It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Likely Has Evidence if God Exists or Not

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Think about it. The question of the Creator to our universe is the greatest question that ever existed. Everyone at their core would likely choose this if a genie came to them with one wish and told them they (genie) would answer any question the person wanted.

So do you believe intelligence agencies like the CIA already have evidence that a God exists or not? If I was the head of an intelligence agency and I had unlimited resources coupled with the most advanced technology known to man, I would surely devote a lot of resources into finding out how humans were truly created. So why don’t people talk about this? Why is nobody asking the CIA if they have delved into the nature of our creation? Why is nobody asking the CIA if they have information on God? They likely have some answers to our creation story, don’t you think?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wiredcerebellum

Do you realize there are any number of people that KNOW that God exists?

What is the fascination with conflating the CIA and God?

There are homeless people on the street today that know more of the mysteries of God than you, or I and certainly the CIA will likely ever know.

Understanding God is a level of consciousness not bound by the constructs of materialistic determinism. Those who can peer past the veil, couldn’t be bothered with the low brow antics of an agency built upon the same.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The CIA has messed up everything they get their hands on. They are not intelligent enough to investigate the existence of God.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't think there is an actual file anywhere with actual proof all collected into one document.
I do however, believe that certain people in the know have the evidence of certain things, such as:

Ancient civilizations that were more advanced than us and had a wireless worldwide energy grid

Think star forts, cathedrals and other ancient structures that the mainstream education system says 'we' built.

The flat earth, or at least not the sphere that we are taught

The reality of what we call the sun

The reality of what we call the moon

The reality of our realm and how the real 'physics' work.

Etc.

While there might not be one smoking gun just sitting there on the table, I do believe that some in the know have all of the puzzle pieces and can without a doubt prove that we have been 'created' and this 'world' has been created, and the truth is out there. And there IS a higher power.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The CIA?

They likely know less about the existence of "God" than you do.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm not religious at all and don't care either way.

But I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The answer is yes, they do know. They would certainly have top access to anything the Smithsonian Institute has.

My Dad was born in 1926. He is a retired scientist that attended 8 colleges including Stanford to become a Bacteriologist. He is an Engineer, Chemist, Microbiologist, Director of Research, retired. He also was summoned to the Whitehouse in the 70s to advise the Vice President and top members of Congress on a process he invented to detect bacterium. Also, a pioneer in PC, by building one in the 70s from scratch, with one of the first small chips Intel made.

He said this: He remembers when people were digging in the mounds across the US and other places. He remembers the articles in top newspapers around the country about the bones of giants being found. He told me he has old articles. The bones were always taken away by the Smithsonian for Scientific research, then always, every single time would disappear.
They dont know anything about any giant bones now. What bones??

Dad said that remains of giants throw a major wrench into Darwins Evolution theory. He said it proves it is false.

Smithsonian is just like the FBI, CIA, NASA and all the rest. You will not get the truth from them.

edit on 8-10-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes, they know that God doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They're too busy playing God to give it much consideration.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I was wondering why the CIA keeps missing the planning of so many global terrorist attacks.

CIA: "We were caught by surprise that Iran trained Hamas for 4 weeks before the big multi-faceted attack on Israel! We were busy determining if God exists, or not. OK? BTW... Can we have $70 Billion more for 2024 please?"

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Be sure to use every thread, every topic, for a childish dig.
Wouldn’t have it any other way.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
There were intense studies done into the nature of consciousness which showed we were living in a consciousness based holographic simulation, and that telepathy is real and Law of Attraction is the nature of this simulation. Those studies inspired the private sector work of Robert Monroe if I recall correctly.

The declassified CIA consciousness studies can be read here:
www.cia.gov...

As an NDE experiencer with memories of multiple past lives AND what some might call "Heaven",
I can tell you what "God" is.

It's the animating life force in all things. "God" is what New Agers call "Source". It does not have a singular identity, nor does it really act of its own distinct volition. It's more like an energy that can be tapped into.
Before the Big Bang, it WAS a singular consciousness, but it got bored, because it was the only thing that existed and it was very lonely and uninspired, so it exploded itself into an infinity of separate fragments.
In other words, "God", basically has Schizophrenia and DID now.

When the "Big Crunch" occurs, all that is will merge back into "God" or "Source" with all we've experienced and learned, and the being will take a moment to reflect on it all.
It is quite possible that it does this regularly, creating new universes regularly to live in them, and that is the nature of it's "omniscience".
Either way, we are, and are in, a simulation of a consciousness exploring hypotheticals, and ultimately, we ARE that consciousness.
It's not a religion or a path or a doctrine. It just is. There is an unlying lattice of energy tying together everything, and you are part of it.
This separation from all other things is only an illusion we subscribe to when coming here, because it helps us experience individual niches.
Think of the separation as a control variable.
If you're looking for genuine scientific validation of a Christian or Muslim or Hindu God though,
you won't find it, because all religions are made-up B.S.. Consciousness, however, is indeed eternal.
Cheers.
edit on 8-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ROFL .

I will neither Star nor Flag this and that is saying something from me.

The arrogance of man is believing we know anything at all , that we control anything at all , that we affect anything at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The last people who would have reliable and objective evidence about anything would be the CIA.

I'm sure that social media is their main source of 'information' these days...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion God is unknowable by any verifiable measure. Even if you go postmodern and try to validate a God through math you pull even with theoretical physics.

Reverse to you, hear this out, even the most scientific attempts at quantifying god is impossible.

Like suppose you argue the existence of physical laws that accompany phase change and carry the forces are absolute. They existed to make the universe take shape.

Meaning these rules were in place before Grand unification, before decoupling, before the forces were even set, before the big-bang. They not only came into being with the universe , it's like a program that was already encoded.

There is something "design" related there.

But you can't prove why these rules existed to set physical laws, even if present at the singularity.

You can argue a creator imparted them.

*or*

You can argue because it's an infinite multiverse, all variations of physical law must exist, therefore the specific universal rules are just a dimensional component, and no more mind-boggling than a universe with different physics.

Maybe in one matter/antimatter don't annihilate each-other, because in that universe there is also submatter, and the three work like paper/rock/scissors.

Because you can't really rule out that universe existing, you can't rule in a God specific to any one. God now has to be the totality of the multiverse too. The bulk. The never-ever-space in which everything that can exist does.

And if it exists as the potential to be anything, its not needed in any one universes specific creation. At least multiversally.

At most, God is the totality of the multiverse that allows anything to exist in any form and govern itself.
edit on 8-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

no no no you've got that twisted.

They operate as if they are God , so to consider God is to render themselves useless.

and a Useless Intelligence Agency is well ........ Useless .

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

All of that is a good example of the convoluted web of lies needed to keep any one of these lies going. Lies wrapped within lies, all tangled over the actual truth. Which is very simple. The truth is so simple that our own eyes and senses know it, and this is why it takes generations of lies on top of lies to even 'believe' in the nonsense that we are 'supposed' to believe in today.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I think the power structuring clearly goes back to our evolutionary tendencies as apes.
Chimps always have an alpha chimp. That alpha r^apes the others and beats em up, and throws a tissy fit if he sees a chimp talking to someone he doesn't like. Often times, an alpha will trample a baby chimp during one of his manic rampages, and no other chimp will stand up to stop it, and all the chimps are too afraid of staging a unified rebellion, because he makes them believe he has spies keeping close watch during social grooming time.

Many apes secretly do want to be the alpha themselves but won't admit it, so they look the other way on these apalling behaviors, hoping the alpha will show them favor, and they can get close enough to the alpha ape to kill him, and become the new alpha themselves.

It's just how apes are I guess.

Take the most anti-establishment person on this site, and offer them 2 million bucks to censor themselves the rest of their lives, and they'd probably take the money and run.

What the apes should've done all along is, every time a single ape tries to be king, they come together and beat him to death to set an example that we're all equals here. Pretty soon nobody dares, and they all get along really well and work as a unit.
I want to live in the timeline where we evolved THAT way. This one blows.
While I believe humanity COULD overcome that tendency, I also don't think it WILL.
I think there have been many civilizations on Earth that wiped themselves out, and I think we'll do it again and again.
I think we're stuck in a loop because of the way we evolved, and are just fundamentally flawed.
If I reincarnate again, I'm legit gonna be an alien.
100% serious.

EDIT - What I'm saying is I think Democracy came far too late in our evolution, and that we may actually be incompatible with it.
There will always be those who dominate and take it all, and it's in our nature to cheer that on, and tweak our systems to encourage and enable that.

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

edit on 8-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If you want some evidence that something created this universe, go look at the night sky far away from any cities and others sources of light pollution.

As for the CIA, they are more about national security issues. When it comes to matters of spiritual security, they are lagging behind.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

What if the CIA is just a modern acronym for a weaponized group of
assassins that has been around for centuries? A sorted hierarchy that
has been passed down thru generations with only one purpose in life?

Weaponized protection of the elite class. I suggest very strongly that
since we know 100%. That elite bloodlines are retro traceable for at
least centuries if not thousands of years.

They most certainly would be fools not have conjured for themselves
such an apparatus over so much time. And by the same token we who
are obviously hated by them, as history certainly does show us clearly.

We would be (and by a great number are) completrely stupid not to
realize all they could be hiding from us. It's all to clear to me that
is absolutely the case. They know God exists and they are at war
with him.

They hate him and his creation and most of all us. They've made sure
to wipe our memories clean of his existence by controling what is
taught in every university around the world. Because it's how they
get back at him.

For how he has and will judge them again. Their bloodline wants to be
God. They are still looking to fulfill the ancient promise."You will be like
God" has always been the goal. So does the CIA have evidence that God
exists? No, they wouldn't be that trusted.

And evidence doesn't really matter when you just know. I mean does any
one need evidence the moon exists? Knowledge of God on Earth was exactly
the same at one time. To need evidence was unheard of. Only thru time has
their war brought the rest of us to the stupidity of not knowing God. You can
see it happening even now. As they obviously try to eliminate us from the
face of the Earth.

We have alwys been the "Cannon fodder" in the unseen war. Always made war
to kill us. And then they laugh because we're so stupid. This world has always
been a horror show normalized by them. And one day it's all going to change
and becaome what God intended.

edit on 9-10-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join