It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Committed Fraud By Inflating His Assets, Judge Rules

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If "inflating assets" enables thousands of families to be fed, by working with Trump enterprises across the globe, so be it.

Far better than funding Ukraine pensions with our tax dollars.

Did we talk about this like 4+ years ago when NY was trying everything and it was finally thrown out? Is anyone here a real estate lawyer? I think not, so the people cheering this on just read the headlines hoping one more thing sticks no matter what it is.

What I find funny is we all want to assess the value of our businesses/houses at the highest level possible. Back when we all talked about this the question I brought forth is that in most cases the city determines property value. If I can do it then I'll say my house is worth 100 million, so back then you can have Trump say this is how much my property is worth, but the city will either agree or say no no no... it is worth this much.

We also have an issue with who really is to say a building is worth 100 million or 400 million year by year...this is why the City does it, so how can Trump be legally at fault if he says my building is worth 100 million and the bank say OK here is a loan guarantee, while the bank doesn't do anything to check either?

In the case of under-assessing for lower taxes, that is on the city to determine the value.

I fail to see the crime here, and I fail to see how this is personally on Trump and not his companies.

edit on 26-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It’s already decided, cancel certificates for pertinent LLCs.
Dissolve the business structure. It’s a big win!!

Chickens are roosting.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

For whom is it a win?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: knoxie

The $250 million still hasn't been ruled on. That's one of the things that will be decided in the bench trial.

However, that may be the least of Trump's worries. If the companies are dissolved, he'll be responsible for paying off their outstanding debts.

All he needs to do is get elected to any National office, open up a couple dozen off shore shell companies, take bribes from dozens of enemy nations and pharmaceutical corporations, have one of his sons paint some “pictures “ and Wallah, he’s a multibillionaire all over again.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One thing we know for sure is Democrats will lose everything before Donald Trump goes to prison.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It’s just incredible how voluntarily stupid some people continue to be. You have a man who, every time they find an avenue to “get him,” you have every liberal out there mocking and nanny nanny boo booing him saying how he is done for this time when every judge on earth has been combing through every aspect of his life just for him to end up being squeaky clean. They never come back and say how wrong they were. But how embarrassing must it be after seven years to STILL BE all excited about something like this when at THIS POINT, I don’t even believe one thing they claim is true, they’re so desperate to get something. Celebrate if you want, but truthfully, it looks beyond desperate and pathetic that you’d aciually believe there is any honest move out there at all…

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Another attempt to get to the red man, wow, nothing but bull crap and you all know it, nothing to see, just another day on trying to be disqualified presidential candidate because he is a thorn on the democrat's ass.

I am sure is paying lots of money to his chosen judges to do the job.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

It’s already decided

It hasn't went to court yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
so if his property values were increased apparently artificially ,was he taxed by NY state at an increased rate for said properties? i honestly have no idea how any of this works but figured its at least a good time to ask as im in process of disputing my property taxes for my house in montana

link   
a reply to: Threadbare

It also appears to dissolve a number of Trump's companies, including Trump Organization Inc and Trump Organization, LLC, which I believe are the Trump Organization's two biggest holdings.

Your link only says that Trump will have to dissolve some "Trump related LLCs".

Here's the scoop on the Trump Organization...

The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 of these entities use the Trump name.

en.wikipedia.org...

Trump just needs to reincorporate in the state of Florida. Screw New York. They didn't deserve any of the millions of dollars they made off of Trump during his time there anyway. It's just a matter of time before New York goes bankrupt anyway due to the way they govern there.

edit on 26-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: spacedoubt

For whom is it a win?

A majority of the citizens of the United States internally and most countries outside, except Russia (Putins liars and frauds) and North Korea . You know, dictatorships. They have an orange crush on Don.
edit on 26-9-2023 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2023 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It has been decided. In the judge's summary judgment it was ruled that Trump Organization's business certificates are to be cancelled and the companies dissolved.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Nope the love the senile puppet in the white house, you know lots of funds been funneled by them, to prop biden in the white house.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
It’s just incredible how voluntarily stupid some people continue to be. You have a man who, every time they find an avenue to “get him,” you have every liberal out there mocking and nanny nanny boo booing him saying how he is done for this time when every judge on earth has been combing through every aspect of his life just for him to end up being squeaky clean. They never come back and say how wrong they were. But how embarrassing must it be after seven years to STILL BE all excited about something like this when at THIS POINT, I don’t even believe one thing they claim is true, they’re so desperate to get something. Celebrate if you want, but truthfully, it looks beyond desperate and pathetic that you’d aciually believe there is any honest move out there at all…

Lol, good job describing the infantile adults who squeal with glee when illegal persecutions target their “hated enemy” ….. but whine and cry and lie when their beloved criminals get caught.
It is what it is.
Can’t change it.
The retarded will always be among us.
Just move along as competent adults who contribute.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It has been decided. In the judge's summary judgment it was ruled that Trump Organization's business certificates are to be cancelled and the companies dissolved.

When was the trial? Where was the jury? A judge can’t just rule someone committed fraud??

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nope the love the senile puppet in the white house, you know lots of funds been funneled by them, to prop biden in the white house.

I don’t think Trump is allowed in the whitehouse right now.

Did you know he tbrought he beat Obama in 2016.
Wait, that’s what he thought last week..
Did you know that he thought he beat George Bush in 2016. That was this week.

Did you know he hates veterans?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wow, a communist judge decreed that a politician he hates, should be cancelled dissolved and kicked out of NY.
Definitely something you should be celebrating.
No way it’s inappropriate in our legal or constitutional systems.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Any New York business certificate owned by Trump, Trump Jr., Eric, Weisselberg, or Jeff McConney are cancelled and the business associated with them are to be dissolved.

I don't know how many of Trump's businesses are licensed in New York, but I imagine it's a lot of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join