It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Worried He Might Die Before Hunters Legal Issues are Resolved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Why do you care so much about his family?

Because he showers with his daughter!

So somebody should be.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Biden is not going to die before the legal issues are settled. But he is going to be removed from the Presidency before he's able to Pardon Hunter.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: JinMI

Why do you care so much about his family?

"nO bOdY iS aBoVe tHe lAw!11!1!"

*yawn*

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yes, people did laugh at Trump for four years,

I didn't say laugh, I said full attack, so like 10 times or more to anything Biden has gotten. This is in reference to your "watching his critics make America look weak"., with laughing at Biden how does that compare to the full attack Trump experienced by all on the left and 95% of the media?

Since when did Joe biden critics become such marxist - leninists all of a sudden, to all of a sudden become anti imperialist virtue signaling jerks?

When did that happen?

About 30+ years ago the liberals kicked him out of the 1987 Presidential race due to lying about his college and massive plagiarizing. What this means is liberals were a lot smarter back then. As to the rest...I have no clue what you are trying to say here.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My guess is that the pardon already been issued provided that Hunter puts it in a safe deposit box and doesn't use it until Joe's death, resignation, or loses the vote in 24.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

My guess is that the pardon already been issued provided that Hunter puts it in a safe deposit box and doesn't use it until Joe's death, resignation, or loses the vote in 24.

What Joe and Hunter really wanted was the "Future Immunity from Prosecution" clause that was included in his Gun and Taxes plea deal. The deal rejected by a judge with integrity. (One of the few, it seems.)

The Pardon will only work one time. When should Hunter spring it? After his first trial....second trial....third trial?

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Not if the pardon reads "for all crimes real or imagined up to (date of signature)". If he's stupid to commit a new crime after that date it's on him at that point. But at that point Joe is either in a nursing home or dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   

America has no empire. Never has and never will. That is why Biden and the Democrats are failing. They want an emperor and not a government by and of the people. They are so very power hungry they will try to destroy America rather than loose.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

its been people like Biden who made America look strong.

I don't think that's even remotely true.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I’m not a mind reader but I’m wondering if what Biden is really worried about is not this current set of legal problems but the understanding that Hunter, basically, is a f-ck up. Everything he’s being looked at now can be wiped away and in short order Hinter will find a way to get into new trouble.

It’s bad enough to understand that relatively soon you will be saying goodbye to your children (who know how to take care of themselves). It must be very difficult to understand that, without your protection, your son is going to make a sh-t show out of his life.

Anyway, again, I’m no mind reader but there’s my two cents.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Not if the pardon reads "for all crimes real or imagined up to (date of signature)". If he's stupid to commit a new crime after that date it's on him at that point. But at that point Joe is either in a nursing home or dead.

The key is to get an honest judge with integrity.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Coming from my point of view, sure is a tragic comedy... watching his critics make America look weak, all the while ignoring its been people like Biden who made America look strong. The death of an empire always comes from within.

Whoa wait a second... Joe Biden made America look strong? Like when he shot down some balloons? When he encourages more fentanyl and Human trafficking from Mexico?

When hundreds of kids were vaporized as a result of his exit from Afghanistan? That makes him look pretty strong to the most evil of people, is that what you mean?

What depth of delusion does it take to believe what you believe? That's a more important question. OMG

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

seein the boys a crackhead, may forget to make a paymint to the old folks home, or spend that money on strippers,.. thats $5000 a month minimum to take care of a man with dementia...

just stick him in the broom closet all day long.. save/smoke that money

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The closer we get to November 2024, the more "problems" Joe Biden is having with his brain, on any given day.

U.N. joint appearance: U.S. President Joe Biden & Brazil President Luiz Silva

1.) Audience doesn't applaud when President Biden walks onto the stage. Starts applauding when the Brazilian President comes onto the stage right behind Joe Biden.

2.) Biden Tells the United Nations audience the U.S. Must Accelerate the Climate Crisis.

3.) Biden can't get his ear piece in, and turned on, until the President Silva (who's next to him) is almost finished talking.

4.) Ignored the "good-bye" handshake offer from Brazil's President.

All the above (and more!) in less than 1 hour today: www.gbnews.com...

President Joe Biden will NOT be on the November 2024 ballot.

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The White House is melting down internally, due to Joe Biden losing self-confidence and fearing imminent death.

China-Obama are using Joe up: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If he croaks, they'll cheat Michelle Obama into the White House, like they did Joe.

Hard to swallow, but we're in a new reality folks.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Let me dumb it down for you.

The school yard bully doesn't walk around asking the other potential tough guys nicely if they can steal the weaker kids lunch money. And they don't care about the ones they precieve as weak. They just do it. Take what they want, do what they want until someone else comes around, or are made to look weak somehow.

This isn't a movie or video game. It's reality.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Joe Biden will NOT be on the November 2024 ballot.

I think he'll be on it. He will 'win' but not be in office long if at all.
then we'll be stuck with Harris. She'll pick an identity politics VP.
Someone just as useless as she is, but has the 'right' identity ....
Probably go with an open LGBTQ person.
(Barry was still in the closet)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
are any real quotes from biden published anywhere about this?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

nasty arrogant little toad lol lol lol

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Biden cuts massive trade deals with China to bring jobs and manufacturing back to North America... crickets.

I don't know if it means anything in context but doesn't China own nearly 380,000 acres of US soil? Who is to say those jobs coming back to America means Americans?

Again, I don't know if it means anything in context.

I don't know enough about it. Just a passing thought, that's all.

edit on 9-21-2023 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join