It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Mocks US on 9/11 Anniversary With Cartoon / How Many have they Bribed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Quit the sick human race aren't they. For 1000's of years others including the English Empire and others left them to their own. Only to be taken by the communists just after WWII. Then Nixon tries to open the doors to commerce. They cheat, steal and manipulate into America commerce. I know first hand as my company had our products reverse engineered. We went to Congress and the Department of State Candy Rice. She blew us off. Just to participate isn't god enough, they want to conquer. Just look at their entrails all over the place. Especially the USA MSM. So here we have 911. Those people who died had nothing to do with politics. All they did was work in a building and now this POS from China mocks the USA on this?

China Article

I spoke with a Joe [name unintelligible] last week on a Direct TV billing issue. As a Direct TV employee or contractor he lied as usual. I never got one of those rating texts as "all calls are recorded". Progressive isn't it.

The anniversary is also frequently used as a jumping-off point for adversarial entities to make critical remarks towards the U.S. On Sunday, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev marked the occasion with a social media post predicting that the U.S. will eventually face a 9/11-level attack with nuclear weapons.

Also on Sunday, the conservative Chinese tabloid paper Global Times shared a political cartoon marking the occasion with mockery directed at violence in the U.S.

I would like to know as to how much of the USA crazyness has been sourced by China, decades ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

They can get away with that, they bought Saudi Arabia with material contracts and mutual interest to destroy America... which on 9/11, 22 years later, is mostly doing a good job of fighting itself.
edit on 11-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

On Sunday, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev marked the occasion with a social media post predicting that the U.S. will eventually face a 9/11-level attack with nuclear weapons.

That guy is obsessed !

I wonder what Freud would have to say.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2023 by gortex because: dbl

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

watson.brown.edu...

The Costs of War Project also estimates that 243,000 people have died as a direct result of this war. These figures do not include deaths caused by disease, loss of access to food, water, infrastructure, and/or other indirect consequences of the war.

Around 46,319 civilians are estimated to have died from the war in Afghanistan.

I'm not saying the U.S. should be mocked but we remember 9/11 each September and rarely ever speak about the massive cost of the wars the came out of 9/11.

If anyone sufferred the most from 9/11, it was not the U.S. It was the people in foreign lands who died or were left crippled and were completely forgotten as if their lives never mattered.

How many civilians were simply blown up or crippled by drones because they were considered acceptable casualities of war. A war all for nothing. Taliban simply took back control after 20 years. All these people died at the hands of the u.s. and all we talk about each year is a terrorist event from 20 years ago.

America should be mocked for this IMO. Too many are still completely ignorant of the cost of American imperialism and it's phony justification of the "war on terror".

We (often rightfully) mock Russia and China for their opression of other countries and people. Yet, how often do we look at ourselves?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

We gave Saudi Arabia massive amounts of weapons during the Trump administration right after they killed a jouranlist and countless civilians in Yemen.

America doesn't stand for anything anymore. It's all about money.

The only time we have morality or ideological stances is when we need to make up an excuse to kill a bunch of people in a foreign land. "Freedom".. More like Freedumb.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

somebody needs to remind them you can't edit real life combat with Top Gun Movie footage.

edit on 11-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately it’s always threading the needle with the worlds freest country and best variation of democracy thus far.
The dictators and killers worldwide just have to use our open borders and civil rights and run roughshod all over just us. Just like the cops who get to take the second shot 99.999 % of the time, and go to jail for saving their own lives.
Of course, we managed to avoid destruction for over 200 years.
Would be great if we could re-energize some of the common sense, honesty, and honour that helped with that.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yeah, China has declared war on the US economically and now it's turned chemical by providing the cartels with all the fentanyl and drug precursors they could dream of. It's an unwinnable battle that has been turned inward on the US.

Only thing to do logically is do what you got to do and just let the abusers flush themselves completely. Just pick up the bodies because that's all that you can do with what is currently policy.

But yeah, F China about a lot of things.....like BIG f-u's. The US, the same as well. Totally complicit and gleefully aiding and abetting in the destruction of our lives.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

how often do we look at ourselves

That's for us to do.

The China cartoon mocks our internal violence (looks like protest violence and gun violence)

I don't think China cares about Afghan casualties or Iraq (purposely falsely blamed)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Charlie Hebdo.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

You're right. China only really cares about China. (At least the government.) And sure, they don't have much room to mock us. They have their own set of human rights abuses and crimes.

Maybe I rambeled a bit much. And most countries don't do much inner-looking. However, there's not much we can do about China's propaganda. We can only look at our own mistakes and miscomings.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Maybe I rambeled a bit much.

I don't think so, you just stated the obvious that no one wants to acknowledge. It's always easier to focus on the faults of others than to face our own and try to change.

That Chinese cartoon is insulting and offensive because there's some truth to it.

People want to believe we're 'saving' the Ukrainian people, but if were about humanitarian aid we'd be in Africa where there's massive slaughter going on-and has been for years. I guess they don't have anything the US wants bad enough to 'save' those lives.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I have (stole) a cartoon to mock them, it will cancel out its effect.

The official political cartoon of China, actually.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

We gave Saudi Arabia massive amounts of weapons during the Trump administration right after they killed a jouranlist and countless civilians in Yemen.

America doesn't stand for anything anymore. It's all about money.

The only time we have morality or ideological stances is when we need to make up an excuse to kill a bunch of people in a foreign land. "Freedom".. More like Freedumb.

Agreed. I'm so happy I changed my mind about signing up for the military way back. That's not a knock on our soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, and....space cadets? I respect them, but you don't always know better when you're 18.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was expecting a lot worse.

They're not actually wrong though, are they? America has fought or instigated dozens of wars in the past 20 years causing international chaos solely for the benefit of banks and corporate shareholders.

America and the world would probably be in a better state now if not for 20 years of corporate warmongering.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I couldn't figure out what that building was, had to look it up.
Partially finished, abandoned housing apartments.

The 120km train ride between the cities of Luoyang and Zhengzhou is a showcase of economic malaise and broken dreams. From the window, endless half-built residential towers pass one after another for the duration of the hour-long journey. Many of the buildings are near completion; some are finished and have become homes. But many more are skeletons where construction ceased long ago. Developers have run out of cash and can no longer pay workers. Projects have stalled. Families will never get their homes.
chinas-ponzi-like -property-market-is-eroding-faith-in-the-government

edit on 11-9-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Around 46,319 civilians are estimated to have died from the war in Afghanistan.

How does one determine that ?
There was no "army" fighting .
All were civilians .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks put too much stock in numbers and not statistics .

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Meanwhile Russia is getting "advanced technology" from North Korea for the war in Ukraine. (LMAO)Clown world in full swing baby!!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why would Chinese journalists trust chinese government sources for their ideas of satire? I don’t know many chinese americans that even laugh?

<<   2  3 >>

join