It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Worried He Might Die Before Hunters Legal Issues are Resolved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Joe Biden is getting older and is worried about dying before his son gets his life straightened out.
Yeah ... If I were him I'd be thinking the same thing.
Hunters problems aren't going away anytime soon and Joe Biden isn't getting any younger.

Biden Worried He Might Die Before Hunters Legal Issues are Resolved

President Joe Biden fears he may die before his son Hunter's legal issues are resolved as the family worries the situation may become worse before it gets better, a new report out on Tuesday revealed.

Biden, 80, has spoken about his fear of death behind closed doors, sources close to the Bidens told NBC News.

It's a contrast to Biden's public persona, where he has joked about being the oldest president in American history. At a fundraiser in New York on Monday night, Biden cast his age as experience.

The president has a clean bill of health from his doctor and the best medical care in the world. Still, he at times has trouble walking and has made verbal stumbles.

'He is in a period of his life where passing and death is imminent,' Sharon Sweda, the leader of the Democratic Party in Lorain County in Ohio, told The Washington Post . 'We are all on a ticking clock. But when you're at his age or at Trump's age, that clock is ticking a little faster, and that's a concern for voters.'

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Strange, why did he not think about this 50 years ago when it could have made a big difference? Oh, then he could not have used Hunter the way he did.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Father worries about his son... are we supposed to be outraged by this?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Joe Biden is getting older and is worried about dying

Yes, please!

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Worried he won't be around to pardon Hunter?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Outraged?
Where did this come from?
I read it as Biden agreeing that he's on his last legs.
We aren't democrats, who are constantly outraged about everything their opponents do.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

That's a weird thing to say. No one said anything about being outraged or even upset by his comments. This is Biden admitting he's getting along in age AND admitting his son has major problems. Both are things he has come out in public as just the opposite.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

should we test run these threads by you first to see if they pass the tears test?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The president has a clean bill of health from his doctor and the best medical care in the world.

As do Fetterman, Feinstein and McConnell; I wonder how much a 'clean bill of health' costs politicians? They sure didn't pass any tests to get the perfect results.

edit on 20000001212America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You know what sort of reaction people want around this.

And I called it out. Now the 180s will begin.

BDS is just as real as TDS is.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Nope. There's just nothing to be outraged about in this.

You got caught trying to push a narrative, and now you're deflecting.

Don't worry, we expect it from you people.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Point out to me three threads that paint Joe Biden in a positive light or giving him sympathy or pitty points.

The trend is your friend, and the trend around here points to an obvious narrative.

edit on 19-9-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Point out to me three threads that paint Joe Biden in a positive light or giving him sympathy or pitty points.

Has he done anything to deserve a thread like that?

THIS thread is about him basically admitting his old age and admitting Hunters legal problems. Both are things that he has not done up to this point, even though they are obvious problems to most of the country.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Biden cuts massive trade deals with China to bring jobs and manufacturing back to North America... crickets.

Hunter biden turns into a crackhead over his brothers death, buys a gun and checks out of society forgetting to do his taxes. A new thread is made every day pretty much.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Biden cuts massive trade deals with China to bring jobs and manufacturing back to North America... crickets.

If you think he actually did something good, then start a thread about it.

The only things that came up with 'Biden and trade deal with China' when I googled -

Politico
Biden’s actions to crack down on Beijing’s tech development will do more to hinder the Chinese economy — and divide the two nations — than Trump ever did

Left Wing New York Times
The United States announced a deal to coordinate supply chains with allies, but prominent business groups said the deal fell short on reducing tariffs and other trade barriers.

Left Wing CNN
Biden keeping Trump era Chinese tariffs in place.

Wall Street Journal - Bidens 'go it alone' trade deals draw warnings from Congress
Lawmakers raise constitutional concerns over trade pacts that bypass congressional involvement

Now how about the topic. Biden saying he's afraid he'll die before Hunters legal problems are fixed. Do you have anything to say about the actual topic of the thread?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
He's probably got another decade or so left in him. Truly wicked people seem to last forever.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I've said what needed to be said.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I hope Biden does die before Hunters legal "woes" are ignored by biased courts.

The damage he has done to our country?

And this is what concerns him?

I hold no respect for a president who ignores Americans in Afghanistan, opens our borders, causes inflation, and then blames it on us for not understanding how great he is.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hunter biden turns into a crackhead over his brothers death, buys a gun and checks out of society forgetting to do his taxes. A new thread is made every day pretty much.

If you are such a fan of the taste of his boots, why don't you make those threads? Or are you worried folks will be "outraged"?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know there would be outrage. There's no point on making threads about a guy I personally don't like, or care about, nor would gain any sort of attention.
Me noticing things and pointing them out isn't boot licking, it's showing who lives rent free in people's heads with the tune of a certain bias.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join