It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member. Hoping to find insight and better understand the phenomenon I see/experience.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i feel that You are an Empath

see: www.healthline.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I doubt you were mention me, but I fit everyone of those. I don't know about being an empath, but my family does get aggravated how I can guess the ending to most tv shows and movies accurately as though I have seen it before.
They always cut a glance my way when I say out loud exactly what the actor has yet to say, or when I tell them who the real antagonist is way before the ending.

I guess I'm no fun when watching TV with, but I cannot help it, I just know how it is about to play out.

In 5th grade I did see something happen and then it actually happened seconds later. It has never happened since, but it was like Deja vu, except it played out twice to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: radmobile

If you seek an echo chamber where ignorance is embraced, welcome to ATS!

In truth, don’t expect insight or understanding to be garnered here. ATS embraces the alphabet agencies positions on subjects you hold interest. If you want the same narrative to be spoon fed to you that you saw on a host of infotainment and YouTube videos- get ready for loads more of the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

In truth, don’t expect insight or understanding to be garnered here. ATS embraces the alphabet agencies positions on subjects you hold interest. If you want the same narrative to be spoon fed to you that you saw on a host of infotainment and YouTube videos- get ready for loads more of the same.

You are not wrong, but if you pay attention it is easy to pick out who is who, we just are not allowed to call them out via the terms and conditions.

Certain subjects, like 9/11 or the Pandemic, will help you decide who is who. There are those here that only comment on certain subjects and really nothing else. Those people are always suspect to me and I could post names, but we aren't allowed to, besides they could just be that daft and like to argue no matter how wrong they are.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

In my experience the above statements describe the whole of the internet. Every forum and social media community are purpose built echo chambers. That said, I find interaction a useful way to open the mind and discover new questions. The insight and understanding come from within. Not from without.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Keen observation. I am quite empathic. (didn't read the link) My life was a kind of emotional hell realm until I realized that.

Over the last decade empathy and intuition have become the primary senses I navigate with. They are also very connected to the phenomena I experience.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: radmobile

In my experience the above statements describe the whole of the internet. Every forum and social media community are purpose built echo chambers. That said, I find interaction a useful way to open the mind and discover new questions. The insight and understanding come from within. Not from without.

I doubt you read beyond my first words before you started responding. After all, you feel the internet as a whole embraces the ideology of the alphabet agencies?

I agree understanding comes from within cool got it, that makes sense and speaks from experience in life. That within also comes from others? Hmmmm… that seems contradictory.

You’re new to ATS so I’ll inform you kindly one last time- don’t expect ATS to offer you any further insight. The ramblings of fools may provide you some comfort for a time but experience will teach you to not embrace such ignorance if you truly seek understanding.
edit on 17-9-2023 by ITSALIVE because: Sigh…

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I wrote this 10 years ago so you will see just how crazy my thinking can be on Aliens and what could be going on.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

Do I believe this is what is actually happening? No, only because I don't want it to be, but who can really say?

I've read about and pondered the same topic. I feel every idea is worth considering; every rabbit hole worth going down. We simply cannot know what we don't know. I assume you've happened upon the topic of human mutilation as well (identical to cattle mutilation).

Have you explored the reincarnation/soul trap angle? It fits well into the general "harvest planet/prison planet" hypothesis. I've heard some wild psychedelic accounts about the wheel of karma etc. The basic idea being we are stuck in this realm until we learn to escape it; and while we're here something is feeding off of our suffering. The NDE phenomenon ties in as well. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes on all of those and the soul trap terrifies me. Even when I watch near death experiencers tell what happened It still doesn't rationalize away the soul trap theory. It could all be a delusion up to that point and how would we know any different? Go to the light? Like a moth to the flame...

I rationalize the cattle mutilations to someone studying the environmental effects of something in the soil. Most organs missing are from the lip, tongue, stomach and anus. All tissue that their food would pass through. Now I guess the human mutilations could be the same, but I haven't looked deeply into those and what organs are missing.

It could be Government doing the cattle mutilations, knowing that the animal is covered under insurance, and the farmer is reimbursed eventually. A small price for a government agency that may need to keep an eye on something under the civilian radar.

But this doesn't exclude something else keeping an eye on what we humans have done to the Earth. Maybe at a certain point they (non human) do something about it... or worse, move in when the environment is suitable.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Yes on all of those and the soul trap terrifies me. Even when I watch near death experiencers tell what happened It still doesn't rationalize away the soul trap theory. It could all be a delusion up to that point and how would we know any different? Go to the light? Like a moth to the flame...

For the sake of others, I'll leave the mutilation topic alone in this thread.

Regarding the NDE phenomenon: I tend to agree. We have fantastic accounts coupled with miraculous healing and the occasional "I saw a red Nike on the window sill the next floor up". The healing and out of body perception is well documented and verifiable by others. But the core aspect of the phenomenon is nearly impossible to verify due to its personal nature. There's no way to know it's not well-orchestrated psychological manipulation by a third party.

People can believe in something; that belief can alter their perception reality; and what they believe can be a total lie. Why would this be any different during an NDE?

All that said, I feel the NDE phenomenon is extremely valuable and worthy of study. The wisdom, insight and spiritual healing gained from these experiences is staggering. The life changing power of it is undeniable. And what I always like to point out; we only hear from those who come back. At best we're getting a tiny fraction of the complete picture.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What I find most discouraging about NDE is they no longer have a connection to here, their families, like they are waking up from a VR SIMS game.
No emotional attachment to your loved ones seems a bit harsh, but it seems to be a universal among experiencers. I guess no urgency to return could be one reason they do not return, that is if they aren't already recycled, or even allowed to return.

Another spin on the subject is we are being schooled spiritually and eventually we earn enough wisdom that we can ascend. If we are being tested, it would make sense that the prize is so large that we could never pass on the first try. Therefore we are given eternity to figure it out, but until we do, back in we go, and what if this is mutually agreed on? Did we agree to do this beforehand? Do we go in with no memory, so our truest of self, and how we react to stimuli naturally, can be studied through our life each time we enter?

NDE's also say we judge ourselves from all angles, even from the point of view of others. Why would this be necessary unless we are here to learn from the experience? Although this subject can also be led back to the Demiurge and Gnostic beliefs if you allow it. Full circle.

I have met "Old Souls" throughout life, those who are wise beyond their years as if they have done this a few times before and it keeps getting easier for them. A pro gamer so to speak.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

The narrative of life as a learning simulation is inescapable when you study the NDE phenomenon. It's among the most prominent messages; along with love/god (the words often use interchangeably).

The learning simulation narrative viewed from a negative light is essentially the prison/soul trap narrative. School = prison. Graduation = escape. Experiences = suffering.

With everything in life, there's room for a positive or negative interpretation. One allows you to grow and move forward.

My grandpa was an old soul. Everybody who knew him would agree. I'm pretty sure I had a dog that was too.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

I tend to be more skeptical when this topic is popular in the media. I think; okay, what are they distracting us from? Online it seems like it's always popular.

Welcome, and good for you. I'm the same way. You might want to do some research into the advanced technology that is being kept secret from the public.

Can The Military Control Your Brain?

Or have a look at this thread, where I came to realize that around 30% of my coworkers think that theie phones have read their minds on more than one occasion.

Phones listening to you and reading your mind

Or, check out some of the weird things that are happening in Peru, which also seem to involve advanced human technology.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Astro made some outlandish claims. However, trusted and informed members of this forum confirmed he was at the very least privy to special projects in the military. When someone tells you the place, time and date to look for an unidentifiable advanced aircraft and it appears, then you have to take it seriously.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Great topics. I appreciate the recommendations. Lots to dive into.

What I find interesting about the third topic is how unexplained phenomena seem more accepted in South and Central America. The media seems to cover it with a degree of interest and respect; instead of as a joke. Whereas in the US and Europe anything not totally ordinary is treated like a joke; until it's useful as a distraction.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: IndieA

Great topics. I appreciate the recommendations. Lots to dive into.

What I find interesting about the third topic is how unexplained phenomena seem more accepted in South and Central America. The media seems to cover it with a degree of interest and respect; instead of as a joke. Whereas in the US and Europe anything not totally ordinary is treated like a joke; until it's useful as a distraction.

Latin American people still are very religious and god-fearing. Ok, maybe not God-fearing but they certainly believe in God more than the heathen Western world does these days. We've kind of given up on religion the more decedent we've become.

Maybe we are getting cocky hence the reason when they abduct they send a message about us having to change our ways.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That reminds me of recent abduction accounts where the abductees described seeing a "great wave" swallow entire continents. They went on to say all the "chosen people" will be contacted by aliens and removed from the planet ahead of time.

Hard to take seriously. But interesting to think about.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That reminds me of recent abduction accounts where the abductees described seeing a "great wave" swallow entire continents. They went on to say all the "chosen people" will be contacted by aliens and removed from the planet ahead of time.

Hard to take seriously. But interesting to think about.

The Rapture. Might not be as crazy as it sounds.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I find the idea of a great flood plausible. Geology and world-wide folklore suggest it's happened before. It seems to be embedded in the human psyche to an extent; like an ancestral trauma.

Regarding The Rapture; I find it odd how religious the West has become. Not Christian, but fanatically anti-Christian. Yet people resort to wrapping Christian themes in alternate dogma. Like deep down even the atheists know something is terribly wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join