It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member. Hoping to find insight and better understand the phenomenon I see/experience.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello people I don't know. I'm not sure what to say. I'm here hoping to better understand experiences I have and things I see. I'll post specifics in the relevant forum once I'm allowed to. For now I'll just say that I look forward to interacting with whomever I bump into.

Growing up I was always interested in the night sky and space. But I never took the topic of UFOs or alien life seriously. That is until I had an interesting experience during meditation. Since then (around 2012) I've followed the UFO community off and on and occasionally practice the CE-5 protocol. I've only had a handful of experiences, but each one is seared into my memory.

It's obvious to me that someone has space-faring tech and is zipping around our planet. They seem to be able to read our thoughts (my experiences suggest that much). I don't know who and don't trust anyone who says they do. I only trust what I experience first hand.

It's obvious to me most governments don't want us to know anything about the above phenomenon; so they either lie or mislead. Why I can only guess. I've never trusted authority and I'm not about to start.

I'll stop before I get carried away. Thank you for reading my post.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: radmobile

Welcome to ATS! UFO's/UAP's have become a pretty hot topic lately, so enjoy!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome ! UFO’s is one of my favorite topics . The whole reason I joined.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Welcome to the "crazy"!!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You’d enjoy the threads, posts and speculation around a member called Astro from years ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I've only had a handful of experiences

"Only"...

Say high from me the next time, will ya?
Welcome aboard the spaceship!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Welcome and I look forward to hearing your experiences.

You will find others here who will 100% agree we are not alone.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

I've read too many "life-long contactee" stories I guess. How many are true I can't say. None of my contact has been more than visual/psychic. Unless of course I'm being taken, probed and memory wiped. Who knows!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I tend to be more skeptical when this topic is popular in the media. I think; okay, what are they distracting us from? Online it seems like it's always popular.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Hello and Welcome ! UFO’s is one of my favorite topics . The whole reason I joined.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

You’d enjoy the threads, posts and speculation around a member called Astro from years ago.

I'll look into Astro. There are a number of folks online who have long, detailed, dramatic tales of contact and abduction. It's fun to read but I take it all with a mountain of salt.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Welcome and I look forward to hearing your experiences.

You will find others here who will 100% agree we are not alone.

I can't say who's flying what I see. I haven't seen one land or been on board. But I wouldn't be surprised if non-humans are part of the phenomenon or even intimately involved with what goes on here on Earth.

It all seems so ridiculous. Things are flying around all over the place and we're being bombarded with economic, social and political chaos. It feels like a coordinated campaign to keep us psychologically under control.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Thank you kindly.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

no but chill or wheezin the juice

edit on 16-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

no but chill or wheezin the juice

Bingo.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hi
welcome...

You are looking for insight... HEre is something to think about

You cant see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I wrote this 10 years ago so you will see just how crazy my thinking can be on Aliens and what could be going on.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

Do I believe this is what is actually happening? No, only because I don't want it to be, but who can really say?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i feel that You are an Empath

see: www.healthline.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join