It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Likely Has Evidence if God Exists or Not

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
anyone who believes in god thinks the answer is self evident and would see no value in proof - some would even see proof as cheapening the whole experience.

anyone who believes there is no god would see no value in throwing away time and money to prove something they see as self evident.

maybe some agnostics who spend a lot of time worrying would waste a precious wish on that but i can't tell you anything about that; know EXACTLY what i'd wish for if i met a genie and god comes nowhere near it. Not in my 3 wishes, not in my top 10, not in my top 100 possible wishes.

in penning this thread you've made a fairly common error; you've mistaken your own personal goals & feelings for a universal experience.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So you have not met God and you seek evidence of his existence? Then you are not really searching are you?

HE is everywhere (Holy Spirit) and can be easily found in prayer.

a reply to: wiredcerebellum

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I believe that they would release all the information on aliens before ever releasing any proof of the existence God.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Man does not come from apes. No fossil records tying man to ape. It's an atheist dream so they can reject the belief in a God who created all.

a reply to: TheValeyard

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Why the cia and not a religious institution? Why wouldn’t you go to the Vatican, Bodh Gaya or even Mecca instead of the CIA. The CIA isn’t in the business of uncovering truths if that’s what you think…..

Their business is creating the truth for you. Very different from the actual truth.

Not saying you will find god at this holy sites. But you will have a better shot then if you asked the cia for anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Man does not come from apes. No fossil records tying man to ape. It's an atheist dream so they can reject the belief in a God who created all.

Correct, we didn't.

Humans and chimps had a common ancestor we each evolved from.

Trying reading a book that isn't the Bible. You may learn something

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Like I said, there is NO fossils showing man evolved from ANYTHING! NO FOSSILS.

Read the Bible. Do it at least once in your life.

a reply to: noonebutme

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I believe with my entire soul. God wants us to have faith. There is more than enough evidence of God in the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I have. It's a very poor attempt by a bunch of ill educated, mysogenistic men to write stories to control society, trying to explain why the skies rumbled and the grounds shook.

I think it's pretty plain to see, given the very subordinate role women play in the bible.

And the bible does not explain the biodiveristy of this planet, the sheer volume of species and biological quirks and ididosyncrasies that no 'designer' would ever release into "production". If your God exists then he's a p*ss poor designer and should be fired for being crap at his job.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And the bible does not explain the biodiveristy of this planet, the sheer volume of species and biological quirks and ididosyncrasies that no 'designer' would ever release into "production". If your God exists then he's a p*ss poor designer and should be fired for being crap at his job.

So either God should be fired or evolution sucks? Take your choice right?

While choosing please describe how you would do a much more brilliant
job Einstein? In fact provide a resume' and you just might get the job.
Critisizing is easy that's why children do it so well.

Correct, we didn't.

Good to have you around to CORRECT everyone with Godlessness.
You go amigo!
edit on 9-10-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Trying to figure out why the CIA knowing God exists is even something worth reading, exploring, researching and trying to figure out.

It just seems like a waist of time.

I mean…did they talk to God? Find a lock of his hair? A toenail? A family album? A pair of Gods old shoes? Exactly how does one prove Gods existence whether they be and intelligent agency or the Pope?

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wiredcerebellum
Think about it. The question of the Creator to our universe is the greatest question that ever existed. Everyone at their core would likely choose this if a genie came to them with one wish and told them they (genie) would answer any question the person wanted.

So do you believe intelligence agencies like the CIA already have evidence that a God exists or not? If I was the head of an intelligence agency and I had unlimited resources coupled with the most advanced technology known to man, I would surely devote a lot of resources into finding out how humans were truly created. So why don’t people talk about this? Why is nobody asking the CIA if they have delved into the nature of our creation? Why is nobody asking the CIA if they have information on God? They likely have some answers to our creation story, don’t you think?

I think you give the CIA way too much credit

just sayin

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Like I said, there is NO fossils showing man evolved from ANYTHING! NO FOSSILS.

I read it once about 10 years ago... insane babbling

I couldn't make any sense of it at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The CIA think that they are god.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Yes, they know that God doesn't exist.

Be sure to use every thread, every topic, for a childish dig.
Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Sorry, but it’s far more childish to be told stories from an old book and unquestioningly mindlessly accept them as fact with zero evidence.
edit on 9-10-2023 by gr8skott because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Just the notion that God could be investigated is nonsensical
It has ever amazed me that so many people believe God's existence cannot be proven beyond doubt.
We are supposed to believe so reverently that our belief transforms into proof.
Well it's not good enough.
There is a way. It is a way whereby you perform a certain action that gains the personal attention of God. I'm not talking spirits, ghosts, demons and the like. I mean God.
It is extremely risky I will admit and their are repercussions nevertheless the ultimate rewards are literally out of this world.
Am I the only one to refuse to accept or deny God until I had found absolute proof one way or the other?
It seems that way to my everlasting astonishment.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

So do you believe intelligence agencies like the CIA already have evidence that a God exists or not?

No. No one has evidence. Not the CIA. Not the Mossad. Not the Vatican. Not the Southern Baptist Convention. Not the cults like Jehovahs Witness. Not the Dalai Lama. etc etc. No one has 'evidence'. It's a matter of faith. People have had personal experiences and that is evidence for them, but there is nothing tangible that can sit in a museum and be offered as proof of God to the people.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

So do you believe intelligence agencies like the CIA already have evidence that a God exists or not?

No. No one has evidence. Not the CIA. Not the Mossad. Not the Vatican. Not the Southern Baptist Convention. Not the cults like Jehovahs Witness. Not the Dalai Lama. etc etc. No one has 'evidence'. It's a matter of faith. People have had personal experiences and that is evidence for them, but there is nothing tangible that can sit in a museum and be offered as proof of God to the people.

Sorry but this is simply not true. You don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan
Sorry but this is simply not true. You don't know what you are talking about.

You failed to prove your statement. Show us exactly the tangible evidence for God that the CIA or Mossad or the Vatican or the Dalai Lama etc etc have that can sit in a museum and prove to everyone that God exists. Go ahead.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Think about it. The question of the Creator to our universe is the greatest question that ever existed. Everyone at their core would likely choose this if a genie came to them with one wish and told them they (genie) would answer any question the person wanted.

So do you believe intelligence agencies like the CIA already have evidence that a God exists or not? If I was the head of an intelligence agency and I had unlimited resources coupled with the most advanced technology known to man, I would surely devote a lot of resources into finding out how humans were truly created. So why don’t people talk about this? Why is nobody asking the CIA if they have delved into the nature of our creation? Why is nobody asking the CIA if they have information on God? They likely have some answers to our creation story, don’t you think?

Let me call up the CIA and ask them to reveal the answer to the most important question on the planet. I'm a good dude; they'll give me the answer.

::rolls eyes::

They do have the answer, and the answer is available to everybody if you look at their record on the geopolitical scale. The "Holy Land" is the basis for all conflict in the world. Why would that be, if God was a myth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join