It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentation of The Holocaust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I made this post obviously while that other thread was closed as I wasn't able to reply when I hit the reply button. But since I went through 45 minutes to write it out and find the references I wanted to post it here for the record. I hope that is okay.

Neo Not - See. I read through the thread so I see that you deny that you support the Nazis. If that is the case this is at the least a very poor choice in name, given its connotation. Someone else in the thread said they're not buying your story about why you chose the name (I didn't read your explanation of it, must be in another thread, but supposedly having to do with The Matrix movie and the protagonist Neo not seeing?) In any event phrases can have double entendres. And even if this one doesn't it is a very bad choice considering what it literally says, which the OP most assuredly must know. It isn't clever, its repugnant.

Here is a part of history that is often overlooked, but not always. Jehovah's Witnesses were viciously and ruthlessly persecuted by Hitler and the Nazi. I bring this up because from the very start when Hitler came to power they were exposing the satanic nature of the Nazi regime by means of radio broadcasts around the world, and the printed page.

In their literature they exposed many concentration camps, and names, and even the extermination that was underway by the Nazis wholesale of entire ethnic groups.

And even though the public was mostly unaware of the concentration camps until after WWII had ended in 1945, Jehovah's Witnesses did what they could do to expose them, from the very start. By 1940 Jehovah's Witness publications had listed 20 different camps and exposed their unthinkable conditions. German historian Detlef Garbe estimates that the Witnesses constituted at that time between 5 and 10 percent of the total camp population!

At a seminar on the Witnesses and the Holocaust, Garbe stated: “Of the 25,000 persons who admitted to being Jehovah’s Witnesses at the beginning of the Third Reich, about 10,000 were imprisoned for any length of time. Of these, over 2,000 were admitted to concentration camps. This means that the Jehovah’s Witnesses were, with the exception of the Jews, the worst persecuted by the SS of all the religious based groups.”

The magazine Consolation (now known as Awake!) in 1940 stated that Hitler was well underway to destroying wholesale Jews, Greeks, Poles and Serbs:

“There were 3,500,000 Jews in Poland when Germany began its Blitzkrieg . . . , and if reports which reach the Western world are correct their destruction seems well under way.”

In 1943 it declared:

Whole nations like the Greeks, Poles and Serbs are being exterminated systematically.

By 1946 The Golden Age and Consolation reported on over 60 different prisons and concentration camps.

ALTHOUGH Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Dachau, and Sachsenhausen were names unknown to most people until after World War II, they were well known to readers of The Golden Age and Consolation. The reports of Jehovah’s Witnesses, smuggled out of the camps at great risk and publicized in Watch Tower literature, exposed the murderous intent of the Third Reich. In 1933, The Golden Age carried the first of many reports of the existence of concentration camps in Germany. In 1938, Jehovah’s Witnesses published the book Crusade Against Christianity, in French, German, and Polish. It carefully documented the vicious Nazi attacks on the Witnesses and included diagrams of the Sachsenhausen and Esterwegen concentration camps. Nobel prize winner Dr. Thomas Mann wrote: “I have read your book and its terrible documentation with deepest emotion. I cannot describe the mixed feeling of abhorrence and loathing which has filled my heart while perusing these records of human degradation and abominable cruelty. . . . To keep quiet would serve only the moral indifference of the world . . . You have done your duty in publishing this book and bringing these facts to light.”​.

Source

I bring this up to show you that Jehovah's Witnesses documented what Hitler and the Nazis were doing while they were doing it. So those who came afterward to deny it are really just more sons of their Father the Devil who is a liar and hates** the truth.

In fact Jehovah's Witnesses predicted that until Armageddon comes Satan would try to twist history to make it seem as if the Holocaust did not occur:

IN ITS September 26, 1945, issue, Consolation noted that future attempts might be made to revise history and deny what had happened. The article “Has Nazism Been Destroyed?” said:

Propagandists think the people have short memories. It is their intention to erase past history, presenting themselves in the modern disguise of benefactors, their incriminating record being covered up.”

The magazine gave this perceptive warning: “Until Jehovah does fight Armageddon, Nazism will continue to raise its ugly head.”

One more thing. Many of those at the highest authority and power among the Nazis had a personal vicious hatred of Jehovah's Witnesses. Hitler himself claimed that he would rid Germany and all of Europe of this "brood." And Himmler personally would enter the cells of Jehovah's Witness sisters in concentration camps to beat them mercilessly.

Under the rule of Nazi Germany, thousands of our brothers and sisters were sent to concentration camps. Hitler and SS Chief Heinrich Himmler hated Jehovah’s Witnesses. According to one sister, Himmler said to a group of our sisters in one concentration camp: “Your Jehovah may reign in heaven, but here upon earth it is we who rule! We’ll show you who will endure longer, you or we!”

I am just going to close with this:

Before long, the Nazi regime collapsed, and Heinrich Himmler—the man who said “here upon earth it is we who rule”—was running for his life. While doing so, he encountered Brother Lübke, a former prisoner whom he recognized. Thoroughly defeated, Himmler asked Brother Lübke: “Well, Bible Student, what happens now?” Brother Lübke explained to Himmler that Jehovah’s Witnesses knew all along that the Nazi regime would fail and that they would be delivered. Himmler—the man who previously had so much to say about Jehovah’s Witnesses—was finally speechless. Shortly thereafter, he committed suicide. The point? Our study of the Bible, including its prophecies, can build unbreakable faith in God and give us confidence during times of trial.—2 Pet. 1:19-21.

Source

edit on 4-6-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

thank you for taking time to write this. I've learned much here I did not know.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I agree the Nazis were hell bent on the destruction of everyone and everything which challenged their authority. However, these examples are nothing more than anecdotes by people who were persecuted but somehow survived this mass genocide to tell their stories. If they're there to tell the story then chances are the holocaust wasn't as effective as the claims.

Before tarnishing me with THAT brush, i have zero sympathy nor do i support the persecution of anyone for their religious beliefs or race. The fascist coonts can rot in hell as far as i'm concerned.

I see an analogous connection between the following two photos:

edit on 4/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Always find it strange that we have this one narrative in history that should not be questioned. Anything else is fair game.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We need to think about a couple of things that have a tendency to be overlooked or minimalized in the shadows of the final solution which was about 6000 Jews per day up until days before the end of the war. We could say maybe 2 million Jews were killed during this time, but we need to remember the initial ghettos that Jews and other undesirables were forced into to live with little food, clean water, heat, or medicine for longer periods of time compared to the death camps.

Outside of about 1000 large ghettos where one had 400,000 people walled in less than a sq mile, the Nazies had 40,000+ other sites of detention, persecution, and forced labor. This is where millions died including like 5 million Russians to see about 11 million more killed on top of the 6 million Jews.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I agree the Nazis were hell bent on the destruction of everyone and everything which challenged their authority.

There is an enlightening thread discussing the real war being waged that explains exactly why Jehovah's Witnesses were the targets of the Nazis.

I look at it this way. It is obvious Satan was behind the Nazi movement. Just as he was behind the Bolshevik revolution and the teachings of Marx and Engles, and actually Darwin's theory of Evolution, which all the aforementioned used as justification for their disgusting acts against humanity.

But the religions themselves were in bed with Hitler. Why did he hate the Jehovah's Witnesses? Himmler himself wrote:

Although Himmler hated Jehovah’s Witnesses for their refusal to participate in Nazi plans for world conquest, he came to respect them. In one of his letters to Gestapo chief Ernst Kaltenbrunner, Himmler wrote:

“Some information and observations of recent date have led me to draw up plans that I would like to bring to your attention. This concerns Jehovah’s Witnesses. . . . How are we going to govern and pacify Russia when . . . we will have conquered vast areas of its territory? . . . All forms of religion and the pacifist sects must be supported . . . , among all the others the beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses. It is well-known that the latter have characteristics incredibly positive for us: Apart from the fact that they refuse military service and anything to do with war . . . , they are incredibly reliable, do not drink, do not smoke; they are relentless workers and of rare honesty. For them the spoken word stands. These are ideal characteristics . . . , enviable qualities.”

Source

The other "Christian" religions including the Mormons (the Catholic and Protestant is a given) supported Hitler and the Nazi movement. If Hitler could get Jehovah's Witnesses to reject Jehovah God and their faith he could prove himself more powerful than the true God of the Bible, Jehovah.

But he didn't. And he can't, nor can anyone else that will rise up afterward to try. They will end in abject failure.

edit on 4-6-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No arguments here. The title "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life" says it all about the intentions and objectives of Darwin. He's about 1 rung above Margaret Sanger on my Racists that need outing scale.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You honestly equate people choosing to wear masks in an effort to save the immuncompromised and more sensitive members of the population to folks geared up and wired to persucute and exterminate"undesirables" they blamed for their economic woes after the crushing effects of WW1?

You're sick in the head.

I don't condone forced vaccinations by any means, but asking people to mask up for the health and safety of others is a far cry from from what the Nazi's were up to.

Shame on you for the comparison.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Thank you for going to the effort. These facts need to be highlighted over and over. S&F

originally posted by: Grenade

No arguments here. The title "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life" says it all about the intentions and objectives of Darwin. He's about 1 rung above Margaret Sanger on my Racists that need outing scale.

Any specific passages you might quote to support your insinuation about Darwin's intensions and objectives?

edit on 4-6-2023 by SigmaXSquared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Yeah, blindly following a foolish and illogical ideology while chastising anyone who doesn't believe in it has no comparison to fascism.

When was masking a choice? I seem to remember mandates.
edit on 4/6/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

"I agree the Nazis were hell bent on the destruction of everyone and everything which challenged their authority. However, these examples are nothing more than anecdotes by people who were persecuted but somehow survived this mass genocide to tell their stories. If they're there to tell the story then chances are the holocaust wasn't as effective as the claims."

What? I can't believe you said that.

All those that were exterminated are NOT here to tell their stories.

Survivors and relatives maybe.

Holocaust denial?!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You are comparing masks to Nazi atrocities?!!!

Have you taken leave of your senses?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Your experience may vary.

I guess I'm lucky to live in a polite society where no one forces anyone to do anything against their will, and folks follow the law in the best interests of their neighbors out of consideration.

Sorry for your loss and you were so traumatized by a piece of fabric.

Now imagine how being killed or forced into a concentration camp or ghetto would feel.

Pussy.

edit on 6/4/23 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by soundsofmadness removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 2023 6 4 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You what?

Darwin was a racist?!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

You honestly equate people choosing to wear masks in an effort to save the immuncompromised and more sensitive members of the population to folks geared up and wired to persucute and exterminate"undesirables" they blamed for their economic woes after the crushing effects of WW1?

You're sick in the head.

I don't condone forced vaccinations by any means, but asking people to mask up for the health and safety of others is a far cry from from what the Nazi's were up to.

Shame on you for the comparison.

No. Shame on you for enforcing masks, they did not help, in my job, i see and talk lots with with old and or poor people, (well all sorts of people) and they said they were wearing the same masks over and over again to the shops and in puplic places so people would leave them alone and not start fights, and in case if you have not noticed, there are lots of poor people in our exemplar modern society. So you are pro-disease&filth, and against poor and retired people. Shame on you. Maybe step out of your bubble for once eh mate?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I've been vigilantly fighting for the afforable housing rates for the homeless, disabled and elderly on fixed incomes in my state, the poorest in the union, thank you very kindly.

Both my husband and I are disabled on a fixed income and resued and washed our fabric mask vigilantly after every use, and we're living well below the federal poverty line, so maybe not assume anything.

Have a good day.

edit on 6/4/23 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join