
But maybe it isn't a person, just ww3 with how things are evolving, time will tell for sure. I could see those country's surrounding Israel attacking Israel in the near future? (iran, egypt, syria, mabye also SA (perhaps I forgot a few as well!).
edit on 16-10-2023 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

This new Israel came of something bad (after ww2) and settled in Palestine, they even got welcomed (as far as I know) by the local people. After they settled Israel took more and more land...

No. Learn some history.

By the beginning of the twentieth century, the Ottoman Empire had sovereignty over the territory that is now Israel and the supposedly occupied land as well. The Ottoman Empire was, however, known by this time as “The Sick Man of Europe.” In the early 1920s, just before the empire fell altogether, it conceded control of Palestine and the land that came to be known as Transjordan and now as Jordan to the League of Nations. On July 24, 1922, the League granted administrative control over these territories to Britain with specific instructions to create a “national home for the Jewish people.”

Source

If you don't like the source, find another. What's in the article isn't a secret. It has been public for decades. Israel is NOT an occupier, nor have they stolen the land from anyone. There has never been a legally recognized Palestinian state, historically, or now.

edit on 10/16/2023 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
An abomination is something that is abhorrent and detestable to God and His people. In my eyes Israel is just that already, ...

It's a good thing God doesn't think like you.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
� ��

When the prophet Amos wanted to warn the Israelites against thinking that they would get preferential treatment from God, he said, in the name of the divinity, “I brought Israel up from the land of Egypt, but also the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir” (Amos 9:7). In other words, Israel indeed received personal treatment during the Exodus from Egypt, but other peoples, too, were the beneficiaries of an equally personal approach: The good Lord brought the Philistines up from Caphtor (Crete) and the Arameans from Kir (Mesopotamia). Don’t make a fuss

part 2

edit on (10/16/2323 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Has anybody considered that killing God's son was the abomination that made Jerusalem desolate?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

No. Learn some history.

What men don't learn from history is that men don't learn from history!

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bob1000
Has anybody considered that killing God's son was the abomination that made Jerusalem desolate?

And that is the worst blasphemy I've ever read by far.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bob1000

Except the jews did not kill the man you believe to be the son of god. The romans did. Isn't that the father of the christians?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No and Jerusalem isn't 'desolate'. That's not making sense. Sorry.

(post by visitedbythem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

And that is the worst blasphemy I've ever read by far.

And yet Jesus literally said "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets.... Behold your house is left unto you desolate.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

And you called his sacrifice (our salvation) an abomination.

Never read anything like that before and I've been around.
edit on 16-10-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

Except the jews did not kill the man you believe to be the son of god. The romans did. Isn't that the father of the christians?

The bible says the Jews murder the Prince of life.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

No and Jerusalem isn't 'desolate'. That's not making sense. Sorry.

Maybe not in your version of desolate but from the biblical perspective "no fruit shall grow on the hence forth and forever" is desolation, barren, over, done, finished.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

And you called his sacrifice (our salvation) an abomination.

Never read anything like that before and I've been around.

No I don't call his sacrifice an abomination, I call the Jews murdering their Messiah an abomination.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join