It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Mocks US on 9/11 Anniversary With Cartoon / How Many have they Bribed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Chinese should be blacklisted from the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
China is a weird place, no semblance of morals, in any way. Their cities and infrastructure are junk, made of paper mache. They are starting to lose manufacturing jobs. They will start crumbling soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Even if the numbers are off, there still massive amount of civilian deaths and injuries. Far more than the casualities on 9/11. The point isn't about the exact statistical number. The point is that ALOT of people died, many whom were innocent and never did anything to hurt the u.s.

Deny ignorance? How about deny the American war machine and military industrial complex? Many thousands of innocent people died without justification. No POTUS ever truely went against afghanistan and iraq. They just eventually got out of Afghanistan after thousands of deaths. And then many of the people that helped us we left behind. Left to die and be tortured by the taliban.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
China is a weird place, no semblance of morals, in any way. Their cities and infrastructure are junk, made of paper mache. They are starting to lose manufacturing jobs. They will start crumbling soon.

Many people don't know, but the further west you get into China, you'll see people still living in mountain side caves.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Regarding Ukraine, I was kinda shocked at how the world addressed Ukraine. Sure, its tragic that Russia invaded a soveirgn nation resulting in many deaths. As you know.

However, EVERYONE was pushing donations to Ukraine. Even my work set up a personal Ukraine donation button on their website.

Yet, no one cared about any other tragedies around the world before that. We even gave weapons to Saudi Arabia so they could blow more people up in Yemen.

news.un.org...
UN humanitiarian office puts deaths in yemen war at 233,000. UKraine war has more deaths but we didn't hear a peep about Yemen. Or Afghanistan. Or IRaq. Or dozens over other conflicts going around the globe which the u.s. has its hands in in some way.

I just get upset that nobody gives a F&CK about civilians dying from war and for no good reason unless politics or social media tells them to.

So when EVERYONE who never said anything about any other conflict or war tragedy suddenly wants ukraine donations, its obvious there is major agendas at play.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And why should we expect any less judgment for the killing of an estimted 70,000,000 innocent unborns since 1973?
The numbers don't even compared to one another.
YHWH will not be mocked and just as Israel suffered for sacrificing their children so too shall we

a reply to: Turquosie

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: amicusbrief

Abortion is a differn't topic than people killed in war

Can't really compare the two.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: vonclod

Many people don't know, but the further west you get into China, you'll see people still living in mountain side caves.

I believe it, such a wide disparity of living conditions.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I use to have a lot of respect for the US, for the West in general, no more

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Is it?
Really?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: Waterglass

We (often rightfully) mock Russia and China for their opression of other countries and people. Yet, how often do we look at ourselves?

If we spent half the amount of time looking at ourselves and taking responsibility for our own errors, and cleaning up our own house, maybe we would be a happier, stronger country.

We are like parents. We can see all the wrong everyone else's child is doing, and are completely blind to the actions of our own children.

Even if our child is the instigator, we never run out of excuses for their bad actions.

Of course we can't say anything about our complementary actions, because we would then be guilty of the grave sin of whataboutism.

edit on 12-9-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up on aisle 3.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 9/12/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are they wrong?

We do this all the time to ourselves...

The article we wrote doesn't help, with the exaggeration that the smoldering buildings are the "aftermath of the towers" - like come on, stop making stuff up to stir up even more anger.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
In truth, it's not "we" who are doing these things. I'll say "we" when I'm given the option to vote on whether we take a military action, and when they're not an obvious breakaway government. I really do think we should start calling them "they".
TPTB are the literal enemy. Go ahead, talk about em as such. Come on in, the water's fine.

edit on 12-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: spelling error bc I'm over-caffeinated

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It wasn't an incendiary cartoon at all, apart from the literal incendiaries being depicted in it. Other than that, it was accurate as hell, and the type of statement I would expect to see from any US news publication.
They are TRYING to stoke fake controversy for ratings.
They want readers to want to keep tabs on the made up "asshole Chinese people" saga.
That's all it is. Just pay it no mind.

a reply to: dothedew

edit on 12-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: spelling error bc I'm over-caffeinated

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
China is exactly what the USA is becoming if we're LUCKY. I'm not saying I like their priorities or way of life, but frankly you'd have to be willfully blind to not see what I'm getting at here. It's the corporations.

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

how often do we look at ourselves

That's for us to do.

The China cartoon mocks our internal violence (looks like protest violence and gun violence)

I don't think China cares about Afghan casualties or Iraq (purposely falsely blamed)

Lol, yeah China’s not goading our stupid liberals into criminalizing protest and guns or anything.
Oh wait …..
Yes, it should all be illegal just like merry old China.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
China is exactly what the USA is becoming if we're LUCKY. I'm not saying I like their priorities or way of life, but frankly you'd have to be willfully blind to not see what I'm getting at here. It's the corporations.

a reply to: vonclod

You don’t think the oligarchs in China are joined up with the CCP ? Mitch McConnell’s father in law is one of the big ones. Probably why Mitch can’t retire, too many millions from old dad, was told to keep serving China or he’ll be exposed.
edit on 12-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
Meanwhile Russia is getting "advanced technology" from North Korea for the war in Ukraine. (LMAO)Clown world in full swing baby!!

Consider that Obama provided nuclear weapons technology to NK.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Source?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join