It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member. Hoping to find insight and better understand the phenomenon I see/experience.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Ah gee. Is there no hope whatsoever for a sincerely genuine conversation on ATS?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

Why are you here?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The same could be said about all of us.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: radmobile

Nice to meet you, radmobile!

Would you mind describing your experience during meditation in detail?

I’m not familiar the ce-5 protocol. Would you mind explaining this in detail?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Flying mother natures silver seed to a new home in the sun.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

spells and magic incantations

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

welcome to ATS.

I've attended two large group CE-5 attempts. Nothing happened except a local yokel in a flatbed ,truck came bouncing across the desert with a saucer shaped object on the truck bed all lit up with circling blue lights.

People in the Mojave are fun!

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

One comment about reading our thoughts. There are 7 billion of us. different ages different languages different capabilities. That is much to keep sorted.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Aliens = interdimensional beings

The orbs you see don't abide by the laws of physics because they are not from this realm

Aliens are what most religions call demons with a physical body

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

welcome to ATS.

I've attended two large group CE-5 attempts. Nothing happened except a local yokel in a flatbed ,truck came bouncing across the desert with a saucer shaped object on the truck bed all lit up with circling blue lights.

People in the Mojave are fun!

Thank you.

Sounds like your CE-5 worked! Just in a more literal sense than ya'll were expecting. That's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It was a hoot! It was at Giant Rock... A place known for high strangeness plus! We saw a faint blue glow out in the dunes and rocks then it disappeared then came back brighter and closer coming at us in a zig zag line then round the mud hill comes this old boy whooping and hollering! We laughed until we cried. About 40, 50 people

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Nice to meet you, radmobile!

Would you mind describing your experience during meditation in detail?

I’m not familiar the ce-5 protocol. Would you mind explaining this in detail?

Nice to meet you as well. I just realized this is a loooooong post. My apologies. I'm trying to paint a better picture.

The meditation experience I was referring to went like this:

I was lying on the floor in my bedroom listening to a Sacred Acoustics recording in 2013; relaxing and clearing my mind. At some point I noticed a lapse in consciousness. I then noticed I was a point of awareness located within my head. I seemed to be totally detached from my body. I couldn't sense my body beyond my being a point in my head. I heard breathing but couldn't feel my lungs at all. I wondered how the breathing was occurring and whether it might stop. Everything was black. I had a weightless feeling. I wondered where I was and how I got there. After a moment the most beautiful golden ring appeared in my minds eye. It was the clearest image I've ever seen to this day. A perfect, golden ring. It was large enough to just barely fit in my field of view.

After a moment the ring faded and was replaced by a face. It was grey, with closed, slightly slanted eyes and thin lips. It looked peaceful. I don't recall seeing a nose. The face was oval, but wider at the top and narrower at the bottom.

At the time I thought perhaps the face was a Buddha statue or something similar. I looked everywhere but never found one similar to what I had seen. Eventually I stopped searching for the face. Meanwhile my life became a series of ridiculous synchronicities. I learned Vipassana meditation and began a long process of spiritual healing.

In 2015 I had an extremely intense lucid dream about a giant orb approaching earth. It filled the entire sky and shook the ground. It was covered in brown rock with red, glowing cracks on the surface. A large fiery hole opened up and a beam came down and began to obliterate entire cities. Then fleets of robots came down and began to battle military forces. They destroyed all our tanks and naval ships. After the fighting ended I approached a robot and saw a little man inside. Then I walked over to a picnic table. On the table was a small baby that wasn't a baby. It was some kind of robot designed to look like a baby. It spoke to me. Then I saw a screen. The screen showed North America only it was covered in forest from coast to coast. I was being given stewardship over a forest in the Midwest. My brother was given stewardship over a nearby forest. I then found myself outside a cabin in that forest. There was a console beside it where I would receive instructions and supplies.

That dream stuck with me vividly for days. I felt like something had burned it into my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about it and feeling it; especially the rumble and presence of the massive orb. I had no frame of reference for what I experienced. I felt like I'd been given a hugely important message but didn't know what to do with it.

Weeks later I was feeling very depressed. My work had slowed way down. I was staying at my folks house. I felt like my life was stuck and meaningless. I went out into the back yard with my dog. It was November. The grass was all dead. The sky was overcast with thick, low clouds. It was cold and calm out. It was just after 3PM in the afternoon. I looked up at the sky and noticed a glowing area of clouds directly over my head. It had a warm, orange and purple glow; just like a setting sun. The rest of the sky was grey. As I looked at the glow I was overcome with every positive feeling I can describe. I felt loved. I felt okay. I felt like I was never alone. I felt like I intimately knew whatever the glow was. I stood there for a while, just looking at the sky and feeling all those feelings. Then I went inside. I didn't think to take a photo or tell anyone. My parents weren't home. I recognized it as a deeply personal, spiritual experience. I didn't think of it as a UFO experience. I just accepted it for what it was, with gratitude.

It was soon after that experience that I remembered the face I had seen years before in meditation and something clicked; what if it wasn't a human face? I dove into the topic of UFOs, aliens, black projects, etc. rabidly for years. I also bumped into the CE-5 protocol and began to practice it on occasion.

CE-5 seems more complicated than it is. It's basically a visual exercise where you call out and share your location. I do a simplified version. I picture a beacon of light extending up out of my head into space. I then call to any being who wishes to share wisdom and peace (or something similar). I then form images in my mind as a guide to my location; first our galaxy, then our sun, then earth, then the northern hemisphere, then North America, then the US, then WA state, all the way down to whatever structure I'm sitting in. I typically repeat this process three times.

At no point have I had immediate results. But on two occasions, within days or weeks I've seen blatantly obvious objects in the sky. It occurs to me, it's not enough to do the CE-5 imagery. I also have to be in an appropriate location and head and heart space. And somehow whatever is up there seems to know when I'm there, where I'm looking, how I'm feeling, whether I have a camera, etc. The odds of my being in the right place at the right time and looking in the right direction for a few moments are astronomically low to be coincidence.

I'll go into more detail when I post specifically about the two sightings I've had. Phew!

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Not sure I’m interested in CE-5. But your visions sure sound Interesting.

What do you think the vision of the ring, then face meant in 2013?

It sounds like you have great hopes you will be blessed based on the later 2015 vision.

Just wondering if the baby in your 2015 vision looked like this?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Many people feel activities similar to CE-5 are dangerous and reckless; akin to playing with a Ouija board. I recommend everyone trust their own intuition regarding such matters. If you aren't in touch with your intuition, wait until you are, then decide.

As for myself, the journey of my life continues to unfold in mysterious, beautiful and sometimes paranormal ways. I've learned to trust the process and whomever is orchestrating it. When I don't I get stuck and slowly sink.

I'm still not sure what the ring means. That it was my first "interesting" experience suggests it may have been a message. Something like, now we begin to make you whole. The ring in this case representing something that is whole and perfect. The end goal of every being in my opinion.

I still feel like the face was of a statue. But I don't know of who or what. It's not as clearly in my memory as the ring. What's interesting is how my trying to understand it leads me down different paths; opens me to new possibilities. That may ultimately be it's purpose; as a catalyst for growth and exploration.

The picture you posted appears very pixelated. I don't recognize it. The baby I saw was obviously animatronic. It was the size of a two-year-old and wore only diapers. It was a little creepy. It sounded like a robot and spoke like an adult. It felt like whomever had orchestrated the dream either did a bad job, or did a bad job on purpose so I'd remember it better. Dreams sometimes do that.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So the baby was a little creepy was it?

I think you meant that figuratively. But I take it literally, in the sense that the pixelated image of a black eyed baby I shared, appears to have the body of an ant, which creeps. I mistook that black body as hair the first time I saw the pic, which was hacked into my computer in 2015. I didn’t consider it was an insect body until 2022 when I had a dream about that baby’s head on an ant’s body, crawling on the base of my spine, and sucking out fluid which made her black eyes flicker yellow.

edit on 18-9-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

As for the symbol of the ring, I wonder, whats the first thing that pops into your head, when you think of a ring? Or what does a ring remind you most of?

A wedding?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Olympics
Sonic the Hedgehog
Lord of the Rings

In that order.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hmm… another couple details I’m curious about…

What was the gender of the face you saw after the vision of the ring, and what is your gender?

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

My impression was that the face was male. It had a calm, stoic feeling.

I am male also.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Ok thanks for sharing.

Could you tell what the gender of the baby was?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join