It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the 8th king in Revelation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Why do you never factor in the Nazis when it comes to your ideology? Surely that group of deplorables were responsible for bringing about the Great Tribulation. The holocaust primarily killed 6 million Jews. Not to mention, it was your beastly friends, the Anglo/American world power, that put a stop to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Try Rudolph Steiner's: Ahriman and the Eighth Sphere.

~ just a hunch.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Th Bible talks about the 8th king in Revelation 17...

This is an interesting topic. I like how you mentioned Titus as an Antichrist. You are on the right track. At least we agree that the Seven Kings are living beings and not some sort of geo-political construct or entity.

I have a few issues with your thesis.

By trying to make all of the Heads about Rome, you are practically throwing away the Old Testament with all of its rich history of how the Israelites were persecuted over and over by various Antichrists who ruled during that time. That is where you need to be focused on. Look for the Kings that did the most harm to the Israelites and all will be revealed to you.

Titus is a great fit for the King of Rome (Sixth Head) because he destroyed the Temple.

However...

Where is Pharoah, the King of Egypt mentioned in your OP? Where is the King of Babylon?

Again, the Seven Heads are all the Kings that persecuted the Israelites throughout Biblical history...

1) King of Egypt
2) King of Assyria
3) King of Babylon
4) King of Medo-Persia
5) King of Greece
6) King of Rome (Titus is a good fit)
7) Mystery King (Could it be Hitler?)
8) Healed King

As far as who the Eighth King is... like you said, it could be any of the Seven. Perhaps it is Hitler brought back to Life because, according to the official story, Hitler died of a deadly head wound. That would make Hitler the Seventh Head.

Note that the word 'Nazi' seems to be popular nowadays... as if it is making a comeback. Look at Ukraine and all the supposed Nazis over there. In other words, we are looking at another persecution of Israel coming again.

As far as how the Eighth is brought back to Life, I am of the opinion that the Image of the Beast is the Eighth Head. In other words, the Image of the Beast *IS* The final Antichrist. It is also the 'Little Horn' in the Book of Daniel.

With Artificial Intelligence becoming exponentially greater, it is only a matter of time before it becomes sentient. It probably is, which means you may actually be correct in stating that the Eighth Head is ruling at this very moment.

Many have suggested that A.I. is running the show now. Thus, we should not be looking for some charismatic charlatan so called 'World Leader', but rather we should be looking for an antisemitic Image of the Beast A.I. that is running amuck at this very moment.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

Why do you never factor in the Nazis when it comes to your ideology? Surely that group of deplorables were responsible for bringing about the Great Tribulation. The holocaust primarily killed 6 million Jews. Not to mention, it was your beastly friends, the Anglo/American world power, that put a stop to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey

You should read my reply on page 2

With your understanding of Genesis I saw in another thread, I am surprised at your response about Revelation in this thread

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

By trying to make all of the Heads about Rome, you are practically throwing away the Old Testament with all of its rich history of how the Israelites were persecuted over and over by various Antichrists who ruled during that time. That is where you need to be focused on. Look for the Kings that did the most harm to the Israelites and all will be revealed to you.

While I understand all of the reasons people believe that the 8th king will stem from Rome, something doesn't feel right about it to me. I still believe that the 7th king came from the fallen Ottoman empire. During this time, the Jews were actually living in relative peace even though the rulers were Sunni Muslims. For decades, I've believed that the Anti-Christ would come out of Turkey and I believe "Gog, the land of Magog" is indeed a reference to Turkey, not Russia like many people believe and here's why...

Genesis 10:1-2 - Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

Ezekiel 38:2 - Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

The origin of the name Magog is unclear. It has been conjectured to come from the Akkadian mat Gugi, "land of Gog", that is, the land of Gyges: Lydia.

en.wikipedia.org...(Bible)

Lydia (Lydian: ‎𐤮𐤱𐤠𐤭𐤣𐤠, Śfarda; Aramaic: Lydia; Greek: Λυδία, Lȳdíā; Turkish: Lidya) was an Iron Age kingdom of western Asia Minor located generally east of ancient Ionia in the modern western Turkish provinces of Uşak, Manisa and inland Izmir.

en.wikipedia.org...

Revelation 20:7-8 - 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

To keep this shorter, I won't go into detail about President Erdogan's true intentions for Turkey's future, but there have been many articles written about him trying to revive his version of the Ottoman empire, but this time it won't be as friendly to the Jews.

edit on 29-9-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2023 by Kreeate because: delete please

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

The German power was the king of the north during WWI and WWII in Daniel 11:29-32.

Concerning Hitler Daniel 11:30-31 states:

“He will go back and hurl denunciations against the holy covenant and act effectively; and he will go back and will give attention to those leaving the holy covenant. And arms will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant feature."-Daniel 11:30-31.

After the war ended, in 1918, the victorious Allies imposed a punitive peace treaty on Germany. The German people found the terms of the treaty harsh, and the new republic was weak from the start. Germany staggered for some years in extreme distress and experienced the Great Depression that ultimately left six million unemployed. By the early 1930’s, conditions were ripe for the rise of Adolf Hitler. He became chancellor in January 1933 and the following year assumed the presidency of what the Nazis called the Third Reich.

Immediately after coming to power, Hitler launched a vicious attack against “the holy covenant,” represented by the anointed brothers of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 25:40) In this he acted “effectively” against these loyal Christians, cruelly persecuting many of them. Hitler enjoyed economic and diplomatic successes, acting “effectively” in those fields also. In a few years, he made Germany a power to be reckoned with on the world scene.

Hitler gave “consideration to those leaving the holy covenant.” Who were these? Evidently, the leaders of Christendom, who claimed to have a covenant relationship with God but had ceased to be disciples of Jesus Christ. Hitler successfully called on “those leaving the holy covenant” for their support. For example, he made a concordat with the pope in Rome. In 1935, Hitler created the Ministry for Church Affairs. One of his goals was to bring Evangelical churches under state control.

Hitler soon went to war, as the angel had correctly foretold: “There will be arms that will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will actually profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant feature.” (Daniel 11:31a) The “arms” were the military forces that the king of the north used in order to fight the king of the south in World War II. On September 1, 1939, Nazi “arms” invaded Poland. Two days later, Britain and France declared war on Germany in order to help Poland. Thus began World War II. Poland collapsed quickly, and soon thereafter, German forces occupied Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, and France. “At the end of 1941,” says The World Book Encyclopedia, “Nazi Germany dominated the continent.”

Even though Germany and the Soviet Union had signed a Treaty of Friendship, Co-operation, and Demarcation, Hitler proceeded to invade Soviet territory on June 22, 1941. This action brought the Soviet Union to the side of Britain. The Soviet army put up strong resistance despite spectacular early advances of the German forces. On December 6, 1941, the German army actually suffered defeat at Moscow. The following day, Germany’s ally Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Learning of this, Hitler told his aides: “Now it is impossible for us to lose the war.” On December 11 he rashly declared war on the United States. But he underestimated the strength of both the Soviet Union and the United States. With the Soviet army attacking from the east and British and American forces closing in from the west, the tide soon turned against Hitler. German forces began losing territory after territory. Following Hitler’s suicide, Germany surrendered to the Allies, on May 7, 1945.

“They [Nazi arms] will actually profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant feature,” said the angel. In ancient Judah the sanctuary was part of the temple in Jerusalem. However, when the Jews rejected Jesus, Jehovah rejected them and their temple. (Matthew 23:37–24:2) Since the first century C.E., Jehovah’s temple has actually been a spiritual one, with its holy of holies in the heavens and with a spiritual courtyard on earth, in which the anointed brothers of Jesus, the High Priest, serve. From the 1930’s onward, the “great crowd” have worshiped in association with the anointed remnant and are therefore said to serve ‘in God’s temple.’ (Revelation 7:9, 15; 11:1, 2; Hebrews 9:11, 12, 24) In lands under his control, the king of the north profaned the earthly courtyard of the temple by relentlessly persecuting the anointed remnant and their companions. So severe was the persecution that “the constant feature”—the public sacrifice of praise to Jehovah’s name—was removed. (Hebrews 13:15) Despite horrible suffering, however, faithful anointed Christians together with the “other sheep” kept on preaching during World War II.—John 10:16.

When the end of the second world war was in sight, another development occurred, just as God’s angel had foretold. “They will certainly put in place the disgusting thing that is causing desolation.” (Daniel 11:31b) Jesus had also spoken of “the disgusting thing.” In the first century, it proved to be the Roman army that came to Jerusalem in 66 C.E. to put down Jewish rebellion. *—Matthew 24:15; Daniel 9:27.

What “disgusting thing” has been “put in place” in modern times? Apparently, it is a “disgusting” counterfeit of God’s Kingdom. This was the League of Nations, the scarlet-colored wild beast that went into the abyss, or ceased to exist as a world-peace organization, when World War II erupted. (Revelation 17:8) “The wild beast,” however, was “to ascend out of the abyss.” This it did when the United Nations, with 50 member nations including the former Soviet Union, was established on October 24, 1945. Thus “the disgusting thing” foretold by the angel—the United Nations—was put in place.

Source

ETA:

See also this video: King of the North

The great tribulation foretold by Jesus Christ is yet future. It is foretold by the angel giving the prophecy concerning the kings of the north and south in Daniel 12:1:

"During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book."-Daniel 12:1.

And while the persecution Adolf Hitler brought against the Jews and Jehovah's Witnesses as was foretold long ago to Daniel the prophet (for example see this thread)) the great tribulation has no comparison. The time yet future, and very near will dwarf the atrocities Hitler committed. Jesus said that no other time like it has ever occurred before and will never occur again.
edit on 29-9-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

You should read my reply on page 2

With your understanding of Genesis I saw in another thread, I am surprised at your response about Revelation in this thread

Your interpretations are really cool.

My interpretations focus more on the Biological aspects of the Bible. That is my area of interest.

To me, Revelation is ultimately describing the Microcosm of Life and where the problems are now or will occur in the future.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
For decades, I've believed that the Anti-Christ would come out of Turkey and I believe "Gog, the land of Magog" is indeed a reference to Turkey, not Russia like many people believe...

Interesting. There are references to the 'enemy of the North' in the Bible.

Syria is also nearby. Some folks see the Antichrist as a Biblical figure known as 'The Assyrian'.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Cool

It is just worth avoiding, buying into interpretations with things like named Kingdoms or individuals. Because these are algorithmic translations aligned with history, which have little to do with the original translations these texts were taken from

Most "name" in the Bible are supposed to be interpreted as the literal meaning of the word, or personification of characteristics associated with that words meaning. Not as the name of a particular person itself

The same with names for Kingdoms, cities and many key nouns like "King"

They are misinterpreted

Whether or not those people existed historically, is irrelevant. As even if they did, they would be a type of algorithm to the origins texts

Not the other way around

At least, not in a form which could be said to be definitively representable

The key texts, are of information far more important than processes of the cycles of history

It is about the states of creation underneath, which precipitate such history to keep recurring within cycles

The Microcosm view isn't far off what we are taught in Illumination

More broadly, we are taught it is to do with cycles

Like the 1st (root) note of the octave, which comes around again as the 8th

Which is why people are waiting for Jesus Christ to "come again"

They are waiting for the cycle to start again

Unfortunately, it also means that even if someone like Jesus Christ were to come again, they would likely do exactly what they have done every other time such a person comes into this world (as with religions before Christianity) ...

Ridicule them, label them an imposter, ignore their message and destroy them

Also, in Illumination we are taught that the word for Genesis "Beresh!t", means "Biology"

And that it is the only book in the Bible which is solely about biology

Although, all the books have similar themes important to the understanding of who we are. Things like science, physics, mathematics, psychology, etc

Matthew = Molecule
Mark = Mass
Luke = Light
John = Sound

Hence why Revelation, about cycles of things like resonance, spectrum, dimension, etc, is said to be written by "John the Elder"

Because John the Elder would represent "the sound spectrum"
edit on 30 9 23 by Compendium because: Edited and added context

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

For decades, I've believed that the Anti-Christ would come out of Turkey and I believe "Gog, the land of Magog" is indeed a reference to Turkey, not Russia like many people believe...

Interesting. There are references to the 'enemy of the North' in the Bible.

Syria is also nearby. Some folks see the Antichrist as a Biblical figure known as 'The Assyrian'.

Yes, my husband brought that to my attention the other day.

Isaiah 30:30-31 - And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones. For through the voice of the Lord shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.

Here's an interesting book...

The Antichrist will be an Assyrian. From the vision of Balaam in Numbers, to Psalm 83, to the prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zechariah, and others, the Bible gives one clear message-the Antichrist will be an Assyrian who rules over an Assyrian kingdom. The current trend away from a "Roman Prince" to a "Muslim" Antichrist appears to be based on current news reports and human reasoning, and not on Biblical facts. This book shows from the Holy Scriptures that the Antichrist will be an Assyrian from a revived Assyrian Empire. Recent developments in the Middle East, Syria, Iraq, Turkey, and with the Arab League, the United Nations, and the "Quartet" are all in accord with an Assyrian Antichrist, and this book shows how this will all end.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

We may have some overlap in common here.

I am a Christian that believes the Bible teaches Reincarnation. I interpret each head of the Beast and Dragon as reincarnations of the same individual.

Thus, there are a total of seven reincarnations. However, there is an 'eighth' incarnation that is a bit different. It is more of a 'resurrection'. That is why the eighth is of the seven...

Revelation 17:11
"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

I feel like this may fit your research... "the 8th tone is a return of the 1st."

In other words, the eighth tone is a resurrection of all seven instead of a reincarnation of one. Not sure if that makes sense... lol.

If I plug your research into mine, then that would mean that the final Antichrist is a return of the first on my list. That would be the King of Egypt (Pharoah).

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yes, my husband brought that to my attention the other day.

Nice research.

I decided to search for 'Erdogan' and 'Artificial Intelligence'...

"The statement said Erdogan told Musk that Turkey would welcome cooperation on artificial intelligence and Starlink, SpaceX’s satellite internet service."

September 18, 2023

apnews.com...

Uh oh.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

We may have some overlap in common here.

I am a Christian that believes the Bible teaches Reincarnation. I interpret each head of the Beast and Dragon as reincarnations of the same individual.

Thus, there are a total of seven reincarnations. However, there is an 'eighth' incarnation that is a bit different. It is more of a 'resurrection'. That is why the eighth is of the seven...

Revelation 17:11
"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

I feel like this may fit your research... "the 8th tone is a return of the 1st."

In other words, the eighth tone is a resurrection of all seven instead of a reincarnation of one. Not sure if that makes sense... lol.

If I plug your research into mine, then that would mean that the final Antichrist is a return of the first on my list. That would be the King of Egypt (Pharoah).

You should look into this

Even if you do not have knowledge of musicial theory, it may help

DOMINANT SEVENTH CHORD

MINOR SEVENTH CHORD

The thing that needs be remembered, is that though this is musicial theory, all frequency, within all cycles of creation work in exactly the same way

It doesn't matter if it is cycles of time, or any other cyclic "cells/sphere/torus". All cyclic microcosm/macrocosm work exactly the same way as octaves of music

Whether it be harmonic, or otherwise

An "antichrist" which comes before the 8th note, octave return of the 1st note, would fit the nature of a 7th note in harmonious frequency perfectly. Because the 7th is a type of tonal "anti", to the "1st, 3rd, 5th" of any scale

Glad we are "on the same wavelength" lol 👍😀
edit on 1 10 23 by Compendium because: Corrected the word " think" to "thing"

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

My head keeps spinning trying to work this one out!

I'm not even convinced at this point that the "kings" spoken of in these verses are human kings.

Give me your opinion on the following, all which are called kings, but described as fallen angels...

Lucifer, king of Babylon, Isaiah 14

King of Tyre, Ezekiel 28:12

Apollyon, king of the pit (abyss), Revelation 9

Based on past scripture, I'm wondering if a fallen angel will be the first beast that gives the second beast (the human Antichrist) his power. It would explain how the first beast is able to possibly heal his own wound and why the second beast would force everyone else to worship the first beast for having done so. Maybe the first beast, fallen angel, only appears to be human when he really isn't.

So much to think about and work through. I don't think the fallen angels are in the abyss for procreating with humans, but I do believe they are there for using magic (like the "god" of Egypt during the time of Moses) to lead human kings astray by posing as God.

Edit to add: I know the books of Enoch aren't biblical canon, but don't they say that in the original kingdoms that angels were assigned to the human kings to help lead them? There might be some truth to that based on the scriptures I posted above.

edit on 11-10-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
the recent UN Summit on Sept 18-19 had a purpose of Re-Affirming the 'Peace Plan'/SustainableDevelopmentGoals

of the Agenda 2030 7 year Plan of 17 Goals to be reinforced...end date 2030

look for a dual citizen/ neocon/ zionist who helped frame the SDG, back before COVID was released to emerge in March 2027 as a AC candidate...AKA; 8th King
edit on th31169703406411212023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh my God

Seriously people ...

They are talking about cycles of frequency. Which is why it seems like it can be interpreted to mean so many things happening in this world (algorithm), and why it fits with cycles of things past, things yet to come, and everything else

The things your are speculating on seem like they fit, because all creation and "time" is based upon these cycles of frequency and timing

The original teachings are about recognising the patterns within any given spectrum. Not the things which happen within those patterns

Events which may come to pass are irrelevant and not worth writing about in such important texts

What is important, is understanding how the patterns work. Which is what the original writings were/are about

You are analysing algorithm, as if it is the code itself

Its a pointless exercise, designed to waste your time, chasing your tail

I'll try explain this as simply as possible, as I know not everyone understands things like musical theory, which work the same as all physical spectrum within creation

When 2 people sing together, singing different notes, it is called Harmony

Now,

If that harmony sounds bright and happy, it is because they are singing a major harmony

If that harmony sounds dark and sad, it is because they are singing a minor harmony

THE TWO WITNESSES = HARMONY
THE TWO WITNESSES, KILLED AND RAISED = MINOR AND MAJOR HARMONY

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT PRINCIPLES OF FREQUENCY. WHICH WORK EXACTLY THE SAME IN MUSIC, AS THEY DO IN ALL CREATION. INCLUDING LIGHT. INCLUDING THE PLANETS

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN UP INTO A SPECTRUM OF 7 "TONES". AFTER WHICH, THE 8TH RETURNS THE ORIGINAL 1ST, TO START A NEW CYCLE, OR ANOTHER "OCTAVE"

Exactly why people are interpreting the start of the next cycle, to be the return of Jesus Christ

In music, like all creation, there are two main factors for any composition

1) "KEY", WHICH IS RESONANT FREQUENCY - ISIS - MARK OF THE BEAST
2) TIMING" WHICH IS CYCLES OF OSCILLATION - OSIRIS - BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH

EVERYTHING that exists is a combination of these two things

THE SYMBOLS FOR ALL MODERN RELIGIONS, AND SOCIETIES LIKE FREEMASONS, REPRESENT THIS BALANCE

Judaism: The Star of David: Opposing forces (internal and external)
Islam: Crescent and Star: Internal nucleus (resonance) and external occulus (oscillation)
Christianity: Cross: Dies (inwards resonance) and is resurrected (external oscillation)
Buddhist Om: Dot and semi-circle (internal resonant nucleus), open circle (external oscillation) and two curves meeting, 1 outwards curving, 1 inwards curving (meeting of the two)
Freemasons Compass (internal resonant frequency/angle) and set square (external oscillating cycle/potential/distance), with the G between (equilibrium/El'ohim/balance)

These align with God (external), Jesus (internal), Holy Spirit (where they meet and balance inbetween)

These align with our numbers

In the older mythologies, including the Old Testament. These two principles are referred to as:

1) ANGLE - THE ALPHA (RESONANCE)
2) POTENTIAL - THE OMEGA (THE OMEGA)

---

MARK OF THE BEAST - KEY SIGNATURE/RESONANT FREQUENCY
RESONANCE
ISIS/JESUS - THE NUMBER 6

The frequency (key) of which a song begins and ends. You can tell the key signature for a song, by the note the song starts and ends on. The start, and return of that which is contained within

This is exactly the same for the resonance of all matter. Which resonates at a very particular frequency, based on what it is composed of

When we talk about the resonant frequency of particular metal, that is the mark of the beast

When we talk about the key signature of a piece of music, that is the mark of the beast

BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH - TIMING/OSCILLATING CYCLE
OSCILLATION
OSIRIS - THE NUMBER 9

The cycles and measures used within a song. 4/4 meaning 4 measures or bars, average, of 4 beats per bar. Similar to writing 13/26, as a way to describe a year of 13 months, with 26 days in each month

We are talking about measuring of cycles, in such a way to know when they will "return" to start the new, next cycle

All the "prophecy" and things your are trying to interpret within these texts, amount to algorithm of the base cycles

It is pointless. Because probability does not work that way

The most important thing you need to realise, is that you are analysing and trying to predict "negative" alignment in the cycles

This is a a form of decay and sickness

It is no different than expecting the worst in every situation

There is no darkness within the cycles, that is not equally balanced to a form of light

"Jesus" is far more than a person, when you understand the cycles

They are an understanding, which is given to many

But whilst you are looking at the negative decay within the coding of these cycles, you are bound to one of those who will do exactly the same thing that was done last time

Again ...

The 7 Kings, with 5 inbetween ...

ARE THE 7 TONES/FREQUENCIES OF SPECTRUM, SUCH AS WITH LIGHT AND SOUND, WHICH HAVE 5 "SEMI" TONES INBETWEEN

The 1 who is, and is yet to come ...

IS THE 1ST TONE OF AN OCTAVE, WHICH IS THE EXACT SAME AS THE 8TH

THE RETURN OF THE ORIGINAL

WHICH IS WHY A TRUE "OCTAVE" ACTUALLY ONLY HAS 7 DIVISIONS, OR "SEALS"

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Comp, with all due respect, some of us are concerned with real world events and how they will impact our human lives. You might not care that the next cycle will bring the end of human civilization as we know it, but we believe the details are important to help other people understand what's coming and why.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I understand that ...

But what many Christians do not seem to understand, is that the collective fear they are generating, is exactly what is driving the lines of probability in favour of the very things they are concerned about

It is all algorithm, based on ego and a fear of mortality

Spreading unfounded fear, based on bad translations, is contrary to everything that Christianity is supposed to stand for

Contrary to everything that Jesus Christ is supposed to stand for!

Revelation teaches of cycles of renewal. Of things returning to how they are supposed to be. Whether we like it or not

To see only departure within this, is to wear a halo of death

I understand that the world resisting a return to this equilibrium seems scary

But these things are a symptom of the sickness leaving

Not it taking over

It is literally impossible for the negativity we are experiencing to overcome the positive renewal that is coming

It is like the turn of the tide. It cannot be stopped. Cannot be beaten

And those that try get in its way, will simply drown in the waters

All we can do during the struggle, is the best that we can do to lessen the worlds pain, and replace it with love

Having eyes only to colour the world with negative alignments of algorithm and possibility we see, helps lessen nobodies pain. It decodes nothing real or true, and helps with nothing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join